aaa wrote:
i know there personal email address anybody want to know it
What is it?
Joseph McLean

Louisburg, NC

#986 Feb 24, 2013
Cole sprouse wrote:
I'm not gay
*Dead* XD i am gay so of course i don't think gay is an insult but i do think its immature and stupid for people obsess over this.
lolgirl

London, UK

#987 Feb 24, 2013
Joseph McLean wrote:
<quoted text>
*Dead* XD i am gay so of course i don't think gay is an insult but i do think its immature and stupid for people obsess over this.
well i agree so what if he is gay its not a crime people say all sort of stuff when they find out that you are gay i am straight but i think its rude
Michelle

South Africa

#989 Apr 13, 2013
People who say that Cole is gay, get a life... I know you haven't heard the news saying cole and girlfriend somewhere... But that don't mean he is gay....its just your over reactive imaginations... And the fact that you like Dylan so much you.... Actually, you must pay more attntion to the dude you say is gay n you will see that he isn't gay...... Get a life..... *rolling eyes*
Medium Dickinson

Highland, IN

#990 May 13, 2013
Dylan Sprouse is so sexy I want to have sex with him I also hope he is uncircumcised
kololik

Sedlcany, Czech Republic

#991 Jul 10, 2013
Yes he is gayhttps://lh6.googleuserconte nt.com/-v--IGB9j-ME/T4-pTF9Gpn I/AAAAAAAAAwU/WHzxbwVdEv8/s640 /blogger-image-323759611.jpg
kololik

Sedlcany, Czech Republic

#992 Jul 10, 2013
None

Clear Lake, IA

#993 Jul 11, 2013
suppprr swagqq duu wrote:
whatswrong with being gayyall im bisexual and im lightskin and im a boy and i got hayzel eyes and im sexy as fuck and i got a teenage _!.ifff uu kknow whhatt i mean and if he gay so what ido dha shit outof any boy hu want it ps i still havent came out the closet :(.

What's your number?
Dylina

Sharjah, UAE

#994 Jul 20, 2013
Why are people becoming so dumb?
I mean who cares whether Dylan or Cole are gay or not, i mean i adore them but they're humans just like us and it's not affecting us whether they're gay or not.
Well, tell me i'm gay...i'm a lesbian..and so what?
Who cares...they don't care what you guys think, they're celebs doing their jobs or otherwise for they're private or personal stuff you guys don't have the heck to speak about it.
Relax12345

Tustin, CA

#995 Aug 28, 2013
Cole sprouse wrote:
I'm not gay
Are you really him?
Cole Dylan

Albania

#996 Aug 30, 2013
Relax12345 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really him?
we are not gay
Alanna chesher

Belleville, Canada

#997 Sep 11, 2013
Cole sprouse wrote:
I'm not gay
I now ur not gay but I don't now why people kep saying u are and all that matters is that u now ur not gay
Don't let anyone bother u about that just ignore them
Cole Sprouse

Albania

#998 Sep 12, 2013
Alanna chesher wrote:
<quoted text>
I now ur not gay but I don't now why people kep saying u are and all that matters is that u now ur not gay
Don't let anyone bother u about that just ignore them
thankssss xxxx
Caley

Sandusky, OH

#999 Dec 20, 2013
No, stop. Dylan isn't gay. K? K. Goodbye,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dylan Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any cute young 13-14 year boys that have emails?? (Jul '08) Dec 7 Kate 21
I know Dylan and Cole Sprouses E-mail address!! (Jul '06) Dec 3 Yahoo girl 8,115
15 year old boy lookin to chat wit a 13-15 gurl (Aug '08) Nov '14 Ashley 559
does anyone know Vanessa Anne Hudgens's real ph... (Feb '08) Oct '14 Lasershocker 297
bored people who want to chat come HERE!!! (Aug '07) Oct '14 LARain 388
if you were on topix from 2007-2009 read this! (Apr '14) Sep '14 xx REN xx 11
Ashley Titsdale got in trouble at school!!!! (Oct '06) Sep '14 Dylan Sprouse 40
More from around the web