Elvis was a Closed Homosexual

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 67
Next Last
Blackburn

Redmond, WA

#1 Aug 31, 2007
If Elvis was not a homosexual, then Liberace wasn't either. I will be back later to tell you why.
dez dei Mona

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2007
Blackburn wrote:
If Elvis was not a homosexual, then Liberace wasn't either. I will be back later to tell you why.
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ,WE LAID DOWN OUR SHOVELS.........
Lee

Redmond, WA

#3 Sep 1, 2007
Blackburn wrote:
First of all, what is a closed homosexual? You mean closet homosexual?

This is so ludicrous, it's not even worth having a fit over.

Since: Apr 07

Federal Way , Wa

#4 Sep 1, 2007
Blackburn wrote:
No need to come back.....I don't believe there is anyone here who wants to hear such drivel.....

“"God is above religion"”

Since: Dec 06

Australia

#5 Sep 1, 2007
Blackburn wrote:
Oh Gwad!!! Lol.... Sorry but this is so ridiculous its really funny *Smiles*
Starrider

Redmond, WA

#6 Sep 1, 2007
Blackburn wrote:
I can tell you first hand Mr. Blackburn, Elvis was NOT homosexual!
dez dei Mona

Belleville, MI

#8 Sep 1, 2007
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, what is a closed homosexual? You mean closet homosexual?
This is so ludicrous, it's not even worth having a fit over.
YES IT IS ,AND YOU ARE GOOD AT THAT ,SO SINK YOUR TEETH INTO HIM, AND RIP HIM FROM LIMB TO LIMB........WE TALK TO EACH OTHER CUZ WE GOT NOTHING TO FIGHT ABOUT ,OR DEBATE......WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US..........WE LOVE ELVIS.... HE LOVED FUN .....HE BROUGHT US TOGETHER TO HAVE FUN ,AND GET ALONG..........NOW REAM THIS DUDE,,,,,,,, SO WE ARE DISCUSSNG ELVIS. LEAD US GUIDE US GET CONTROL OF THIS BOARD..........D

“God Bless America”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2007
Natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gwad!!! Lol.... Sorry but this is so ridiculous its really funny *Smiles*
This is what Elvis thinks about it.

&mo de=related&search=

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#11 Sep 1, 2007
Joe Esposito's recent interview with THE VANCOUVER SUN

"Sun: He seemed to be quite attractive to women, Elvis.
Esposito: Oh, they loved him. He loved women, loved women. He had to have a woman around all the time."

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story...

Anyone who thinks the way the poster that started this silly thread thinks isn't firing on all cylinders.
Liger Omni Prime

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2007
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UVgPLNgYP3sXX&mode=relate d&search=
I don't think he was a chs. Neither did Waylon Jennings who knew him personally, nor did Johny Cash who also knew him. I knew JC & WJ, we spoke about Elvis often, and they had nothing but praise for the man. Now, if that is you on the picture, I'll like to meet you!
southernbelle

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2007
savanah, contact me, liger

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#14 Sep 1, 2007
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UVgPLNgYP3sXX&mode=relate d&search=
Great REPLY, Savannah!!!!
ELVIS had the best smile and laugh ever!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 07

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2007
DON'T GIVE THIS JERK THE SATISFACTION....JUST IGNORE....
Elvis the Pelvis

Markt Indersdorf, Germany

#16 Sep 1, 2007
In his recently published book, "One Gay Man", Donald Taylor claims that Elvis blew him one time. He says that he has had sex with Elvis Presley and some other stars of the period. Sounds reasonable. Taylor met Elvis at a coffee shop where the singer would come in to eat. He said that they kind of clicked when he told Elvis he was from Tennessee. One night Elvis offered to drive him home from the coffee shop he was working at. The author writes, "I had no idea that we would wind up spending the night together. It was just a very spontaneous thing. However, it was one of the most super-ultra-romantic nights I've ever spent with anyone. We started out just talking, having a couple of drinks, listening to music. He liked Jo Stafford, Kay Starr, and Patti Page but the music that he really loved was Richard Rodgers' score from the TV series Victory at Sea. I think it's the most beautiful piece of music ever written in the 20th century. We listened to it again the next morning while we had coffee. I told him that if he wanted anything to eat he could go into the kitchen and make whatever he felt like having. He came back with the weirdest sandwich I ever seen. Bologna and blackberry jam on white bread. I still have his shirt, it's the color that I really loved (I love any color as long as it's green). He left the shirt with me and left only wearing his jacket. This was when Elvis was still young, thin and pretty. Twenty years later, after he lost the battle with banana creme pies, you couldn't have got this shirt around his neck. Elvis was the opposite of Orson [Welles]. While the sex was unforgettable, I honestly never cared for him as a performer. The only one of his pictures I saw was Love Me Tender, which was atrocious. I never bought one of his albums or saw him in concert. This was sometime in 1956. I don't remember the exact date."
Referring to Elvis and the Memphis Mafia, Bill Dakota, who worked for Elvis's gay friend Nick Adams, says "that all of those so called cousins that surrounded and traveled with him, weren't all cousins. Some were alleged to have taken turns sleeping with him. And when someone, in print, alleged that Nick slept in bed with Elvis at Graceland, it was said to the press or the writer, that Elvis had a cot brought into the bedroom and that Nick slept on that. Elvis's bed was big enough for a dozen people."
This means that Elvis must have been bisexual or gay.
Elvis the Pelvis

Markt Indersdorf, Germany

#17 Sep 1, 2007
“Jailhouse Rock” has some very homoerotic lyrics:

The warden threw a party in the county jail.
The prison band was there and they began to wail.
The band was jumpin’ and the joint began to swing.
You should’ve heard those knocked out jailbirds sing.
Let’s rock, everybody, let’s rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
Was dancin’ to the jailhouse rock.

That should have been my first clue. What cons do you know of would jump and wail while in jail? None! Jail is a dangerous, hard-core place and you are more worried about dropping the soap then singing to the jailhouse prison band. That’s another clue - a prison with a band? Let’s hear more about this band and who its members are!

Spider Murphy played the tenor saxophone,
Little Joe was blowin’ on the slide trombone.
The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang,
The whole rhythm section was the purple gang.

The Purple Gang? How scary is this gang? I mean, you have gang members playing sax, trombone, and drums. Who are they possibly going to rumble for turf - the Jets and the Sharks? I don’t care if your name IS Spider Murphy, you better have killed a guy by clubbing him over the head with a saxophone if you want to not take your fruit cocktail at lunch. So it’s not completely gay yet. I mean, so some of the prisoners are talented and Elvis was a musician. Ok, lets meet the rest of the jailhouse rockers.

Number forty-seven said to number three:
You’re the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
I sure would be delighted with your company,
Come on and do the jailhouse rock with me.

There! Did you read it? Number 3 is obviously the prison bitch. He is apparently the cutest jailbird that 47 has ever laid his eyes on. I have not doubt in my mind that the Purple Gang is involved in recruiting number 3 to be part of the so-called “Jailhouse Rock!” At least 47 found a “partner.” What would happen if there weren’t anyone for number 3 to dance with?

The sad sack was a sittin’ on a block of stone
Way over in the corner weepin’ all alone.
The warden said, hey, buddy, don’t you be no square.
If you can’t find a partner use a wooden chair.

Jail is no place for anyone that is “weepin’” all alone. This guy should have been beaten and smacked and left to mop the floors, but no, the Warden in this “care center” is concerned and offers advice to dance with a wooden chair. Why be left out of the fun when there is perfectly good prison furniture to dance with. Surely there has to be someone that is looking at this and thinking,“I’ve got to get out of this place?”

Shifty Henry said to Bugs, for heaven’s sake,
No one’s lookin’, now’s our chance to make a break.
Bugsy turned to shifty and he said, nix nix,
I wanna stick around a while and get my kicks.

Shifty Henry has the right idea. Jail is not a picnic. They lock people up for committing crimes. This is not a vacation. He wants to make a break while the rest of the Purple gang is distracted and invites Bugs to come with him. What does Bugs say,“No way man. Jail is fun! I want to stay while I can get my kicks!” I don’t even what to know what it means to get you kicks in a jail full of men.

There you have it. Elvis must have been gay. But is it really of importance? I will always listen to the great sounds of the King.
Aron

Johanneshov, Sweden

#18 Sep 1, 2007
Elvis the Pelvis wrote:
That should have been my first clue. What cons do you know of would jump and wail while in jail? None! Jail is a dangerous, hard-core place and you are more worried about dropping the soap then singing to the jailhouse prison band. That’s another clue - a prison with a band? Let’s hear more about this band and who its members are!
The Purple Gang? How scary is this gang? I mean, you have gang members playing sax, trombone, and drums. Who are they possibly going to rumble for turf - the Jets and the Sharks? I don’t care if your name IS Spider Murphy, you better have killed a guy by clubbing him over the head with a saxophone if you want to not take your fruit cocktail at lunch. So it’s not completely gay yet. I mean, so some of the prisoners are talented and Elvis was a musician. Ok, lets meet the rest of the jailhouse rockers.
There! Did you read it? Number 3 is obviously the prison bitch. He is apparently the cutest jailbird that 47 has ever laid his eyes on. I have not doubt in my mind that the Purple Gang is involved in recruiting number 3 to be part of the so-called “Jailhouse Rock!” At least 47 found a “partner.” What would happen if there weren’t anyone for number 3 to dance with?
Jail is no place for anyone that is “weepin’” all alone. This guy should have been beaten and smacked and left to mop the floors, but no, the Warden in this “care center” is concerned and offers advice to dance with a wooden chair. Why be left out of the fun when there is perfectly good prison furniture to dance with. Surely there has to be someone that is looking at this and thinking,“I’ve got to get out of this place?”
Shifty Henry has the right idea. Jail is not a picnic. They lock people up for committing crimes. This is not a vacation. He wants to make a break while the rest of the Purple gang is distracted and invites Bugs to come with him. What does Bugs say,“No way man. Jail is fun! I want to stay while I can get my kicks!” I don’t even what to know what it means to get you kicks in a jail full of men.
There you have it. Elvis must have been gay. But is it really of importance? I will always listen to the great sounds of the King.
Thats why Pricilla had to go over to the states to find a real man...ofcourse!
You sound really sick and if you think you are funny ....yes we do find YOU so since, I cannot stop laughing.
Aron

Johanneshov, Sweden

#19 Sep 1, 2007
Elvis the Pelvis wrote:
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT FOR SOME REASON MY REPLY TO THIS assH... wasnt being posted!
Aron

Johanneshov, Sweden

#20 Sep 1, 2007
Elvis the Pelvis wrote:
In his recently published book, "One Gay Man", Donald Taylor claims that Elvis blew him one time. He says that he has had sex with Elvis Presley and some other stars of the period. Sounds reasonable. Taylor met Elvis at a coffee shop where the singer would come in to eat. He said that they kind of clicked when he told Elvis he was from Tennessee. One night Elvis offered to drive him home from the coffee shop he was working at. The author writes, "I had no idea that we would wind up spending the night together. It was just a very spontaneous thing. However, it was one of the most super-ultra-romantic nights I've ever spent with anyone. We started out just talking, having a couple of drinks, listening to music. He liked Jo Stafford, Kay Starr, and Patti Page but the music that he really loved was Richard Rodgers' score from the TV series Victory at Sea. I think it's the most beautiful piece of music ever written in the 20th century. We listened to it again the next morning while we had coffee. I told him that if he wanted anything to eat he could go into the kitchen and make whatever he felt like having. He came back with the weirdest sandwich I ever seen. Bologna and blackberry jam on white bread. I still have his shirt, it's the color that I really loved (I love any color as long as it's green). He left the shirt with me and left only wearing his jacket. This was when Elvis was still young, thin and pretty. Twenty years later, after he lost the battle with banana creme pies, you couldn't have got this shirt around his neck. Elvis was the opposite of Orson [Welles]. While the sex was unforgettable, I honestly never cared for him as a performer. The only one of his pictures I saw was Love Me Tender, which was atrocious. I never bought one of his albums or saw him in concert. This was sometime in 1956. I don't remember the exact date."
Referring to Elvis and the Memphis Mafia, Bill Dakota, who worked for Elvis's gay friend Nick Adams, says "that all of those so called cousins that surrounded and traveled with him, weren't all cousins. Some were alleged to have taken turns sleeping with him. And when someone, in print, alleged that Nick slept in bed with Elvis at Graceland, it was said to the press or the writer, that Elvis had a cot brought into the bedroom and that Nick slept on that. Elvis's bed was big enough for a dozen people."
This means that Elvis must have been bisexual or gay.
Now Pricilla's team is at work for sure with this post. It must really hurt stillllll. But why the big bucks and all the Sc..ws with various dogs were not enough?! Come on Pricilla by now you should have got over it .You did it your way!!
Aron

Johanneshov, Sweden

#21 Sep 1, 2007
Barbee wrote:
DON'T GIVE THIS JERK THE SATISFACTION....JUST IGNORE....
Trying to very hard really but even if you do reply conditions here are as follows....only a few sentences otherwise you post is lost! Now...I WONDER WHY??
Elvis the Pelvis

Soest, Germany

#22 Sep 1, 2007
In her 1985 autobiography, "Elvis and Me", Priscilla says that Elvis was not overtly sexual towards her. Although he would spend hours alone with her in his bedroom, he didn't make any advances towards her.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is also convinced that Elvis was homosexual - as he is suspicious of his glitzy wardrobe and maternal attachment. The Irish actor, who played the title role in 2005 TV film ELVIS, has branded the singer "the gayest f**king thing on two legs" after time spent researching the star yielded truly camp results. He says, "Anyone who lives with their mama that long and dresses up in that much spangly gold with black lacquer on their eyes has definitely got something going on."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 67
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 11 hr Octopus 12,836
Priscilla Presley's Globe Inteview (Dec 29, 2014) Dec 25 Lee 1
Elvis has NOT sold one billion albums (Apr '10) Dec 24 mystery 90
Michael Jackson is more talented than Elvis Pre... (Jul '09) Dec 23 kilt uk 206
Do you agree with Lamar Fike about Lisa Marie's... (Nov '10) Dec 23 Observer Rules 136
Elvis rare Item (Jul '11) Dec 23 kilt uk 18
How many cars did Elvis buy and own? (Jun '09) Dec 22 Anaid Landa 27
More from around the web