Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Jan 25, 2009 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: blogs.courant.com

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Comments
59,961 - 59,980 of 61,634 Comments Last updated Sunday Jul 27
SOBE

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Sense and nonsense about Obama and Osama

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/29/opinion/bergen-...

Based on that reporting and also what is available on the public record, Miniter's account of the intelligence that led to bin Laden and the decision-making surrounding the operation that killed him is a pile of poppycock served up with heaps of hogwash.

Let's start with the fact that Jarrett, along with the vast majority of White House staffers, only found out about the bin Laden raid after it had happened on May 1, 2011, according to an e-mail sent to CNN by Benjamin Rhodes, deputy national security adviser. Administration officials say that the only staffers at the White House who knew anything about the raid in advance were those with a "need to know" on the national security staff, of which Jarrett is not a part.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest terms Miniter's claims about the bin Laden operation "an utter fabrication." And in an e-mail to CNN, National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor wrote that Miniter's claim that "Secretary Clinton had to talk the President into the raid is completely made up and wrong. The decision to take out Osama bin Laden was made by the President, as many of those involved have said on the record.

"For example,(former Defense) Secretary (Robert) Gates said 'this is one of the most courageous calls -- decisions -- that I think I've ever seen a president make.'(The raid commander) Admiral (William) McRaven said that 'At the end of the day, make no mistake about it, it was the president of the United States that shouldered the burden for this operation, that made the hard decisions, that was instrumental in the planning process, because I pitched every plan to him.' "

Vietor added, "I look forward to when Miniter claims that Bo the dog actually made the decision to kill bin Laden." Bo is the Obama family's dog.

Another Right Wing Nut fabricating.... Nooooooooo
Charlie

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

SOBE wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/worl d-us-canada-19427111
That dam liberal media and their fact checking....
There's a better chance of you dropping dead tonight in your own home than there is of the media doing any honest reporting on Obama.
Charlie

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

SOBE wrote:
Sense and nonsense about Obama and Osama
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/29/opinion/bergen-...
Based on that reporting and also what is available on the public record, Miniter's account of the intelligence that led to bin Laden and the decision-making surrounding the operation that killed him is a pile of poppycock served up with heaps of hogwash.
Let's start with the fact that Jarrett, along with the vast majority of White House staffers, only found out about the bin Laden raid after it had happened on May 1, 2011, according to an e-mail sent to CNN by Benjamin Rhodes, deputy national security adviser. Administration officials say that the only staffers at the White House who knew anything about the raid in advance were those with a "need to know" on the national security staff, of which Jarrett is not a part.
White House spokesman Josh Earnest terms Miniter's claims about the bin Laden operation "an utter fabrication." And in an e-mail to CNN, National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor wrote that Miniter's claim that "Secretary Clinton had to talk the President into the raid is completely made up and wrong. The decision to take out Osama bin Laden was made by the President, as many of those involved have said on the record.
"For example,(former Defense) Secretary (Robert) Gates said 'this is one of the most courageous calls -- decisions -- that I think I've ever seen a president make.'(The raid commander) Admiral (William) McRaven said that 'At the end of the day, make no mistake about it, it was the president of the United States that shouldered the burden for this operation, that made the hard decisions, that was instrumental in the planning process, because I pitched every plan to him.' "
Vietor added, "I look forward to when Miniter claims that Bo the dog actually made the decision to kill bin Laden." Bo is the Obama family's dog.

Another Right Wing Nut fabricating.... Nooooooooo
Why don't you write a review for us of the new movie "2016"? I hear it is real interesting.

Oh, I guess you don't have time do you?

I have a better idea --- Drop Dead DingleBrain!!!!
sobe

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Federal court strikes down Texas voter ID law

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/30/politics/texas-...

DOH! All them there animals that are fed nuts and them there illegals are going to be there voting down there in that Texas
sobe

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a better chance of you dropping dead tonight in your own home than there is of the media doing any honest reporting on Obama.
Dude do you know how to read? Your response makes absolutely no sense. But then again I'm not surprised. Read comprehend and then respond intelligently......well OK just respond I guess. Seriously what the hell is in your water down there?
sobe

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write a review for us of the new movie "2016"? I hear it is real interesting.
Oh, I guess you don't have time do you?
I have a better idea --- Drop Dead DingleBrain!!!!
Genius pure genius. What can I say LA boys are the brightest and best. I have no chance!
01_Luke

Sarona, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

People just don't like Mitten! He has no platform, so do we want a do nothing president to match the do nothing congress, I say NOT!!!!
next..........
01_Luke

Sarona, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

SOBE, Charlie wants to impress you. It's rather cute in a disturbing way.
High Plains Drifter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Clint Eastwood really knocked the socks off of Obama last night. Biden got some too.

Where was Rush? Oh, I forgot, he's only a radio talk show host, not a big whig at the GOP.
High Plains Drifter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

01_Luke wrote:
People just don't like Mitten! He has no platform, so do we want a do nothing president to match the do nothing congress, I say NOT!!!!
next..........
People just don't like the truth when it may cut into their corrupt way of life.

I like Mitt. He is just the man for the job at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. It's time to get rid of the celebrity in the White House.

Jobs Jobs Jobs
High Plains Drifter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

sobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude do you know how to read? Your response makes absolutely no sense. But then again I'm not surprised. Read comprehend and then respond intelligently......well OK just respond I guess. Seriously what the hell is in your water down there?
You really are a wuss.

Make my day DingleBrain.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

High Plains Drifter wrote:
Clint Eastwood really knocked the socks off of Obama last night. Biden got some too.
Where was Rush? Oh, I forgot, he's only a radio talk show host, not a big whig at the GOP.
After last night’s bizarro performance by Clint Eastwood, the “surprise guest” at the final night of the Republican National Convention, doddering old men should be added to the list. On a night that was supposed to be all about Mitt Romney and his acceptance speech, the eighty-two-year-old actor and director delivered a rambling speech that had many of the attendees staring around in bewilderment.

The party old, angry, white guys. Hahahahahahahah
SOBE

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

US media reacts to Mitt Romney speech

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-194...

In a scathing opinion piece in The Washington Post, Jonathan Bernstein writes of "a generic speech and a generic convention for a generic Republican candidate", adding that "everything in it was perfunctory".

"The whole thing seemed to have a case of attention deficit disorder," he says.

But John Cassidy at the New Yorker believes that while "Romney did what he had to do", the candidate's night was upstaged by Clint Eastwood.

"Unfortunately for him, the only thing that most people will remember about it is the jarring picture of a frail-looking American screen legend, his hair askew, standing and talking in a halting voice to an empty chair."
SOBE

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

01_Luke wrote:
SOBE, Charlie wants to impress you. It's rather cute in a disturbing way.
Disturbing alright. I usually just post and ignore him and I think that is why he and the other distrubing Charlie always reply nasty to my posts. I was having several of my favorite Martinis last evening and replied.

I don't think either one of them is smart enough to realize that I am yanking their chains.....dumb old dogs.
SOBE

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Sorry meant the other distrubing High Plains Drifter....what the hell is a high plains drifter anyway? Do you ride trains through the mid west?
Charlie

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

SOBE wrote:
Sorry meant the other distrubing High Plains Drifter....what the hell is a high plains drifter anyway? Do you ride trains through the mid west?
You don't know that high plains drifter is a movie title from 1973?

DingleBrain is an ignorant one too.
01_Luke

Turtle Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

High Plains Drifter WAS a dead old dog!
High Plains Drifter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

luke lacks civility
01_Luke

Turtle Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

High Plains Drifter wrote:
luke lacks civility
You apparently didn't get the story line.
High Plains Drifter is a 1973 American Western film, with a hint of the supernatural

BOO!

Civility or not I was still accurate.
High Plains Drifter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

01_Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently didn't get the story line.
High Plains Drifter is a 1973 American Western film, with a hint of the supernatural
BOO!
Civility or not I was still accurate.
much more civil

perhaps straying off topic

the topic is obama is a loser for attacking anyone that his polling team finds have high negatives with the public

with a hint of the supernatural? like nativity scene?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Coffee Party 245,960
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,083,795
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 6 min Go Blue Forever 798
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 min DonPanic 32,133
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Community Disorganizer 45,894
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Learn to Read 175,143
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 55 min Defiant1 21,675
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••