'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#46022 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, again name calling! I agree with one of the other posters. You must be in the third grade!
You haven't called me out on anything honey!!!
Go to College dipshit and you may learn to understand.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46023 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have no valid excuse you are just full of shit as usual.
Lmfao
Can't pass third grade????? I am so sorry!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46024 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Go to College dipshit and you may learn to understand.
Been there! Done that!! Graduated with honors!

It is just difficult to "understand" someone who talks in circles, can't back up anything they say, and acts and talks like a third grader.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46025 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.
Romney fled to France on a cult Mission.
What was your excuse?
Clinton did everything possible to avoid military service and suceeded. He wouldn't even join the ROTC. I could give a hoot if he was a Rhodes Scholar.

Now tell me why Obama was not in the military. You are so concerned why I wasn't! Why wasn't our President?????
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46026 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney fled to France to dodge his obligation.
I did not know Clinton was running?
He was one of your Presidents!!! You are the one dogging Romney! I am just saying Clinton nor Obama served so why do you have a problem with Romney?????
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46027 Aug 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,see if you think we share common ground on this subject?
Knowing I'm a Democrat and I am Pro-choice.
Here's my position...Never Have I agreed that abortion for birth control should be legal..in fact I do think it is WRONG!
However life presents us...well I shouldn't say us.
Life presents women with tough choices some of which I have truly witnessed first hand.
I've seen abortions first hand something I hope never to see again.
In most cases the woman is hemorrhaging so bad the doctor gives her the news your life or the childs...take in mind everything humanly possible has been done to prevent death..Trust me on that please?
And I've heard a mother's scream when her child is still born...something also I never want to hear again.
In the situation of rape..I as a MAN could not ask a Woman to carry
a child of rape...now the news uses the term incest which to me is the same thing as rape especially if the girl is under age.
Actually with consent or not charges should be brought against a family member that crosses that line. However often times they're not charged?
I don't know what families are thinking or their reasoning is for this.
But believe me it happens more than people want to know or care to know!
So for birth control no way no how...other situations...sometimes necessary.SAD BUT TRUE!
Yes I agree with you if the woman virtually had no choice in her pregnency(Rape)..But in cases of incest I believe the adults who participated willingly in any way should be prosecuted for the death of that child..And the possible psychological trauma to the victim(Would be mother)..
PHS

Richmond, KY

#46028 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't pass third grade????? I am so sorry!
Another proud High School graduate.

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#46029 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He was one of your Presidents!!! You are the one dogging Romney! I am just saying Clinton nor Obama served so why do you have a problem with Romney?????
Presidt Obama did not flee to France like your chickenshit Candidate.

lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#46030 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton did everything possible to avoid military service and suceeded. He wouldn't even join the ROTC. I could give a hoot if he was a Rhodes Scholar.
Now tell me why Obama was not in the military. You are so concerned why I wasn't! Why wasn't our President?????
Romney fled to France on a cult Mission ten got 4 more Deferments.

Chickenshit to the core!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#46032 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
A devout American is one who protects and defends the Constitution. One who relies on their ability to defend and support their families and are not dependant on the government to do so except when in temporary need. One who is tolerant of others religious beliefs and political views.
So totally agree,.Might add Patriotic,and so on,but please do not get upset with some on here.They remind me of those that have a set of ear muffs on,with eye blinders,and refuse to allow any thought of any but their own and the speil of the Party,which ever it may be.

Many such as A.Lady,now yourself,try to see it both ways.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46033 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Presidt Obama did not flee to France like your chickenshit Candidate.
lmfao
Romney was in France as a ministerial student. Why did Clinton avoid the draft? Why didn't Obama join the military?

You can't answer any of my questions!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#46034 Aug 22, 2012
No he was busy getting High in Hawaii on the tax payers dime,Funny if ya think about it..

Started out in Government Housing and is still in Government Housing,LOL!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46035 Aug 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
So totally agree,.Might add Patriotic,and so on,but please do not get upset with some on here.They remind me of those that have a set of ear muffs on,with eye blinders,and refuse to allow any thought of any but their own and the speil of the Party,which ever it may be.
Many such as A.Lady,now yourself,try to see it both ways.
Sorry! I have gotten a little carried away with "wtf". Just tends to infuriate me when they bash EVERYTHING!!! I had actually never said a word about Obama or Clinton not being in the military until "wtf" keeps ranting about Romney. They see only what they want to see.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46036 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney fled to France on a cult Mission ten got 4 more Deferments.
Chickenshit to the core!
Just read up on what all Clinton did to avoid the draft!!!! Clinton was actually considered AWOL for a time because he didn't report.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46037 Aug 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
No he was busy getting High in Hawaii on the tax payers dime,Funny if ya think about it..
Started out in Government Housing and is still in Government Housing,LOL!!!
Good one!!! Love it!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#46038 Aug 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize I do in many capacities. I have NEVER relied on the government to support my family.
You mean monetarily? We all rely on our Gov't local, state and national! A country is only as good as it Gov't and its people - no matter what right-wing-fantasies you'll hear about!
Jay

Paris, TN

#46039 Aug 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.
Romney fled to France on a cult Mission.
What was your excuse?

Oh for cripe sake, wtf, you know as well as anybody that both Obama and Clinton had a choice. They, too, could have enlisted in the military, both in war time and peace time. They didn't go either. I don't care if they were in college. College is not forever, and they could have served had they wanted to. You know this, but you are simply arguing for the sake of an argument. You just like to be PITA, so you keep it up.

However, I will hand you this. You're not as dumb as you pretend to be. I've seen you bring up certain issues. If only you would follow through, you might enter in an informative debate. So stop being a hard-nose, and give us your honest opinion and why you believe that way. Maybe then you wouldn't be flamed for everything you say.

Cheers!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#46040 Aug 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pooter :)
I "believe" in God ...
AND in the 'spice of life'...
With God ...
we are given the gift of being the Salt of the Earth ...
and I do love my salt :)
As far as spice of life ...
I do love my "beans, taters, and maters" ...
B
U
T
I "do" enjoy a nice 1 3/4 inch (cut) Rib-eye marinated ...
then Grilled to 'perfection' any time I please too !!!
That my friend IS the "SPICE of Life" ...
I don't 'stick' to ONE brand constantly :)
I believe in variety!
Not just the same o, same o ... ;-)
Try iT....
ya just might "like" iT!
Hey AL, Just wanted to mention since you brought up Rib-eyes..
Just put mine on the grill the other day and it came a monsoon. I had no choice but to tend to my grilling.Yep pulled of my shirt and turned my rib-eyes in the pouring rain,and it was pouring!lmao!
So I had Rain-Basted-Rib-eyes!
Just as good as ever if not better and I'm still here no poison rain?
lol!!!! Have to admit I kinda felt like Larry the Cable guy..get'er done! hehehe!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#46041 Aug 22, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean monetarily? We all rely on our Gov't local, state and national! A country is only as good as it Gov't and its people - no matter what right-wing-fantasies you'll hear about!
Yes, I do mean monetarily. We do rely on our government for many things which my and everyone elses taxes pay for. I realize we must have government and I appreciate all the many good things it does.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#46042 Aug 22, 2012
Clinton got in "trouble" as a Rhodes Scholar and NEVER finished....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republican Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 133,117
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 15 min barefoot2626 165
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 16 min Cat74 8
Democrats, Obama part on $1.1 trillion spending... 25 min Earl 18
Comer visits Morgantown to meet citizens, raise... 1 hr Proud Citizen 2
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr kuda 104
Two military suicide bills, different results: ... 1 hr barefoot2626 10
More from around the web