Obama Plans Panel To Watch China Trade

Full story: Wall Street Journal

President Barack Obama plans to create a U.S. government task force designed to monitor China for possible trade and other commercial violations as part of a larger White House effort to get more assertive with Beijing this election year, two senior administration officials said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

translation: our neo-Marxist Kenyan Born Illegal Alien President comes up with ANOTHER taxpayer black hole to feed his fellow neo-Marxists to 'watch over the Maoist Marxists of China!'

What a crock! USA neo-Marxists are IN BED WITH THE CHINESE MAOIST MARXISTS!
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

What does our neo-Marxist DC Orwellian Constant War Rulers do?

BRING IN CHINESE MARXISTS TO BECOME US CITIZENS AND VOTE STRENGTHENING THE NEO-MARXIST HEGEMONY!!!!!
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Come to SF and check out MY TOWN. ALL CHINESE MARXISTS!

We now have a Chinese Marxist Mayor. And one in Oakland; and a neo-Marxist Senator in San Mateo, in combination with all the pantie neo-Marxists in Congress, the Senate, and local offices!

And they pretend to raise the Stars and Stripes!!! Not only that, hide BEHIND the flag at every opportunity to lie, deceive, embezzle and to enslave in CONSTANT TAXATION!!!!

We're in deep crap here!
scout

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

I don't see any Americans running China. None in Mexico. None in Koreas. None in Japan. None in Russia. None in the UK. None in S. America. None in Central America. None in Africa.

Yet, our ruling neo-Marxists INVITE THE ENTIRE MARXIST WORLD TO COME HERE AND RULE AMERICA!!!!

We need RON PAUL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••