Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
61,141 - 61,160 of 70,985 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,160 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

John wrote:
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 61,160 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True science that is repeatable and observable.
Thanks for your lack of evidence, once again proving that your beliefs are founded upon lies you're too stupid to question.
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Is this still about little ol me lol. This is your forum septic. Explain your illogical nothing or present an accountable position to debate vs mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

John wrote:
Is this still about little ol me lol. This is your forum septic. Explain your illogical nothing or present an accountable position to debate vs mine.
Thanks for once again proving that your something is nothing more than a weak and pathetic lie.
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I'm sorry did you post nothing again. You loons are shameless. Hey, its your forum about nothing. Let's see my something vs your ?????????. Cat got your tongue?

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ok I am not sure what the voices in your head are telling you but you asked a vague question and I immediately gave you a direct and reasonable answer. How did you stump me??

Now I am sure your pitiful Christian website with their stump an Atheist questions looked good to you and most likely thy presented a question along with an atheist will answer this or this. When I didn't answer in the way your website programmed you to think I would you went berserk.

The answer I gave to your question was perfectly logical and reasonable. Do you care to rephrase it? Perhaps you have the IQ to clarify this stumper question? Because if not my answer was 100% correct and valid. Do you not believe in reality John? If so we can get you a room at your local mental ward for treatment.

You're welcome take care now
John wrote:
<quoted text>
The question has been a stumper for you loons for years. This your failure yet again. I believe in reality? Really? That's my funny bone you touched.
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

No need to reclarify. If you choose to be purposefully obtuse that's your choice. I'll just point and laugh stumpee.

Reason, logic, and rationality are code for you loons when you can't explain your ridiculous nothing. Your song and dance is boring. Fight hard for your nothing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

John wrote:
No need to reclarify. If you choose to be purposefully obtuse that's your choice. I'll just point and laugh stumpee.
Reason, logic, and rationality are code for you loons when you can't explain your ridiculous nothing. Your song and dance is boring. Fight hard for your nothing!
According to you, there's a something.

So prove it.

Oh yeah that's right, you can't because you're a religious liar, lying about god, with no evidence to show for it, like a coward.

Lol, you're so scared of debate, it must be a history of losing arguments that made you this way.

“Just Getting Warm...”

Since: Aug 08

Right Next Door To You

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to meet?
Even if we did, you would still be a troll.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Nope I gave a perfectly logical answer to your lame question no matter how much you stamp your feet and sob. I notice I have stumped you with my question! Lol

Do you believe in reality? If unable to answer we will all laugh how I stumped you.
John wrote:
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
I would suggest old Zig Zigler to anyone who wants to achieve as I did. It took time and lots of self sacrifice.
<quoted text>
Got The Sacrifice Thing Down.....Only Manage About 3 Hours Sleep A Day....But, I Have Goals And Will Reach Them.

I Want A House In Honolulu And One In Montana.....Getting There.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

The market in Honolulu stays strong so bargains are there but not easily found. I own several rental properties in the Philippines one on Mactan the island is beautiful!
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Got The Sacrifice Thing Down.....Only Manage About 3 Hours Sleep A Day....But, I Have Goals And Will Reach Them.
I Want A House In Honolulu And One In Montana.....Getting There.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Shasta Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I gave a perfectly logical answer to your lame question no matter how much you stamp your feet and sob. I notice I have stumped you with my question! Lol

Do you believe in reality? If unable to answer we will all laugh how I stumped you.
The only way one can determine reality is thru the 5 senses! How does one know if their senses are functioning correctly?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Facepalm.

By using the laws of logic :)
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way one can determine reality is thru the 5 senses! How does one know if their senses are functioning correctly?

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Lmfao sorry I just had to :))
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

SUN VALLEY, Idaho Clint Eastwood just made Mitt Romney's day.

The "Dirty Harry" star and Oscar-winning director of "Unforgiven" and "Million Dollar Baby" endorsed the Republican presidential candidate Friday night during a Sun Valley fundraiser.

"I think the country needs a boost," Eastwood told The Associated Press as he joined other Romney supporters for the private campaign event.

In February, Eastwood told Fox News that he wasn't supporting any politician at that time. Some saw the "halftime in America" ad he made for the Super Bowl as a nod toward President Barack Obama. Eastwood responded then by saying he was not "politically affiliated" with the president.

"Now more than ever do we need Gov. Romney. I'm going to be voting for him," Eastwood told Romney supporters Friday night.

"He just made my day," Romney said. "What a guy."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

wolverine wrote:
SUN VALLEY, Idaho Clint Eastwood just made Mitt Romney's day.
The "Dirty Harry" star and Oscar-winning director of "Unforgiven" and "Million Dollar Baby" endorsed the Republican presidential candidate Friday night during a Sun Valley fundraiser.
"I think the country needs a boost," Eastwood told The Associated Press as he joined other Romney supporters for the private campaign event.
In February, Eastwood told Fox News that he wasn't supporting any politician at that time. Some saw the "halftime in America" ad he made for the Super Bowl as a nod toward President Barack Obama. Eastwood responded then by saying he was not "politically affiliated" with the president.
"Now more than ever do we need Gov. Romney. I'm going to be voting for him," Eastwood told Romney supporters Friday night.
"He just made my day," Romney said. "What a guy."
Who gives a f*ck about your Creationist politics shill romney.
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Facepalm.
By using the laws of logic :)
<quoted text>
....and the reality is your nothing is illogical. Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a f*ck about your Creationist politics shill romney.
Roar away loon. An Obama supporter and an atheist? You sure can pick them!
John

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 61,180 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••