|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Loan for Business Venture/, Project Financing, Venture Capital
We provide loan for Business owners only, the name of our loan agency is NPA LOANS LTD.
We assist Business seeking Financial Capital for legal Venture; first you must prove us with some deals as stated below.
1.) Company registration
Certificate
2.) Prove of Personality such as international Passport
3.) Prove of residential Address
Be informed that the entire above mentioned certificate will be confirmed by your country embassy.We offer urge Loans Capital, raging from $500.000USDollars to a maximum of $5.000.000 US Dollars.
Please don’t contact us if you are not qualified with the above stranded!!!
For more details contact email: direct.of.npa@chef.net
Contact Person: Mrs. ANNA MAPCO
The possibility of getting a Loan with the NPA LOANS LTD is based on approval, which will be after submission of application, and be informed that the taken loan would have to be paid back with a period of 4 years, at interest of 2.5%, deteriorating to comply with the dead-line pay-back period of time, we will direct your company name to a black listed.

We empower your company financial image.
Engr Mussa

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

To NPA Loans Mrs.Anna Mapco,please help me for a loan,My friend Ali Adze from bangladesh told me that you are a genuine leader please i have send you my,please help me funding my project that i have. I already send my fill application but no respond from your company i don't have this funds soon i will lose this project please
Madam
Engr.mussa
JK Investment Consultancy

San José, Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

The NPA LOANS is a real money leader they were able to help me company with project funds, after been scammed twice, in the process of find a project capital.
CE O
Sarah Gray
Ali

Mozambique

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Yes I agree with you Mrs.Gray , well it all because the prime share holder investor of the npa loans is from Portugal he is to rich, but he must try and up grade their lease program over the sum of 5.MILLION USD.

I am seeking 15 MILLION for my farm project by they just can t fund it.

please any investor in my project in farming in Mozambique should contact me at email:grtali.25@farmers.com

Ali.
Farm Project

“enhanced leisure destinations”

Since: Nov 09

Nogal, New Mexico, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Five star Hotel in the centre of Athens with view of Acropolis and Lycabetus hill, for sale.
The hotel is near Syntagmatos Square the parliament and the National Gardens. It is underneath the Acropolis and in walking distance walk to the new Athens Acropolis Museum, Plaka, and the metro station. The hotel has been completely renovated recently.
The hotel is one of the best five star hotels in Athens and it stands to a unique location.

From this 5* hotel, all archaeological sites including the New Acropolis Museum are within walking distance.

From all the hotels in Athens the hotel enjoys by far one of the the best view.
Characteristics of the hotel:
:
• Business Centre
• Restaurant and bars
• Roof Garden Restaurant
• meeting rooms
• Conference Rooms
• Meting & Banquet Facilities
• Health and fitness center
• Swimming pool
• Rooms & Facilities for Disabled Guests
• Sound proofed rooms
• Heating
• Air conditioning
• Gym
• Library
• Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Terrace
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Gift Shop / Kiosk
• Jewellery Shop
• Indoor Parking

@ Prospective Buyers/Developers/Investors.
Please send your request e-mail direct.

include your Company name, URL, mailing address and telephone number, please.
Include your direct phone number and email address

Are you prepared:
* professional Feasibility Analysis
* Investment Grade Business Plan
* Liquid capital _____$usd

Will you provide me with teaser or executive summary?
What will the total project cost?______$usd
What funding amount will you require?______$usd
Will you pay the costs for due diligence and business class air travel, ground transportation and Western style meals/ business class accommodations?
What will your group require of my company?
When?

Cheers,
Roy Propsner

Jack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Mrs.Anna Mapco, I am raelly greatful for funding my Capital Venture here in the U.S, I will also like to recommend Capanies/CEO to the NPA Loans LTD they give funding big time.

Keep the good work.

CEO Jack Smith
Bruno BERNARD

Marseille, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Project Financing wrote:
Loan for Business Venture/, Project Financing, Venture Capital
We provide loan for Business owners only, the name of our loan agency is NPA LOANS LTD.
We assist Business seeking Financial Capital for legal Venture; first you must prove us with some deals as stated below.
1.) Company registration
Certificate
2.) Prove of Personality such as international Passport
3.) Prove of residential Address
Be informed that the entire above mentioned certificate will be confirmed by your country embassy.We offer urge Loans Capital, raging from $500.000USDollars to a maximum of $5.000.000 US Dollars.
Please don’t contact us if you are not qualified with the above stranded!!!
For more details contact email: direct.of.npa@chef.net
Contact Person: Mrs. ANNA MAPCO
The possibility of getting a Loan with the NPA LOANS LTD is based on approval, which will be after submission of application, and be informed that the taken loan would have to be paid back with a period of 4 years, at interest of 2.5%, deteriorating to comply with the dead-line pay-back period of time, we will direct your company name to a black listed.
We empower your company financial image.
Neowave ( www.neowave.fr ) is a French company leader on solutions "Smart Objects" and their associates services.
After 4 years of R&D and market development, we are seeking a loan of 1M€ in 2011 to developp sales activities.
If this opportunity may interest you, please contact me:
Bruno BERNARD
CEO
mail : bruno.bernard@neowave.fr
Mobile phone :+33 624 02 20 45

Waiting for your feedbacks
Best regards

Bruno BERNARD
Jerry Samayin

Brakpan, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I am very grateful to the NPA LOANS LTD, for generous capital venture help to my company here in SA, I never believed until I was able to make a strip to Mozambique to their office and after been able to work with their procedures I was approved for the loan, now I have enlarged my business activities. Thanks to Mrs. Anna Mapco
Harjeet Singh

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Judged:

Thanks to NPA LOANS for helping my company upgrade its venture capital, I was recommended to them by a friend. Keep this good job up, i am very grateful and may God reward you.

Engnr. Harjeet Singh
Mr Ozel

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Many Thanks to the npa loans ltd Mrs.Anna Mapco God will bless you for helping my company with a venture capital, please keep this great work on an on .
that is the comment you will put ok
Many Thanks to the npa loans ltd Mrs.Anna Mapco God will bless you for helping my company with a venture capital, please keep this great work on an on
Jose

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Graças a Sra. Anna Mapco e Placas EMPRÉSTIMO NPA de diretor para garantir um empréstimo de empresa para a minha empresa.
Editor Saidi Olivier

Maputo, Mozambique

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

I do understand that Chief Executive Officer Director Anna Mapco is doing a great job as the NPA Loans controller but I would also like to point out this important subject to the above companies director that have been favored by the NPA loans ltd, to also show appreciation to the groups of foreign investors that lay down their companies revenue to invest in the NPA Loans ltd, many capital venture seekers also find it very difficult to acknowledge or believe that Mozambique, which stand has one of the poorest countries in the world, could be a capital venture helper forgetting that Mozambique as a country is one of the fastest growing home for investors in Africa, The USA is one those biggest foreign investor in Mozambique and China and Norway is also the second and third biggest foreign investors in Mozambique and many more and coming up countries just to name a little, for more verification on this subject you can find from Google in confirmation of this note. I as a Portuguese speaking African reporters train in financial journalism do appreciate the help of the above foreign investor in providing venture capital for business locally and internationally businesses that are qualified for C.V with the NPA loan. But these foreign investors should also try to recognize Mozambicans who wish to start up small businesses, which might not meet up the quality of business standard that the NPA LOANS fund, this would really go a long way to generate and improve the coming up business men and women in Mozambique as a country.

Best Regards,
Editor Saidi Olivier.
Rossy

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

I have been rip off by Nigeria’s scam while I was seeking capital for my business here in Canada, I was able to come across the NPA LOANS while searching on line, was still not convinced of their ability of loaning my company, then I want on line to find out if Mozambique is also in the list of Africa scam countries then I saw that it’s a free scam country then I decided to give it a try and after going through their procedure timely, and in just days later I receive a notification from my banker that my company account have been credited….. I really appreciate the good work of the NPA loan group of foreign investor and above all my due appreciation to Anna Mapco for assisting my company to achieve a successful approval with her company.
Mario

Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Thannks alot helping formy company
Michael Steinpichler

San José, Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

My email is: michael@costaricatamarin.com
I am looking for a construction-loan to build a 14-floor condotower with 52 condos in prime location center of San Jose, Costa Rica. Look at:
www.costaricatamarin.com/CityPlazaII.html
Loan amount $9.000.000.-, salesprice 52 units $15.000.000.-
Please answer,
kind regards,
Dr.M.Steinpichler
Vander Bourgh

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Lease of Banking Instruments for Project or Business Finance:
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or Principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.

If you are interesting in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Vander Bourgh.
van-der-bourgh@hotmail.com
PFIG@europe.com
John Devaney

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Michael Steinpichler wrote:
My email is: michael@costaricatamarin.com
I am looking for a construction-loan to build a 14-floor condotower with 52 condos in prime location center of San Jose, Costa Rica. Look at:
www.costaricatamarin.com/CityPlazaII.html
Loan amount $9.000.000.-, salesprice 52 units $15.000.000.-
Please answer,
kind regards,
Dr.M.Steinpichler
Are you still looking for funding? Please send me an email at
dukeseriously@optonline.net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Venture Capital Forum right now

Search the Venture Capital Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06) 23 hr Caroline 432
Perry Drops 'Vulture Capitalism' from Speech (Jan '12) Jul 19 swedenforever 11
The 'Big D's' biggest VC: Jon Bayless on the hu... Jul 15 Bill 1
Clean and Trading OTCBB Shell for Sale - $225k ... (Apr '09) Jun '14 Robert 51
Bain Capital-backed Trinseo files for IPO of up... May '14 Philip Cohen 3
Film Financing Needed (Dec '06) May '14 Diptesh 12
California Technology Ventures Gets Exit An Ang... May '14 Joe 1
•••
•••