Arpaio investigates Obama's birth certificate

Mar 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSJV-TV South Bend

America's self-proclaimed toughest sheriff finds himself entangled these days in his own thorny legal troubles: a federal grand jury probe over alleged abuse of power, Justice Department accusations of racial profiling and revelations that his department didn't adequately investigate hundreds of Arizona sex-crime cases.

Comments
261 - 280 of 1,147 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
Adventure Time

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#317
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>yep, he bring attention to the proble of illegal immigration, need more like him
Nope, Bigot Joe feeds the white nationalist hate agenda in MC.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#318
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adventure Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Bigot Joe feeds the white nationalist hate agenda in MC.
That's because the rest of the USA wants their states to do what Joe is doing for his. His hard work made him famous among American citizens. Blame your liberal fascist media for reporting on his good works. He's not a bigot - he's enforcing the laws enacted by US Congress and AZ legislators. It just so happens that foreigner hispanics are the worst offenders of our laws, so more foreigner hispanics get arrested and deported than any other ethnic group. Get a large clue.

NO ONE wants illegal aliens and their crimes in our country. Duh. You're the bigot racist who thinks only whites hate illegal aliens. ALL races in the USA hate enemy illegal alien invaders of our country. What's not to hate about them?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#319
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adventure Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Bigot Joe feeds the white nationalist hate agenda in MC.
please post your links to that to backup your point, respected news sources, not those that learn so far that you fall over when reading them, post facts not opinions.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#320
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>please post your links to that to backup your point, respected news sources, not those that learn so far that you fall over when reading them, post facts not opinions.
Well, given the Sheriff's appalling record when it comes to actual law enforcement, who do you think it is that he garners support from?

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#321
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, given the Sheriff's appalling record when it comes to actual law enforcement, who do you think it is that he garners support from?
Please post evidence from Joe's 5-term record to show his 'appalling' record in law enforcement.

The citizens of Maricopa county support him. They elect him. I think that is obvious, don't you? Are you suggesting that those citizens don't have a right to elect who they want merely because illegal Mexican nationals and their supporters like you get offended when those illegals are arrested?

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#323
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She Wears Tin Foil wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM!!
FO, Rico, you disgusting pervert.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#326
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post evidence?
OMFG!!!
You wierdos are more pathetic than I thought!
HAHHAAHAHA!
FO, Rico.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#328
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post evidence from Joe's 5-term record to show his 'appalling' record in law enforcement.
The citizens of Maricopa county support him. They elect him. I think that is obvious, don't you? Are you suggesting that those citizens don't have a right to elect who they want merely because illegal Mexican nationals and their supporters like you get offended when those illegals are arrested?
EL MIRAGE - It’s been a rough week for Sheriff Joe Arpaio. A recent review of investigative records show his office botched more than 400 sex crime investigations in the city of El Mirage.

And in some cases, the victims were children.

Arpaio apologized to the victims -- but now, Senators John McCain and Jon Kyl are speaking out.

They released a joint statement saying in part:“Victims of abuse not only deserve the respect of law enforcement, but their rights must also be protected throughout the criminal justice process. We intend to support state and local authorities' requests for any additional assets from the Justice Department that are necessary to properly investigate and prosecute these and other cases.”
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/politics...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#329
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post evidence from Joe's 5-term record to show his 'appalling' record in law enforcement.
The citizens of Maricopa county support him. They elect him. I think that is obvious, don't you? Are you suggesting that those citizens don't have a right to elect who they want merely because illegal Mexican nationals and their supporters like you get offended when those illegals are arrested?
And then there's the house that he blew up, willfully killing a dog for sport in the process and running over a car with a tank--all going after an arms cache that never materialized.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#330
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
EL MIRAGE - It’s been a rough week for Sheriff Joe Arpaio. A recent review of investigative records show his office botched more than 400 sex crime investigations in the city of El Mirage.
And in some cases, the victims were children.
Arpaio apologized to the victims -- but now, Senators John McCain and Jon Kyl are speaking out.
They released a joint statement saying in part:“Victims of abuse not only deserve the respect of law enforcement, but their rights must also be protected throughout the criminal justice process. We intend to support state and local authorities' requests for any additional assets from the Justice Department that are necessary to properly investigate and prosecute these and other cases.”
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/politics...
Anything more during his five terms in office?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#331
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything more during his five terms in office?
OK--from a report by the Goldwater Institute, as reported by the NYTimes in 2008:

What has risen on Sheriff Arpaio’s watch: violent crimes (up 69 percent overall from 2004 to 2007, with homicides up 166 percent in those three years), 911 response times, unserved arrest warrants, racist sweeps of Latino neighborhoods, and dollars paid out in budget overruns, overtime and lawsuit settlements.

What has declined: the arrest rate, the number of satellite booking stations, public access to department records, Sheriff Arpaio’s reputation.

The Goldwater report must bring some comfort to the residents of Maricopa County who have spent years raising the alarm about Sheriff Arpaio, with little effect outside Arizona.
http://theboard.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/31/...
Leon

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#332
Apr 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> Burn out your mother in the porno flicks!
chica: We are coming to get you. Leave now or pay the consequences!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#333
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
OK--from a report by the Goldwater Institute, as reported by the NYTimes in 2008:
What has risen on Sheriff Arpaio’s watch: violent crimes (up 69 percent overall from 2004 to 2007, with homicides up 166 percent in those three years), 911 response times, unserved arrest warrants, racist sweeps of Latino neighborhoods, and dollars paid out in budget overruns, overtime and lawsuit settlements.
What has declined: the arrest rate, the number of satellite booking stations, public access to department records, Sheriff Arpaio’s reputation.
The Goldwater report must bring some comfort to the residents of Maricopa County who have spent years raising the alarm about Sheriff Arpaio, with little effect outside Arizona.
http://theboard.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/31/...
The feds want AZ to leave its borders wide open to all Mexicans. What do you think they would focus on, in that case? You do know, don't you, that any reports coming out of think tanks support only the people who pay them.

Racist sweeps of Latino neighborhoods? Where do you think illegal Mexicans would hide? Certainly not in white or black neighborhoods. You know, logic is not a bad thing. Try it once.

Paying out for lawsuits is SOP and on the budges of every government and law enforcemet agency in the USA. Why do you think our law schools crank out so many bottom-feeding ambulance chasers every year? There's money in it.

What you fail to mention is the increase in illegal aliens sneaking into AZ to push up the crime rates during certain periods. We're talking drug cartel members, violent criminals, psychopaths, sociopaths, child molesters, pedophiles, foreigners steeped in lawless, violent, criminal cultures and any uneducated, unskilled bozo who can hide in a truck or carry a water bottle through the desert. Increase in crime? Of course. Duh.

AZ, as a state, not merely as one county, evened the odds by passing new gun laws allowing all citizens over the age of 18 to carry concealed weapons. The violent crime rate reduced accordingly. Criminals fear armed victims.

Here's what your globalist friend who pretty much runs the federal government thinks about the New York Times, which is owned by a CFR member. Remember, the CFR has planned to remove our southern border for several decades and puts every effort into propagandizing for us to love Mexicans and kumbayah:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years.

But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries”
- David Rockefeller, Member CFR, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#334
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The feds want AZ to leave its borders wide open to all Mexicans. What do you think they would focus on, in that case? You do know, don't you, that any reports coming out of think tanks support only the people who pay them.
Racist sweeps of Latino neighborhoods? Where do you think illegal Mexicans would hide? Certainly not in white or black neighborhoods. You know, logic is not a bad thing. Try it once.
Paying out for lawsuits is SOP and on the budges of every government and law enforcemet agency in the USA. Why do you think our law schools crank out so many bottom-feeding ambulance chasers every year? There's money in it.
What you fail to mention is the increase in illegal aliens sneaking into AZ to push up the crime rates during certain periods. We're talking drug cartel members, violent criminals, psychopaths, sociopaths, child molesters, pedophiles, foreigners steeped in lawless, violent, criminal cultures and any uneducated, unskilled bozo who can hide in a truck or carry a water bottle through the desert. Increase in crime? Of course. Duh.
AZ, as a state, not merely as one county, evened the odds by passing new gun laws allowing all citizens over the age of 18 to carry concealed weapons. The violent crime rate reduced accordingly. Criminals fear armed victims.
Here's what your globalist friend who pretty much runs the federal government thinks about the New York Times, which is owned by a CFR member. Remember, the CFR has planned to remove our southern border for several decades and puts every effort into propagandizing for us to love Mexicans and kumbayah:
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries”
- David Rockefeller, Member CFR, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991
fyi--you asked for support for my statement that Arpaio has not done well with regard to law enforcemnt. I responded with facts and figures from several reputable sources.

Where are your facts and figures to support anything that you believe?

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#336
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi--you asked for support for my statement that Arpaio has not done well with regard to law enforcemnt. I responded with facts and figures from several reputable sources.
Where are your facts and figures to support anything that you believe?
The fact that he keeps getting re-elected. The opinions of the voters of Maricopa County are the only ones that count, and they feel he's doing a great job.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#337
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the rest of the USA wants their states to do what Joe is doing for his. His hard work made him famous among American citizens. Blame your liberal fascist media for reporting on his good works. He's not a bigot - he's enforcing the laws enacted by US Congress and AZ legislators. It just so happens that foreigner hispanics are the worst offenders of our laws, so more foreigner hispanics get arrested and deported than any other ethnic group. Get a large clue.
NO ONE wants illegal aliens and their crimes in our country. Duh. You're the bigot racist who thinks only whites hate illegal aliens. ALL races in the USA hate enemy illegal alien invaders of our country. What's not to hate about them?
You can lie all you want stone face, but the truth is already know. He's a nazi and you know it.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#338
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Leon wrote:
<quoted text>
chica: We are coming to get you. Leave now or pay the consequences!
Come and get me bitch! See if you you get my foot up your azz.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text>You can lie all you want stone face, but the truth is already know. He's a nazi and you know it.
Nah, he's a law enforcement official doing what he was elected to do. You hate him because you support foreign criminals who look just like you and he arrests foreign criminals who look just like you. Admit it, racist twit.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, he's a law enforcement official doing what he was elected to do. You hate him because you support foreign criminals who look just like you and he arrests foreign criminals who look just like you. Admit it, racist twit.
Your real as stupid as can be. I don't like him because he abuses his offices, and that's why he is under investigation azzhole bitch!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Apr 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> Your real as stupid as can be. I don't like him because he abuses his offices, and that's why he is under investigation azzhole bitch!
He's under investigation because the Obama administration fears honest law enforcers like him, you silly buttwipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••