BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#84350 Jun 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the same issue was decidely adversely to the appellants in Kerchner v. Obama (2010). Courts do not keep hearing the same case over and over until "they get it right." Res judicata.
Hey Tunns, What if Justice Ginsberg announces her retirement this month? Would that mean she expects O'Bummer to lose his reelection this November?
If she waits until after the November elections, the NEXT president will be the one to make the appointment for her replacement so this is a big decision time.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#84351 Jun 11, 2012
#83,870
Grand Birther wrote:
Now you done went and done it!
I like facts, Learning to Read.
Is this fact true?
An investigation by Sheriff Arpaio has found probable cause to believe that the document Obama has released is a fraudulent document.
It is either a true statement or it is not.
Remember, you put your credibility on the line with your answer.
It is absolutely a TRUE statement that “Sheriff Arpaio has found probable cause to believe that the document Obama has released is a fraudulent document.”
Now, please tell the Class the specific statute that makes that a crime and identify how your President has committed each of the necessary elements. Thank you.

#84352 Jun 11, 2012
#83,786
Terri Tanna wrote:
SO WHAT?
Grand Birther wrote:
It is a CRIME, that's what!
REALLY? Please state each element [a legal term you have proven repeatedly that you do not know] of the crime, and briefly state how your President has committed EACH AND EVERY ELEMENT. Thank you.

Location hidden

#84353 Jun 11, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind that, DO you know the difference between a wiretap application and a wiretap? Do you? Because, there is a difference and here you thought Holder had been wiretapped. NOT.
How do you know the CIA is not wiretapping Eric Holder? They could have some rouge agents. Gotta watch out for those rouges, ya know.

#84354 Jun 11, 2012
#83,784 – FOLLOW-UP
Terri Tanna wrote:
[tacky] Please tell the Class why you are so ignorant that you do not even know what 12(b)(6) is. Hint: it is the most common pleading in U.S. courts -- occurring in almost every case.

#84356 Jun 11, 2012
ANOTHER STILL UNANSWERED QUESTION
83,778Grand Birther wrote:
Obama released a fraudulent long form birth certificate document!
How do we know this?
Fukino has told us so!
Terri Tanna wrote:
SO WHAT?
Why have you been so cowardly by not answering the repeated challenge to explain how (arguendo) releasing a fraudulent long form state-issued birth document is ILLEGAL and, more importantly, what bearing it has on presidential eligibility under Article II of our sacred Constitution.
ARE YOU SO PATHETICALLY IGNORANT OF THE LAW THAT THE CAT'S GOT YOUR TONGUE?

#84357 Jun 11, 2012
#83,772
Grand Birther wrote:
"You know it happened and you just can't legally explain why, because it has NEVER happened for anyone else but Obama!"
====
"What about that real estate case you named before where you said it had happened?"
====
wojar wrote:
NEVER has a judge ruled against a plaintiff when the defendant did not appear?
Terry quoted the judge's order and cited the case.
“Justice will not allow a default in this matter. Defendant’s failure to appear has no bearing on this Court’s Order. Since the Plaintiff is an involuntarily dissolved entity, jurisdiction is wanting. CASE DISMISSED with prejudice.”
Property Association v. Real Estate Partners (Duncan, J.)(2002)
[filed at Du Page County Courthouse, 505 County Farm Road, Wheaton, IL]
Never happened? Has Tacky examined the records at the Du Page County Courthouse?
Didn't think so.
In Birfoonistan, no link = proof that it never happened.
Birfoon: Anything I say is fact unless you prove me wrong. Anything you cite doesn't exist unless there is a link.
Grow up!
Thank you. The uneducated one does not know ANYTHING about jurisprudence and, therefore, does not understand that fewer than 2% of all U.S. court cases are REPORTED and 99.8% of those REPORTED CASES are appellate opinions.(I.e., the garden variety court orders are NEVER reported.)
Of course, if the case is not reported for the OFFICIAL REPORTER, it is most unlikely to appear on the internet.
====
How pathetic not to have gone to college in an era when everyone with an IQ above 85% went to college and to be so ignorant of basic juridical matters.

#84358 Jun 11, 2012
INFLATION RATES
July 2009:-2.1%
July 2010: 1.2%
July 2011: 3.6%
Apr. 2012: 2.3%
In no month of the current administration has the inflation rate been 4% or higher. IN NO MONTH.
http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflatio...
====
rube discloses his ignorance of economic matters by asserting that the inflation rate during the past three years is 4%.
====
Price of regular gas at the Hinsdale BP on June 5, 2008:$4.04
Price of regular gas at the Hinsdale BP on June 10, 2012:$3.44.
Even rube can calculate that is a decline of 14.9% since the previous administration.

#84359 Jun 11, 2012
#83,742 – for rube
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please tell us what is the LEGAL force and effect of our sacred Declaration of Independence under the Constitution of 1789. Thank you."
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84360 Jun 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
VESPA
I have here in front of me many articles, some I printed out
before the internet scrubbing by Obama's minions and others I got from
archives. They are from various sources including The Weekly Standard, based in
Nairobi, Kenya, the BBC, NPR, The Ghanaian Times, Modern Ghana.com ,
allAfrica.com , News Library.com ,(archive backing up Weekly Standard story),
African Free Press,, Nigerian Observer, AP, newtimesonline.com ,
www.ameyadebrah.com , BBC archive,(also backing up Weekly Standard story), and
others.
All the articles have variations of, "Kenyan
born Senate hopeful Barack Obama", or "Kenyan born Senator Barack
Obama", or, one in 2009 from Modern Ghana says, "For Ghana, Obama's
visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it host
the first ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent
of his birth". One from the Honolulu Advertiser does have another variation;
it refers to Obama as born in Indonesia. In a discussion by someone named Tammy
Duckworth, she mentions both her and Obama being "born outside the
country, Obama in Indonesia and her in Thailand". This is from January,
2006. From Uganda, The Monitor, "Kampala--Ugandans have formed a group to
mobilize support for Kenyan born Barack Obama for the US
presidency".
I also have Kenyan Parliament minutes I printed out directly from the Kenyan
Parliament website. There are far too many references to Senator and President
Obama being born in Kenya for me to include them all here, the minutes from
March 25th, 2010 are 69 pages, and this appears on page 31.
Quote from Kenya's Minister of Lands, James Orengo:
"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did
not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here
in Kenya, who is not even a Native American, become president of America".
There are many other references to Obama being Kenyan born in the Kenyan
Parliament minutes, The Parliament meeting on November 5th, 2008 was especially
full of references to Obama being born in Kenya, as the Parliament celebrated
his presidential victory. There are even some interesting references to Senator
Obama calling at midnight in January of 2008 and asking one of the Parliament
members to take care of something important for him, which the member says he
assured the Senator it would be done.
Too much to cover it all here.......but one would think anyone who was not a
hopeless Obot would be demanding a real investigation by Congress of
Obama/Soetoro or whoever he is....but Congress knows what the results of the
investigation would be....and prison time is not something they want to
chance.......therefore, no investigation, just obfuscation, lies and denial.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
I spent most of the day yesterday with my Kenyan-Canadian friend. Sociologist, teacher, lecturer, studied in the US and Canada. Re-visits Kenya every year, not unlike a pilgrimage. Very knowing fellow.
I told him about the birhters. He burst out laughing, and yes, he knows of them. He laughed when I said birthers keep repeating that Kenyans maintain Obama is Kenyan. He knows, even more than I do, that this accpeted parlance for when you like someone, and in the case or Obama, so close to Kenya through his father, well of course, to them he is OF them, with them, and spiritually born there. He did acknowledge USA backing for the present president who will step down in February of next year, the same president that brought a modicum of peace to Kenya after turbulent pre, during and after-elections, a moderate and a unifier. Good move on Obama's part.
Anyhow, I have some experience in Africa, and he has more. Your above post, American er hmm Lady, is laughable, it reeks of ignorance. Wish I was a snake oil salesman, I'd make a fortune with you alone.

#84361 Jun 11, 2012
#83,713
True American wrote:
Yes, PooPoo, nothing sets off you Obots more then logic.
You have no argument to logic.
What you call "Birthers" would go away in an instant if your messiah would just release some proof.
Confirmation with records from Kapiolani would be perfect.

STILL UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
Under Art. II,§ 1,¶ 5 of the United States Constitution [original], please state ALL the OTHER acceptable ways to determine a candidate’s eligibility. Thank you.

Location hidden

#84362 Jun 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call them Intellectual Idiots. JFK Jr. He thought because he was a Kennedy and a lawyer, he could fly. After all, Bush-41 and Bush-43 could and he was smarter.
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very mean thing to say. You should be ashamed of youself!!!!
Well, truth sometimes hurts. Do you know anything about aircraft? Why did JFK Jr. fly into IMC when he was not instrument rated? Why did he not let his autopilot do the flying?
Auto pilots never get spacial disorientated like us humans do. Yes, I "the leans" every time I fly on steam gauges. Oh, my new plane has a semi-glass cockpit in that I do have the standard six-pack of steam gauges but I ask have an Aspen Evolution 1000 PDF which does all six functions in one tight panel.

#84363 Jun 11, 2012
#76,516
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"I haven't heard anything about lawyers being disbarred. Do you have a reference, please?"
Just Sayin wrote:
And wouldn't you know I didn't save that one because I didn't think anyone would be interested. I'll get back to you as soon as I find it again.
Wouldn't you know!
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84364 Jun 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the CIA is not wiretapping Eric Holder? They could have some rouge agents. Gotta watch out for those rouges, ya know.
How foolish. The CIA cn only operate ABROAD. How can I know that and you don't? Had they wiretapped Holder, and it would have been downright illegal, you think they'd bring the tapes to a Congressional hearing and get hell and sacked? Anyhow, Rogue, don't be as thick as your alter ego, or siamese twin, it was NOT a wiretap. You birthers make anything up and post it. And end up looking like naughty little kids with their bad jokes.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#84365 Jun 11, 2012
Netroots Nation Under A Cloud

Providence, R.I.— If elections are won partly on the enthusiasm of a candidate’s base, Barack Obama is in trouble. Netroots Nation, the annual left-wing conference for bloggers and activists, held its seventh annual rally here this weekend. The skies were sunny outside, but there was clearly a cloud hanging over attendees inside the cavernous Rhode Island Convention Center.
It wasn’t only last Tuesday’s jarring defeat of public-sector unions in Wisconsin, or President Obama’s refusal to campaign in person against Governor Scott Walker — or unease that the Supreme Court may be only weeks away from sweeping much or all of Obamacare onto the ash heap of history. On Friday, in the middle of the conference, President Obama famously declared that “the private sector is doing fine,” calling into question his campaign’s basic competence in getting out a coherent message.
Indeed, enthusiasm for Obama was decidedly absent from this year’s gathering. Administration officials weren’t invited to attend (Valerie Jarrett and others have appeared in the past), and President Obama limited his role to an unpublicized surprise video shown to delegates late on Saturday, when many people had already left.“Change is hard, but we’ve seen that it’s possible, as long as you’re willing to keep up that fight, I’ll be right there with you,” Obama offered. Not exactly a stirring call to arms, and the tepid applause his video garnered can’t have pleased Team Obama.

Van Jones — the former Obama administration “green jobs” czar who was forced to resign from the White House after his radical past was exposed — did his best to follow the Obama video with some fiery rhetoric.“We do not have the right to sit here and feel sorry for ourselves and let these people destroy our country,” he yelled.
But after another burst of obligatory fearmongering about the Tea Party —“When they get power, they use it to decimate us!”— even he calmed down and acknowledged that these were tough times for the Left. He claimed the union recall in Wisconsin had been a “potential national breakthrough” but admitted it had fallen short. The local forces “fought alone,” he said.“Let’s be honest now. We’re all friends here.” At that point, someone in the audience shouted out,“Where was Obama?”.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/netroots-nat...

#84366 Jun 11, 2012
#76,510
BECAUSE they worked for Sheriff Joe? REALLY?
Just Sayin wrote:
“Some of Sheriff Joe's lawyers were actually disbarred for working with Sheriff Joe.”
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I haven't heard anything about lawyers being disbarred. Do you have a reference, please?
Just Sayin wrote:
Sorry no sources for Obama's slaves. Find it yourself. I don't have time for idiots.
“The disciplinary panel ruled that harsh punishment was fitting BECAUSE the former prosecutors together pressed unwarranted criminal charges, obtained indictments, filed a federal racketeering lawsuit and initiated investigations against Thomas and Arpaio's political enemies from 2006 to 2010, when Thomas resigned as county attorney to run for state attorney general.”
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articl...

Location hidden

#84367 Jun 11, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"He admits that he drank alcohol as a freshman in college."
<quoted text>
The statement was made that there is no evidence that Bush Two used illegal drugs. CT is a twenty-one drinking age state.
A lot of states had beer only for the 18-21 year old crowd during the 1960's. Kansas had a 3.2 law for those under 21.
Oh, I was ordering hard stuff in Officer Clubs when I was a 19 y/o WO1. On the Monday before my 21st B-day I invited everyone to the O-club for drinks and they asked my why and I told them I would be legal on Wednesday.
The youngest pilot in training in my class was 26!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#84368 Jun 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Supreme Court: Obama birth certificate appeal won't be heard
By ASSOCIATED PRESS | 6/11/12 11:46 AM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP)- The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal challenging President Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship and his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.
Without comment, the high court on Monday refused to hear an appeal from Alan Keyes, Wiley Drake and Markham Robinson.
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the challengers did not have legal standing to file the lawsuit.
The U.S. Constitution says only "a natural born citizen" may serve as president. The challengers allege that Obama, whose father was Kenyan, was born in that African country, rather than in Hawaii. They claim his Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery. Hawaii officials have repeatedly verified Obama's citizenship.
Keyes and Drake ran against Obama on the American Independent Party ticket and Robinson serves as the party's chairman.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/772...
WHY?????
Why? Because the case has no merit. Never did. SCOTUS does not hear frivolous cases just to appease a gaggle of uneducated morons. They follow the law and Constitution - both of which are solidly against the Birfoon cause.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84370 Jun 11, 2012
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Barack Obama's biographical brief edited repeatedly over 17 years, but Kenyan birthplace changed just weeks after his presidential run announced

The biography provided by Barack Obama to his literary agent specified his birthplace as "Kenya". And, over the course of 17 years, despite multiple revisions by Obama, the Kenyan birthplace remained a fundamental part of the bio on the agent's website.

On June 14, 2007, the website read: "BARACK OBAMA, the junior Democratic senator from Illinois, is currently campaigning to become the 2008 Democratic presidential nominee. He was born in Hawaii to a father who was raised in a small village in Kenya and a mother who grew up in small-town Kansas. Barack's father eventually returned to Kenya, and Barack grew up with his mother in Hawaii, and for a few years in Indonesia. Later, he moved to New York, where he graduated from Columbia University before moving to Chicago, where he became a community organizer. He went on to earn his law degree from Harvard, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long-time New York Times bestseller."

Old media's feeble handling of this issue -- parroting the laughable assertion that clerical errors caused Obama's birthplace to be incorrectly listed, when former clients and the agency's policy itself states that authors provide the biographical briefs -- is pathetic.

As I've demonstrated here, Obama's bio was carefully edited over the course of 17 years to reflect his various accomplishments.

It was only a few months after his presidential candidacy was announced that his Kenyan "birthplace" became Hawaiian to confirm his eligibility for office. Obama remains a client to this day, which helps explain the literary agent's willingness to instantly offer an explanation for the discrepancy.

Only a Kool-aid-swilling hack or a Democrat-media drone -- but I repeat myself -- would buy into the literary agent's lame excuse.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2012/05/bara...

#84371 Jun 11, 2012
There is no way that sheriff joe would ever falsely claim probable cause for political reasons.
====
"The order clearly states that Thomas, Aubuchon and Alexander conspired with Arpaio and former sheriff's Chief Deputy David Hendershott to retaliate against judges, the Board of Supervisors and other county officials and that they conspired to file criminal charges against then-sitting Superior Court Judge Gary Donahoe without probable cause."
www.azcentral.com/news/politics/articles/2012...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Coffee Party 305,629
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 10 min I be no name 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,174,320
White House: Science indicates parents should v... 22 min kuda 4
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 23 min barefoot2626 881
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 24 min barefoot2626 786
Rubio's trip west gains political allies but bl... 53 min El Guapo 1
More from around the web