'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
41,821 - 41,840 of 147,079 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break! How many women do you know who were in the military in the 70's!
Plenty, in fact I know one that was in the WW Ii.

Now you think you are a devout American?

Horseshit!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
My taxes do that honey!!!!
You do not pay enough taxes to pay for one child in Scool, dumbass.
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! It is exceedingly hard!!! LOL
Well you two idiots are not used to being called out on your horseshit.
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney asked for and received 4 deferments would you say, many years later, "I longed to be in Vietnam"? He just has the propensity for reinventing his past positions and convictions (if he has any) to suit his current interests and needs. As for Obama, he was a baby during the military draft that makes your question entirely academic you are simply and stupidly trying to belittle Obama!
So please tell me all about Obama's military service and also Bill Clinton's. Obama was never in anything even closely related to the military and Clinton received student deferment and never served in the military.

Actually, I really don't care. I am just mentioning this as I continue to hear about Romney not serving in the military. It just continues to show that you are so narrow minded you only see one side. There are ALWAYS two sides.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree with that(Some what anyways..
Yes she should be free to do away with her plumbing any time she chooses and yes she should be allowed to bear as many children as she wants..
But I do not believe that she should be able to abort the pregnancy just because she and her boyfriend got in a fight and now she don't want the baby or she just changed her mind..
Hey,see if you think we share common ground on this subject?
Knowing I'm a Democrat and I am Pro-choice.
Here's my position...Never Have I agreed that abortion for birth control should be legal..in fact I do think it is WRONG!
However life presents us...well I shouldn't say us.
Life presents women with tough choices some of which I have truly witnessed first hand.
I've seen abortions first hand something I hope never to see again.
In most cases the woman is hemorrhaging so bad the doctor gives her the news your life or the childs...take in mind everything humanly possible has been done to prevent death..Trust me on that please?
And I've heard a mother's scream when her child is still born...something also I never want to hear again.
In the situation of rape..I as a MAN could not ask a Woman to carry
a child of rape...now the news uses the term incest which to me is the same thing as rape especially if the girl is under age.
Actually with consent or not charges should be brought against a family member that crosses that line. However often times they're not charged?
I don't know what families are thinking or their reasoning is for this.
But believe me it happens more than people want to know or care to know!
So for birth control no way no how...other situations...sometimes necessary.SAD BUT TRUE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true why than do you keep posting the same o, same o over and over and ....
A piece of 'good' beef that has been marinated has lost the properties that would allow it to be cooked to 'perfection'!
You "don't" do much 'grilling' and/or marinating....do you....
NOT a question!
Fact!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So please tell me all about Obama's military service and also Bill Clinton's. Obama was never in anything even closely related to the military and Clinton received student deferment and never served in the military.
Actually, I really don't care. I am just mentioning this as I continue to hear about Romney not serving in the military. It just continues to show that you are so narrow minded you only see one side. There are ALWAYS two sides.
Romney fled to France to dodge his obligation.

I did not know Clinton was running?
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty, in fact I know one that was in the WW Ii.
Now you think you are a devout American?
Horseshit!
There were 2.6 million men who served in the Viet Nam war and only 7,484 of them were women. Of the 7,484 women, 83.5% were nurses so excuse me for not enlisting!!!!

For some reason I don't think you know "plenty" of these women! You are grasping at straws to prove points you have no answers for.
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You do not pay enough taxes to pay for one child in Scool, dumbass.
My taxes along with everyone elses pay that! I am not expected to pay for it all! What planet are you from????
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 2.6 million men who served in the Viet Nam war and only 7,484 of them were women. Of the 7,484 women, 83.5% were nurses so excuse me for not enlisting!!!!
For some reason I don't think you know "plenty" of these women! You are grasping at straws to prove points you have no answers for.
You have no valid excuse you are just full of shit as usual.

Lmfao
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Well you two idiots are not used to being called out on your horseshit.
Oh, again name calling! I agree with one of the other posters. You must be in the third grade!

You haven't called me out on anything honey!!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, again name calling! I agree with one of the other posters. You must be in the third grade!
You haven't called me out on anything honey!!!
Go to College dipshit and you may learn to understand.
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have no valid excuse you are just full of shit as usual.
Lmfao
Can't pass third grade????? I am so sorry!
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Go to College dipshit and you may learn to understand.
Been there! Done that!! Graduated with honors!

It is just difficult to "understand" someone who talks in circles, can't back up anything they say, and acts and talks like a third grader.
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.
Romney fled to France on a cult Mission.
What was your excuse?
Clinton did everything possible to avoid military service and suceeded. He wouldn't even join the ROTC. I could give a hoot if he was a Rhodes Scholar.

Now tell me why Obama was not in the military. You are so concerned why I wasn't! Why wasn't our President?????
Are You Kidding

Maywood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney fled to France to dodge his obligation.
I did not know Clinton was running?
He was one of your Presidents!!! You are the one dogging Romney! I am just saying Clinton nor Obama served so why do you have a problem with Romney?????
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,see if you think we share common ground on this subject?
Knowing I'm a Democrat and I am Pro-choice.
Here's my position...Never Have I agreed that abortion for birth control should be legal..in fact I do think it is WRONG!
However life presents us...well I shouldn't say us.
Life presents women with tough choices some of which I have truly witnessed first hand.
I've seen abortions first hand something I hope never to see again.
In most cases the woman is hemorrhaging so bad the doctor gives her the news your life or the childs...take in mind everything humanly possible has been done to prevent death..Trust me on that please?
And I've heard a mother's scream when her child is still born...something also I never want to hear again.
In the situation of rape..I as a MAN could not ask a Woman to carry
a child of rape...now the news uses the term incest which to me is the same thing as rape especially if the girl is under age.
Actually with consent or not charges should be brought against a family member that crosses that line. However often times they're not charged?
I don't know what families are thinking or their reasoning is for this.
But believe me it happens more than people want to know or care to know!
So for birth control no way no how...other situations...sometimes necessary.SAD BUT TRUE!
Yes I agree with you if the woman virtually had no choice in her pregnency(Rape)..But in cases of incest I believe the adults who participated willingly in any way should be prosecuted for the death of that child..And the possible psychological trauma to the victim(Would be mother)..
PHS

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't pass third grade????? I am so sorry!
Another proud High School graduate.

lmfao
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He was one of your Presidents!!! You are the one dogging Romney! I am just saying Clinton nor Obama served so why do you have a problem with Romney?????
Presidt Obama did not flee to France like your chickenshit Candidate.

lmfao
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton did everything possible to avoid military service and suceeded. He wouldn't even join the ROTC. I could give a hoot if he was a Rhodes Scholar.
Now tell me why Obama was not in the military. You are so concerned why I wasn't! Why wasn't our President?????
Romney fled to France on a cult Mission ten got 4 more Deferments.

Chickenshit to the core!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••