Jordan says defecting Syrian minister won't stay

Aug 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pasadena Star-News

Syria's prime minister defected on Monday, evidence that the widening cracks in President Bashar's Assad's regime have reached the highest echelons of government.

Comments
21 - 40 of 76 Comments Last updated Aug 17, 2012
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another 3 or 4 paragraphs of lies and BS from the terrorist supporter called A$$forhire the jewish hasbarat propagandist.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
Another 3 or 4 paragraphs of lies and BS from the terrorist supporter called A$$forhire the jewish hasbarat propagandist.
What does Covington Unreality Nutjob and Toilet Paper have in common? She cruises around Heranus in search of Clingons! Then throws them out for the whole world to see her disgust!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
Another 3 or 4 paragraphs of lies and BS from the terrorist supporter called A$$forhire the jewish hasbarat propagandist.
What else can we expect from a filthy disgusting nutjob in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Filthy COVINGTON Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock nutjob UNREALITY Diaper head Poopy Pants in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:.. A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!! I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!!..Jewish people are the Monsters .. I AM The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!! A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!!...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!!...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE!...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, I HATE AMERICA AND THAT'S WHY I LIVE HERE! Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:..Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!!...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, My heroes Hamas, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters A$$forhire makes me look like an idiot!!.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
1 post removed
Carlos

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text> 20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad!
People have died all throughout history. Let them sort it out themselves. If the Muslim Brotherhood did not start this ridiculous uprising, no one would have died and Syria would still be a peaceful country.
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text> The Syrian people have no freedom so what do you clowns do? You stand up for a ruthless Assad Dictator!!
You know nothing about the Arab World. Their version of freedom is very different from ours. So lets imagine if Assad is overthrown, and the Muslim Brotherhood takes control of the country (as what happened in Egypt)...Syrians will be begging for Assad to return once an oppressive and backwards religious party is in control. The Syrian "freedom-fighting rebels" continue to reveal their true colors each day that passes. Those true colors being that they do not really wish to establish a democracy, but instead an Islamic theocracy governed by Sharia. Google it.
Carlos

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>20,000 plus of his own people murdered at the hands of your hero Assad!
http://abna.ir/data.asp...

Truth is, the "Syrian rebels" are now killing their own neighbors who do not support their cause or who wish to remain neutral...Refer to the link I posted - a lovely story of a Syrian child that was HANGED by the Syrian rebels, only after of course first forcing him to watch his own family members being killed one by one.
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YES , he's on his way to Qatar to cash in his Bribe, another Syrian bought.i wonder who's next to accept more cash for exchange of his country?
jo jo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 8, 2012
 
YEs, he's on his way to qatar to collect his cash for defecting, another one bought by qatar.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carlos wrote:
ASSAD is the best option for Syria. The "freedom-loving rebels" are just a bunch of Muslim terrorists (in disguise) that want to impose SHARIA on the whole country. Look what happened in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia. There will never be a true democracy with the Arabs. The Egyptians had their chance and instead they elected a religious party into power. WTF?!?
Is this Carlos from Brazil or a new Carlos? Libya and Tunisia appear to be doing just fine, they have growing pains but that will get better with time. These countries will have democracy, it just will not look the same as North American. I agree the people have to leave the religion out of polics, it has cost lives over the last 5000 years and needless losses of lives.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abna.ir/data.asp...
Truth is, the "Syrian rebels" are now killing their own neighbors who do not support their cause or who wish to remain neutral...Refer to the link I posted - a lovely story of a Syrian child that was HANGED by the Syrian rebels, only after of course first forcing him to watch his own family members being killed one by one.
This is not the work of the Rebels just because it was typed by someone like SANA, but looks more the work of Assad's malitia. This same Assad that had the cyber attack on twitter and texting saying the rebels are backing down, the rebels are loosing and then they shut off the twitter. This regime does not have scrupples.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Carlos from Brazil or a new Carlos? Libya and Tunisia appear to be doing just fine, they have growing pains but that will get better with time. These countries will have democracy, it just will not look the same as North American. I agree the people have to leave the religion out of polics, it has cost lives over the last 5000 years and needless losses of lives.
Once again you are a DAMN LIAR!! Libya is a terrorist runed mess controlled by terrorist and a puppet government implanted against the will of the Libyan population.Hopefully the Libyan population can overthrow it in the future.There is no democracy and it certainly is no democracy in america.Democracy is a FRAUD and no place is that more obvious than in america.These countries had a fine government that the people very much enjoyed.These governments were not pupprt governments of the american government and israel and that is why terrorist proxie wars were created to try and overthrow the rightful governments and implant american/israel controlled governments which would allow the once great countries of Libya etc to be transformed into capatilist hells just like america.These countries never asked for americas fake democracy and no country has a right to create wars and hide behind the line of BS about democracy.What was done in Libya and now Syria by the american government and israel is pure 100% war crimes and everyone involved in supporting these terrorist should be hung.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not the work of the Rebels just because it was typed by someone like SANA, but looks more the work of Assad's malitia. This same Assad that had the cyber attack on twitter and texting saying the rebels are backing down, the rebels are loosing and then they shut off the twitter. This regime does not have scrupples.
Once again you are a DAMN LIAR and a jewish propagandist and terrorist supporter.The Government of Syria is fighting and doing well against an american israel armed terrorist proxie force in Syria as the world knows.It is well known that the terrorist inside Syria are killing anything they can.The army of Syria is killing no one except terrorist.It is fighting hard to protect the country from a terrorist force which is supported by so called people like this "george".Syrias news channels have the truth which sure can not be said about the brainwash BS channels of the jewish controlled american media.
jo jo

Ryde, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me finish the headline..... CAUSE HE NEEDS TO COLLECT HIS BRIBE IN PERSON FROM QATAR...
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
Certainly this man was paid if he did defect to try and weaken the morale of the Syrian population but that will not work either as they are united in their fight against the terrorist forces.
Obviously in your world your loyalty can be bought but in his world the safety and honor to Syrians was more important. He put his own life in danger by taking a stand and that says a lot to all the Rebels.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abna.ir/data.asp...
Truth is, the "Syrian rebels" are now killing their own neighbors who do not support their cause or who wish to remain neutral...Refer to the link I posted - a lovely story of a Syrian child that was HANGED by the Syrian rebels, only after of course first forcing him to watch his own family members being killed one by one.
that is simply not true and the article was false.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you are a DAMN LIAR!! Libya is a terrorist runed mess controlled by terrorist and a puppet government implanted against the will of the Libyan population.Hopefully the Libyan population can overthrow it in the future.There is no democracy and it certainly is no democracy in america.Democracy is a FRAUD and no place is that more obvious than in america.These countries had a fine government that the people very much enjoyed.These governments were not pupprt governments of the american government and israel and that is why terrorist proxie wars were created to try and overthrow the rightful governments and implant american/israel controlled governments which would allow the once great countries of Libya etc to be transformed into capatilist hells just like america.These countries never asked for americas fake democracy and no country has a right to create wars and hide behind the line of BS about democracy.What was done in Libya and now Syria by the american government and israel is pure 100% war crimes and everyone involved in supporting these terrorist should be hung.
Do we hear the sound of a crying baby, I think it is. When he is done pouting someone send him to his room for some quiet time.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you are a DAMN LIAR and a jewish propagandist and terrorist supporter.The Government of Syria is fighting and doing well against an american israel armed terrorist proxie force in Syria as the world knows.It is well known that the terrorist inside Syria are killing anything they can.The army of Syria is killing no one except terrorist.It is fighting hard to protect the country from a terrorist force which is supported by so called people like this "george".Syrias news channels have the truth which sure can not be said about the brainwash BS channels of the jewish controlled american media.
Well one day you will come to see the truth, it may take a couple of women to hold you down and point out the obvious but Assad is a butcher like it or not, his own government, army, airforce are defecting and walking away from him. Who knows maybe his wife will dump him next and take his kids to Disneyworld and enjoy the music of some famous Jewish composers, singers and dancers.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jo jo wrote:
Let me finish the headline..... CAUSE HE NEEDS TO COLLECT HIS BRIBE IN PERSON FROM QATAR...
Here we have another personality that can be bought, if he believes others can then he believes he can, total waste of skin
jo jo

Ryde, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 8, 2012
 
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have another personality that can be bought, if he believes others can then he believes he can, total waste of skin
the whole region is corrupt, nothing gets done without bribing officials and gov't.....that is a known and accepted FACT........
Al-bano

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we hear the sound of a crying baby, I think it is. When he is done pouting someone send him to his room for some quiet time.
Don't U think U wasting time with him? Sounds he has learned "par memoir" some socialist brochures for American Imperialism?
1 post removed
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Al-bano wrote:
<quoted text>Don't U think U wasting time with him? Sounds he has learned "par memoir" some socialist brochures for American Imperialism?
Totally, but its like poking a sleeping snake, its fun to see him jump.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••