Vietnamese Queried About Corruption in UN Survey

May 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Voice of America

Villagers stand next to riot police deployed to Vietnam's northern Hung Yen province during a protest on April 24, 2012.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
da bac ky di an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

ho chi minh teachin them bac ky thugs...hug your ak47 tighter and rob them peasants daily 24/7 preferly daylight time
da bac ky di an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

ho chi minh taught them vc bac ky to rob them quick and fast rob them even when they are dead and haulin everyting back to da mother land
OPPOSITION PARTY

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I have to defend backy Vietnam. There is obsolutely NO corruption in Vietnam. Not at all in any means. I think the world has misunderstood "our backy fascist " culture. Our backy officers earn their fought hard currency through extra overtime work, such as meeting in the 5 star hotel etc... They earn the money on their own extra time and they are working very hard for that.

I have to say that is backy Unique culture character *ban sac dan toc), and the world must embrace it.
commie black mail

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

is it true,,.
who said in vn backy are corruption ?
that is wrong,
they just back mail the farmers,. they bought the lands from them cheap,,.
they seller it back to construction,,construction paid to the local ENVIRONMENT,,to get a building license project,,
so every one get some,,
in the end those lands owner are the main regretted,,.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••