Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

Aug 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTY

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Comments
17,681 - 17,700 of 20,088 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

ADULT: Is a person that takes responsibility. Responsibility for food, shelter, health, education, family.
An adult plans a life of success so that he/she may provide for his family as well as himself. Provide food, shelter, health, education, & other family needs.
That includes obtaining the necessary academic skills to be able to triumph in society, to be able to take responsibility & provide.
Those that refuse to take responsibility, regardless of their age, have not acquired maturity, and are not responsible adults. They are the losers and parasites and whiners in our society that blame others for their misfortunes, rather than face the fact that they did it to themselves.
Often you find them on Welfare, Medicaid, Ghettos, Low income housing, and such. They beg for handouts and equitable distribution of wealth & services, since they covet that which they irresponsably did not plan for.
Often this happens when in their younger years they make bad choices and do not obtain skills or an education to be able to provide for themselves and their loved ones. Often they abuse substances that lead to this, then their despair leads to substance abuse and the cycle never ends.
These are the people that live on the fringes, never having enough, their children condemned to attend public schools, unable to afford sports, travel etc, never facing up to the fact that they are the authors of their own misfortune.
//////////
Marie

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Doc Proper wrote:
ADULT: Is a person that takes responsibility. Responsibility for food, shelter, health, education, family.
An adult plans a life of success so that he/she may provide for his family as well as himself. Provide food, shelter, health, education, & other family needs.
That includes obtaining the necessary academic skills to be able to triumph in society, to be able to take responsibility & provide.
Those that refuse to take responsibility, regardless of their age, have not acquired maturity, and are not responsible adults. They are the losers and parasites and whiners in our society that blame others for their misfortunes, rather than face the fact that they did it to themselves.
Often you find them on Welfare, Medicaid, Ghettos, Low income housing, and such. They beg for handouts and equitable distribution of wealth & services, since they covet that which they irresponsably did not plan for.
Often this happens when in their younger years they make bad choices and do not obtain skills or an education to be able to provide for themselves and their loved ones. Often they abuse substances that lead to this, then their despair leads to substance abuse and the cycle never ends.
These are the people that live on the fringes, never having enough, their children condemned to attend public schools, unable to afford sports, travel etc, never facing up to the fact that they are the authors of their own misfortune.
//////////
spoken like a true white boy

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

he never stops being that, an azzhole
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Why are Liger and his ilk such separatist ,anti-American ingrates?

"The late Jorge Mas Canosa, the undeniably powerful founder of the right-wing Cuban American National Foundation, was a major force in setting in motion the infiltration of these problems into the fabric of South Florida government and exile persuasion. His company, Church & Tower (which was under investigation in a $3.9 million road-paving scandal with the county water and waste department"

“I have never assimilated. I never intend to. I am a Cuban first. I live here only as an extension of Cuba.”
Jorge Mas Canosa

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Why Liger, why have your republican Miami ilk cost USA tax payers so MUCH money in political corruption alone, never mind the staggering medicaire fraud among countless other forms of corruption which are HQ in Cuban run Hialeah and Mimi-dade?

"FACTS AND FACES OF CORRUPTION IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY"

"Unfortunately the corruption in Miami-Dade County has reached an outrageous and shameless level! No doubt, the majority of the people do know that corruption has gone rampant in Miami-Dade County, yet they do not have a clear picture of the gravity and the sources of the corruption"

http://investmentwatchblog.com/why-corruption...

"According to Travel and Leisure magazine it is 'the most unfriendly city in America.' Fodor's International says it's the country's 'most unsafe' destination. And George dubbed it the 'most corrupt city in America"

"Dario Moreno, a professor of political science at Miami International University, incurred the wrath of fellow Hispanics when he went on the CBS News magazine and criticized Miami's Cuban community for the city's corruption"

http://www.thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publ...

Note: I do not find Miami-dade unsafe but corrupt as hell it is and if NY MAFIA ran this place there would be less corruption than Liger's Cuban junta.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Doc Proper wrote:
//////////
You mean like the USA federal gvm't BAILED you and your junta out after the revolution you caused in Cuba or the NEVER ENDING Miami Cuban political corruption which USA tax money is used to again bail out Cuban run Miami-dade.

I have never met such an irresponsible group as your ilk.

The taking over of Hud few yrs back thanks to Miami Cuban politicians stealing us blind comes to mind.

The USA tax payers had to again replenish the funds.

"HUD TAKES OVER MIAMI-DADE HOUSING AGENCY, APPOINTS RECOVERY ADMINISTRATOR
Financial irresponsibility cited as primary cause for takeover"

http://archives.hud.gov/news/2007/pr07-114.cf...

I could list hundreds of examples where the USA tax payer, fed gvm't had to bail out the Miami-dade due to the Cuban run gvm't and all while these Liger type hypocrites sing their hypocrite tune.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that Liger is not "White" as in Anglo. He is a slick, golden tongued, hypocrite ,caribbean pirate exactly like the Miami Cubans who use fed tax payer money like they own it while screaming at everyone else.

Look at all these useless Cuba libre type groups which leach off USA tax money or the useless grossly expensive Miami based Radio Marti which sucks USA tax money dry .
Miami Cuban tool, Marco Rubio will not even discuss it.

This is one of hundreds of ways that Ligers conservative ilk use YOUR money. Liger's ilk were sending their kids to college with it.

"US Congress freezes funds for Cuba political change"

"A study prepared by the influential Cuban American National Foundation (CANF), and released last May, less than 17 percent of the $70 million distributed by the US government since 1996 to promote democracy in Cuba "was used for direct assistance to the island".

A large part of the funds, according to the CANF report, was diverted to pay the expenses of exile groups and for studies promoting democracy in Cuba by US universities and institutions"

http://twocircles.net/node/91698
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Hey Toni and Frank , how is that for fiscal responcibility?
Don't expect Marco Rubio to stop it, he rather go after $10 med bill for poor Florida bed ridden Anglo's.

"Radio & TV Martí, a Miami-based station that during the past two decades has soaked up and wasted more than $500 million of U.S. taxpayers’ money attempting to beam anti-Castro news and commentary at Cuba."

"The fact that Florida’s arch right-wing Cuban-American representatives Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Lincoln Diaz-Balart have had their own shows on Radio & TV Martí could have something to do with why this boondoggle continues to get U.S. government funding."

http://www.moon.com/blogs/cuba-costa-rica/tax...
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anglo is more than capable of gvm't while Cubans are not but by screaming about other groups and claiming to support less gvm't (unless they benefit from it) Liger and his ilk use the deflection tactic.

Simply look at what they have done to Miami-dade due to corruption alone but don't worry because YOU the tax payer will wind up bailing out the Miami Cubans .

"Miami Named Worst-Run City in America, Hialeah is Tenth"

"Congratulations Miami-Dade County! We're home to not one, but two of the ten worst-run cities in the entire United States of America"

http://247wallst.com/2012/01/05/best-and-wors...

"In Pictures: America's 20 Most Miserable Cities"

No. 2 Miami, Fla.
The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot. Foreclosures hit one in 14 homes last year.#### Corruption is also off the charts, with 404 government officials convicted of crimes this decade in South Florida.#####

http://www.forbes.com/2011/02/02/stockton-mia...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I am proud of my lineage.

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! I am proud of my lineage.
I'm sure you'd be right at home in a nazi rally.
Liger BFF

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

bluestreak resurgent wrote:
<quoted text>
Were Nazi's as politically corrupt as Miami Cubans?

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Liger BFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Were Nazi's as politically corrupt as Miami Cubans?
I see your point.
Your BWANA

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Says a commienazi like you, mojon!

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Your BWANA wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a commienazi like you, mojon!
Make up your mind, ya queer, I'm either a commie or a nazi, can't be both!
Hussein

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Of corse you are! A totalitarian piece of filth!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/...
Hussein

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

<quoted text>
YES! u r a commienazi, septik blowfreak!

http://www.correntewire.com/americans_first_b...
Hussein

Flemington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

blowfreak regurgitate wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jun/...
You are PUKE!

“idol of millions”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Hussein wrote:
No, but you're a child molester.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

poor balsero he has no real friends

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Republican Discussions

Search the Republican Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress Agrees To Reform The VA 3 min Go Blue Forever 11
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Crybaby Cons 146,974
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton 4 min Crybaby Cons 87
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 9 min independent common sense 11,517
Obama: Offshore 'tax inversions' are unpatriotic 10 min Righteous 73
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min TurkanaBoy 113,139
Behavioral health building planned 30 min humanSpirit 6
•••
•••