Romney faces new questions over tenure at Bain

Jul 12, 2012 Full story: Reuters 688

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney faced new questions on Thursday over whether he worked for Bain Capital longer than he previously claimed, prompting denials from the campaign and criticism from President Barack Obama's campaign.

Full Story
First Prev
of 35
Next Last
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Romney even has foreigners contributing to his campaign. They are wanting more outsourcing if he would get elected. Romney the "Outsourcer In Chief".
Romney said he would open up new markets for outsourcing. Romney is too untrustworthy to vote for.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney even has foreigners contributing to his campaign. They are wanting more outsourcing if he would get elected. Romney the "Outsourcer In Chief".
Romney said he would open up new markets for outsourcing. Romney is too untrustworthy to vote for.
We guess you think George Soros, nobama's biggest contributor to be an American???????

You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
We guess you think George Soros, nobama's biggest contributor to be an American???????
You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.
George Soros ? You think Soros would let our President tie a dog carrier on top of Air Force One?

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>George Soros ? You think Soros would let our President tie a dog carrier on top of Air Force One?
Romney wouldn't try to get Michael Vick off the hook like nobama did. Try something else, genius. You lost that one a long time ago. Didn't answer my question. The bozo said Romney is getting donations from outside the country. So why the hell is it OK for Soros to donate to nobama if you have a problem with that?

Thanks, we'll enjoy the excuse dodge usual reply!
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#5 Jul 12, 2012
The Mormon Rich Money admitted the individual mandate was really his intended tax on the people of Massachusetts. And he has convinced the weak-minded RINOS so support him and his liberal policies.

Rich Money is putting what he learned on his missionary to good use. Next up....magic underwear for the RINOs.

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Romney has now been exposed as a liar… his whole defense to Bain outsourcing jobs to China, shutting down companies and some possibly shady dealings is that he was long gone since 1999… but now it has been uncover that he was still CEO of the company and fully in charge of Bain for 3 more year through 2002 – and neck deep in all of the accusations that Bain has been accused of during in those years… Wow, you would have thought that the GO would have vetted Romney during the primaries, LOL… this is the beginning of the end of the Romney candidacy for President – this RINO has just guaranteed President Obama a second term.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#7 Jul 12, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
The Mormon Rich Money admitted the individual mandate was really his intended tax on the people of Massachusetts. And he has convinced the weak-minded RINOS so support him and his liberal policies.
Rich Money is putting what he learned on his missionary to good use. Next up....magic underwear for the RINOs.
What did the mormon Harry Ried learn????????

Hey, we can spend everyone else's money!!

Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>George Soros ? You think Soros would let our President tie a dog carrier on top of Air Force One?
We really don't think that Romney would've let anyone sweep the Fort Hood massacre under the rug like oblumber did!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Romney has now been exposed as a liar… his whole defense to Bain outsourcing jobs to China, shutting down companies and some possibly shady dealings is that he was long gone since 1999… but now it has been uncover that he was still CEO of the company and fully in charge of Bain for 3 more year through 2002 – and neck deep in all of the accusations that Bain has been accused of during in those years… Wow, you would have thought that the GO would have vetted Romney during the primaries, LOL… this is the beginning of the end of the Romney candidacy for President – this RINO has just guaranteed President Obama a second term.
You were exposed as a liar for the last three years, bozo.

You said the 2010 the dems would keep the house, you said Walker would lose in Wisconsin. So much for your wet dreams. The dems bringing up Bain is showing your desperation bigtime.

Nobammy has outsourced more than anyone, it's been proven. He'll be hammered in the debates. Keep it up, it's really hilarious.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the mormon Harry Ried learn????????
Hey, we can spend everyone else's money!!
Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!
Hellooooo. Do you speak English? I said don't reply to me until you man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler.

You are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over a week! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellooooo. Do you speak English? I said don't reply to me until you man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler.
You are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over a week! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.
You get stuck on an ego hiccup and it's hilarious. I don't copy all the posts and save as you do. You said it, you know you said it, why don't you man up and get a life, boy.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#12 Jul 12, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellooooo. Do you speak English? I said don't reply to me until you man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler.
You are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over a week! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.
I'll keep replying to you and enjoying busting your chops, boy.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.- Dr. Seuss
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jul 12, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellooooo. Do you speak English? I said don't reply to me until you man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler.
You are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over a week! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.
He is not a man he is a liar. His posts are all lies and bullchit. I kick his azz on here all the time and catch him in lies. He is like a wet noodle.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a man he is a liar. His posts are all lies and bullchit. I kick his azz on here all the time and catch him in lies. He is like a wet noodle.
The only thing you kick boy is the dog shit in your yard. Sorry 'bout that.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellooooo. Do you speak English? I said don't reply to me until you man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler.
You are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over a week! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.
Like me you have also been kicking his little azz. He is so weak on the facts and has to make up lies or changes the subject when he is getting his little azz whipped.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Like me you have also been kicking his little azz. He is so weak on the facts and has to make up lies or changes the subject when he is getting his little azz whipped.
Neither one of you or both put together can't come up with enough bullshit to make me even frown. I just giggle at your posts and continue on! LMAO

Bush is like Hitler!! Hilarious.
Bush caused Katrina!! Dumb
Bush has a ranch in Paraguay! Laughable

The subject is the left's hypocricy especially yours, boy. Come up with something better, we'll wait. Tell your boyfriend you'll be late for the date.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
The Mormon Rich Money admitted the individual mandate was really his intended tax on the people of Massachusetts. And he has convinced the weak-minded RINOS so support him and his liberal policies.
Rich Money is putting what he learned on his missionary to good use. Next up....magic underwear for the RINOs.
Mitt listend to the people and cut down many parts of Romneycare and it was approved by the people of that state.

Nobama and nancy didn't, result she got fired in 2010.

Nobama has 4 months, enjoy.
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
We guess you think George Soros, nobama's biggest contributor to be an American???????
You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.
Hell he thinks him and Obama are Americans.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You get stuck on an ego hiccup and it's hilarious. I don't copy all the posts and save as you do. You said it, you know you said it, why don't you man up and get a life, boy.
No you just LIE

LIE

LIE

Then LIE some more.

You ever heard of the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? You're pathetic. You're not worthy of any intelligent response because you'll only respond back with lies.

Again, you are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over TWO weeks! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt listend to the people and cut down many parts of Romneycare and it was approved by the people of that state.
Nobama and nancy didn't, result she got fired in 2010.
Nobama has 4 months, enjoy.
Hellloooooo...Pinochio....Do you speak English? I said don't reply to me until you man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler.

You are a proven liar. STILL waiting for you to show me where I compared Bush to Hitler as you claimed. Man UP you L-I-A-R. It's been over a week! Lol surely you can provide a link or something.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Come back when you can man up and tell the truth, L-I-A-R.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venture Capital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for companies and projects that need ve... (May '06) 38 min RICK SERVICE 439
Loan offer urgent respond Sat Jenoau 3
Madrona Venture Group launches in-house incubat... Dec 11 bonder 1
Worldwide Project Funding on No-Win-No-Fee Bas... (Apr '12) Dec 2 kurtcooksalot16 2
Prestamo (Jan '12) Dec 1 Pulgon 216
Former J.C. Penney CEO Ron Johnson launching a ... Nov 21 bob haller 3
Startup Biomass Power Plant seeks capital (Feb '08) Nov '14 subdotkarmatgmail... 44
More from around the web