Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,898

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14164 May 28, 2012
running dog lacky wrote:
<quoted text>And if RACIST Zimmerman walks the World will see what a fake America really is. And it will be one more hit at America's failure. America is on its end time. America's time is limited . People around the world will see the true America and as the saying goes "It ain't pretty".
You're too funny!!! If (and WHEN) Zimmerman is found not guilty REAL Americans will cheer. The ghetto scum will probably burn down their own neighborhoods because they're STUPID, but the rest of us will be thrilled to see that in America we can still protect our neighborhoods, defend our lives, and take out the trash when necessary. Trayvon Martin was a piece of garbage. A drug using, drug dealing, thieving, vandalizing, PUNK. He tried to kill a man for asking what he was doing loitering around in the dark and the rain. Today is a day when REAL Americans remember those who gave their lives that we might be free to protect ourselves from garbage like Trayvon Martin and all those who would take that freedom away. You don't like how things are in America? GET THE HELL OUT!!!!! We don't want your kind here.

Since: May 12

Toronto, Canada

#14165 May 28, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
The Pervert Barfy should wear a sign "Best proffesinal Sex Deviant and Dedicated Agitator on Forum".......... <quoted text>
I believe you meant "PROFESSIONAL" . And it would appear that you have a thing , an unhealthy obsession with sexual perversion. Is there something you want to talk about? Perhaps you should seek professional help.

Since: May 12

Toronto, Canada

#14166 May 28, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Keep the coons from rioting, bring forth the evidence Zimmerman Will walk, lives will be saved!
You do more looking for Penises..........
Any more repetative drivel ?
<quoted text>
I believe you meant "repetitive". And you seem to have a thing with homo-erotica. And the rest of the World will see America for what it is if Zimmerman walks. And it will be too bad because I know a lot of great people who are Americans. And things like this will only help to destroy all that was great about America.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14167 May 28, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
do TRY and keep UP,'mudd.
another racist poster has/had jumped on board the 'if GZ had stayed in his truck' BS bandwagon, etc. I was merely trying to GET him to clarify his point as to WHY following, meeting and asking some one LIKE TM would be considered on par with a physical attack.
since I am the 'racist', I put forth my reason why... plus a little extra as to WHY TM WOULD act like GZ SAID he did.
IF either person had simply went about THEIR business as IT has been alleged, INCLUDING young TM, none of this would have happened.
ergo, BOTH are guilty of stupid and foolish and OVERzealour behaviour.
BUT only one person made the other FEAR for his life and got shot, right?
AND that is ALL the Law is concerned with.
if u would review almost ANY of my posts, u will see MY position has NOT altered one iota. when one is RIGHT, one doesn't NEED to keep changing one's 'lie'(golf pun intended:)).
even if 99 out of 100 posters believe as u and e-john, that would NOT change the facts or what facts the Law are concerned with, period.
I guess it sucks to be on the wrong side of an argument, doesn't it?
Excuse me but only a Rat Wing moron would consider not running away fast enough to be the same as chasing someone down.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14168 May 28, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman told the dispatcher that his car was near the mailboxes which were in the front of the Houses. Tray was murdered in the back. Therefore he could not have been going back to his car as he claimed.
The mail boxes are not just in front of the townhouses. They are up the street behind the club house. It is a covered area with open sides that doubles as a school bus stop. I still have not been able to spot his truck exactly. On the police tape he says by the mail boxes and also by the entrance to the crosswalks. It canít be in both locations. Have you been able to get an exact spot on it? I also heard that the cops never spotted it that night because the cops on the scene thought that Zimmerman had been walking. His wife picked up the truck and took it home and only a few days later did the Zimmermanís themselves tell the cops the location where he had parked the truck. But only after the detectives listened to the police tape a day or two later and interviewed them for a follow up.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14169 May 28, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE deflection... u should run for something... on the Obama-ticket, too.
how about we teach'em to go STRAIGHT THE F&CK HOME? and run if being followed by a stranger, period... mabe even to the nearest house with a light showing?
naw, that wouldn't be 'tough' enough, would it?
'mudd IS slippery, ain't it/he?
How old and big do you have to be before you don't have to run away? Would you run crying wee wee wee all the way home? How about if that stranger had gotten within arms lenth and just flashed the gun stuck in his belt?
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#14170 May 28, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me but only a Rat Wing moron would consider not running away fast enough to be the same as chasing someone down.
Once again you dumb fartsack NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU POST. It's just so much farting in the wind you pathetic moron.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14171 May 28, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you dumb fartsack NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU POST. It's just so much farting in the wind you pathetic moron.
That's a pretty strange fetish you got.
simply observed

Thunder Bay, Canada

#14172 May 28, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too funny!!! If (and WHEN) Zimmerman is found not guilty REAL Americans will cheer. The ghetto scum will probably burn down their own neighborhoods because they're STUPID, but the rest of us will be thrilled to see that in America we can still protect our neighborhoods, defend our lives, and take out the trash when necessary. Trayvon Martin was a piece of garbage. A drug using, drug dealing, thieving, vandalizing, PUNK. He tried to kill a man for asking what he was doing loitering around in the dark and the rain. Today is a day when REAL Americans remember those who gave their lives that we might be free to protect ourselves from garbage like Trayvon Martin and all those who would take that freedom away. You don't like how things are in America? GET THE HELL OUT!!!!! We don't want your kind here.
Exactly!!!!! Trayvon acted out criminally and would have been boasting he beat up or killed a Mexican on his facebook! Zimmerman did everything right to protect himself as a resident. Zimmerman did have a right to ask questions without being verbally or attacked considering it was a Community safe Neigborhood area. Here is a question! Since Trayvon was a so-called Class A citizen to the Trayvon Defenders, lol and his mom says he was a straight A Student. Why did Trayvon NOT call 911 to get help but had time to talk to his girlfriend. Trayvon like a 17 year old gangsta' wanna be did it his way and lost.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#14173 May 28, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>How old and big do you have to be before you don't have to run away? Would you run crying wee wee wee all the way home? How about if that stranger had gotten within arms lenth and just flashed the gun stuck in his belt?
You're making stuff up again.....stick with the facts, it's a righteous shoot.....
Funny Over

Oaxaca, Mexico

#14174 May 28, 2012
Kenny Rogers said it best. You gotta know when to walk away, you gotta know when to run. Stupid prick was too busy stealing jewelry and smoking dope to listen to any good music as he strutted down the street with his pants at half mast pulling on his dick! Good riddence!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#14175 May 28, 2012
simply observed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!!!! Trayvon acted out criminally and would have been boasting he beat up or killed a Mexican on his facebook! Zimmerman did everything right to protect himself as a resident. Zimmerman did have a right to ask questions without being verbally or attacked considering it was a Community safe Neigborhood area. Here is a question! Since Trayvon was a so-called Class A citizen to the Trayvon Defenders, lol and his mom says he was a straight A Student. Why did Trayvon NOT call 911 to get help but had time to talk to his girlfriend. Trayvon like a 17 year old gangsta' wanna be did it his way and lost.
This is a homeowners association, not public property, so trespassing is a live issue. People who belong there actually do have the right to question people they don't recognize.

Zimmerman's story is that Martin introduced himself with a blow to Zimmerman's face. I can imagine that. I can also imagine an exchange of words, Zimmerman saying let's wait for the cops, Martin saying he plans to make like a tree and leave, Martin punching him in the face.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14176 May 28, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>You're making stuff up again.....stick with the facts, it's a righteous shoot.....
How is asking a question making something up?
higgans

Marion, IN

#14177 May 28, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> He did not turn around.
so, now u are saying Dee Dee is lying or was lying or will lie?
how about ANSWERING any of my other questions. u seem to be an expert on folks like TM and their behaviours.
or maybe u shud just quit posting, period?
higgans

Marion, IN

#14178 May 28, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>How old and big do you have to be before you don't have to run away? Would you run crying wee wee wee all the way home? How about if that stranger had gotten within arms lenth and just flashed the gun stuck in his belt?
now u are just being silly.
come back when u have SOMETHING to contribute...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14179 May 28, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>How old and big do you have to be before you don't have to run away? Would you run crying wee wee wee all the way home? How about if that stranger had gotten within arms lenth and just flashed the gun stuck in his belt?
How stupid do you have to be to take a punch at a stranger (who just might be armed) for asking a simple question? Or more accurately in this case, how scared of being identified do you have to be? If ThugTray had run home he'd be alive, wouldn't he? If he'd given a civil answer he'd be alive. If he wasn't a doper who got thrown out of school he'd be alive. If his father cared more about him than about romancing his slut he'd be alve. If he hadn't been doing something shady that made him afraid of being identified he'd be alive. Oh well, no matter, the thug is dead and no more threat to decent people. For Zimmerman's sake I wish the little dirtbag HAD run instead of causing all this trouble for innocent people, but from society's perspective, one less thug in the world is always a good thing. YAY ZIMMERMAN!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#14180 May 28, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
now u are just being silly.
come back when u have SOMETHING to contribute...
I'm seriouis. How big do you have to be before you don't have to run away from that stranger?
Ruth Williams

Concord, CA

#14181 May 28, 2012
Funny Over wrote:
Kenny Rogers said it best. You gotta know when to walk away, you gotta know when to run. Stupid prick was too busy stealing jewelry and smoking dope to listen to any good music as he strutted down the street with his pants at half mast pulling on his dick! Good riddence!
Kinda like Trayvon's 'Big 1 Inch' HA HA HA

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14182 May 28, 2012
Merly pointin' out the facts when you are approched by Someone from a crimnal class that Considers themselves sacrosanct, and opposes Our right to defend Ourselves from thier depradations We are all George Zimmerman!
running dog lacky wrote:
<quoted text>Seems there must be a lot of nut on this site then because they are ALL obsessed with it. Including YOU!!

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14183 May 28, 2012
I agree 100%.........
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid do you have to be to take a punch at a stranger (who just might be armed) for asking a simple question? Or more accurately in this case, how scared of being identified do you have to be? If ThugTray had run home he'd be alive, wouldn't he? If he'd given a civil answer he'd be alive. If he wasn't a doper who got thrown out of school he'd be alive. If his father cared more about him than about romancing his slut he'd be alve. If he hadn't been doing something shady that made him afraid of being identified he'd be alive. Oh well, no matter, the thug is dead and no more threat to decent people. For Zimmerman's sake I wish the little dirtbag HAD run instead of causing all this trouble for innocent people, but from society's perspective, one less thug in the world is always a good thing. YAY ZIMMERMAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 4 min Hymenaeus Omega 1,111
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 122,031
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 5 min mjjcpa 281
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,128,892
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 179,627
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 7 min mjjcpa 688
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 9 min Can you answer 11,283
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Cheech the Conser... 272,769
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 19 min mjjcpa 875
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 59 min neveratfault 1,595
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 6 hr serfs up 176

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE