Next Last
bj hook

Québec, Canada

#23 Sep 27, 2011
wow entertaiment lol sorry going to bed yawnsss
Civil Procedure

Moscow, Russia

#24 Sep 28, 2011
Please stop feeding those stupid trolls. This kind of people are suffreing from the lack of attention in real life. That's why they love to post on fan sites and forums such negative comments about artists. We should feel pitty for them and not respond to their comments. Thatis the only way to make them getting a life
jovijennli

Boonton, NJ

#25 Sep 28, 2011
does anyone actually know how you can find the game show clip from sat night live when jon played the guido from jersy in the white ginny t?i would love to see it again
JerseyGirl 10

Campbell, CA

#26 Sep 29, 2011
jovijennli wrote:
does anyone actually know how you can find the game show clip from sat night live when jon played the guido from jersy in the white ginny t?i would love to see it again
Did you try youtube.com ? Might be on there..
jovijennli

Boonton, NJ

#27 Sep 29, 2011
no its not on there. cant seem to find it at all
dinky donky ding dong

Cantonment, FL

#28 Jul 12, 2012
bite a fart
Civil Procedure wrote:
Please stop feeding those stupid trolls. This kind of people are suffreing from the lack of attention in real life. That's why they love to post on fan sites and forums such negative comments about artists. We should feel pitty for them and not respond to their comments. Thatis the only way to make them getting a life

“Pet me. Now!”

Since: Aug 08

in the Delta land

#29 Jul 12, 2012
So I wonder what names some of these trolls posted as in a previous life? LOL Now ya'll have put the image of Jon in that white tee in my head. I'll be good for nothing the rest of the day.

Since: May 12

Maricopa, AZ

#30 Jul 12, 2012
Hazmat Mel wrote:
ahhhh, you're full of **it.
go get me a drink.
<quoted text>
Here is a cup of grape Kool-aid for ya! Enjoy!
rilly

Silver Spring, MD

#31 Jul 13, 2012
jovijennli wrote:
Not sure if you are aware, but "ginny" (wrong spelling) is am extremely derogatory term...
bj hook

Terrebonne, Canada

#32 Jul 13, 2012
beep beep lol
Richielvr

Fenton, MI

#33 Jul 13, 2012
bj hook wrote:
beep beep lol
Are you drunk?
King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#34 Sep 1, 2012
Are these jokers still around?!

Unbelievable.
Chanty

Thunder Bay, Canada

#35 Apr 26, 2013
Some people just need re assurance they are not alone. I personally think people follow what everyone else thinks is right and i like Bon Jovi but they are totally overrated. It's fine to love them but i actually came on here because i can't understand why every women thinks he is so hot. I find him good looking but he isn't hot in my opinion and think it's a bandwagon they have all been on since their youngwr years. I get fed up with every post stating this is the hottest celebrity when thats all they are is celebrities. There are way better looking people in real life than made up celebrities.
Caz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're the boring one if you go on sites for bands you don't like just to critisize them! Get a life is what I say!
Chanty

Thunder Bay, Canada

#36 Apr 26, 2013
Ppl just want to talk about their opinions so maybe u should stop judging and criticizing as it is free speech and its about music. Just because people dont agree with the majority saying he is the best and the hottest doesnt mean they have no life. You are on this site too so maybe u should look in the mirror. It isnt right to slander Bon Jovi but people need validation that it is perfectly normal not to like him as much as everyone else does.
Civil Procedure wrote:

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37 Apr 26, 2013
Chanty wrote:
Ppl just want to talk about their opinions so maybe u should stop judging and criticizing as it is free speech and its about music. Just because people dont agree with the majority saying he is the best and the hottest doesnt mean they have no life. You are on this site too so maybe u should look in the mirror. It isnt right to slander Bon Jovi but people need validation that it is perfectly normal not to like him as much as everyone else does.<quoted text>
And if I don' like a musician, I DO NOT SEARCH for fan forums just to spit my venom, annoy some other people and receive some attention (negative but still...) So it's right, this kind of people don't have a life and they are pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bon Jovi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorenza Ponce (Feb '08) 8 hr Lilly 92
San Diego - Runaway tour 9 hr kimt 21
Bon Jovi to urge people at concerts to voluntee... (Mar '10) 11 hr Buzzed 285
Live from Jon and Dorothea's Kitchen Wed kimt 40
The Walking Dead's Emily Kinney embraces her bo... Oct 22 Jons side 3
La sagra slices Oct 22 vivian 3
What Sunglasses Does Jon Bon Jovi Wear????????? (Mar '07) Oct 19 Skyway 22

Bon Jovi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE