UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

On You Tube, Shawn Klush performed in 1996 (this has only been on You Tube a fews days. You can see his face, so you decide for yourselves if you think he has had surgery. I for one think he is brillant then and now.
Greg - Klush fan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

Becky UK wrote:
On You Tube, Shawn Klush performed in 1996 (this has only been posted on You Tube a fews days). You can see his face, so you decide for yourselves if you think he has had surgery. I for one think he is brillant then and now.
Great piece of footage of Shawn - it looks like a mole has been removed from his cheek, unless he uses make-up to cover it up?
Carol

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

Well, Steve from the UK...I do read all your posts and I agree with a lot of them as a long time fan from the '50's but you're wrong on the "has Shawn Klush had surgery" issue. I've known Shawn for a long time. He's had a couple of moles removed from his face over the years, but no plastic surgery..bottom line. You are entitled to your opinions regarding Shawn and impersonators/ETA's, but I would appreciate it if you show a little more respect for Shawn as a person in terms of your references to him. He is a long time Elvis fan himself and has always done a respectful show. You may not agree...and that's fine, but no-one deserves to be called names and insulted. Not only Shawn, but anyone else, including you, for that matter. I think in another post somewhere you have even chastised someone for making insulting remarks regarding various issues and asking them to use more appropriate terms (and I agree with you).

As said, I agree with many of your knowledgeable posts about Elvis Presley (for example the recent Joe Krein interviews), as I also have an extensive knowledge of Elvis and am interested in other intelligent posts about him.

To GuitarPlayer: Jamie Aaron Kelley and Shawn are friends also and Jamie's father has always supported Shawn's efforts.

Let's move on from this.
Steve

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

Carol as you say everyone is entitled to their opinion but after the last adventure of this rather arraogant imp claiming he's going to take Elvis where he's never been. This is somebody who has to dress up and walk around like he's Elvis to get any attention, this is the guy who has had the audacity to try and remake TTWII and call it TTWII Now! Come on here Carol, if you've already got a copy of the original with the original Elvis on it who in their right mind is going to go and buy a copy of someone pretending to be Elvis, dressed up as Elvis, trying to talk like Elvis and sadly even trying to laugh and pose just like Elvis did in TTWII. Like I said he was in Malones again pretending to be Elvis so much so the customers wanted him thrown out he was so irratating. By all means be his fan but please don't insult Elvis by comparing them and saying he's the next best thing because if he was that good he wouldn't need to pretend to be someone else he could do it all on his own and get his own recording contract.
guitarplayer

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

Carol wrote:
Well, Steve from the UK...I do read all your posts and I agree with a lot of them as a long time fan from the '50's but you're wrong on the "has Shawn Klush had surgery" issue. I've known Shawn for a long time. He's had a couple of moles removed from his face over the years, but no plastic surgery..bottom line. You are entitled to your opinions regarding Shawn and impersonators/ETA's, but I would appreciate it if you show a little more respect for Shawn as a person in terms of your references to him. He is a long time Elvis fan himself and has always done a respectful show. You may not agree...and that's fine, but no-one deserves to be called names and insulted. Not only Shawn, but anyone else, including you, for that matter. I think in another post somewhere you have even chastised someone for making insulting remarks regarding various issues and asking them to use more appropriate terms (and I agree with you).
As said, I agree with many of your knowledgeable posts about Elvis Presley (for example the recent Joe Krein interviews), as I also have an extensive knowledge of Elvis and am interested in other intelligent posts about him.
To GuitarPlayer: Jamie Aaron Kelley and Shawn are friends also and Jamie's father has always supported Shawn's efforts.
Let's move on from this.
and why are you telling me this ! Good for jamie and his father to be friends with shawn ! I respected jamie for trying to get out of the role of elvis and doing his own thing ! and thats a good thing caus ethe elvis thing was getting old and cheezy and think it was a good move for him and I even think he should try new stuff more modern , he,s 27 years old !!! he should be more up to date a bit ! to showcase more is talent to a new younger crowd !! cause he as something to show for ! and as far as Shawn I dont know him dont really wanna him , ETA's dont want nothing to do with him ! By the way Carol are you part of the Rhonda elvis fan club that is involve in the Jamie show in october !!!???
ron

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

theres footage on youtube of shawn in 96 showing how much surgery he has done, nose teetch about a million moles removed from his face, cheek implants and more check it out
Bets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

Judged:

Sounds like jealousy to me...Shawn is a great ETA!
Jimmy T

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Judged:

shawn never had surgery. I am personal friends with him and his family. Known them/him for years.
shawn klush

Ilkeston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

Judged:

my dad sead u are the best like elvis and u are wiked an cool and when will you com to engerland shawn klush cus u are the best u need to sing if i can draem mate seand me a messge thaks
Janet

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Ok, I am just going to say it. Some of you posting on this are just plain and simple jealous idiots. I have been seeing Shawn perform for years. He is more true to Elvis as a performer and as a fan than any other ETA I have ever seen. Talking to Shawn off stage he has more respect for Elvis than anyone does and he is in no way full of himself. He is all about the fans and Elvis. Wanting him kicked out of a place - NEVER. He must have been stealing your thunder. Apparently some of you don't know this but your facial features will change somewhat as you get older. Go look at your own photos through the years. Have you changed? Hmm - thought so.
Roustabout1

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

I'm not that crazy about him and no he's far from having the elvis look .and i know from many years ago being around elvis.
Terri Mueller

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

johnny elvis wrote:
yes hes had surgery to look like elvis and also acts like him in everyday life hes lost his own identity
As much as it sounds like you want this to be true. It just isn't true.
Terri Mueller

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

ron wrote:
theres footage on youtube of shawn in 96 showing how much surgery he has done, nose teetch about a million moles removed from his face, cheek implants and more check it out
A million moles lol Shawn had 2 or 3 moles removed from his face because having most moles removed is a medical neccessitiy unless you want to risk cancer. That is in no way considered plastic surgery. How many times do I HAVE TO Say Shawn has never had an plastic surgery, cheek implants or anything else. You pulled those statements out of your hat because it is an out right lie. Now stop the nonsense and jealousies
CathyNElvisTCB

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Shawn Klush was a new Elvis ETA in 1997 when I first saw him, in Memphis at Graceland Crossing. He only wore street clothes each time he sang.

He hasn't had any plastic surgery! He has aged since then (11-12 years ago). He was very thin and his change in looks is due to weight he has put on, coloring his hair and time.

I just saw him on the 2nd Elvis Cruise and he is Shawn! No plastic surgery!

I am an avid Elvis fan for 52 years and Shawn is the 'Next Best Thing'! I love Shawn Klush! He is talented, handsome and quite charming!

I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to relive my real Elvis experiences every time I see or hear Shawn Klush!

CathyNElvisTCB
alice

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

I meet him he was shy with me and my daughter.He was a little stuck up but he is in show bizz.He talked to me ok he was not acting at all. We had small talk but he was normal with me he was very shy but he is a great performer.I love him he is ok.You don,t even know him.He is just trying to make it like every one else.Were you drunk your self?AT MALONES? A WHOLE.
carrie

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

well, i have finally finished reading all of the gossip, and have come to the conclusion, shawn must be pretty important to people like steve from the uk, or he would'nt be wasting his time on caption klush. let me tell you all something about shawn,i am from his hometown in pa. he is a sweet, caring, man, a husband, a father, and a man that has made alot of sad elvis fans happy, if you do not like him, do not watch him....he has a beautiful voice, and he is a beautiful person, i have fun at his shows, he raises some good hell for people and he is not a bit stuck up...and by the way...has had no surgery...so steve go smoke another funny cigarette, and slam a shot...cuz shawn belongs to the greatest country in the world..u.s.a...and pennsylvania...i wish he would quit going over there to perform, but steve, all your women over there beg for him...
GRACE

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING ALL OF THESE BAD STUFF ABOUT SHAWN STOP! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS! I MAY NOT KNOW HIM BUT I KNOW THIS HE DID NOT HAVE ANY SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE ELVIS! BY THE WAY SHAWN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! MY DREAM IS TO SEE YOU IN PERSON AND MEET YOU SOME DAY.DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS!I AM WHITH YOU ALL THE WAY! DR. GRACE SHAWN KLUSH YOU ARE GREAT!
girl from scranton area

Lake Ariel, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Carol wrote:
Way to go, Terri. And I can vouch for Terri's statements also. I was at the same show in Branson with Terri and Shawn when the picture of him with Scotty Moore was taken.
This is just a "nonsense" rumour, like so many others.
I've also known Shawn for many years and he looks exactly the same now as he did years ago, but he knows how to use stage makeup to enhance that Elvis look.
ummm for the two that say he never had surgery...YOU ARE WRONG. I have known shawn all my life...and he HAS HAD SURGERY....so why lie...He always wanted to look like him, and now he has the money to have the surgeries...So for the people who WANT TO KNOW...the answer is YES
Terri

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

girl from scranton area wrote:
<quoted text>ummm for the two that say he never had surgery...YOU ARE WRONG. I have known shawn all my life...and he HAS HAD SURGERY....so why lie...He always wanted to look like him, and now he has the money to have the surgeries...So for the people who WANT TO KNOW...the answer is YES
You are out of your mind and surely can not know Shawn. I said before Shawn has not had surgery and I will say it again SHAWN HAS NOT HAD ANY PLASTIC SURGERY. I AM NOT WRONG!I doubt you are even from the Scranton area. You are just someone trying to keep this going. You know nothing. Why don't you say who you are and we will see if you even know Shawn at all. Terri
Lee

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

To all who think Shawn has had surgery, Get a life. I know Shawn and he has never had surgery except for the surgery he had after his accident and that had nothing to do with his nose. If you come on here and put Shawn down then you have issues. If you knew Shawn you'd know that he has a heart and your ugly words hurt. Shawn was picked by Elvis' own people to do what he does. He doesn't look you up on the internet and bash everything about you. What would he find out about you if he did? Anyway excuse the "facial surgery no talent Crapt Klush" while he constantly tours the world to millions of adoring fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For All The Jon Cotner Haters (Jul '11) 24 min Observer Rules 50
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 3 hr King Elvis 12,755
Post Elvis songs in here. (Aug '12) 5 hr Little monster 115
Elvis friends and not so friends (Apr '10) 13 hr Prufex 8
who was your fave gal that Elvis dated in real ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Prufex 32
Would you pay $1.2-million for this car? (Jan '11) 21 hr Brian Jewell 7
What hypothesis best explains the events of Aug... Thu Prufex 2

Search the Elvis Presley Forum:
•••
•••