House GOP wants to cut food stamps in drive to protect Pentagon from big federal budget cuts

Apr 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 6,938

16, 2012, file photo House Budget Committee Chairman Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., holds up a copy of President Barack Obama's fiscal 2013 federal budget during the budget committee's hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Full Story

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7117 Jun 12, 2012
Here's another example:
Warrior Poet UGX: Bush was not only elected but was elected twice.
Protester: There’s proof that Bush was never elected president, any more than Putin was, and that the vote count was fraudulent because the Diebold voting machines were deliberately corrupted by Jeb Bush and Tom Feeney
Hacking Democracy http://www.hackingdemocracy.com/
The two Ohio election staff who feature in "Hacking Democracy" were sentenced on March 13th 2007 for rigging the 2004 presidential recount. Incriminating footage from the documentary was used in their court case as evidence.
Murder Spies and Voting Lies Part 1
&fe ature=related

Warrior Poet UGX: Your ignorance is showing. I live in America but am visiting in Ukraine.
Protester: When people see a location, they want to know what country, state, city, etc. you claim to be representing, in part -- they coudn't care less about your travel plans
My POINT is that you are under the delusion that elections are legitimate, and your point was; how dare anybody question you, who knows it all!!! My point is also that you didn't produce ANY evidence to back up your great knowledge, which defended the elcetions of two evil and dangerous tyrants, Putin and Bush.

Warrior Poet UGX: When you uncover your ISP and location I will consider what you say. Until then you are just another anonymous fool posting nonsense.
Protester: People:
Did you figure out what's happening here? A bully, who deceives us all about which COUNTRY he 'lives' in, is demanding a location. What information is the bully giving? NONE THAT's his response to being proven wrong about a totally different subject: elections.
Notice how right-wingers can't come up with facts or common sense, which is why they are our nation's biggest group of bullies.
They're all hot air, and they base their conclusions on lies. You just need to stand up to them and fight back.
We've let them attack us, and our country for over 30 years, but are they even intelligent enough to see the insanity of what they're doing and stop? Never.
They just keep attacking, as their WEALTHY controllers tell them to. They're so dumb that they never figure out that those who lead them, aren't just trying to destroy liberals, but are trying to destroy their right-wing voters too.
When Republican legislators attack the poor and middle classes, they don't do a thing to separate out those who are Republican, to save them from disaster. Yes, right-wing voters are morons.
What keeps them going is their ability to run and hide every time reality tries to catch up to them. They're basically just dumb people who felt powerless, then the Republican parasites reached out to them, giving them the 'power' to attack their own people.
Now they're drunk with power, and are so stupid they'd rather be dead than admit they're wrong and have been deceived by cunning people who call them idiots every time they fill them with more lies. Republicans HATE it when liberals call them idiots, but love it when their worst enemies do. You can't get any more pathetic than that.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#7118 Jun 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are full of reason...
Reason trumps rage (expressed by the far left)
But paper covers rock.. So there... How's that for reason?

Hunt Valley, MD

#7119 Jun 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are full of reason...
Reason trumps rage (expressed by the far left)
And Retardicans always give reasons but they are stupid ones...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7120 Jun 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
Americans are full of reason....
http://www.tnonline.com/2012/jun/09/president...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7121 Jun 12, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
And Retardicans always give reasons but they are stupid ones...
Americans give good ones.....(period)

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#7122 Jun 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Americans are full of reason....
There's another one.

Location hidden

#7123 Jun 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Americans are full of reason....
People:
This is a re-run of post 7105. Go back and read the posts following that, and you'll see how dumb people evade questions that require thinking, instead of repeating stupidity over and over and over again.
If you're intelligent, you'll see that some people just aren't able to learn because they don't WANT to know the truth.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7124 Jun 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
People:
This is a re-run of post 7105. Go back and read the posts following that, and you'll see how dumb people evade questions that require thinking, instead of repeating stupidity over and over and over again.
If you're intelligent, you'll see that some people just aren't able to learn because they don't WANT to know the truth.
Expect many more reruns between now and November because this is the truth....Obama is a failure......
Telmark

Chico, CA

#7126 Jun 13, 2012
Hey Protester, I see that you're making a sincere effort to correct the financial problems that you've largely created for yourself (with help from the Demcrat Party/CRA).

Yep, I'm sure that you'll be financially solvent in no time due to the "blame everyone but yourself" idle propaganda that you post in here.

I'm also sure that your creditors, government, Human Health and Services case worker, and (prospective?) employers will be pleased to see that you're (wasting) time here on Topix posting your "protester" propaganda (while your financial status continues to downgrade faster than you can type).

You wrote:
"You're not smart, just SCARED of facing reality, and too arrogant to admit you are wrong, DEAD wrong."

The fact is that I, unlike you, face reality everyday by paying my bills on time and by abiding by the loan agreements that I've signed.

Truth is that none of us adults are "scared" of the likes of you and/or your fellow "protesters". About the only thing you "OWS" protesters have managed to accomplish is the prospect of facing new "anti-protest" and/or restrictive I.T. regulations (starting with H.R. 347).

Hunt Valley, MD

#7127 Jun 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Americans give good ones.....(period)
Well I guess you showed me... A copy of the same nonsense that Retardicans have been dishing for several years almost word for word.. The lack of actual substance really hammers home the point.. You got me big boy... I bow down your superior intellect...

Hunt Valley, MD

#7128 Jun 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Americans give good ones.....(period)
The more I read that "truth" the funnier it gets.. What kind of idiot would actually buy into that garbage? NONE of it is true.. All unsubstantiated accusations and just plain lies.. Wow... You are alot dumber than I thought.. And that is saying something....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7129 Jun 13, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess you showed me... A copy of the same nonsense that Retardicans have been dishing for several years almost word for word.. The lack of actual substance really hammers home the point.. You got me big boy... I bow down your superior intellect...
LMAO! Now you sound like my brother...Just as smart as I...
Are you?

Hunt Valley, MD

#7130 Jun 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Now you sound like my brother...Just as smart as I...
Are you?
I hope not.. That would bum me out..

Hunt Valley, MD

#7131 Jun 13, 2012
We have to grasp, as Marx and Adam Smith did, that corporations are not concerned with the common good. They exploit, pollute, impoverish, repress, kill, and lie to make money. They throw poor people out of homes, let the uninsured die, wage useless wars for profit, poison and pollute the ecosystem, slash social assistance programs, gut public education, trash the global economy, plunder the U.S. Treasury and crush all popular movements that seek justice for working men and women. They worship money and power.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7132 Jun 13, 2012
Son of SickNTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Americans give good reasons why..

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7133 Jun 13, 2012
Obama is a failure...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#7134 Jun 13, 2012
They worship things

Location hidden

#7135 Jun 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Expect many more reruns between now and November because this is the truth....Obama is a failure......
Again, the only answer that right-wing robots can come up with is Obama-bashing
Whenever they’re asked to think, they have to change the subject, usually by attacking others.
They CAN’T think for themselves, so they repeat lies and stupidities.
The idiot are winning this civil war because intelligent liberals don’t want to fight. They win because other idiots assume it’s right if it’s repeated on and on.
Again, right-wingers are cold-blooded MURDERERS, who have no conscience when it comes to financing wars we can’t pay for, and the greed that is killing the homeless here.
They’re so blinded by PURE HATRED that they’d rather vote their own families into homelessness than stop attacking the liberals who are SMART, and trying to save the country.
Again, they’re the money and the votes behind the New World Order TREASON, and they’re too dumb to see something THAT obvious.
(next post)

Location hidden

#7136 Jun 13, 2012
and
Liberals & Conservatives Agree: We're in danger
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TQ3OE1...

The Republican Civil War is insanity, proving Republicans are true parasites who will continue to attack the host until we’re all dead.
www.republicancivilwar.com

Hunt Valley, MD

#7138 Jun 13, 2012
Protester wrote:
and
Liberals & Conservatives Agree: We're in danger
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TQ3OE1...
The Republican Civil War is insanity, proving Republicans are true parasites who will continue to attack the host until we’re all dead.
www.republicancivilwar.com
YES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 25 min King Clutch 549
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Chimney1 121,326
3 states deny gay unions despite appellate rulings 1 hr Jumper The wise 56
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 hr WelbyMD 12,326
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Dale 159,096
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 3 hr Here Is One 92
Republicans Have Little Incentive To Move Forwa... 3 hr liberal waiting o... 5

Republican People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE