Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#681513 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
He already said that lie.
"Obama vows line-by-line budget review
President-elect Barack Obama vowed today to get rid of federal programs that no longer make sense and run others in a more frugal way to make Washington work in tough economic times.
Obama said that to make the needed investments to create jobs, "we also have to shed the spending we don't need.""
Does this guy ever tell the truth?
“The last thing you want to do is raise taxes in the middle of a recession, because that would just suck up, take more demand out of the economy and put businesses in a further hole.” Barack Hussein Obama, 8/5/2009

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681514 Jul 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You have neither culture nor a dog--that's actually part of the circle-jerk-jackal-pack you're stroking.
LOL... leosanus...the serendipitous "GIFT" that just keeps on stroking...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681515 Jul 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me psycho-sicko, perverted low life?
I was talking about the confectionary delight of homemade fudge.
Yup, you sure did, homemade fudge alright, with a wipe for added measure. You are a sick woman. Get help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#681516 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the fudge for the liberals. Looks like they need the "comfort food".
I think they need more than that!

(like we might need stock up on the vials of holy water with bleach!!)

And ten foot poles! ewe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#681517 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
Hey Flack has the price of oil bottomed out yet?
Keep in mind whatever you tell me I am going to go with the opposite.
Gas has gone up $0.17 in the last week.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681518 Jul 10, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh it has a bailing mechanism. It's called the Fair Tax. Get rid of the IRS, EPA, DOEnergy, DOEducation, and a few other dozen worthless and duplicate agency that are better suited to be run by the states. I keep telling you I'm no republican. Put me in power and there will be a lot of buildings with 'for sale or lease' signs out front in D.C.
Yep, lets the states run the EPA so one of the right wing states can pollute the crap out of the air other states will breathe & add to global warming the effects the entire planet.

Education & Energy are key to this countries future. My God, lets not have a unified plan but 50 plans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681520 Jul 10, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I like Christie's recent speech:
Christie:$tuff it, O
July 10, 2012
'Don't send me any more money to hire public employees ... They're expensive!'— Gov. Chris Christie, yesterday, on Obama's stimulus plan.
WASHINGTON — No more public workers — please!
That was New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s alarmed reaction to President Obama’s push to send states another dose of stimulus money to hire teachers, firefighters and police.
“Please don’t send me any more money to hire more public employees. Please don’t,” implored Christie yesterday in a speech at the Brookings Institute, a liberal Washington think tank.
“I’ve got plenty as it is, and I don’t need any more, and they’re expensive!” said the brash governor, who won a hard-fought showdown with teachers unions over benefits and pensions.
TEMPORARY federal aid to hire permanent state and local workers, he argued, only leads to huge budget shortfalls or layoffs when the stimulus money runs out.
“I have the highest property taxes in America to begin with,” said Christie.“Where’s this money going to come from to pay these folks afterwards?”
Obama offered up the second stimulus as part of his re-election campaign. He promised that it would reboot the stalled recovery by growing the public sector, which he insists is doing worse than the private sector.
Christie’s address to a national audience easily could have been a stump speech in the presidential race, as he described how his “New Jersey approach” should be a blueprint to end gridlock in Washington.
It only fueled speculation that Christie is a top candidate to become Republican challenger Mitt Romney’s running mate.
Christie suggested that Jersey’s state Senate Democrats were blocking a tax-cut deal to complicate his potential speaking date at the Republican National Convention next month in Tampa, Fla.
“A speech I’ve not been invited to give,” he said coyly.
Christie surely looked more like a VP candidate in the button-down Washington setting than he did last week holding an ice-cream cone and shouting down a heckler on a Jersey Shore boardwalk.
“If the president and the Congress want to spend money on something that will create jobs, then spend money on infrastructure, which builds PRIVATE-SECTOR JOBS,” he said yesterday.
Christie also said he would wait until next year — after the presidential election — to decide whether his state would adopt the ObamaCare expansion of Medicaid.
The US Supreme Court ruled that the Obama administration cannot withhold all Medicaid payments to states to force participation in the expansion, as the law originally prescribed.
“I’m really glad that a majority of the Supreme Court still supports the proposition ... that extortion is still illegal in the country, even when it’s done by the president of the United States,” the governor said.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/christie_t...
Good morning Little Miss Sunshine; how do you feel about his comments that the war on drugs is a failure and that the government should provide treatment to addicts rather than jail?
P.S., he's too fat to run for national office and he knows it, how much will it cost the taxpayers for his healthcare? He'd never be insurable under Romneys plan if he were in the private sector.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#681521 Jul 10, 2012
What is "Taxmageddon" you ask?

If you don't know, that means you aren't prepared for what is shaping up to be the most damaging attack on your household finances.

http://moneymorning.com/2012/06/08/what-is-ta...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#681522 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Pardon me psycho-sicko, perverted low life?
I was talking about the confectionary delight of homemade fudge.
Save it for Carol--if that early-onset Alzheimer's doesn't get her, she's not going to be able to use those Romney/Ryan vouchers to find health care with a pre-existing condition. "Tough," says Mittens.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681523 Jul 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You have neither culture nor a dog--that's actually part of the circle-jerk-jackal-pack you're stroking.
Flack said you had your baby! How's that new little bundle of joy doing?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#681524 Jul 10, 2012
To Fox, Letting A Tax Cut Expire As Scheduled Is A Tax Increase

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/07/09/to-fo...

The Bush tax cuts had sunset provisions that made them expire at the end of 2010, since otherwise they would fall under the Byrd Rule. Whether to renew the lowered rates and how became the subject of extended political debate, which was resolved during the presidency of Barack Obama by a two-year extension that was part of a larger tax and economic package....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tax_cuts

The Byrd Rule is a Senate rule that amends the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 to allow Senators, during the Reconciliation Process, to block a piece of legislation if it purports significantly to increase the federal deficit beyond a ten-year term or is otherwise an "extraneous matter" as set forth in the Budget Act.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byrd_Rule
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681525 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the fudge for the liberals. Looks like they need the "comfort food".
Besides, gunner will get jealous. you rightwingers are sick people
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681526 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one my faves: Gingrich calls Romney a liar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rB9Aa6qVauEXX
:P:... This is one my faves lily" Hillary haten on obama "Shame on you Barack Obama!!"...
-
Hillary Clinton calls out Barack Obama for using millions of dollars spreading false information in his campaign against Hillary...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
-
Hell Hath No Fury Like Hillary Clinton...
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#681527 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
Hey Flack has the price of oil bottomed out yet?
Keep in mind whatever you tell me I am going to go with the opposite.
Careful Homer, you might get labeled into label that eleMENTALary 6th grade level category of "I is always know it all rightDUHM" and "you is always wrongduhm" then!!!

the Toxic poison of libuhrulTICS, and the socio-ILLogical diseases and disorders of warpedness!

Gotta run! Have a good one!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681528 Jul 10, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That should take some time given that fat retarded lowlife azz. Probably the only fun that ever enters that lonely programmed existence.
I'm not interested in your lowlife ghetto sexual advances, and neither is Red Lobster, although I'm sure you have taken one of those rather easily, also. Pray to Obama for some hope for your change, but don't count on it...it's been 4 years, and the USA has still seen nothing for the better. LOL

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681529 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again...
This is what you said
"She did not say she was happy abut the unemployment rate."
No one claimed she said that.
Get it now?
""Obama, Wasserman-Schultz happy with rate of job growth.
In other words 8+% unemployment is the new norm.
Anyone know how many government dependents that will create after UE benefits expire? "
Looks like you owe him an apology. "

Here is the post.

Wasserman never said she was happy with the unemployment rate nor the rate of job growth.

No go f*ck yourself & quit being such a jackass for a change.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#681530 Jul 10, 2012
Can the Obama campaign turn the Republican nominee into a villain of corporate capitalism?
Starring Mitt Romney as Gordon Gekko.
lol.
(On par with the toxic libuhrulTIC Occupy toilet streeter no class gag and puke poison mental-ity of "bring me duh villain-there must be a villan"!!!)
Romney is 100 times worse, Gekko was fiction, Romney the flipflopping outsourcer is a real threat to the middle class.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681531 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
oh fer krisssakes, take a pill or something you nutcase. What is it about you mental cases that causes your obsession with shyt?
lily exposes her love for drugs and toilet talk; no wonder gay ghost gets tingles.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#681532 Jul 10, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Save it for Carol--if that early-onset Alzheimer's doesn't get her, she's not going to be able to use those Romney/Ryan vouchers to find health care with a pre-existing condition. "Tough," says Mittens.
the pre-existing was good.

Too bad the individual option never even made it to the doorway for voting.

Garrrrrrrrrba'ge in--garrba'age out.

NO NEW TAXES.

The T(AXED) E(nough) A(lready bled dry) Party.

Welcome to our geneRATIONAL realities!

(and Congrats!)

Romney/CHRISTIE 2012

REAL Experience.
Grey Ghost

Waldorf, MD

#681533 Jul 10, 2012
<quoted text>
oh fer krisssakes, take a pill or something you nutcase. What is it about you mental cases that causes your obsession with shyt?
I suspect that mentality mostly stems from the fact that most righties have been told all their life that they have shyt for brains so it becomes integral part of their daily lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 182,250
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 295,082
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 49,376
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 25 min Even Steven 791
Graham: 2016 hinges on immigration 51 min spud 7
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr GlobalClimateScam... 33,490
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr spocko 934
More from around the web