Come here if u wanna talk to me, Jake T. Austin

Created by Jake T Austin on Dec 24, 2007

1,304 votes

Click on an option to vote

jake's cool

i hate him

First Prev
of 75
Next Last
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 24, 2007
HEY GUYS!!!! I AM THE REAL JAKE T. AUSTIN!!!!! PLEASE DON'T SAY I'M FAKE OR ASK FOR MY #. I WILL NEVER GIVE IT OUT ONLINE. MY FAVE FOOD IS PASTA. AFTER I'M DONE EATING PASTA, FOR DESSERT, I EAT CHOCOLATE SUNDAEE'S. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND NAMED PRISCILLA AND 8 BEAUTIFUL SISTERS NAMED VANESSA, FALISHA, ALEXIS, SELENA, JAYDEN, KELLY, STELLA, AND AVA. AVA IS MY REAL SISTER. THE REST ARE STEPS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY BROTHERS. I'M THE ONLY BOY THAT MY MOM GINA HAD. MY MOM'S NAME IS GINA BUT THEY CALL HER GINY. AND MY DAD, JOEY. I'M LONLEY AT HOME CAUE ALL MY SISTERS WANNA DO IS PAINT THEIR NAILS AND ALL THAT GIRL STUFF. MY GF PRISCILLA KEEPS ME COMPANY, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A GIRL, SHE LOVES TO TALK ABOUT SPORTS AND ALL THAT COOL, STUFF!!!! SOMETIMES SHE GOES SHOPPING WITH MY SISTERS. SHE LOVES MY SIS AVA AUSTIN AND MY STEP SIS STELLA HUDGENS. MY STEP SISTER STELLA JUST STARTED TO TALK. SHE COULDN'T TALK WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE. SHE WAS IN OUR LIVING ROOM AND OUR BIG SCREEN TV FELL ON HER!!!!!! SHE WAS SOO LUCKY SHE DIDN'T DIE! BUT SHE COULDN'T TALK ANYMORE. THIS HAPPENED WHEN SHE WAS 3. NOW SHE'S 12. I'M 13. MY B-DAY IS ON 12/3.94. I AM FINALLY A TEENAGER!!! NOW MY MOM LETS ME DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2007
hey jake i really lik u ur so cute i waz wondering if u would go out wit me
desha

Fordyce, AR

#3 Dec 24, 2007
Jake T Austin wrote:
HEY GUYS!!!! I AM THE REAL JAKE T. AUSTIN!!!!! PLEASE DON'T SAY I'M FAKE OR ASK FOR MY #. I WILL NEVER GIVE IT OUT ONLINE. MY FAVE FOOD IS PASTA. AFTER I'M DONE EATING PASTA, FOR DESSERT, I EAT CHOCOLATE SUNDAEE'S. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND NAMED PRISCILLA AND 8 BEAUTIFUL SISTERS NAMED VANESSA, FALISHA, ALEXIS, SELENA, JAYDEN, KELLY, STELLA, AND AVA. AVA IS MY REAL SISTER. THE REST ARE STEPS. I DO NOT HAVE ANY BROTHERS. I'M THE ONLY BOY THAT MY MOM GINA HAD. MY MOM'S NAME IS GINA BUT THEY CALL HER GINY. AND MY DAD, JOEY. I'M LONLEY AT HOME CAUE ALL MY SISTERS WANNA DO IS PAINT THEIR NAILS AND ALL THAT GIRL STUFF. MY GF PRISCILLA KEEPS ME COMPANY, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A GIRL, SHE LOVES TO TALK ABOUT SPORTS AND ALL THAT COOL, STUFF!!!! SOMETIMES SHE GOES SHOPPING WITH MY SISTERS. SHE LOVES MY SIS AVA AUSTIN AND MY STEP SIS STELLA HUDGENS. MY STEP SISTER STELLA JUST STARTED TO TALK. SHE COULDN'T TALK WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE. SHE WAS IN OUR LIVING ROOM AND OUR BIG SCREEN TV FELL ON HER!!!!!! SHE WAS SOO LUCKY SHE DIDN'T DIE! BUT SHE COULDN'T TALK ANYMORE. THIS HAPPENED WHEN SHE WAS 3. NOW SHE'S 12. I'M 13. MY B-DAY IS ON 12/3.94. I AM FINALLY A TEENAGER!!! NOW MY MOM LETS ME DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?
do u have a gf?what schhol do u go to?
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#4 Dec 24, 2007
dats so cool but ur gf maade me not really lik u maybe i should take ur poster off my ceiling n stopp looking at it
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 24, 2007
MizzAlli wrote:
hey jake i really lik u ur so cute i waz wondering if u would go out wit me
sorry but i don't know you and i already have a gf. we can be friends though......
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 24, 2007
desha wrote:
<quoted text>do u have a gf?what schhol do u go to?
yes. i have a girlfriend. her name is priscilla. and i am homedschooled.
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#7 Dec 24, 2007
no dip his gf ispricilla re re read his comment
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#8 Dec 24, 2007
MizzAlli wrote:
dats so cool but ur gf maade me not really lik u maybe i should take ur poster off my ceiling n stopp looking at it
sorry if i made ya made.....i just love priscilla!!! i can't live without her!!!! i already bought her like 5 presents for x-mas.
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#9 Dec 24, 2007
Jake T Austin wrote:
<quoted text>sorry if i made ya made.....i just love priscilla!!! i can't live without her!!!! i already bought her like 5 presents for x-mas.
oh its ok but i still lik u as a friend n i know ur stepsister stella hudgens 4rm myspace
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#10 Dec 24, 2007
MizzAlli wrote:
<quoted text>
oh its ok but i still lik u as a friend n i know ur stepsister stella hudgens 4rm myspace
you talk with my step sis stella hudgens on myspace? let me guess, she told you i was her step bro. selena gomez is also my step sis.
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#11 Dec 24, 2007
yea she told me dat but she also says dat vanessa hudgens iz ur step sis 2
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 24, 2007
MizzAlli wrote:
yea she told me dat but she also says dat vanessa hudgens iz ur step sis 2
yup. that's true too.
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#13 Dec 24, 2007
ok dats so cool
Jake T Austin

San Antonio, TX

#14 Dec 24, 2007
MizzAlli wrote:
ok dats so cool
sweet!
sarah

AOL

#15 Dec 24, 2007
you are so cool on wizard of waverly place
sarah

AOL

#16 Dec 24, 2007
any one on
MizzAlli

Toledo, OH

#17 Dec 24, 2007
i am wat^
sarah

AOL

#18 Dec 24, 2007
iguess not well i'll try not come back
Teisha

Rochester, NH

#19 Dec 28, 2007
Jake T. Austin I am sad because you don't know or know exsist and every one thinks I am weird that I only like Friend ok a cute friend but only a little you don't know me please write me back oh ya you don't know me : ( ok bye Jake T. Austin
Teisha

Rochester, NH

#20 Dec 28, 2007
Oh I have 5 close friend that are fans I think Jermey,Conrad,Shannu (girl),Caleb and Ashtin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 75
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cole Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk To Demi Lovato (Sep '07) 6 hr Rachael13 9,505
lesbian girls chat room only no boys allowed! u... (Sep '08) Mon girls united states 4,534
Hot girls with Skype who want nude fun?;) (Jul '12) Mon girls united states 991
Horny girls wanna talk dirty w/ me? (Aug '12) Mon girls united states 97
Lesbian girls chat room NO boys!!! (Sep '13) Mon girls united states 68
Boys `n Girls chatroom (ages 9-11) (Mar '09) Oct 17 girls united states 509
Skype me! Iamyourlady01 Oct 17 girls united states 8

Cole Sprouse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE