Barrak Obama wearing the peverbial blue turbin

Posted in the Barack Obama Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheKevin69er

Richmond, Canada

#1 Sep 3, 2008
I just wanted to mention one thing here If I could. Notradomus said that the third antichrist would be born wearing a blue turbin or some shit like that. Everybody I've always talked to takes this seriusly like it literilly means the antichrist will be wearing a blue turbin. Knowing the obscurity of Notradomus's predictions, I have thought for a bit know that Obama would fullfill the destiny of the third antichrist. He's wearing the blue turbin now. Whats the democratic colur. BLUE!! Only more proff in my head that he's Mabus. Not that that's a bad thing cause hes supposed to die soon anyways.
Dingo

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2008
Look up the turkish word for turban (hijab)and you'll see a turban is not head dress or cloth, but also means "to veil, to hide, to separate, to concleal". The blue turban is symbolic. Could it mean "blue" referring to the democratic party and turban (hijab) to hide or conceal, of which Obama has concealed his true self within the democratic party??? There are many antichrists, one of which could be Obama. There is more evidence he is than there is that he's not.
Dean J Garrett

San Fernando, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Fisrt of all, where did the previous posters learn to spell. Are you two writing from the Ozarks? Obama wore native Keynan garb while visiting the country. George Bush has worn native costumes several times during his term in office. That is what officials do when visiting abroad. You guys are simpletons.
Kittin Killer

Newark, NJ

#4 Sep 27, 2008
Smelly
Hunner

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Sep 27, 2008
I have a few words for TheKevin69er and Dingo: Get help...there is nothing wrong with seeking psychological help these days, the stigma attached to shrinks is a thing of the past. Both of you indicate some signs of being unstable. Get help, it's right outside your door. Psychiatrist are a dime a dozen and there is no reason why you should go untreated.

Good luck with your problems. I wish you both the best.
Craiger

Muncie, IN

#6 Oct 15, 2008
< http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/0kVejBtqk_C... ;
click link for Obama wearing Blue Turban
I just wanted to mention one thing here If I could. Notradomus said that the third antichrist would be born wearing a blue turbin or some shit like that. Everybody I've always talked to takes this seriusly like it literilly means the antichrist will be wearing a blue turbin. Knowing the obscurity of Notradomus's predictions, I have thought for a bit know that Obama would fullfill the destiny of the third antichrist. He's wearing the blue turbin now. Whats the democratic colur. BLUE!! Only more proff in my head that he's Mabus. Not that that's a bad thing cause hes supposed to die soon anyways.
Blake Bryant

Greenback, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2008
i've heard said that it is mentioned in the Book of Revlations that the Anti-christ will be well known and will give us false hopes and miracles, and he shall be wearing a blue turban. i have looked and looked and cannot seem to find anything in revealations but,"He will survive a fatal head wound in his 7th year" so idk what but i did find something of interest..."Cain was held by evil" John McCain was in a PoW camp right..i would call that "Held By Evil". Cain killed his brother Abel, so im thinking as since we are all brothers that maybe MC will cause some fatal head woud to Obama at somepoint in his term or second term....just a thought
michaels

Plymouth, NC

#9 Oct 17, 2008
Dean J Garrett wrote:
Fisrt of all, where did the previous posters learn to spell. Are you two writing from the Ozarks? Obama wore native Keynan garb while visiting the country. George Bush has worn native costumes several times during his term in office. That is what officials do when visiting abroad. You guys are simpletons.
dude, you are way wrong. it does not mean that obama or the anti-christ will literally wear a turban. it just means that he will he will have a muslim background and the color blue is another symbol probably democratic, i don't know. but the anti-christ will have a muslim background and will come directly south of Israel, and kenya is directly south of the holy nation and obama's fathers side of the family is from kenya.
michaels

Plymouth, NC

#10 Oct 17, 2008
Dean J Garrett wrote:
another thing, do not make any slurs or anything about where people live, although they may not live in the Ozarks, some people do and it could be very offensive. And i see that you did not put where you live, are you embarrassed?
Los Angeles

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2008
To Hunner:
If anybody needs help it is you, because you Obama followers you guys cant stop and see the real Barack Obama. The "Blue Turbin" is Barack Obama if he wins the 2008 elections America we are all screwd. Blue Is The Color of his party. He is a Democrat and their color is blue.

The TURBIN is him come on people wake up Barck Obama is not Black !! He is Muslim. Turbin is Muslim. Nostradamus predicted :

The great empire will be torn from limb,
The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:
Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,
The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

Why is it so hard for you people to see the real Obama. Turbin is the thing on your head and it also means conceal, and hide. Obama is not truthfull he is hiding his real believes, toughts, dreams, and goals. He knows what to say and when to say it, he is a smooth talker.

He is like a good and beautiful motor frame with a good paint job but the motor doesent work. why cant you people listen, Theres more to him than meets the eyes.

2012 is coming. The End. Obama gets elected 2009 he can only be in office for four years. 2009-2012 If he wins Thats it.
Neil DeBra

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Oct 17, 2008
The "perbeverbial" turbin makes him look very perfessional. You people's minds are very proverted, and your arguments are extremely improfect ...

THANKS FOR ENJOYING THE AMAZING VIDEO FOR OUR SONG "OBAMA"!- Love, Pistol Opera

"OBAMA" by Pistol Opera
Listen up, people, it's a brand new day
It's time to sweep the dim, dark past away
Hear what I say!
Coming soon to the U.S.A.
The Technicolor sequel to J.F.K.
Barack Hussein Obama
No relation to Saddam or that jerk Osama
He's a man on a mission
A visionary poet slash politician
Separate the chaff from Obama the wheat
In a whitebread world, he got the meat
Makes the present state of politics obsolete
From Chicago, where fog comes on little cat feet
So haters stop running your trap talking smack
Get on the O train; stop acting wack
Like Abraham Lincoln crossed with The Mack
Once you go Barack, you never go back Check it!
Botswana to Ghana / Nobu to Benihana
Run go tell your mama about / Obama, Obama
Iraq like Vietnam-a / Barack gonna end the drama
I think youre gonna wanna vote / Obama, Obama
Got charisma and style; smart as a whip
The child of a mixed-race relationship
Born in the 60s when everything was groovy
Heidi Klum and Seal can play his parents in the movie
Came from next-to-nothing; he's a self-made man, so DAMN
Stand up! Give the brother a hand!
He got a grand slam plan to save this land
And if he can't do it, nobody can!
shootin newton

Ontario, CA

#13 Oct 20, 2008
Dean Garrett makes no sense at all. He is quick to bash a very good comment, however fails to make a valid counter-point. Maybe he just wanted to see his name on the internet. Good job Dean! NOT!
sarah

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2008
really?????????/

are you people serious?
Obama is the antichrist?
haha... wow. and the world is really going to end in 2012 i bet too huh?
this is the most rediculous post ive ever read.

people please think about what you are going to say before you say it...
Recovering Christian

Madison, WI

#16 Nov 3, 2008
If you nutters do indeed believe Obama is the Anti-Christ, then it is your duty to vote for him to hasten Jesus' return. JC isn't coming back until after the anti-christ punishes us all a bit.

Thank you for noting this.
William Ricketts

Vienna, VA

#17 Nov 3, 2008
Wow! With only about 14 1/2 hours before the polls open, I stumble upon this. Food for thought. Turban as symbolism for the Democratic party. It seems likely. I just realized that Obama often wears a blue tie and the Arabic word for tie (lugal) is related to the word for democracy (luglahith). Moreover, Nostrodamus predicted that the Antichrist would defeat the "oppressed" which in Arabic is 'palinah' ie, Sarah Palin.
speller queen bee

Nashua, NH

#18 Nov 4, 2008
Dean J Garrett wrote:
Instant karma there buddy. If you're going to pick on someone else's spelling you should check your own first. "Keynan" I believe it should be "Kenyan" LOL! There's a life lesson there.
Tiger Dude

Florence, SC

#19 Nov 5, 2008
Man. Just get right with Jesus Christ and we'll all be gone in the Rapture. We won't care what color anyone on earth is wearing. Besides, most people know that the Antichrist is Michael Moore. Ha!
Tiger Dude

Florence, SC

#20 Nov 5, 2008
Everyone knows that Michael Jackson is the Antichrist. I don't know what all this fuss is about.
hammer drops

Crown Point, IN

#21 Mar 6, 2009
monkeybutt.......
KnowHim

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 28, 2009
You guys need to know your prophecy before spewing your idiotic ideas about the antichrist. Obama is NOT the antichrist. He's just another guy in a long list of leaders (puppets) handing over our freedoms to the EU and handing out all of our money, like candy, to any hand that is out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,115,065
3 Reasons Mitt Romney will run in 2016 4 min Lawrence Wolf 9
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Fed Up Again 265,537
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 12 min Go Blue Forever 32
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 18 min truth-facts 567
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... 24 min harmonious 73
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 33 min xxxrayted 500

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE