Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Venus

#19465 Jul 30, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think he wasn't checking out houses? In the first call to the police Mr. Zimmerman describes him as wandering aimlessly looking into houses. We know ThugTray was a thief since he was found with women's jewelry during a search at his school. We know he was a vandal. We know he was a drug user and his FB page strongly suggests that he was a dealer. We know he was a violent little animal from his participation in street fights. We know he tried to kill Mr. Zimmerman. That goes a long way past being "defensive". Trayvon Martin was a worthless piece of ghetto trash, spawned by two other pieces of worthless ghetto garbage. YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!! Taking out the trash is a wonderful thing!
Street fights? Lol oh my god...

And we also know that Zimmerman thinks he's a cop. He very slyly escaped from having a record. He's allegedly very paranoid from being abused as a child. He is prejudice against different racial groups, I.e. Mexicans. Gloated about committing a crime and getting away with it. Ignorantly refers to women as "hoes" (just like yourself) and has a psychological disorder and takes medication that doctors prescribe to make money off of ppl that use add as an excuse for their mental slowness and incapability to remember anything .

Which, by the way, is an amphetamine. Kids also use that to get high. Supposedly it gives a cocaine like rush. And its no secret the the sides effects off amphetamines include jitters, paranoia, and sometimes delusions.

Venus

#19466 Jul 30, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in the boondocks, honey. I don't live in the ghetto either. You didn't answer the question (arrogant little ghetto trash, just like DeadThugTray). Are you HoDeDe??? The lying little ghetto ho? I think you are.
Really? Boondocks, ghetto, trailer parks....it's all the same thing to me.

And oh yeah I'm totally Dee Dee.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19467 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter who you are, sugar. You're dumb, you're black and I'm guessing you'll have a passel of illegitimate brats within a few years. All you ghetto ho's are the same. And no, I don't refer to real women and ho's, I'm a woman and not a ho. I refer to HO's as ho's and any woman who would stick up for the piece of garbage who used to be Trayvon Martin (he's just bones by now, rotted away just like he deserves to be) is a HO.(I'd use the proper word but topix smacks on the fingers for it.) Your kind understands "ho" better anyway.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19468 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a ghetto pig just like Trayvon. Too bad he's dead and you can't hook up and make him your baby daddy. That's the best thing about Zimmerman taking out that piece of trash, no welfare sucking spawn from the animal-boy.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19469 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Street fights? Lol oh my god...
And we also know that Zimmerman thinks he's a cop. He very slyly escaped from having a record. He's allegedly very paranoid from being abused as a child. He is prejudice against different racial groups, I.e. Mexicans. Gloated about committing a crime and getting away with it. Ignorantly refers to women as "hoes" (just like yourself) and has a psychological disorder and takes medication that doctors prescribe to make money off of ppl that use add as an excuse for their mental slowness and incapability to remember anything .
Which, by the way, is an amphetamine. Kids also use that to get high. Supposedly it gives a cocaine like rush. And its no secret the the sides effects off amphetamines include jitters, paranoia, and sometimes delusions.
Get some education, ghettopig. Adderal is a medication prescribed for ADD. Has nothing to do with being a retard like the ghetto trash you hang with. Old Trayvon was pretty stupid, not thinking that the short fat guy he thought he could kill might have a gun. Anyway, Adderal, like Ritalin has a paradoxical effect on those who have ADD. It calms them and allows them to focus. Stop being stupid, if you can........I rather doubt you can, I think you're probably another short-bus ghettopig, but give it a shot. Your boy ThugTray was the drug abuser, not Mr. Zimmerman. Your boy ThugTray was a violent animal, and yes, I'M GLAD HE'S DEAD. I wish every violent ghetto thug on earth, black, white and green, were DEAD. And they can take their slutty baby mamas with them, the useless pigs.

Venus

#19470 Jul 30, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter who you are, sugar. You're dumb, you're black and I'm guessing you'll have a passel of illegitimate brats within a few years. All you ghetto ho's are the same. And no, I don't refer to real women and ho's, I'm a woman and not a ho. I refer to HO's as ho's and any woman who would stick up for the piece of garbage who used to be Trayvon Martin (he's just bones by now, rotted away just like he deserves to be) is a HO.(I'd use the proper word but topix smacks on the fingers for it.) Your kind understands "ho" better anyway.
If it doesn't matter who I am, why were u so persistent on asking who I am, brain-dead buffoon?

I'm not necessarily sticking up for trayvon, its clear that he was no angel as most teenagers aren't. But I don't think he deserved to die, not by the life of a fat sloppy pathetic wanna be cop.

And I think you have some self esteem issues. It's as if calling me a "ho" makes you feel better. As if you feel the need to reassure yourself by calling another woman a derogatory name.

Probably because you're a huge slut and you have issues with guilt and self hatred

Therapy will help with that (:

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#19471 Jul 30, 2012
Speaking of pigs, Georges pal Taaffe was arrested for DUI the other night in Lake Mary. Frank has been one of George's strongest defenders throughout this saga appearing on the Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell shows on HLN.

Recall that during the drive-walk through video George explained that it was Taaffe's yard Trayvon was standing in when he first noticed the hooded stranger. That probably wasn't true btw.

Whatever, this ain't Taaffe's first rodeo and likely won't be his last. In a perfect world patrolman Serino would have made the stop.

“always”

Ticklaw

#19472 Jul 30, 2012
Adderall abuse can be googled and there are a good many interesting entries to choose from.

Unfortunately we don't know what George's prescribed dosage was or how long he had been using the med so it's a guess as to whether or not he was in one of the stages of addiction.

Venus

#19473 Jul 30, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some education, ghettopig. Adderal is a medication prescribed for ADD. Has nothing to do with being a retard like the ghetto trash you hang with. Old Trayvon was pretty stupid, not thinking that the short fat guy he thought he could kill might have a gun. Anyway, Adderal, like Ritalin has a paradoxical effect on those who have ADD. It calms them and allows them to focus. Stop being stupid, if you can........I rather doubt you can, I think you're probably another short-bus ghettopig, but give it a shot. Your boy ThugTray was the drug abuser, not Mr. Zimmerman. Your boy ThugTray was a violent animal, and yes, I'M GLAD HE'S DEAD. I wish every violent ghetto thug on earth, black, white and green, were DEAD. And they can take their slutty baby mamas with them, the useless pigs.
ADD is just a fancy term for people who can't pay attention or remember things like NORMAL people with NORMAL brain development can. I have a friend who is on adderall. She's a total retard and complete ditz without her medication. Many college students also take adderall because it has coke-like effects and helps you stay up later and stay focused. Stupid because when it wears off they feel like complete shit.

And thugs deserve to be locked away. Maybe if George Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to do and let the police handle it, IF they found he was guilty of something and charged him with, he could have possibly had a chance to rehabilitate himself and straighten up to prepare for his adulthood. He was only 17. He still had a lot to learn.

Venus

#19474 Jul 30, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a ghetto pig just like Trayvon. Too bad he's dead and you can't hook up and make him your baby daddy. That's the best thing about Zimmerman taking out that piece of trash, no welfare sucking spawn from the animal-boy.
Lmao oh yes I'm sooooo ghetto! U probably have 7 or 8 little redneck hillbilly one-toothed babies running around and the fathers probably hunt pigs ad squirrels for a living.

See, you're not the only one who can throw around narrow-minded, stereotypical insults.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19475 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
ADD is just a fancy term for people who can't pay attention or remember things like NORMAL people with NORMAL brain development can. I have a friend who is on adderall. She's a total retard and complete ditz without her medication. Many college students also take adderall because it has coke-like effects and helps you stay up later and stay focused. Stupid because when it wears off they feel like complete shit.
And thugs deserve to be locked away. Maybe if George Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to do and let the police handle it, IF they found he was guilty of something and charged him with, he could have possibly had a chance to rehabilitate himself and straighten up to prepare for his adulthood. He was only 17. He still had a lot to learn.
Whether or not you're a ghetto pig, you're not very smart. ADD or more accurately, ADHD, is a medical diagnosis. It's not a "fancy term" for anything, it is a recognized and highly studied disorder. Being stupid and repeatedly attacking a man because he's a bit overweight and has ADHD....now that's a sign of a stupid, prejudiced, and uneducated twit. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" wouldn't have learned his lesson. He would have gone to prison or been killed some other way, just like a HUGE number of ghetto pig black men every year. The dead ones aren't an issue, but the ones we have to support in prison? Big problem for those of us who pay taxes instead of sucking from the. I'm done with you, little girl. Whether you're HoDeDe, just another ghetto pig, or just stupid, you're not worth my time. I'll relegate you to the "skip the stupid post" pile with Biniwallabangbang and that other nitwit whose name I never can remember because he's not even impressive enough to remember.

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#19476 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Zimmerman trayvon reached down his side to grab his gun.
So that would mean that trayvon did in fact knew about the gun. If it was concealed theres no way trayvon was "reaching down his side" for it.
You're right, one less filthy thug is always a good thing. That's why George is on trial
did you see how GZ said that was done? TM ran his hands down GZs big gut and GZ pressed TM's hand against his side to keep it from getting the gun..so, how did he grab his gun with TM's hand pressed against it? And, once he got his gun, did TM wait with bated breath while GZ unlocked it, cocked it and shot?
GZ said he was going shopping at Target that night..I guess Target's a very scary place where one needs his weapon to navigate. Did someone steal his cheetos and preparation H one time and therefor he needs to grocery shop packing heat? OMG what if people in hoodies shopped there???

Venus

#19477 Jul 30, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether or not you're a ghetto pig, you're not very smart. ADD or more accurately, ADHD, is a medical diagnosis. It's not a "fancy term" for anything, it is a recognized and highly studied disorder. Being stupid and repeatedly attacking a man because he's a bit overweight and has ADHD....now that's a sign of a stupid, prejudiced, and uneducated twit. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" wouldn't have learned his lesson. He would have gone to prison or been killed some other way, just like a HUGE number of ghetto pig black men every year. The dead ones aren't an issue, but the ones we have to support in prison? Big problem for those of us who pay taxes instead of sucking from the. I'm done with you, little girl. Whether you're HoDeDe, just another ghetto pig, or just stupid, you're not worth my time. I'll relegate you to the "skip the stupid post" pile with Biniwallabangbang and that other nitwit whose name I never can remember because he's not even impressive enough to remember.
And classifying an entire race to be "ghetto" "live in the ghetto" "have children before marriage" and are "hoes" is prejudicial and makes you a narrow-minded, hypocritical, dimwit.

And that "disorder" is ridiculous. Another one of medications that Americans take that make us more brain dead .

Other countries don't blame their incapability to concentrate on a "disorder" and take medications which alter your brain chemistry.

Did I say anything about supporting inmates, you illiterate jackass? I was suggesting that instead of condemning our youth for their stupid mistakes, teach them a lesson and let them learn from it. If they decide to screwed up after that, they deserve to rot in jail.

You act as if this kid was caught raping a woman ur committing arson or something. Give me a break. You're just another hateful prejudiced prick who will rot in hell for the hatred u have in your heart

And LOL am I supposed to be disappointed that toy aren't speaking to me anymore? LMAO SERIOUSLY?! I'm done. You're dismissed.

Venus

#19478 Jul 30, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see how GZ said that was done? TM ran his hands down GZs big gut and GZ pressed TM's hand against his side to keep it from getting the gun..so, how did he grab his gun with TM's hand pressed against it? And, once he got his gun, did TM wait with bated breath while GZ unlocked it, cocked it and shot?
GZ said he was going shopping at Target that night..I guess Target's a very scary place where one needs his weapon to navigate. Did someone steal his cheetos and preparation H one time and therefor he needs to grocery shop packing heat? OMG what if people in hoodies shopped there???
If he was "so terrified" that Martin could be a homicidal burglar, why in gods name would he get out of his car and FOLLOW him? If he wanted to know the street name, he could have easily waited til martin was out of sight, or at least drive to the street. But to muster up all that energy to get his fat a$$ out of the car? Even when he was so "afraid"? Completely comical.

Amphetamine-like drugs tend to produce states of paranoia, which would explain why he was so paranoid and quick to act and carrying a gun around. His adderral was wearing off.

Or maybe you're, right. Someone had robbed him of his Twinkies making him extra suspicious of his surroundings

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#19479 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was "so terrified" that Martin could be a homicidal burglar, why in gods name would he get out of his car and FOLLOW him? If he wanted to know the street name, he could have easily waited til martin was out of sight, or at least drive to the street. But to muster up all that energy to get his fat a$$ out of the car? Even when he was so "afraid"? Completely comical.
Amphetamine-like drugs tend to produce states of paranoia, which would explain why he was so paranoid and quick to act and carrying a gun around. His adderral was wearing off.
Or maybe you're, right. Someone had robbed him of his Twinkies making him extra suspicious of his surroundings
I believe he intended to shoot someone..anyone..that night. You don't carry a loaded gun to go grocery shopping, especially when you say you got the gun to protect the beached whale you have at home. What did he leave her to protect herself with, a harpoon?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19480 Jul 30, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he intended to shoot someone..anyone..that night. You don't carry a loaded gun to go grocery shopping, especially when you say you got the gun to protect the beached whale you have at home. What did he leave her to protect herself with, a harpoon?
Again you prove you're an idiot. Ask 100 people who have permits to carry if they ever leave home without a weapon. 90 of them will say "NEVER". That's WHY people get permits to carry. You never know where you'll run into a nutcase ghetto rat like Trayvon Martin who will try to kill you. And if you live in Sanford??? You'd have to be an idiot to leave home without a weapon with all those ghetto rats swarming around.

“always”

Ticklaw

#19481 Jul 30, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good post.

Why he needed to exit the vehicle has never been explained by George or his defenders in a way that makes a lick of sense. Would he have exited the truck if he was unarmed? He told Hannity that he was always armed except inside his workplace. Hmmph, he told Serino that he forgot he even had his weapon with him.

If someone is on top of another straddling them and throwing down blows MMA style or smashing ones head into the sidewalk, where are the thighs of the person on top? On the hips of the person on the bottom correct?

George said that Trayvon walked right past him at the clubhouse and then turned to the South. Why didn't Trayvon try to avoid George there?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#19482 Jul 30, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good post.
Why he needed to exit the vehicle has never been explained by George or his defenders in a way that makes a lick of sense. Would he have exited the truck if he was unarmed? He told Hannity that he was always armed except inside his workplace. Hmmph, he told Serino that he forgot he even had his weapon with him.
If someone is on top of another straddling them and throwing down blows MMA style or smashing ones head into the sidewalk, where are the thighs of the person on top? On the hips of the person on the bottom correct?
George said that Trayvon walked right past him at the clubhouse and then turned to the South. Why didn't Trayvon try to avoid George there?
Trayvon didn't want to avoid George. He wanted to kill him so that George couldn't identify him. The ghetto rat had something to hide. As for your assumption about where thug-boy's thighs were, he was significantly taller than Mr. Zimmerman. They could have been as low as Mr. Zimmerman's lower thighs or as high as his chest. Stop looking for stupid "clues". NO LIMIT N***A attacked Mr. Zimmerman, tried to kill him, and got shot. Those are the ONLY relevant facts in this case. Matters not in the least why Mr. Zimmerman got out of his truck. Matters not if he said something to the thug. ALL that matters is that the ghetto rat attacked him and he feared for his life. Self-defense, pure and simple. And a service to society, thank you Mr. Zimmerman!
1 post removed
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#19484 Jul 30, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that cute....seems you've found a little playmate, on kinda the same grade level....good for you....

“always”

Ticklaw

#19485 Jul 30, 2012
Whoa, Shellie has pleaded not guilty which will backfire because Robert Zimmerman, a former magistrate who also claimed to be broke was in the same room and "sworn" when Shellie lied about her and George being destitute. Did George's dad know that Shellie was lying? We'll learn because he'll be subpoenaed to testify at her costly trial. LMAO.

George has requested that Judge Lester recuse himself and also for permission to leave Seminole County cuz he's afeared again.

Judge Lester will check in the recusal this Friday and I'm not sure who will rule on the other request if Lester does indeed step away from this case.

If Lester recuses himself, George is collected back up and deposited in the Seminole County Jail until another Judge can be assigned correct? Isn't that how it works?

One way or the other George better be prayin his azz off for donations or he'll never escape the clutches of O'Mara.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,123
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 15 min Enter 128
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min red and right 294,532
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Calvin_Coolish 165,509
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 37 min Even Steven 630
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 47 min Goddess Gaia 67
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 3 hr SirPrize 151
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 hr Aprilvue 898
More from around the web