Jim

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2006

Can anyone tell me who I can contact to receive just $40,000.00 in money to start up an internet Web Hosting Business for a specific industry?
James

Bern, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2006

Can anyone provide me a list of possible venture capitalists that can fund an internet consumer market business proposal requiring a funding in the region of $5M to $10M? please contact me at jameslondon@hotmail.com
Susan NY

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2006

Can anyone provide me a list of probable venture capitalists interesting in funding new/extraordinary initiatives in the real estate/lodging/hospitality market. 10/50 Million with stocks in company for trade.

please send replies to ssumnerl@aol.com
Rick Allen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2006

I sold my Third Party Maintenance company to develop my software concept which elimintaes handwritten invoicing from companies that repair equipment at Chain Stores.
'Paperwork' is overwhelming and cannot be monitored for cost or completion. I seek a software partnership.
516 214 4715 rickatbiz@aol.com
mohammad reza

Sharif, Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2006

i am going to set up a bank in switzerland with major branches in united states , london , china . i am going to raise a funding of 500 million or 1 billion usd for that . we require the funding be in a bank account in switzerland or one of the other countries and accept the
lenders as partners of the bank and share the profits by agreements . i have done all things to begin the project
and need only several other partners . the partners should accept to do all the required preactivities for
the funding purpose themselves and accept their charges
themselves .i have some partners and seek other partners .

email: mohammad.rezarahmati@gmail.com
m_rrahmati@yahoo.com
M Scott Rennels Peoria IL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2006

I am seeking investment partners to purchase a small lucrative pharmaceutical company, with current income of aprox.$350,000 per month. Cost approx.$10M to $15M. With my contacts within 10 years or less, we will rival any of the large Pharmaceutical Company such as EI Lilly and Pfizor. We can go public within 5 years or less, if directors wish or keep it a private company....
my enmail: srennels@healthrenewinc.com
David Newton

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2006

Miami Real Estate opportunities!

Interested? Write me.

mdnewton@verizon.net
Derick amevor

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2006

i can work with you to realise this dream contact me on dkprogres1@yahoo.co.uk for more details thank you while i await your rugent rssponse
Derick,
Jim wrote:
Can anyone tell me who I can contact to receive just $40,000.00 in money to start up an internet Web Hosting Business for a specific industry?
Daneilson

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2006

Jim wrote:
HELLO ,
I WILL PROVED YOU THE SUM. Ddenielson_hans2yahoo.co.uk
newbe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2006

Jim wrote:
You can start a hosting company with around $1,000. Why ask foir $40,000?
Allan Gold

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2006

Pinnacle Capital
USA

May 2, 2006

Pinnacle Capital, a global private equity investment company, invites you to meet with them in Atlanta Georgia, USA in May. The purpose of a face to face meeting is to discuss the full nature of your company and how Pinnacle Capital will be best able to assist you and your company and/or project in achieving your business goals. Please forward, by email, your business plan for our review. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta and ask that you contact Pinnacle Capital at pinnaclecapital@earthlink.net with your expected travel plans so that Pinnacle Capital can coordinate and confirm with you.
With kind regards,
Mr. Allan Gold
John

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2006

Jim wrote:
you can contact thomas at thomas@webster.ms he helped me secure a $200,000 loan last year am sure he can help you
Thomas

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2006

mohammad reza wrote:
i am going to set up a bank in switzerland with major branches in united states , london , china . i am going to raise a funding of 500 million or 1 billion usd for that . we require the funding be in a bank account in switzerland or one of the other countries and accept the
lenders as partners of the bank and share the profits by agreements . i have done all things to begin the project
and need only several other partners . the partners should accept to do all the required preactivities for
the funding purpose themselves and accept their charges
themselves .i have some partners and seek other partners .
email: mohammad.rezarahmati@gmail.com
m_rrahmati@yahoo.com
what are the requirement? Can you provide me with references and documents for this plan contact me at thomas@webster.ms
Mac Sher

Box Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2006

I have a online business which deals in premium quality men's & women's fashion accessories. I source them for less then $10 and sell them between $70-$150 which is giving a profit margin of between 700 to 1500%. The website has got a very sought after URL which itself is worth millions. I need a venture capital to invest in this business so that I can take it to the next level.

Anyone interested, please email me on imac30@yahoo.com

Cheers
SMILES INC

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2006

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR VENTURE CAPITAL
GO TO MY WEBSITE AND LEAVE NOTE
http://www.lebleu2u.bravehost.com/SMILES.html
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
ED HEFFNER,PRESIDENT
SMILES,INC
robert quaye

Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2006

Derick amevor wrote:
i can work with you to realise this dream contact me on dkprogres1@yahoo.co.uk for more details thank you while i await your rugent rssponse
Derick,
<quoted text>
well why dont you add your email or mobile number?
Mike Bloomfield

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

Pinnacle Capital is a criminals. These guys are using false names and are frauds. Need proof? Go to http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff181... before you waste anytime on these guys.
Mike B.
Allan Gold wrote:
Pinnacle Capital
USA
May 2, 2006
Pinnacle Capital, a global private equity investment company, invites you to meet with them in Atlanta Georgia, USA in May. The purpose of a face to face meeting is to discuss the full nature of your company and how Pinnacle Capital will be best able to assist you and your company and/or project in achieving your business goals. Please forward, by email, your business plan for our review. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta and ask that you contact Pinnacle Capital at pinnaclecapital@earthlink.net with your expected travel plans so that Pinnacle Capital can coordinate and confirm with you.
With kind regards,
Mr. Allan Gold
Mike Bloomfield

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

Search on the words Anthony Oppenheim, Atlanta and you will see that Pinnacle Capital uses several names to rip people off. They ripped me off too.

Judy - San Diego
SMILES INC

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

Mike Bloomfield wrote:
Search on the words Anthony Oppenheim, Atlanta and you will see that Pinnacle Capital uses several names to rip people off. They ripped me off too.
Judy - San Diego
HOW DID THEY RIP YOU OFF
SMILES INC

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

LOOKING FOR INVESTOR TO HELP START INNOVATIVE FRESH FOOD DRIVE-THRU WITH DUAL LANES,AUTOCASHIER UNITS,EDUCATE WHILE YOU WAIT MONITORS,OXYGEN BOOTHS AND ESSENTIAL OIL ENHANCED DISTILLED WATER.

WE MAKE YOU SMILE WITH HEALTHY LIVE FOOD,OXYGEN BOOTHS AND GREAT ORGANIC WATER,NOT INORGANIC WITH MINERALS.THE HUMAN BODY CAN NOT USE INORGANIC MINERALS ONLY PLANT MINERALS.

MY WEBSITE:
http://www.lebleu2u.bravehost.com/SMILES.html
MY EMAIL ADDRESS:
mailto:SMILES2GO@SAFE-MAIL.NET

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
ED HEFFNER,PRESIDENT
SMILES,INC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of320
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••