Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#681567 Jul 10, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:

The Inquisitr2012-05-03: Posted: May 3, 2012 The rate at which U.S. citizenship is being renounced by wealthy Americans has risen sevenfold since a crackdown on tax evasion four years ago. Geneva’s Overseas American Academy has revealed around 1,780 Americans gave up their nationality at U.S. embassies in 2011 – that’s up from 235 in 2008. Those figures come directly from the government’s Federal Register. Indeed, the U.S. embassy in Bern, Switzerland had to redeploy staff to clear the queues of Americans wishing to relinquish their passports. The U.S. remains the only nation in the
Will we ever know if they are Democrats LOL..RE..
Obviously their expensive well connected with the WH
Lawyers & CPAs told them take your Cash and get the Fk
out of Dodge before this Regime takes all your Millions
and they took the advice??? LOL..RE..Get your head out
of the sand America,and Im being Polite!!!! RE..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#681568 Jul 10, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats leo...may your baby grow up right wing...
Didn't you read Fred 'she's practically perfect in every way', so no chance at becoming a rightwinger.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681569 Jul 10, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I think a first time offender should get help. after that, lock them up and throw away the key.
back in the early 1970s when NYC was (thanks to libs in charge) becoming as bad as Detroit is now, judges were releasing drug dealers from jail as fast as the police could round them up —“turnstile justice” was the new term. So the NYC Legislature enacted tough laws (the “Rockefeller Drug Laws”) that largely took discretion away from judges and gave it to the prosecutors.
a 2003 reform eliminated the Rocky Laws’(rarely imposed) excessive minimum sentences.
but then a 2009 “reform” completely gutted these laws, taking discretion from prosecutors and giving it back to liberal judges.
and the consequences have been disastrous. The dealers themselves have termed this a “get-out-of-jail-free card.” Over half of those who’ve been released back onto our streetsfor treatment thanks to this “reform” claimed to be victims of marijuana addiction.
another well-intentioned lib dream whose unintended consequences kill and harm those who have to live in the drug infested neighborhoods.
as far as Christie and being denied healthcare cause he's "fat," then we'd have to prevent a large percentage of minorities from receiving healthcare due to the high cost of their diabesity and poor lifestyle choices. you can take the minorities out of a bodega but you can't take the bodega food mentality out of the minorities. in a recent article about another one of your inlaws shooting up an apartment building at 3am, a "mother" from this neighborhood when interviewed told the reporter how she heard the gunshots when she was sending her teenager out for a 3am McDonald's run.
its the culture.
I don't have any inlaws, why don't you move if your neighborhood is that bad? It's no wonder you're a wretched nutcase.
Obesity and all the added ailments that go with it, diabetes, hip and knee replacements, heart attacks etc. add to the increase in healthcare costs; he'd be a poor example in national office and if he doesn't do something about it, his wife will be a widow and his kids won't have a father. You should have seen all the big fat white rednecks in Gainesville that I saw this weekend, it's disgusting no matter what color you are. Bloomberg knows this and you all start whining about it. Fast Food Kills.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681570 Jul 10, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well ... the fetus made it out alive. Just think, you could have had her scraped, salted, or cut up and slammed into a steel bucket at anytime during gestation. Take another look ... a good look.
Ah yes, another example of retardican charm:

Just when you thought you’d heard everything about Mitt Romney, there is more that investigative reporters turned up at Bain Capital, where Romney was a CEO.


It appears that Romney invested in a company called Stericycle in 1999 which is a medical bio-waste disposal business. He invested 75 million in an investment group and put it into Stericycle and it had been reported in Huffington Post.

Stericycle disposes of aborted Fetuses they collect at abortion clinics and makes a profit disposing of dead fetuses. The company worked for Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics and it would not be in Mitt Romney’s character to know every detail about the businesses he invested in at Bain Capital.

Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/mitt-romney-fetu...
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#681571 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any inlaws, why don't you move if your neighborhood is that bad? It's no wonder you're a wretched nutcase.
Obesity and all the added ailments that go with it, diabetes, hip and knee replacements, heart attacks etc. add to the increase in healthcare costs; he'd be a poor example in national office and if he doesn't do something about it, his wife will be a widow and his kids won't have a father. You should have seen all the big fat white rednecks in Gainesville that I saw this weekend, it's disgusting no matter what color you are. Bloomberg knows this and you all start whining about it. Fast Food Kills.
Even lily's in-laws have abandoned her. You'll change your tune about fast food establishments as soon as they obtain their liquor licenses.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#681572 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Elizabeth Warren
http://dailykos.com/
LMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#681573 Jul 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
""Obama, Wasserman-Schultz happy with rate of job growth.
In other words 8+% unemployment is the new norm.
Anyone know how many government dependents that will create after UE benefits expire? "
Looks like you owe him an apology. "
Here is the post.
Wasserman never said she was happy with the unemployment rate nor the rate of job growth.
No go f*ck yourself & quit being such a jackass for a change.
Yikes!

Typical liberal changes the rules when they are proven wrong.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681574 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you read Fred 'she's practically perfect in every way', so no chance at becoming a rightwinger.
It's the culture...
fred

Newington, CT

#681575 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you read Fred 'she's practically perfect in every way', so no chance at becoming a rightwinger.
Well..right winger is a synonym for healthy..wealthy and wise. Occupier fluker slut? Not so much.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681576 Jul 10, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: "Well we should keep doing -- Well, I am pretty happy about straight 28 months of job growth in the private sector."
Call it what you want, Davey. Wasserman-Schultz is pleased with the piss-poor job numbers and 8% unemployment.
And for the 30th time according to your wonderful party,“it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report, positive or negative.”
What has been the result of GOP obstruction?

It is hard to quantify what constant obstruction has cost - you could tally up estimates of every measure that came along, but not all would have passed - nor even been introduced if previous measures had been adopted that obviated their need. But we can look at just two big examples and get a minimal measure of the human cost to American citizens of a deliberate policy to destroy the economy in order to bring down the president; 1) austerity, and 2) obstruction of the 2011 American Jobs Act. Taking just those into account, the unemployment rate would be under 6% were it not for deliberate GOP wrecking.

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...
fred

Newington, CT

#681577 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, another example of retardican charm:
Just when you thought you’d heard everything about Mitt Romney, there is more that investigative reporters turned up at Bain Capital, where Romney was a CEO.
It appears that Romney invested in a company called Stericycle in 1999 which is a medical bio-waste disposal business. He invested 75 million in an investment group and put it into Stericycle and it had been reported in Huffington Post.
Stericycle disposes of aborted Fetuses they collect at abortion clinics and makes a profit disposing of dead fetuses. The company worked for Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics and it would not be in Mitt Romney’s character to know every detail about the businesses he invested in at Bain Capital.
Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/mitt-romney-fetu...
The public school union child sex ring in action

Ex-Broward teachers union chief charged with theft, fraud
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Miami Herald ^| July 10, 2012

Pat Santeramo ....The Broward State Attorney’s Office has charged former Broward Teachers Union President Pat Santeramo with racketeering, theft and campaign fraud.....Among the charges: that Santeramo diverted about $165,500 in union funds to himself between 2001 and January 2012 through an "invoice-kickback" scheme with a construction company.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681578 Jul 10, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: "Well we should keep doing -- Well, I am pretty happy about straight 28 months of job growth in the private sector."
Call it what you want, Davey. Wasserman-Schultz is pleased with the piss-poor job numbers and 8% unemployment.
And for the 30th time according to your wonderful party,“it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report, positive or negative.”
Gunner, I understand it tough but pull your head out your azz once inn a while.

Saying she is happy about 28 months of job growth is just that.

No one is happy about last month's job report or the unemployment situation.

I mean other than Republicans who worked hard for that result as they see it as an advantage to their political gains.

Seems to me the last time we had a Republican President we had 750,000 lost jobs in a month.

'Gaining 80,000 jobs is not great but is 830,000 more jobs that your teams last report.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681579 Jul 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you read Fred 'she's practically perfect in every way', so no chance at becoming a rightwinger.
Wait till Fred's daughter sees the light
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#681580 Jul 10, 2012
Arizona Democratic candidate wrongly listed as Hispanic in group directory

A Democratic congressional candidate in Arizona is facing questions about why she is mysteriously and falsely being listed as a Hispanic in a prominent Latino group’s directory of officeholders.

This could be problematic for the candidate, Kyrsten Sinema, because the National Association of Latino Elected (NALEO) and Appointed Officials claims it verifies the information with the officeholders before going to print.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/10/arizona-dem...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681581 Jul 10, 2012
Bye Bye Rick Perry:

After informing the Obama administration of his intentions in a letter, Perry went on Fox News to explain his position. "If anyone had any doubt, we wanted to put it clearly to bed that Texas wasn't going to be a part of expanding socializing of our medicine," he said. "So we're not going to participate in any exchanges. We're not going to expand Medicaid."

One in four Texans are uninsured, the highest rate of any state. The Medicaid expansion would cover 49.4 percent of uninsured Texans by 2019, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. The program is broadened to cover Americans within 133 percent of the poverty line -- currently the eligibility for a working Texan parent cuts off at 27...
http://www.alternet.org/rss/breaking_news/102...

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#681582 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
Typical liberal changes the rules when they are proven wrong.
That was the original post. No changing rules at all.

Did Wasserman say she was happy with the unemployment rate or the jobs growth rate?

No.

But hey, keep protecting the right wing liar.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#681583 Jul 10, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
Typical liberal changes the rules when they are proven wrong.
Davey is frantically Googling a favorable version of "the truth" as we speak.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#681584 Jul 10, 2012
10 Reasons Most People Like Obamacare Once They Know What's Really In It

People are suspicious of Obamacare in the abstract, but when it gets to the specifics they tend to like it a lot better.

http://www.alternet.org/story/156149/10_reaso...
fred

Newington, CT

#681585 Jul 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait till Fred's daughter sees the light
fred's daughter is a right winger. duh
Florida

Lithia, FL

#681586 Jul 10, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner, I understand it tough but pull your head out your azz once inn a while.
Saying she is happy about 28 months of job growth is just that.
No one is happy about last month's job report or the unemployment situation.
I mean other than Republicans who worked hard for that result as they see it as an advantage to their political gains.
Seems to me the last time we had a Republican President we had 750,000 lost jobs in a month.
'Gaining 80,000 jobs is not great but is 830,000 more jobs that your teams last report.
LOL... You got that right you sold out idiot... Majority Pelosi and Reid were the mess that was in place when Bush left office you moron..
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Coffee Party 304,533
Obama includes Republicans in big delegation to... 2 min Kid_Tomorrow 4
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 min positronium 2,306
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Captain Yesterday 50,290
Obama defends close US relationship with Saudi ... 3 min Le Duped 3
Moscow warned over Ukraine violence 9 min RayOne 22
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min Reverend Alan 3,500
More from around the web