AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2006

Judged:

I have a very unique piece of authentic Andy Griffith memorabelia (sp?)and would like to know what ANDY would like me to do with it. Can anyone help me make the connection to let him know what I have and solicit his advice and preferences? Thanks!
caron

Mountain City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2006

Marcia wrote:
Hello,
I am a long-time fan of Andy S. Griffith. I just finished a cd
that I dedicated to Andy. If anyone out there has Andy's e-mail
or regular address PLEASE reply. I would like to send him a cd
before his birthday. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Marcia
DID YOU EVER GET AN ADDRESS OR EMAIL ADDRESS? I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A NOTE TO HIM FOR THE HOLIDAYS> THANKS<, MARCIA. CARON
Address

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2007

I would like to write a letter to Mr. Griffith. Could someone please send me his email address or his agents email address or even where I could snail mail this letter to?
Thank you kindly.
Please email me at
the_constant_gardener@shaw.ca
Bill salen7 mail com

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Glen wrote:
I have a very unique piece of authentic Andy Griffith memorabelia (sp?)and would like to know what ANDY would like me to do with it. Can anyone help me make the connection to let him know what I have and solicit his advice and preferences? Thanks!
Andy Wants you to enjoy it.
May God Bless You and Your Family
Praise the Lord God Is Alive...
Bill Elliott AZ
Bill salen7 mail com

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Any Body with Andys Stuff
Its Important folks..
Andys a very private Guy.
He wants ALL of you to enjoy your new stuff...message here is
God is Great!!!! God is Alive !!!!
God will show you the way home...
Bill Elliott Az
salen7@mail.com
Bill salen7 mail com

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Glen wrote:
Glenn What do you have and How do you know its Mr Griffiths???
Mr Bill Az
Sharon

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Bill,

My twin sister is a long time fan of Andy Griffith's. Is there any chance that any does a meet and greet with fans? Or does he do any
signing Autograph's etc. Thank You,
Sharon
Kaylin Deel

Tyrone, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

my dads birthday is coming up soon and he absolutly loves andy griffith!! his office is full of andy griffith stuff!! if anyone no's andy's email or address or anything please please please let me no!!! i would love to have andy come to my dads birthday or something!! that would just make his day!! pllllllllease!! my dad works soooo hard and he deserves this!! please let me no!!

Kaylin Deel
Larry Isley

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Anyone have Andy Griffith's email address or mailing address, either CA or Manteo, NC?

I am buying a Martin Guitar that is signed by Andy Griffith and I would like to correspond with Andy, I know he is a very private man and I appreciate him for it but I need to contact him about this guitar.
Gary Biazzo

Hillsboro, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

I saw Andy in the news the other day in a wheelchair. I do not know if he will get this but I just wanted to say thank you for all the years of clean entertainment and showing the best qualities of life. While I am a long time Andy Griffith Sow fan like so many others I think the movie you did I liked best was Salvage 1! God bless you Andy. You have been one of the best parts of America.
Anel Poor

Mcalester, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2007

Read an article I believe in Guidepost Magazine about a disease or syndrone Andy Griffith was dealing with during Matlock series. His feet burned, or hurt something terrible.
Would like to know the name of that problem. Have a grandson who is experiencing severe feet burning/hurting. Doctor's have eliminated some things, but still do not have an answer.
Please answer me at: ezgoin2@hotmail.com WITH "MATLOCK" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Thanks soooooo much.
Anel
Josh

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Look if Andy gets this some how thats fine but ive just turned 26 about 5 min. ago and just Got done watching Andy its apart of my life and that show ment alot to me an still does just want him to know this, hope all is well may god bless you thanks!
tim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2008

This country could learn alot from Andy, Wish there were more people like him around , thanks Andy for all you taught us.......
Brenda Massimino

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Does Andy Mind getting letters? Or a place to email. I know he is older and may not like or use computors but wondered.

I Love Matlock it was a clean show and fun to see him acting as a lawyer. Love to hear him play the guitar and the episodes with Randy Travis.

I have never wanted to meet an actor but would love to meet Andy. More importantly nice to know there christian actors out there. Because our Savior Jesus Christ is all that matters.

I am young and grew up with andy May God continue to bless you and your family. Brenda

Ps. always wanted to know if you like hotdogs as much as your show protrayed. I know its acting but sometimes they put in truths. lol lol. Bren
Joey

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

I am a young andy griffith fan. i would love to write him. please anyone let me know his mailing address.
Terry Holley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

i saw andy about 8 years ago after his heart surgery he said hello at a local store on manteo he was a vary nice gentleman but like was said on here he is very private and doesnt like the hassle of autographs,he is older now and wants a peaceful life now.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ANDY !!!
Terry Holley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2008

heres andys po box if any fans would like to send him a nice card!!!
Andy Griffith
P.O. Box 1968
Manteo, NC 27954
USA
kmm

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Glen wrote:
If you do have luck locating Andy Griffith please contact me with this crutial info ... My husband is possibly the son of Mr. Griffith and we do have proof if only we can contact him .. not for wealth but Andy had no biological kids of his own and he deserves to know as well as my husband... thank you ...
kmm

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

If you do have luck locating Andy Griffith please contact me with this crutial info ... My husband is possibly the son of Mr. Griffith and we do have proof if only we can contact him .. not for wealth but Andy had no biological kids of his own and he deserves to know as well as my husband... thank you ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Andy Griffith Discussions

Search the Andy Griffith Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bob Davis: Southerners on display Jan '14 JETHRO 1
Ernest and Festus (Feb '06) Sep '13 Steinar 4
Florida concerts loomed large in king of rock's... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Wintergirl 7
Woodsfield, Ohio: The Not so Friendly Mayberry ... (Jan '09) Aug '13 alyssa 8
Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) Jun '13 Listen 2 bob 16
In Ohio Town, Okla. Twister Conjures Echoes Of ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 air 1
APNewsBreak: Andy Griffith widow to raze his home (Mar '13) Mar '13 Southern Shores Res 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••