Gowanda AMVETS make donation to Fredonia PD

Oct 29, 2011 Full story: Observer 6

The annual Red, White and Blues Festival in Fredonia held in September gives participants a chance to enjoy good food, beverages and music.

Full Story
LMAO

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Great!!!! Wannabe Veterans raising and giving money to wannabe cops!!! Perfect!!!!!
joe white

Fredonia, NY

#2 Oct 29, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Great!!!! Wannabe Veterans raising and giving money to wannabe cops!!! Perfect!!!!!
what a nut job saying that!
OhWell

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Not sure about the dig at the cops, but I do know several of those AMVET riders and they are serious assholes and drunks. Many of them are not vets, they're "associate members", yet they wear all the gear so nobody can tell. Most of the ones that are vets, were never near any combat but they sure like to look and act like they were. If you were ever aound a bunch of them during one of their "runs", or at one the local clubs, you'd see what I mean. And remember, Kevin is still a Matteson. Big run like that and only $892 raised? By he way, Matteson didn't ride himself, he lost his license due to a Felny DWI.'nuff said!
Dad

Dansville, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2011
I could not have said it better.
thinker

Fredonia, NY

#5 Oct 31, 2011
Thank you Gowanda AMVETS Post 409 for the donation to our Police Department. It is badly needed and will be put to good use.
Pay no attention to the negative comments about your organization on Topix. Some people like to put a negative spin on any topic.
LMAO

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Yep, that $892 will buy a lot of donuts!! Or a few boxes of ammo. And I think it does make a difference wqhere your donations come from, don't you? I mean, would you take donations from a drug dealer? No, of course not. So what's the difference between a known drunk with multiple convictions who does a bike run that's way more about blowing his own horn than anything about Fredonia PD, and that bike run involves multiple stops at bars!!!? So, "think", THINK!!! BAD image there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blues Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A case of the blues as plug is pulled on annual... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
Blues Reunion band comes alive (Jan '14) Jan '14 blue 1
Back again (Nov '13) Nov '13 nova 1
Blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa soars into a leag... (Mar '11) Sep '13 Sure 270
Grassroots Blues Festival offers two nights of ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 aguyfromduckhill 1
Jimmy Dawkins dies, leaves Chicago blues legacy (Apr '13) Apr '13 Doug Lohnes 1
Daniel "Boscoe" France to perform at area church (Feb '13) Feb '13 You bet 12

Blues People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE