Vietnam Airlines Launches Direct Routes To London

Dec 1, 2011 Full story: Malaysian National News Agency 91

Come Dec 8, the National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has announced on Thursday that it will launch direct air routes from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to London.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
well well well

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 1, 2011
communist vietnam airline

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Vietnam Airlines pilot suspected of using fake license

Full story: Thanh Nein News

South Korean aviation authorities have asked Vietnam national carrier Vietnam Airlines to review its training process after a pilot failed to make a smooth landing in Korea and was suspectedA of be unqualified.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/T758...
Vietnam Airlines pilot suspected of using fake license
Last updated: 11/3/2011 18:20
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TI33...
communist-vietna m-airline

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 1, 2011
sounder good

Ilford, UK

#4 Dec 1, 2011
is it very nice thing to hear,,and known that,,.

of course every once seem to be very exciting ,.
but there is a very big problems lying ahead of this AIRLINES,,100% STATE OWNER,,the service providing will be very poor
and the AIR CRAFTS,,HAD ONLY SINGLE ENGINE ON EACH OF IT WING,
making a long fly more uncomfortable when the Air craft reaching to the flying level and meet a bad Elements,,.

and the AIR ticket quite high then Singapore,,Malaysia ,, Kathy,,THOSE Air lines they all have had a double engines on each of the Air craft wings,,making a long fly very comfort..
secure,,

the Air craft can handle bad Element when is it flew,,
that is a big problems for THIS VIETNAM STATE OWNER AIRLINES,,.
BUT ANY WAY IF THEY CAN INVESTING MORE AND BUY A NEW air craft,,like A308 JUMBO JETS,,
then i believe that they might REDUCING some of it difficulty,
but the world ECONOMY DIFFICULT AT THIS STAGE,
and vietnam Air lines had enter in to this committeemen,,
then there will be very unlikely that they can cope with any financial gain at all but,,
good luck,, good luck,,.gooluck to you all and blessing you to have the most safety flying to your destination,,and return to us and tell us your nice time,,
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#5 Dec 1, 2011
These VNCH/NGUY dogs are barking all the time. This reminds me of the dogs in my neighborhood. When I walk by, the dogs bark at me for no apparent reason. I assure you, I did not provoke these dogs.

You don't need to provoke these VNCH/NGUY dogs here. As you see, when there is a thread appearing in the forum, they all bark.
sounder good

Ilford, UK

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Drgunzet wrote:
These VNCH/NGUY dogs are barking all the time. This reminds me of the dogs in my neighborhood. When I walk by, the dogs bark at me for no apparent reason. I assure you, I did not provoke these dogs.
You don't need to provoke these VNCH/NGUY dogs here. As you see, when there is a thread appearing in the forum, they all bark.

i thought there were no more dog left in the backy lands,,.
they ate them all aren't they ?

did you remember the wife of a high Ranking hochiminh officer,,.?
her husband push a condom full of drug inside her VBUTT,?

OR NO BACKY HOCHIMINH ARE TOO BAD,,they are very horrible human been,,how can he used his wife V BUTT to smuggle drug in to Austra like this,,.

but can you tell us some thing ,,in the lands of the north them backy using a woman v butt to workship every weekend as they stink god,,did you known that ?
sounder good

Ilford, UK

#8 Dec 2, 2011
viet nam Air lines fly direct,,

quick,,quick quick,,.promotion tickets cheap,,cheaper,,
Anonymous

Reseda, CA

#10 Dec 2, 2011
UK dog and Chicago dog love to bark to each other all day all night like a bunch of crazy old cookoo
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#11 Dec 2, 2011
Drgunzet wrote:
But the most crazy dog is a mad Dog unzet. No talent pretends to have talent. ugly prentends good looking. A VC pretends to be a German dog. Cockoo pretends smart.
Anonymous

Reseda, CA

#12 Dec 2, 2011
Goooooo Vietnam Airlines !!! Next year Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City. NGUY may biatch and complain but I will be seeing their faces on VC airlines too. Hahahahahaah
verble for fun

Ilford, UK

#13 Dec 3, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
Goooooo Vietnam Airlines !!! Next year Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City. NGUY may biatch and complain but I will be seeing their faces on VC airlines too. Hahahahahaah

hed what is your problems,,?

explaining more clearly what is bearing in your mind now,,. and why you came out such like this.?

money are the top son,,a few hundred Airlines for vnch to fly with,,ok.

this is a 21 first century,,.
the people can traveler to a SPACE if they can afford,,.
clear your backy nut case act now son of opium puff,,.

sender my regard to your mum,,tell her don't work in the massage den any more,,.

i will sponsor for her to come to uk ,,to worker for vietnam AIRLINES, did you told sponge bob that your mum was a virgin arse.?

THE SEEDS OF FUTURE

Ilford, UK

#14 Dec 3, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
UK dog and Chicago dog love to bark to each other all day all night like a bunch of crazy old cookoo

hed what is your problems,,.?
SpongeBob

King City, Canada

#15 Dec 3, 2011
Advertisement of New Private Vietnam Airlines: Discount 75% for ChicagoBag and UKBUM: One-and-half trip from USA to VN and...back. Do not forget to bring YOUR OWN PARACHUTE, also Shark repellant. VN Airlines Director: SpongeBob-Aahahahhahahaa!
verble for fun

Ilford, UK

#16 Dec 3, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
Advertisement of New Private Vietnam Airlines: Discount 75% for ChicagoBag and UKBUM: One-and-half trip from USA to VN and...back. Do not forget to bring YOUR OWN PARACHUTE, also Shark repellant. VN Airlines Director: SpongeBob-Aahahahhahahaa!

i told you before didn't i ?

i flew Vietnam Air lines before,, from France to DUBAI,,TWICE when it meet a bad elements look like the Air craft wing blower off, and I don't feel good about it,,.

then from there on,,,,, I DON'T FLYING ANY AIR CRAFTS LONG FLY WITH A SINGLE ENGINE,,

but i like Singapore Airlines,,Malaysian Airlines,,Kathy pacific

they all have had a double engines on each wing,,is it very steady on the Air during the fly,,. but the air lines ticket was usually 550,00,to 700.00 are the maximum,,

i don't need that offer,,you keep it ,,.
but but

Santa Fe, NM

#17 Dec 3, 2011
they have an inflight nail salon for getting a manicure
Anonymous

Reseda, CA

#18 Dec 3, 2011
verble for fun wrote:
<quoted text>.
hed what is your problems,,?
explaining more clearly what is bearing in your mind now,,. and why you came out such like this.?
money are the top son,,a few hundred Airlines for vnch to fly with,,ok.
this is a 21 first century,,.
the people can traveler to a SPACE if they can afford,,.
clear your backy nut case act now son of opium puff,,.
sender my regard to your mum,,tell her don't work in the massage den any more,,.
i will sponsor for her to come to uk ,,to worker for vietnam AIRLINES, did you told sponge bob that your mum was a virgin arse.?
VNCH will be flying VCP airlines and loving it. Hahahaah
hochiminh

Seattle, WA

#19 Dec 3, 2011
Vinamese wrote:
<quoted text>VNCH will be flying VCP airlines and loving it. Hahahaah
We only choose the airline have a good reputation. Vietnam air line had bad reputation about pilots love to bring illegal stuffs into other countries for profits. So no thank you Vietnam airline, I went back Vietnam by Eva or United.
da bac ky

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 3, 2011
commie are mosquitos

Ilford, UK

#21 Dec 3, 2011
but but wrote:
they have an inflight nail salon for getting a manicure
we are talking about the Air lines you fool..
working in the Nail salon ,,is it alot better than bend over for a chin a man
that la-the-thamqua-m a-oi

Chicago, IL

#22 Dec 3, 2011
normal daily life in communist china and communist vietnam.

Viet Nam Cong san va china cong san = VO VAN HOA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam censures former chief inspector; seizes... 2 hr meaningless 12
Ho Chi Minh City: Vietnam's focus on Trans-Paci... 8 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 9
Vietnam increasingly dependent on China, despit... 12 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 36
10 drug dealers arrested after drug raid into H... 13 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 5
Vietnam Allows Foreigners To Buy Housing, Hopin... 13 hr bye bye vietcong ... 46
Asian Neighbors Wary of China, Uncertain About ... Thu NHUCAPLIMDENDRUEX... 57
Vietnam denies Chinese caravan entry on safety ... Thu NHUCAPLIMDRUEXIMD... 27
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:31 am PST