Al Gore has a girlfriend: California donor and activist Elizabeth Keadle

May 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 56

It's never easy to re-enter the dating pool after years away - probably especially so if you're one of the most famous men in the world.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DENG

Nanjing, China

#1 May 17, 2012
AT LEAST GORE NEEDS A WOMAN AND CAN TELL THAT THAT MEN NEED WOMEN AND NOT OTHER MEN AND THAT HE NEEDS A WOMAN AND NOT A MAN.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 May 18, 2012
Wow, Al Gore pulling a Kerry. Marry that money. Typical liberal, if you can't screw others out of their money..............marry it.
Tea Party Patriot

Memphis, TN

#3 May 18, 2012

Al Gore goes for the Money! Why is this no surprise?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 May 18, 2012
That whole carbon credit exchange thing didn't pan out, he had to do something.

Since: Jan 07

Scranton, PA

#5 May 18, 2012
There is no accounting for taste...oor lack thereof.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#7 May 18, 2012
It was a surprise when we learned about his divorce from Tipper, I wish him happiness.
MMM79

Mclean, VA

#8 May 18, 2012
algore - communist tool, monkey, and now, callboy.
Worthles scum.
MMM79

Mclean, VA

#9 May 18, 2012
manbearpig
Look it up
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#10 May 18, 2012
EDWARDS? GORE?...SCUMBAGS!..A Kennedy Women Hung herself ,same with all the KENNEDY...all LOONY SCUMBAGS!....They are SOAP BOX ENTERTAINMENT!

They Treat Women like disposal receptacles...Hypocrites all,FILTHY RICH....Yet like TRAILER PARK SHITS they live their lives!!

SCREW THEM ALL...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#11 May 18, 2012

I'm Glad Al Gore FIRED Keith Olbermann. He was a lying piece of trash.

harvey

Columbus, OH

#12 May 18, 2012
I predict, without reading a single post, that this will lead to many vicious attacks on Gore by rightwingnuts and that some will involve attacks on global warming and climate change, which aforesaid nuts blame on Al Gore.

Let's see how I do, shall we? ;)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#13 May 18, 2012
Bravo! ONE complimentary post and EIGHT idiotic, flaming hate posts, one of which also mentioned "carbon credits."

Am I good, or what? LOL

(to be fair, it was a pretty likely and obvious outcome)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#14 May 18, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
It was a surprise when we learned about his divorce from Tipper, I wish him happiness.
the surprise was she put up with that fat -sshole as long as she did...

there IS a reason (actually, a myriad of reasons) both junior and senior al gore are despised in their home state...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#15 May 18, 2012
In the case of Obama and the other five incumbents who failed the first question, the election hinges on the second part: is the alternative acceptable. Unfortunately for Obama, the verdict so far seems to be yes.

The best bit of news for Mitt Romney is that his Gallup favorability rating has just crested 50 percent, only 2 points behind the president. Better still, Romney’s negative rating is lower than Obama’s – 46 percent to 41 percent. Much of Romney’s 11-point rise since February can be attributed to the end of the bruising Republican primary process. Not only have Republicans coalesced, but the daily news cycle is no longer dominated by reporters gleefully repeating the latest attacks from Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich.

Moderates and independents are open to the idea of a Romney presidency. They may not find him as likable as Obama, but they find him acceptable. That’s why Romney’s first general election ad asks voters to imagine “Day One” of a Romney president: See, it’s not scary, it might even be kind of nice.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/18/ro...
Big Mistake

Omaha, NE

#16 May 18, 2012
Man that women must be desperate. Because Al Gore is fat and ugly.
Spike

Akron, OH

#18 May 18, 2012
harvey wrote:
I predict, without reading a single post, that this will lead to many vicious attacks on Gore by rightwingnuts and that some will involve attacks on global warming and climate change, which aforesaid nuts blame on Al Gore.
Let's see how I do, shall we? ;)
Since democrats talk to trees why not go ask a tree what the future holds for this topic

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 May 18, 2012
harvey wrote:
Bravo! ONE complimentary post and EIGHT idiotic, flaming hate posts, one of which also mentioned "carbon credits."
Am I good, or what? LOL
(to be fair, it was a pretty likely and obvious outcome)
Harvey,my friend,the only things that you are good at are living off of the goverment teat and being a Obama loving troll.
Spike

Akron, OH

#20 May 18, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
there IS a reason (actually, a myriad of reasons) both junior and senior al gore are despised in their home state...
As of 12:36 PM EST (today)we have 3 years, 253 days, 12 hours, 23 mi, and 15 seconds before the world ends. That is, the official domes day count down clock based on Albert Arnold Gores end of the world prediction a few years ago. I think it's nice that someone has taken the time and effort to keep tabs on this loser.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#21 May 18, 2012
scarey69 wrote:
<quoted text>
There're a myriad of reasons Topix posters laugh at you too,'tard. It's because you post hatred, lies, and BS, mostly.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22 May 18, 2012
pigballs911 wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey,my friend,the only things that you are good at are living off of the goverment teat and being a Obama loving troll.
I'm not your friend, douchebag. I hate liars, and you're a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... 13 min tha Professor 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr B as in B S as in S 49,177
UN climate talks deadlocked over scope of pledges Dec 15 Grubers and Grube... 2
Poll: Rand Paul shows early strength in New Ham... Nov 24 Le Jimbo 1
Global Warming vs. Climate Change: What Does Ob... Nov 22 Cordwainer Trout 2
5 Reasons why global warming also known as clim... Nov 21 Earthling-1 198
Unknown election outcome is stocks' big fear Nov '14 barefoot2626 56
More from around the web