Meet the New 'Doctor Who'

Full story: Zap2it.com
The BBC has named its new "Doctor Who," and the choice has a fair number of people saying, Who? Matt Smith will be the 11th actor to play the iconic sci-fi character -- and the third since the series relaunched in 2005, following Christopher Eccleston and current star David Tennant. Full Story
CARLIdoctorlover THOMPSON

Chico, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2011
One never forgets their 1st "Doctor".
I was one of those who was a brand new Whovian and just opening up so much to David Tennant and then starting at the beginning and seeing how Fantastic he and Christopher Eccleston both were....to be quite honest, I took one look at this new "wanna-be" Doctor, Matt Smith, and considered not watching anymore, but I must say, Matt Smith took me on a journey like no other. I am so pleased to call him The Doctor now. He has had me on pins and needles, crying until my eyes were useless, laughing until I nearly wee'd myself, and just craving each new journey as though my life depended on success just as if we were all working side by side. Bonkers? Maybe, but I do love me some Doctor Who.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Eccleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Doctor Who': Christopher Eccleston not in 50th... (Apr '13) Apr '13 why is it special 1
28 Days Later (Jun '07) Mar '12 joe 5
Christopher Eccleston - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Chantell 1
David Tennant may not return for Dr. Who (Oct '06) Dec '10 LLLLLLLLLLLLadybug 342
Dr - Eccleston Thrilled to Play Lennon (Jun '10) Jun '10 JPW 1
Meet the New 'Doctor Who' - Matt Smith will tak... (Jul '09) Feb '10 A Time Traveler 4
'the Best Doctor Who' (Dec '06) Oct '09 1066Donna 22
More from around the web