Romney booing: Inevitable?

Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney likely expected to met with some skepticism at the annual NAACP conference Wednesday. Full Story
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#113 Jul 13, 2012
Don't you think it was racist for Pelosi to just assume the NAACP people would act like uncivilized animals and boo Romney?
Reality Bites

AOL

#115 Jul 13, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Don't you think it was racist for Pelosi to just assume the NAACP people would act like uncivilized animals and boo Romney?
Not at all. Pelosi is one of those "Progressives". She doesnt' single out Blacks...She and her crwod think they are wiser, smarter, and more evolved than EVERY BODY....including Democratic voters. Most American democrats aren't stupid and they aren't falling for it anymore.

Look at the smug look on Obama's face and the sparkle in his eyes everytime he says something really hateful about any one who dares disagree with his plainly divisive Agenda.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#116 Jul 14, 2012
Then it is just that the people have been so dumbed down they will fall for anything? A man called WLS this morning saying he has a small business, and called someone he happens to know is on unemployment, told him he had a job he thought the unemployed man might be interested in. He said he would take the job in 2 weeks, because he still had 2 more weeks of unemployment left. He did not get the job. It is disgusting what these lay abouts do. Can you imagine how much work you would get out of a hustler like that man?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#117 Jul 14, 2012
A man called 'saying'? As in contrived? hahahahahahahahaha
Amazing what the cons will come up with. What's next, losers?

rugby '12: America 2nd.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#118 Jul 14, 2012
You need to get off topix once in awhile, listen to the radio, tv news, read a paper, something. You are jaded. and narrow minded. There is a whole world out there. You could get an education and everything.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#119 Jul 14, 2012
Honest Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Romney confused with Obama.
Romney is different. He has class and integrity! You don't acknowledge that at least some of the Blacks in the NAACP admire those qualities in a man. You are a Racist.
Oh I've got the right man even though I don't know if the rumors are true. i don't know if he did in fact bring with hima little troupe of Black consevatives as cheerleaders.
And class? The only class Romney has is CLASS PRIVILEGE, the privilege of the 1%. The class privilege to outsource jobs, deprive people of their benefits, of the fruits of their labor.
That's the CLASS that Romney has.
Moreover, you have revealed yourself to be a MORON for calling me, the antiracist Savant, a racist.
A racist is someone engaged in racially oppressing others and/or who his "race" (itself an historical social fiction) is superior to other races, or more entitled to be regarded and treated as human.
Most REAL racists will be voting for Romney. You, no doubt, will be among those bigoted fools.
Joey Sanchez

AOL

#120 Jul 14, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've got the right man even though I don't know if the rumors are true. i don't know if he did in fact bring with hima little troupe of Black consevatives as cheerleaders.
And class? The only class Romney has is CLASS PRIVILEGE, the privilege of the 1%. The class privilege to outsource jobs, deprive people of their benefits, of the fruits of their labor.
That's the CLASS that Romney has.
Moreover, you have revealed yourself to be a MORON for calling me, the antiracist Savant, a racist.
A racist is someone engaged in racially oppressing others and/or who his "race" (itself an historical social fiction) is superior to other races, or more entitled to be regarded and treated as human.
Most REAL racists will be voting for Romney. You, no doubt, will be among those bigoted fools.
You are correct that many ignorant, self loathing Whites will support Obama too.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#123 Jul 14, 2012
Whites supported Obama last time for the same reason they support white candidates. They believed him. They thought he would solve our economic problems, help create jobs, but he lie. They will not suport him this time fr the same reason they would vote against a white candidate, he was incompetent.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#124 Jul 15, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please!
That describes YOU and ALL RACIST WHITES in AMERIKKKA!!!!
You HELLBOUND WHITE DEVILS are the most RACIST, BIGOTED, DIVISIVE, UNGODLY RACE of DEMONS in the WORLD!!!!!!
you can say that again' by the way tell your neighbors to vote for Obama or were finished, fck these racist whites.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#125 Jul 15, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please!
That describes YOU and ALL RACIST WHITES in AMERIKKKA!!!!
You HELLBOUND WHITE DEVILS are the most RACIST, BIGOTED, DIVISIVE, UNGODLY RACE of DEMONS in the WORLD!!!!!!

And don't forget they're christians.

hahahahahahahaha

Vote for the mor(m)on.

rugby '12: America 2nd
Nancy Thomas

AOL

#126 Jul 15, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please!
That describes YOU and ALL RACIST WHITES in AMERIKKKA!!!!
You HELLBOUND WHITE DEVILS are the most RACIST, BIGOTED, DIVISIVE, UNGODLY RACE of DEMONS in the WORLD!!!!!!
And don't forget they're christians.
hahahahahahahaha
Vote for the mor(m)on.
rugby '12: America 2nd
i know many fine black american families. they have just as much on the ball as any other american family. to say they are all nothing more than pitiful, racist obama supporters is demeaning and just plain dishonest.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#127 Jul 15, 2012
Joey Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct that many ignorant, self loathing Whites will support Obama too.
Probably far more ignorant, self-loathing whites will vote for Romney.
georgsdcdnts burnfgstwtch

Victoria, Mexico

#128 Jul 15, 2012
Geos.siko coloniest use to hang fggts from the bridges on mohatttan and burn fggt and lesbo with. There. Novias witches withchcrat of belthui;and thei smell like. Choko rice crisi rotten.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#129 Jul 15, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Attys determined that Obama's vile rants and personal attacks against Gov Romney in VI earlier today DO NOT qualify as HATE CRIMES. The Law states that Minorities can spew as much HATE as they want at Whites...as long as the Whites aren't GAY.
Obama's all Hate all the Time campaign is Historic. Some think it a very odd strategy but it is said to be very appealing to the LEAST AMONG US.
I assume you are not talking about the Virgin Islands (VI), am I right?

Romney can be a big boy, and stop demanding apologies, and go on offense and then tell everyone what his plans are for job creation. But we know he will not say much more than continuing tax cuts for the job creators. It really is like a scratched record.

He can't really complain that much about the Affordable Care Act, since he invented the program that it is modeled after.

Even with the weak jobs report and runaway deficit, Obama goes on offense and paints Romney as the villain. He shows him as a heartless member of the oligarchy, just out to maximize profits while he was CEO of Bain, Even though Romney claims he wasn't running the company, even though he was the principle owner.

Nasty, and negative campaign, sure is. Hate crime, I don't think so.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#130 Jul 15, 2012
If I suggested my neighbors vote for the failed President this time they would throw rocks at me.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#131 Jul 16, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
If I suggested my neighbors vote for the failed President this time they would throw rocks at me.
That wouldn't surprise me. Typical mob behavior.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

#132 Jul 16, 2012
Proud african american wrote:
<quoted text>
you can say that again' by the way tell your neighbors to vote for Obama or were finished, fck these racist whites.
Hisotry will show Obama as the worst president ever and it wont be because he is black. It will be becuase of his policies which is why i dont like him. He is a black Jimmy Carter.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#133 Jul 16, 2012
Let's see, I can vote for a Capitalist, or a Communist in November. I'll take the Capitalist. He will help create jobs, and the Communist will just destroy the middle class.
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

#134 Jul 17, 2012
It's easy to see rugby isn't cut out for the big league. It's no surprise the minor league con party nominated him.

rugby '12: LIES 1st America 2nd

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#137 Jul 17, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Let's see, I can vote for a Capitalist, or a Communist in November. I'll take the Capitalist. He will help create jobs, and the Communist will just destroy the middle class.
False Dichotomy. No Communist is running for the presidency, so you cannot choose between a Communist and a Capitalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 min Frankie Rizzo 1,761
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Quirky 270,906
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Right 1,127,174
Obama's Air Campaign: Radio Interviews to Get O... 2 min Walt Kowalski 1
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 8 min barefoot2626 724
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 16 min xxxrayted 724
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 45 min serfs up 50

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE