Obama escalates election fight as he opens his campaign with speeches in Ohio, Virginia

May 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

In campaign mode for months, President Barack Obama is making his quest for a second term official with rallies in Ohio and Virginia while casting Republican rival Mitt Romney as a flip-flopping protector of the rich.

Comments
21 - 40 of 659 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2012
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s funny, because prior to this response to me, I’ve never read any of your post.
But you keep on reading… most thinking patriotic people find my comment thoughtful, perspicacious and informative; the rest are just hate-filled bitter ignorant idiots… which one are you?
Perspicacious in your own mind.

As for reality, not so much.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Don't come to our state Obozo. We don't need anymore illegal immigrants here.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

In the 12 battle ground states President Obama is either tied with Romney a point or 2 behind, or a couple points or 2 ahead. The campaign hasn't really started. Obama has a record that will be discussed by Republicans, and he also made a number of promises in the 08 campaign he never addressed. He will find it isn't as easy to run for reelection as it was when he ran before.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama's promises.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

To get the real unemployment rate that the press is suppressing you google U6 unemployment numbers. You will find actual unemployment is 14.5%.

Anaemic jobs data hit Obama launch; Official campaign starts under shadow...Obama's campaign started January 21, 2009.

Labor Force Participation Lowest Since 1981...

567,000 of those jobs lost were women. Obama's real war on women is not over just which pill they take.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Capt America wrote:
Fake Marine Patty...No one cares about you or that incompetent buffoon in the white house.
About a dozen of you teabaggers care enough on this very thread to criticize our President.

Including you! LOL!!!!
Obama the Dog Eater

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Obama's promises.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UErR7i2onW0XX
Well, we all know Obama is a liar. Hell, even "BO", his dog, knows he's a liar. That's why BO registered as a Republican.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Any day now MSNBC should be releasing the photos of Obama storming Bin-Ladens compound with a bayonette clenched between his teeth and killing him in hand to hand combat.
FOREward.
Followed IMMEDIATELY by FUX News showing the same thing photoshopped with Bush's face in place of Obama's.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama does not have to cast Romney as a flip-flopper.

Romney has already taken care of that himself, big time.

Question is: can the Mittzer flip-flop his way into the White House?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
To get the real unemployment rate that the press is suppressing you google U6 unemployment numbers. You will find actual unemployment is 14.5%.
Anaemic jobs data hit Obama launch; Official campaign starts under shadow...Obama's campaign started January 21, 2009.
Labor Force Participation Lowest Since 1981...
567,000 of those jobs lost were women. Obama's real war on women is not over just which pill they take.
The real war on women includes things like transvaginal rape
which is Republican brainstorm.
Where do all these Republican Mengeles come from, under some rock?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Obama does not have to cast Romney as a flip-flopper.
Romney has already taken care of that himself, big time.
Question is: can the Mittzer flip-flop his way into the White House?
I doubt it, but I'm optimistic. He has Joseph Smith on his side.

"Prey for Rmoney 2012!"
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Any day now MSNBC should be releasing the photos of Obama storming Bin-Ladens compound with a bayonette clenched between his teeth and killing him in hand to hand combat.
FOREward.
That wouldn't do any good. Everyone (at least, Republicans) know by now that it was Romney who got bin Laden and saved General Motors.

Just listen to Fux News and get the truth (or at least their version of it).
liza

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

"If Heavens not my home, Lord what will I do",
'Cause I don't have a home on this Earth anymore"!!

Maybe the liberals should hear this cry from their
fellow citizens. Have a feeling, you care nothing
about anything but you infamous leader. Get
him for 4 more years and you will be crying the
same song as those who are without NOW. Coming home to you will catch up with you.
Barbara

Amesbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

liza wrote:
"If Heavens not my home, Lord what will I do",
'Cause I don't have a home on this Earth anymore"!!
Maybe the liberals should hear this cry from their
fellow citizens. Have a feeling, you care nothing
about anything but you infamous leader. Get
him for 4 more years and you will be crying the
same song as those who are without NOW. Coming home to you will catch up with you.
Liberals hear the cry. That's why we pushed for Obamacare. That's why we pushed for extending the unemployment benefits. That's why we pushed for the repeal of DADT. That's why we push for equal pay for equal work. We hear; we care; and we push. The Republicans???... their record speaks for itself.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama the Dog Eater wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we all know Obama is a liar. Hell, even "BO", his dog, knows he's a liar. That's why BO registered as a Republican.
BO is shaking in his boots since he found out about that book that Obama has in his library titled "To serve man's best friend."
Pam T

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

This is sad. By now Obama knows he isn't any good at working with others and he should retire and play golf all the time. No one enjoys the President lashing out at fellow Americans and using his office to slander and degrade every one who dares disagree with him.

It is unseemly for any American man to be so disrespectful of others, let alone the President of the United States! It is a disgrace.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

SUBJECT: It needs ANSWERS OF valid and good evidential facts presentation to the PUBLIC because BIN Laden is specifically RELATED TO SPECIFIC 9-11 as a special and specific case, AND not the other terrorists.

This Bin Laden is unlike most other terrorists, because he claimed on video he had done the biggest event of 9-11 inside the soil of US.

How could Obama be a commander-in-chief JUST LOOKING AT dealing with Bin Laden case?

Listen = until you ever become mature, get to know the big difference of this special one --Bin Laden said he MASTERMINDED “”THE INVASION OF HITTING US FOR 9-11“”???---in comparison to HUGE difference with others called combatants because those were the ones who fought against “”US INVASION”” of Afghanistan.

So Bin Laden, was unlike other terrorist, as he was the special one terrorist that any commander-in-chief would have to develop the plan to get him alive WHENEVER POSSIBLE WITH SPECIAL FORCE and catch him only shot dead if it takes no other choice in case of the real occurrence.

Because this Bin laden captured the psychic of many public as public would want full facts and answers, any mature able commander HAD BETTER had to make sure he would show evidences of caught Bin Laden, that photos of Laden must show him alive being handcuffed even he was locked in prison in Cuba or going for trial in US or anywhere.

And if Laden was armed and resisted heavily in a fight , then it led to the happening that he was shot, evidences and true facts of his dead body must be shown and demonstrated to the pubic.

There is not a reason whatsoever with wrong answers by Obama since US had been engaging in a war in Afghanistan (which is of a much bigger weight ) for some time and not any violences in other parts of the world have erupted as a result of that war aganst Talibans (or Al Qaeda).

If they are still there fighting Talibans and Al Qaeda in AFGHANISTAN and in the region, why would not the Al Qaeda and Muslims elsewhere rage violence in the discontentment of Afghanistan since it is a very bigger thing --as Obama says violence would be there?

It does not make sense since they told Bin Laden was not close to, being viewed as great chief for Al Qaeda in his later period, how would Obama say by releasing evidences of dead Bin Laden would erupt violence since Al Qaeda would not care about Laden?

How does Obama's saying, by this time, STILL distorts AND FABRICATES FALSEHOOD again that he said he instructed the Seals to fight against Pakistani soldiers ( WITH NO NEED TO ) since the Pakistan intelligence gave CIA information Of Bin Laden, and that means Pakistan accommodated and welcomed and let Seals in to get Bin Laden and Pakistan IS supposed to collect the reward MONEY sums (for informAtion and helping ) from USA, on --dead or alive business REWARD, placed in by Bush a long time ago?

There needs concerning THIS SPECIAL terrorist BIN LADEN requiring release of CRUCIAL AND SUBSTANTIAL evidences and true facts BECAUSE HE was the one CONFESSING AND TALKING A LOT, related to the particular 9-11.

THE TREATMENT OF 9-11 MATTER IS A SPECIAL MATTER, FOR SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCES OF Bin LADEN (DEAD OR ALIVE) must be warranted AS FULL ANSWERS TO THE PUBLIC , UNLIKE THOSE COMBATANTS OR TERRORISTS THERE, BECAUSE us INVADED THEM IN AFGHANISTAN--- but (UNLIKE Bin LADEN) THEY DID NOT DO 9-11 , unless they had committed crimes against US.

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
In the 12 battle ground states President Obama is either tied with Romney a point or 2 behind, or a couple points or 2 ahead. The campaign hasn't really started. Obama has a record that will be discussed by Republicans, and he also made a number of promises in the 08 campaign he never addressed. He will find it isn't as easy to run for reelection as it was when he ran before.
hat atter BULLSH!T.

Three weeks ago I looked at the swing state polling and found that President Barack Obama led by landslide numbers. That picture is little changed today.

Again, I'm taking the poll composite from TPM's Poll Tracker, including Rasmussen polling—which gives the GOP an unwarranted edge, but gives us a worst-case scenario picture.(For example, while the numbers below show Florida tied, taking out Rasmussen would give us a 47-44 Obama lead.)
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/02/1088...

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Edit: "What utter BULLSH!T.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

By the next election cycle here is what the American people will remember after the GOPTEA Birthers took over the house.

1) They shifted focus from jobs and the economy to defending DOMA and asking for birth certificates.

2) They almost pushed us into a government shutdown.

3) They pushed us into a credit downgrade through their political terrorism.

4) They held the American and world economy hostage.

5) They fought to kill medicare and medicaid.

6) But they sure fought vehemently for those top 1% wealthy people.

All at the expense of the economy and the middle and working class.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••