Defense worried about Zimmerman's safety in Fla.

Apr 21, 2012 Full story: WXOW-TV La Crosse 13

Eager to energize young voters, President Barack Obama is depicting Republicans as obstacles to an affordable college education as he previews an argument he will make on university campuses next week.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Way over stated.

The nation and world called for Zimmerman's arrest, and that happened. End of outrage.

Zimmerman is in no more danger now than me, you or any other person not involved in a high profile case.

His defense team just wants to make it seem he is being unfairly treated and no such is true.
Protect Zimmerman

Wilmette, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2012
No-the negroes called for his arrest-no all of us. Get a grip dude-Many of us have been calling for the arrest of the New Black Panthers. And who is siting on their asses doing nothing. Hussein O'bama and Holder.
Zimmerman should be given protection and led out of the state before some crazed black thug shoots him.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Protect Zimmerman wrote:
.
racist crackpot.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#4 Apr 21, 2012
A teen aged thug from Maywood Illinois beat up an old white man, and of course robbed him, said this is for Treyvon. They really don't need an excuse in Maywood. That is another area where they have target practice on each other. We have been Daddy to them since the 60s, you would think at some point they would be civilized.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#6 Apr 21, 2012
All of our public schools are bad now. That is why I work to keep the children in Privats school.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#7 Apr 21, 2012
They "lernt" you good in "privats" skool.
timothy

El Monte, CA

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Who got to pay for his protection u people down their in Sanford,Fla.if so now that's not right,his family should pay for his protection,not the 54.000. People that live there.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#9 Apr 21, 2012
I cant ell you are so much smarter then I am. You are likely one of Obama's smartest supporters. Some day you will type real fast, drop a letter and we will remind you. Good night
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#10 Apr 21, 2012
People want him protected from the jungle folks that think they are free to maim, and kill for the fun of it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Protect Zimmerman wrote:
No-the negroes called for his arrest-no all of us. Get a grip dude-Many of us have been calling for the arrest of the New Black Panthers. And who is siting on their asses doing nothing. Hussein O'bama and Holder.
Zimmerman should be given protection and led out of the state before some crazed black thug shoots him.
==========

There were more non blacks who called for his arrest than blacks. Nothing came of the Panthers satire and it is now moot anyway since Zimmerman was arrested.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I cant ell you are so much smarter then I am. You are likely one of Obama's smartest supporters. Some day you will type real fast, drop a letter and we will remind you. Good night
You're obviously one of the smartest teabaggers, not only did you not check what you typed before, you did it again with your rebuttal.
Who gives a crap weather you make a typo but to do it when criticizing a school, college or education is stupid.
Rich

Sebastian, FL

#14 Apr 21, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Way over stated.
The nation and world called for Zimmerman's arrest, and that happened. End of outrage.
Zimmerman is in no more danger now than me, you or any other person not involved in a high profile case.
His defense team just wants to make it seem he is being unfairly treated and no such is true.
Shamefully overstated. A very VOCAL group of people called for Zimmermans arrest and political considerations CLEARLY influnced his subsequent arrest.That does NOT translate to the Nation and the World.But its a wonerful illustration of the self important presumtious nature of some groups in America
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#16 Apr 22, 2012
George Zimmerman will be better protected then the President while he awaits trial, and after he walks. They don't have evidence of intent, or a jury that doesn't understand it was Mr Zimmerman that was the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 6 min Asian Guy 549
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Teaman 1,143,657
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Abondondolla 283,268
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 48,527
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 17 min Hooogle It 299
Obama alone after midterm repudiation 20 min Earl 320
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 24 min Responsibility 17

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE