Opinion: Why Mitt Romney is losing

Full story: CNN 781
Editor's note: Reihan Salam, a CNN contributor, is a columnist for The Daily; a writer for the National Review's "The Agenda" blog; a policy advisor for e21, a nonpartisan economic research group; and co-author of "Grand New Party: How Conservatives Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream." New York -- Mitt Romney spent weeks battling ... (more) Full Story
scooter

United States

#185 Aug 18, 2012
reid is a piece of shit,like owebama and all his followers,hope their heads explode when Romney is elected.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#188 Aug 18, 2012
Why do the Romneys ADMIT their hidden tax returns provide AMMUNITION to Democrats? Let's consider:

1. Took the 2009 IRS Amnesty for feloniously dodging taxes overseas.

2. Committed VOTER FRAUD by lying about their state of residence in 2010 in order to vote in the election after Ted Kennedy died. He claimed they lived in his son's basement instead of their mansion in California...oh, yeah...right...uh huh.

3. Paid no income taxes for 10-12 years. These could have occurred prior to when he began running for political office. Note that he claims he paid taxes for 10 years. Why not just claim he has always paid at least a 13% income tax rate during his working life?

4. Etc? What else? These are felonies, frauds, lying to the public, etc. These are SERIOUS.

No wonder they cannot reveal their tax returns. They would rather have this firestorm over their deceit and secrecy go on and on and on rather than just print up copies and give them to the press?

What is in them that is so terrible?
scooter

United States

#189 Aug 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Why do the Romneys ADMIT their hidden tax returns provide AMMUNITION to Democrats? Let's consider:
1. Took the 2009 IRS Amnesty for feloniously dodging taxes overseas.
2. Committed VOTER FRAUD by lying about their state of residence in 2010 in order to vote in the election after Ted Kennedy died. He claimed they lived in his son's basement instead of their mansion in California...oh, yeah...right...uh huh.
3. Paid no income taxes for 10-12 years. These could have occurred prior to when he began running for political office. Note that he claims he paid taxes for 10 years. Why not just claim he has always paid at least a 13% income tax rate during his working life?
4. Etc? What else? These are felonies, frauds, lying to the public, etc. These are SERIOUS.
No wonder they cannot reveal their tax returns. They would rather have this firestorm over their deceit and secrecy go on and on and on rather than just print up copies and give them to the press?
What is in them that is so terrible?
typical lying democrat,but keep squawking as you are amusing to watch.
Harry Reid

United States

#190 Aug 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Why do the Romneys ADMIT their hidden tax returns provide AMMUNITION to Democrats? Let's consider:
1. Took the 2009 IRS Amnesty for feloniously dodging taxes overseas.
2. Committed VOTER FRAUD by lying about their state of residence in 2010 in order to vote in the election after Ted Kennedy died. He claimed they lived in his son's basement instead of their mansion in California...oh, yeah...right...uh huh.
3. Paid no income taxes for 10-12 years. These could have occurred prior to when he began running for political office. Note that he claims he paid taxes for 10 years. Why not just claim he has always paid at least a 13% income tax rate during his working life?
4. Etc? What else? These are felonies, frauds, lying to the public, etc. These are SERIOUS.
No wonder they cannot reveal their tax returns. They would rather have this firestorm over their deceit and secrecy go on and on and on rather than just print up copies and give them to the press?
What is in them that is so terrible?
you need better material,as all you post are lies,no proof of anything you say.
Mitt Is Very Feminine

Thorntown, IN

#191 Aug 18, 2012
Mitt Romney is an effete elitist!

The man has culture.

The man is elegant.

Romney is as close to a genuine female candidate that we'll see for a while.

His television makeup is applied by the most expensive Hollywood beauticians money can buy.

His hair is perfectly coiffed.

His hair is expensively dyed.

He works hard to maintain a fabulous tan all year round.

His finger nails are painstakingly manicured weekly.

Mitt is a fashionista. He is a devotee of haute couture. He acquired this taste for designer clothing while spending his draft dodging years in France.

Mitt Romney loves the French!!

Mittens is known as Fee Fee for collecting large fees during his tenure at Bain Capital. In France,he is known as FiFi for just being a feminine kinda guy.

Mitt Romney spent his draft dodging years in France,eating quiche,nibbling on cheese,sipping wine,hobnobbing with European aristocrats and wrecking cars and killing some of his passengers.

Mitt Romney knew he was special. He knew he was unique. After all,he was born a multimillionaire. As an avid follower of the belief of the cult known as the MORmONS........He knew he had a manifest destiny to see to fruition.

Romney didn't need to waste his youth dodging bullets,swatting mosquitoes and sweating within the confines of the jungles of Vietnam. That crap is for the little people. Romney had BIG ambitions for himself and BIG plans for the millions he'd inherit.

Mittens is a man of elegance. A man of very dainty nobility. Mittens is America's very own version of Little Lord Fauntleroy!

Vote for Mittens!

A man of elegance,style,wealth,taste,an d worth millions upon millions--with many of those millions stashed away in offshore accounts. Mittens is genuine Mexican blue-blood!!

He wouldn't give YOU the time of day!

VOTE ROMNEY/RYAN 2012.

He is the only candidate most likely to pardon Warren Jeffs!!

Make the ghost of Joseph Smith PROUD!!

VIVA LE ROMNEY REVOLUCION!!
OregonSux

United States

#192 Aug 18, 2012
Mitt Is Very Feminine wrote:
Mitt Romney is an effete elitist!
The man has culture.
The man is elegant.
Romney is as close to a genuine female candidate that we'll see for a while.
His television makeup is applied by the most expensive Hollywood beauticians money can buy.
His hair is perfectly coiffed.
His hair is expensively dyed.
He works hard to maintain a fabulous tan all year round.
His finger nails are painstakingly manicured weekly.
Mitt is a fashionista. He is a devotee of haute couture. He acquired this taste for designer clothing while spending his draft dodging years in France.
Mitt Romney loves the French!!
Mittens is known as Fee Fee for collecting large fees during his tenure at Bain Capital. In France,he is known as FiFi for just being a feminine kinda guy.
Mitt Romney spent his draft dodging years in France,eating quiche,nibbling on cheese,sipping wine,hobnobbing with European aristocrats and wrecking cars and killing some of his passengers.
Mitt Romney knew he was special. He knew he was unique. After all,he was born a multimillionaire. As an avid follower of the belief of the cult known as the MORmONS........He knew he had a manifest destiny to see to fruition.
Romney didn't need to waste his youth dodging bullets,swatting mosquitoes and sweating within the confines of the jungles of Vietnam. That crap is for the little people. Romney had BIG ambitions for himself and BIG plans for the millions he'd inherit.
Mittens is a man of elegance. A man of very dainty nobility. Mittens is America's very own version of Little Lord Fauntleroy!
Vote for Mittens!
A man of elegance,style,wealth,taste,an d worth millions upon millions--with many of those millions stashed away in offshore accounts. Mittens is genuine Mexican blue-blood!!
He wouldn't give YOU the time of day!
VOTE ROMNEY/RYAN 2012.
He is the only candidate most likely to pardon Warren Jeffs!!
Make the ghost of Joseph Smith PROUD!!
VIVA LE ROMNEY REVOLUCION!!
put down the crack pipe,seek help while you can.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#196 Aug 18, 2012
OregonSux wrote:
<quoted text>
I am RT Pipes a despicable Republiscum slut who goes around impersonating my betters.
This is true. You are nothing but a TOU violation..so says your mother.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#197 Aug 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever the GOPUX reveals itself to be the KKK: frightened, old, uneducated, poor, antichrist losers it marginalizes itself ever more.
The GOPUX has already declared war on women with the Romney flip flop and Ryan pick. The GOPUX has already declared war on immigrants and latinos with the AZ racist garbage and the denial of the Dream act. The GOPUX has already declared war on seniors by declaring that Medicare will be gone by 2016.
The GOPUX is the party of who? The party of bigots and liars and criminals and leeches.
Lucky for them, they can alway's fall back on the warm relationship they have with gay america.....er, what?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#198 Aug 19, 2012
scooter wrote:
reid is a piece of shit,like owebama and all his followers,hope their heads explode when Romney is elected.
With Romney, the rich get richer,
the poor get poorer.

Gawd bless stupid Americans like you, zippy.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#199 Aug 19, 2012
Mitt Is Very Feminine wrote:
Mitt Romney is an effete elitist!
The man has culture.
The man is elegant.
Romney is as close to a genuine female candidate that we'll see for a while.
His television makeup is applied by the most expensive Hollywood beauticians money can buy.
His hair is perfectly coiffed.
His hair is expensively dyed.
He works hard to maintain a fabulous tan all year round.
His finger nails are painstakingly manicured weekly.
Mitt is a fashionista. He is a devotee of haute couture. He acquired this taste for designer clothing while spending his draft dodging years in France.
Mitt Romney loves the French!!
Mittens is known as Fee Fee for collecting large fees during his tenure at Bain Capital. In France,he is known as FiFi for just being a feminine kinda guy.
Mitt Romney spent his draft dodging years in France,eating quiche,nibbling on cheese,sipping wine,hobnobbing with European aristocrats and wrecking cars and killing some of his passengers.
Mitt Romney knew he was special. He knew he was unique. After all,he was born a multimillionaire. As an avid follower of the belief of the cult known as the MORmONS........He knew he had a manifest destiny to see to fruition.
Romney didn't need to waste his youth dodging bullets,swatting mosquitoes and sweating within the confines of the jungles of Vietnam. That crap is for the little people. Romney had BIG ambitions for himself and BIG plans for the millions he'd inherit.
Mittens is a man of elegance. A man of very dainty nobility. Mittens is America's very own version of Little Lord Fauntleroy!
Vote for Mittens!
A man of elegance,style,wealth,taste,an d worth millions upon millions--with many of those millions stashed away in offshore accounts. Mittens is genuine Mexican blue-blood!!
He wouldn't give YOU the time of day!
VOTE ROMNEY/RYAN 2012.
He is the only candidate most likely to pardon Warren Jeffs!!
Make the ghost of Joseph Smith PROUD!!
VIVA LE ROMNEY REVOLUCION!!
He drinks like a woman, too.
Said that in his youth he tasted beer once,
but he didn't like it.
Wonder if he swallowed?
OregonSux

United States

#200 Aug 19, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>With Romney, the rich get richer,
the poor get poorer.
Gawd bless stupid Americans like you, zippy.
don't worry zipperhead as your welfare check will be in the mail in a few weeks,try not to blow it all on malt liquor and crack this time.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#201 Aug 19, 2012
Biden mentioned to Obama that in the USA it was a violation to eat dog

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#202 Aug 19, 2012
OregonSux wrote:
<quoted text>
I am RT Pipe a TOU Violation. I am buttboy for Ryan...or dream of being that. I love liars, criminals, secretive, deceptive fascists because I have no feelings of self worth and still live in my Mom's basement.
So sad to be you.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#203 Aug 20, 2012
Vanceline wrote:
Obama, Release your school records.
You wife wrote a paper on only hiring blks for jobs, what did you write?
what is the Obama hiding?
He's the PRESIDENT, you dumb Birfer douchebag. We all ready know all we need to know about him.

You're not ever going to get his school records, because 90% of America doesn't give a s--t.

Get it now, moron? Good.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#204 Aug 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>PSST- refering to Fast and Furious, and the fact that the POTUS evoked Exectutive Privelege, delaying but not preventing) disclosure of th documets thatwill in all liklyhood prov that HLS had the blessing of the WH to distribue guns to murderers. I know you're smarter than this, don't play me.
Yeah well you sit and wait on that, spark plug...

Swiss Mitt said he would release his taxes....After he is elected president..

You gotta be fkn kidding me.

Fast and furious is already in thd rear view mirror...No criminal doing has been perpetrated by the president.

Get used to it. That's what's happening.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#205 Aug 20, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well you sit and wait on that, spark plug...
Swiss Mitt said he would release his taxes....After he is elected president..
You gotta be fkn kidding me.
Fast and furious is already in thd rear view mirror...No criminal doing has been perpetrated by the president.
Get used to it. That's what's happening.
Rear view mirror? LOL- Mr Holder has yet to suffer and the WH is STILL ducking the results of the investigation thus far. Look for eric holder to attempt to resign, ther investigating committee to disallow it, the WH to suffer yet MORE humiliation, the WH's "exectutive Privelege to be nullified and the POTUS himself to be implicated in the coverup. Gonna make the Watergate Scandal look like a church social. I'm brinniging the potato salad.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#206 Aug 20, 2012
GM owes taxpayers $42 Billion, Obama calls this doing well....LOL

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#207 Aug 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Rear view mirror? LOL- Mr Holder has yet to suffer and the WH is STILL ducking the results of the investigation thus far. Look for eric holder to attempt to resign, ther investigating committee to disallow it, the WH to suffer yet MORE humiliation, the WH's "exectutive Privelege to be nullified and the POTUS himself to be implicated in the coverup. Gonna make the Watergate Scandal look like a church social. I'm brinniging the potato salad.
Eric holder of the bag is the only guy happy about biden's gaffes lately.

It takes the heat off him.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#208 Aug 20, 2012
OregonSux wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry zipperhead as your welfare check will be in the mail in a few weeks,try not to blow it all on malt liquor and crack this time.
That's funny coming from Oregon, a welfare state.

Stop projecting. You're embarrassing yourself, zippy.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#209 Aug 20, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric holder of the bag is the only guy happy about biden's gaffes lately.
It takes the heat off him.
Hmmmm, funny but I didn't hear anything about VP Joe Biden today but I did see some silly republitard saying something about a legitimate RAPE and how a womens body can deal with rape sperm by rejecting it...or some hooey like that.

You republitards....how do you even put your pants on by yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 8 min Earl 585
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 9 min Swedenforever 113
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... 9 min Hooogle It 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques Ottawa 181,754
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Abondondolla 293,265
Obama: As a black man he's been mistaken for valet 13 min Obama lies again 15
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 29 min Cat74 249
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 36 min John Galt 1,153,461
More from around the web