Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
1 - 20 of 65,957 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
First Prev
of 3298
Next Last
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

This is a minority (hispanic) on minority (black) crime being EXPLOITED by Obama and the democrats.

Is this how you want our country to be manipulated?

The Arab Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter/Spri ng is social media instigated.

The Limbaugh uproar is a social media instigation.

What about Maher and Letterman, do they get a pass because they are on after 11pm and are supposed 'comedians'?

Stop being manipulated by demoNcRats.

Let's get FOCUSED:

1. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR GAS THIS WEEK? OVER $5 YET?

2. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR GROCERIES THIS WEEK?

3. HOW MUCH HAS YOUR HEALTHCARE INSURANCE INCREASED?

4. ARE YOU CAPABLE, ARE YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND GREATGRANDCHILDREN CAPABLE OF PAYING OFF THE TRILLION$ IN DEBT?

5. ARE YOU READY TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN DRAFTED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF EXHAUSTED TROOPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST?

Wake up, America and don't let the democrats turn your attention AWAY from matters which are of GREAT CONCERN TO FAMILIES

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
This is a minority (hispanic) on minority (black) crime being EXPLOITED by Obama and the democrats.
And President Obama did what concerning this case? How is he exploiting this? This isn't a Dem or Repub issue. An innocent child was killed.

And if the shooter is hispanic, you think it makes some sort of difference on the DOJ investigating shoody police work?

Amazing how you someone like yourself declare your support of children...but seems as though that support ends once the child is actually born.

None of your comments about foreign affairs have nothing to do with this case. Outrage on this issue crosses political, religious, and racial boundaries.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Half-White HATER OBAMA wrote:
If I lived in a RAP criminal gang ghetto like half of America is these days, I would carry a rocket launcher!!!
We're sure you'd be afraid of this child also. Its typical of your type.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

I pray this family is blessed with all the strength needed to deal with the loss of their child in such a hateful and painful manners.

I wonder if the dad tracked down Zimmerman, and shot him dead, could the dad get away with claiming "self defense"?
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
What about Maher and Letterman, do they get a pass because they are on after 11pm and are supposed 'comedians'?
Let's get FOCUSED:
4. ARE YOU CAPABLE, ARE YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND GREATGRANDCHILDREN CAPABLE OF PAYING OFF THE TRILLION$ IN DEBT?
5. ARE YOU READY TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN DRAFTED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF EXHAUSTED TROOPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST?
Wake up, America and don't let the democrats turn your attention AWAY from matters which are of GREAT CONCERN TO FAMILIES
Blavo!!!!!!!!!!
Jabber

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
We're sure you'd be afraid of this child also. Its typical of your type.
Anybody with any common sense would be scared of a hooded thug in the dark. Child.....a 17 year old could abduct a white girl and repeatedly rape her, pass her around to other thug, and then mutilate her. Would you be happy then. George Zimmerman was helping to stop this brutality.
Nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

My prayers go to the town of Sanford today..330pm a press conference I believe...
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Jabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody with any common sense would be scared of a hooded thug in the dark. Child.....a 17 year old could abduct a white girl and repeatedly rape her, pass her around to other thug, and then mutilate her. Would you be happy then. George Zimmerman was helping to stop this brutality.
Another coward cracka azzhole...afraid of people.
Jabber

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Another coward cracka azzhole...afraid of people.
Afraid of being beaten or raped by the hooded thugs. I wish more people were brave like George Zimmerman....a real hero standing up to hooded savage thugs.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
And President Obama did what concerning this case? How is he exploiting this? This isn't a Dem or Repub issue. An innocent child was killed.
And if the shooter is hispanic, you think it makes some sort of difference on the DOJ investigating shoody police work?
Amazing how you someone like yourself declare your support of children...but seems as though that support ends once the child is actually born.
None of your comments about foreign affairs have nothing to do with this case. Outrage on this issue crosses political, religious, and racial boundaries.
The democrats-Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Democrat leaning media commentators and outlets are linking this to a white on black crime. They are stirring up the voters in central FL and the country to get out and the vote. They are inciting, agitating.

Let the justice system work. DOJ and the office of Civil Rights are on the case. Nothing will be passed by.

HOW ABOUT THE 10 KILLED IN CHICAGO, INCLUDING A 6 YR OLD AND 40 WOUNDED? Why is THAT NOT IMPORTANT????? but this crime in CENTRAL FL is being used as a political tool in the must win state of FL.

For your perusal:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/10-d...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/03/06/questi...

Chicago needs to be investigated too many blacks are being murdered and killed there. BUT oops, that's Obama's hometown and his ex Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel is Mayor.

The President even CANCELLED the G-8 Summit due to problems in Chicago.

WAKE UP!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Jabber wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid of being beaten or raped by the hooded thugs. I wish more people were brave like George Zimmerman....a real hero standing up to hooded savage thugs.
Your mother=savage thugg.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Nellie wrote:
My prayers go to the town of Sanford today..330pm a press conference I believe...
Please pray for the people of Chicago, too.

January 19, 2012 was the FIRST 24 hour period in which Chicago shooting and murder free in a YEAR!
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Chi...

Sorrowfully, it didn't last:

6 yr old one of 10 people killed and 40 (FORTY!) wounded!

Please read and pray for this carnage to stop.

Chicago is in dire need of prays and assistance.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
I pray this family is blessed with all the strength needed to deal with the loss of their child in such a hateful and painful manners.
I wonder if the dad tracked down Zimmerman, and shot him dead, could the dad get away with claiming "self defense"?
Please also pray for the 10 killed (including a 6 yr old) and 40 wounded in Chicago. A bloodbath.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/19/...

This occurred on MARCH 19, 2012, just this past MONDAY!

Where is the media ON THIS HORROR!
Six

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
Let's get FOCUSED:
No I would rather be hung, or sent to a war becuz my daddy got punked by the arabs. Oh im sorry that was every president up to Bush.
Jabber

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pray for the people of Chicago, too.
January 19, 2012 was the FIRST 24 hour period in which Chicago shooting and murder free in a YEAR!
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Chi...
Sorrowfully, it didn't last:
6 yr old one of 10 people killed and 40 (FORTY!) wounded!
Please read and pray for this carnage to stop.
Chicago is in dire need of prays and assistance.
Prayers.....they need guns for self defense against hooded thugs. Thank goodness George Zimmerman had one or he might have been savagely beaten to death.
Six

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

You people just get on here an vent and say whatever is on your mind and thats cool no matter how ignorant it is, but do you hate minorities that much to where you rather watch america fall than to treat us like we walk upright and bleed like you?
Six

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

America is Minority,Indians were here before whites, whites brought blacks here, blacks opened the door for asians and mexicans to come. Its not gone happen again, thats why your kids love our music and your women love Black Men And our President black, and yall cant do nothing but except it. Thats why yall so mad HAHAHAHAH lolololol And its only gonna get worse for you so stop resisting. lol0olololololololol
Six

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

You know you are truly sick anytime you find comfort in a childs death. A child that was minding his own business. That could have been your child!!!
Wow

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Please also pray for the 10 killed (including a 6 yr old) and 40 wounded in Chicago. A bloodbath.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/19/...
This occurred on MARCH 19, 2012, just this past MONDAY!
Where is the media ON THIS HORROR!
Where is the media? How is it not making national news? Granted I'm not watching the news much, but this should have been headlines news.

Can you tell me, was this gang on gang? or is it random shooting's? 40 people shot, a 6 year old killed, a one year old grazed....where is the outrage? I don't get it.

“RESPECT THE COPS”

Since: Mar 09

they DONT act stupidly

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

No comment from the WH...Obama is staying out of this...he needs the black and the Hispanic vote. He doesnt want to offend neither.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3298
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••