Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 31,788)

Showing posts 635,741 - 635,760 of1,034,917
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to warn you that floriduh is a troll,but you found out yourself! Better to ignore these swine.
Thanks, Lily! I noticed that every once in a while he/she/it slips up and speaks in third person like Fred? Birds of a feather or the same bird?

;)

Like your posts, BTW....nice to see another well informed, intelligent woman in here!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't forget rigged voting machines!
Nope, a photo ID won't stop that either.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....a bunch of lies maybe?
;)
Ir's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Run away Soros troll. There is staunch right wing opposition here.
Like Fox News - unafraid!
Hello, Fred! I'm back! "Staunch right wing opposition"? LOLOL....looks more like a bunch of da*n fools if you ask me! If this is the right wing, I'm glad I'm the left!

Like Faux News - a bunch of lying idiots!

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Da-Vey ... 30 minutes has gone by. Disprove it.
http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2012/07...

His numbers were a lie& that claim was a lie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....a bunch of lies maybe?
;)
You're correct! His lies being exposed for all the world to see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go find it. If you dare. LMAO @ Auntie Pea
Nah....got better things to do than to wade through this BS! Besides, it doesn't really matter since President Obama will be re-elected in November! I cannot wait to come back in here that day and watch you all sit here and whine and b*tch! LOLOL....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, a photo ID won't stop that either.
I wasn't implying it would.

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare Is the Embodiment of Fiscal Disaster
The health law “should be expected to increase federal spending obligations by more than $1.15 trillion over the upcoming decade and to worsen cumulative federal deficits by somewhere between $340 and $530 billion over the same period,” he writes. The Obama administration had claimed the health law would lead to deficit savings of $124 billion over the first decade.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/gracemarieturner/...
Sure, when you ignore the 500 billion in saving from Medicare.

You get dumber every f*cking day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Fred! I'm back! "Staunch right wing opposition"? LOLOL....looks more like a bunch of da*n fools if you ask me! If this is the right wing, I'm glad I'm the left!
C'mon, cowgirl up and swallow the truth.

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It would be funny if not so serious.
If it were true, dumbass. You & Baba need to get together on what the ACA will spend over the next 10 years (actually 11 years). Spending that's paid for - a concept unbeknownst to right wingers.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

She said she was happy about 28 straight months of job growth.

She did not say she was happy abut the unemployment rate.
Oh OK, she's "happy" about the "job growth" which has us holding steady at 8+% unemployment.

In other words we should be "happy" that 28 straight months of "job growth" = 41 straight months of unemployment over 8%.
mr owl

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

SCOTUS
ruled on states, voting and IDs.

Someone break the news to davE

And homer...
Lilly...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24351798/ns/polit...
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Fred, we are all aware that you are a receiver!!! Your butt is a priest landing strip. The most used phrase in Fred's world......"Assume the position".
More homophobic anti Catholic bigotry from the biggest Kenyan commie occupier scum of all. douche bag ghost shows up to pollute the world

Why aren't you dead yet?
50 percenter

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, another right wingers who considers financially supporting their country as extortion.
Yeah, make them pay more taxes so I can continue collecting money for not working. I am holding out for a management position. Thanks Obama!
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

antb wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah..you're a broken record ..ya Soros witch

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Signs held protesting Romney fundraiser:
"Romney Has a Koch Problem"
"$50,000 a Plate=My Yearly Salary"
"$50,000=My Life Savings"
Good morning Homer.
This is a really interesting site - check it out if you get a chance. It tells who the major contributors to each candidate are. Obama's top contributors are Microsoft, University of CA, DLA Piper (law firm) and Google. Romney's top contributors are Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Morgan Stanley. What's wrong with this picture? Hmmmm.....Looks like Obama's supporters are into technology and education and Romney's are into -$$$???

Obama's list
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php...

Romney's list
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, when you ignore the 500 billion in saving from Medicare.
You get dumber every f*cking day.
And I'll never get as dumb as you.

+++

[O]ne of the law’s many fundamental flaws: It double counts the fictional savings from Medicare.

Health Secretary Sebelius got backed into a corner on this very point during congressional testimony last March.

Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) asked Sebelius whether more than $500 billion in Medicare cuts were being used to sustain the program or pay for new entitlement spending.

“There is an issue here on the budget because your own actuary has said you can’t double-count” the savings, said Shimkus.“What’s the $500 billion in cuts for? Preserving Medicare or funding the health-care law?”

Sebelius’ reply?“Both.”

LOL!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Hey Lily! Noticed Melvin didn't answer about the baby. She said on another thread that she had it about 6 weeks ago. Everything fine as far as I know. I wished her well. Just thought you'd like to know.
Oh, ok thanks,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were true, dumbass. You & Baba need to get together on what the ACA will spend over the next 10 years (actually 11 years). Spending that's paid for - a concept unbeknownst to right wingers.
The Congressional Budget Office released a memo showing Sebelius’ math was more than a little off. The Medicare money “cannot be set aside to pay for future Medicare spending and, at the same time, pay for current spending on other parts of the legislation or on other programs,” CBO said.

“To describe the full amount of [Medicare] trust fund savings as both improving the government’s ability to pay future Medicare benefits and financing new spending outside of Medicare would essentially double-count a large share of those savings,” said the CBO memo.

The chief actuary for Medicare has said the same thing. And now it has been validated by the Blahous study, providing three objective findings which show that a big part of ObamaCare’s (fictional) deficit reduction is based upon double-counting of Medicare savings.

+++

Sorry Dave, but you're now to be referred to as "RealDumb". LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 635,741 - 635,760 of1,034,917
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••