The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night announced for Wii, DS, GBA, PS2

Jul 8, 2007 Full story: Xbox 360 News Coverage 24 69

“We're really excited to continue the re-emergence of one of video gaming's most popular characters through this ongoing trilogy”

Sierra Entertainment has just announced the latest installment to the Spyro the Dragon franchise, The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night . via Xbox 360 News Coverage 24

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
spyro the eternal night

Croydon, UK

#1 Jul 13, 2007
Features
Y'arr! Pirates.
Light Puzzles return in the DS game.
The DS version appears more 3D than previously.
Elijah Wood, Gary Oldman and Billy West provide voices.
Returning characters; Spyro, Sparx, Ignitus, Cyril, Volteer, Terrador and Cynder are all confirmed to return.
New bosses including Skabb the Pirate and Gaul the Ape King.
Dragon Time - "a new advanced move that allows Spyro to bend time to his will. Players will be able to engage Dragon Time to dodge attacks, out-maneuver enemies or solve tricky time-based environmental puzzles"
New, upgradeable Breath Attacks, such as Ice Bomb, Electric Orb, Earth Vine and Enhanced Fire
New elemental melee moves, including Comet Dash, Artic Blast, Earth Pound and Electric Spin
New Fury attacks Earth, Electricity, Ice, Fire
Music composed by the same people as before, Gabriel Mann and Rebecca Kneubuhl.

Story:The legend continues in the second installment of The Legend of Spyro trilogy with the Ape King arriving at the Temple of Souls in an effort to usher in a new age of darkness. As Spyro, players must unlock the secrets behind a series of strange visions that he is having and find the power to defeat this terrifying new force.

Platforms:Wii,PS2,DS,GBA

Voices:
Spyro: Elijah Wood
Sparx: Billy West
Ignitus: Gary Oldman
Cynder: Cree Summer
Volteer: Corey Burton
Cyril: Jeff Bennett
Terrador: Kevin Michael Richardson

covers: for Wii cover go to:http://www.darkspyro.net/im ages/night/cover_na_wii_large. jpg

for PS2 cover go to:http://www.darkspyro.net/im ages/night/cover_na_ps2_large. jpg

Images:go to:http://darkspyro.net/night/ gallery/ for 40 images of Wii and ps2 version,9 images of DS version,6 images of GBA version and 7 art images.
Spyro_Master

Herndon, VA

#2 Oct 2, 2007
YAY! I am sooooo glad that Spyro Eternal Night is coming soon!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Anyways, the first game rocked! The graphics where amazing, the story line was fantastic, and all the action packed in that little game just blew me away! I loved the dessign of the Gardions, Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril and Terrador! And their voices! Whoa! When I heard that Gary Oldman was the voice of Ignitus, I gave a great big smile and a little jump every time I heard him speak.
The ending was also great. Spyro and little Cyder outside together,(Awwwwwwww!) somethings not right. The suspence is killing me! I MUST, repeat, MUST get it soon!
For those of you who havent played Spyro a new Beginning, BUY IT! RENT IT! BORROW IT! I DON'T CARE! Just play it! Tust me, you won't be disopoited!:)
steven davis

Glasgow, UK

#3 Nov 9, 2007
beloved purple dragon fan have awaited next chapter of spyro could you tell me if the unlimited health cheat still works on the eternel night as i'm stuck battling two scorpian things thank you kindly my e-mail address is steve.davis@hotmail.co.uk
Schaun Cox

Eugene, OR

#4 Nov 15, 2007
I am having the same problem as person above.
The attack that is supose to aide in this battle does not work properly.
does anyone know the infinate health code on wii? post answer here or email me. hilariocox41905@comcast.net
one two three abc

Portsmouth, UK

#5 Nov 17, 2007
how do you defeat terrador? i have been trying for days please please please help!!!!!!
CAM

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2007
hi
kierarox

Australia

#7 Nov 23, 2007
one two three abc wrote:
how do you defeat terrador? i have been trying for days please please please help!!!!!!

Terrador the green dragon? u verse him!?, anyway maybe u can use the time stopping thing and use ur attacks evry thing u got? When ur in slow motion?
kierarox

Australia

#8 Nov 23, 2007
Orr heres the thing 4 the cheat 4 infinity health:(below)

Triangle,Triangle,Square,Circl e,Square,Circle,Triangle,R1,L1 ,L2,L2,Triangle,R2

Try that!
kierarox

Australia

#9 Nov 23, 2007
http://www.cheatserver.com/cheats.asp...

More cheats 4 all u ppl on wii,ps2 and gba only!
kierarox

Australia

#10 Nov 23, 2007
Itz spyro cheats the legend of spyro the eternal night!
kierarox

Australia

#11 Nov 23, 2007
If any1 wantz 2 speak 2 me my email iz kiera_faraci_13@hotmail.com i need more msn contactz i only got 34!!! so plz ppl plz add me as a contact!? Also im only 13 so if ur lyk 20 or something i dnt want u 2 add me only 13-19 yearz old! k thanx!
kierarox

Australia

#12 Nov 23, 2007
Im also gonna get the legend of spyro the eternal night at xmaz!!! So i got the cheatz n stuff off the internet so search and i hope u ppl will eventually find cheats,help,bosses,etc!
kierarox

Australia

#13 Nov 23, 2007
Goodluck 2 u all!!!
kierarox

Australia

#14 Nov 23, 2007
Dont worry 2 my comment on more msn contactz.
sierra

Australia

#15 Nov 23, 2007
hi ppl how r u all? well the new spyro game is a smash hit its so awsum!!!!!!!!!! Im getting it at christmas the same as the person above but i really cant wait to get it
sierra

Australia

#16 Nov 23, 2007
kierarox wrote:
Dont worry 2 my comment on more msn contactz.
Dont worry we all wont!
one two three abc

Portsmouth, UK

#17 Nov 24, 2007
i can't do slow motion yet!!! but thnx 4 trying!
Daniel246246

Haddam, CT

#18 Nov 24, 2007
How do you defeat Terrador in this game? I've doing it for weeks and I stillcan't beet him in my Nintendo DS!!!!
Daniel

Haddam, CT

#19 Nov 24, 2007
How do you gefeat Terrador!!
one two three abc

Portsmouth, UK

#20 Nov 25, 2007
HOW DO YOU DEFEAT TERRADOR!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sony Playstation 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playstation 2 Games Jul '14 jacob laroche 1
Guitar Hero III On PS2, PS3, Wii, 360 This Fall (Apr '07) Jul '14 sebastian 4
my ps2 freezes on some games (Jan '07) Apr '14 assassin 45
'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' Wal... (Jul '07) Apr '14 Blue 6,173
Let's All Admit The PlayStation 2 Is The Best V... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ryan 3
ps2 game that let your customize and fight with... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adam 1
The Hookup - Win Free Stuff - Win a PlayStation... (Oct '07) Mar '14 ambyangel 60

Sony Playstation 2 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE