Britney Spears Getting Sued For Picking Her Nose And Farting Loads

Jul 21, 2011 Full story: Anorak 6

ANORAK readers are, on the whole, disgusting pigs. So are we writers of this esteemed online publication.

Full Story
LA Citizen

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2011
According to the article.. former bodyguard Fernando Flores is seeking 10 million dollars in damages. Hmm... typical beaner. He simply wants the money. Spears has fired back against the allegations reportedly telling TMZ, "He's a liar." Absurd indeed. Beaner!
Intergalactic Clowns ll

Havdrup, Denmark

#3 Sep 21, 2012
LA Citizen wrote:
According to the article.. former bodyguard Fernando Flores is seeking 10 million dollars in damages. Hmm... typical beaner. He simply wants the money. Spears has fired back against the allegations reportedly telling TMZ, "He's a liar." Ab
surd indeed. Beaner!
Of course that body guard is a liar. He got fired for being a jerk - and then he wants his golden handshake suing , girlie girl for damages . What damages? She is gourgeus, exposing herself or not! Did he damage himself trippen over something at the sight of Her lmhc'c
Intergalactic Clowns ll

Havdrup, Denmark

#4 Sep 21, 2012
I mean stumpled over his tongue having forgotten to roll it in before open the cardoor 4 her? Damages psycholigically? A BODYguard with sensitive issues concerning bodily exposure.
Is breaking a wind in his presence breaking the law to this bodyguard?
Final Q:
Do people expect prosperity gaining or trying to gain money this way??
Just wondering...
Tarzan. I. C dk
kooks

Manchester, UK

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I would ask Britney to sit on my face and then fart.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2013
Wh*re got sued great!
Big mike

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2013
kooks wrote:
I would ask Britney to sit on my face and then fart.
not a good idea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Britney Spears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Crocker Has Moved on Since Begging People... (Jun '12) Dec 10 Rob Petrie 46
Britney Spears foot slave (Jan '13) Nov 30 Big mike 198
Hay is britney still here Nov '14 Big mike 1
Decades of Die-Hard Britney Fandom - in GIFs Nov '14 Big mike 1
Share Oct '14 Big mike 1
Las Vegas to Celebrate Britney Spears Day Novem... Oct '14 Big mike 1
My birthday wish is britney Oct '14 Big mike 1
More from around the web