Why Romney Can't Run Away From Ryan's Budget

Aug 13, 2012 Full story: www.theatlantic.com 34

Just hours after Paul Ryan was selected to join Mitt Romney on the Republican ticket, there are signs Romney is trying to tiptoe around Ryan's controversial signature legislation -- the House budget plan he formulated that includes major changes to Medicare.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gravediggers

Jefferson, MA

#1 Aug 13, 2012
at it again, slanted and biased, per usual, 'Mr Bill'

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
at it again, slanted and biased, per usual,'Mr Bill'
you can run, but not hide.
Reality is not "slanted ansd biased."

Romney wants to put old and sick people on fiscal iceflows, and let them die.

Romney's plan is malignant neglect.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Aug 13, 2012
So where is the great visionary Barak Obama's plan ?

All that I hear is to drive the wealthiest out of the country and that somehow helps the middle-class.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
you can run, but not hide.
Reality is not "slanted ansd biased."
Romney wants to put old and sick people on fiscal iceflows, and let them die.
Romney's plan is malignant neglect.
Running away????? He is running straight at it in Florida and it has you Obamaloney freaks shaking in your Obamaloney shoes. LOL

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#6 Aug 13, 2012
just like Palin lost the election for McCain, Ryan will lose this election for Romney.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Running away????? He is running straight at it in Florida and it has you Obamaloney freaks shaking in your Obamaloney shoes. LOL
RYAN DEATH SQUADS?

Be afraid. You will be old one day. You or your spouse or children will take sick.

RYAN DEATH SQUADS.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
RYAN DEATH SQUADS?
Be afraid. You will be old one day. You or your spouse or children will take sick.
RYAN DEATH SQUADS.
Duh !

Obama is the one cutting $700B from MediCare in the next 10 years as the Ryan plan doesn't touch MediCare the next 10 years.
His changes are way down the road while Obama's cuts are happening now.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Aug 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh !
Obama is the one cutting $700B from MediCare in the next 10 years as the Ryan plan doesn't touch MediCare the next 10 years.
His changes are way down the road while Obama's cuts are happening now.
No, not cutting 700B, but moving responsibility, and the following funding to health care.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not cutting 700B, but moving responsibility, and the following funding to health care.
He's moving it from MediCare to MediCaid by cutting Doc pay 30% and you call that RESPONSIBILITY ?

Only a dedicated LEFTY ( blind ideologue ) would call that responsible.

How about this , instead of loaning SOLYNDRA $500M , Obama gives me $1M . I promise I won't declare bankruptcy.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#11 Aug 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's moving it from MediCare to MediCaid by cutting Doc pay 30% and you call that RESPONSIBILITY ?
Only a dedicated LEFTY ( blind ideologue ) would call that responsible.
How about this , instead of loaning SOLYNDRA $500M , Obama gives me $1M . I promise I won't declare bankruptcy.
Responsibility would have been the GOP house voting for the single payer plan.

In any case, you freeloaders will finally have to pay for your own healthcare.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Responsibility would have been the GOP house voting for the single payer plan.
In any case, you freeloaders will finally have to pay for your own healthcare.
Another idealistically blind Neo-Marxist , one payer , if one payer was the future then the Soviet Union would still exist and be the leading economic power in the world

Funny thing , China morphed from a 'one payer ' society to a more , but not totally , free market capiatlist society and has created a new economic power.

Neo-Marxism doesn't work as its track record proves and your to blind to see it.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#13 Aug 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idealistically blind Neo-Marxist , one payer , if one payer was the future then the Soviet Union would still exist and be the leading economic power in the world
Funny thing , China morphed from a 'one payer ' society to a more , but not totally , free market capiatlist society and has created a new economic power.
Neo-Marxism doesn't work as its track record proves and your to blind to see it.
There is little real difference between a tea-bagger and a true MArxist.

Both are idealogues to a system that ignores reality, and especially human nature.

Yes, you are as deludud as your Marxist comrads; and inspired by greed rather than collecivism.

How sad for all of you loosers, tea-baggers, and Marxists

p.s., the neo-Marxists are the leaders of the Lying neo-conservative movement, a wing of the GOP, that gave us GW Bush, and the present failure of economy; and the phony war on Iraq; and the huge national debt.

HOW DOUBLY SAD FOR YOU.
.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little real difference between a tea-bagger and a true MArxist.
Both are idealogues to a system that ignores reality, and especially human nature.
Yes, you are as deludud as your Marxist comrads; and inspired by greed rather than collecivism.
How sad for all of you loosers, tea-baggers, and Marxists
p.s., the neo-Marxists are the leaders of the Lying neo-conservative movement, a wing of the GOP, that gave us GW Bush, and the present failure of economy; and the phony war on Iraq; and the huge national debt.
HOW DOUBLY SAD FOR YOU.
.
You know as much about the Tea Party as Obama knows about economics.

Try again.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#15 Aug 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as much about the Tea Party as Obama knows about economics.
Try again.
Including who pulls your strings, puppet boy; do you?
GeorgeWBush

Russellville, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
So where is the great visionary Barak Obama's plan ?
All that I hear is to drive the wealthiest out of the country and that somehow helps the middle-class.
I agree, Just give my tax cuts on the rich a few more years and the jobs will just trickle on down to you good people.

P.S. Mama said I should tell all you fine people I'm sorry about that Iraq and WMD thing.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Including who pulls your strings, puppet boy; do you?
The Tea Party is all about who is attempting or pulling the strings.

Remember !

The Tea Party is like herding cats.

LEFTY is like herding Lemmings.

Got it ?
GeorgeWBush

Russellville, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idealistically blind Neo-Marxist , one payer , if one payer was the future then the Soviet Union would still exist and be the leading economic power in the world
Funny thing , China morphed from a 'one payer ' society to a more , but not totally , free market capiatlist society and has created a new economic power.
Neo-Marxism doesn't work as its track record proves and your to blind to see it.
China couldn't have done it without the help of all the fine American companies that shut down in the US and moved them to China. Under my Presidency we created over 5.5 million new Chinese jobs. The millionaire and billionaire CEOs will bring American jobs back to America just as soon as all the workers here agree to .30 cents an hour. Capitalism at it's greatest.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little real difference between a tea-bagger and a true MArxist.
Both are idealogues to a system that ignores reality, and especially human nature.
Yes, you are as deludud as your Marxist comrads; and inspired by greed rather than collecivism.
How sad for all of you loosers, tea-baggers, and Marxists
p.s., the neo-Marxists are the leaders of the Lying neo-conservative movement, a wing of the GOP, that gave us GW Bush, and the present failure of economy; and the phony war on Iraq; and the huge national debt.
HOW DOUBLY SAD FOR YOU.
.
A true tea party voter is not marxist. A true tea party voter is for freedom. A true tea party voter is for less taxes. A true tea party voter is for less interference in foreign affairs. Americans are short on memory because we are spoiled. When the tea party showed up out of nowhere that scared the life out of the elitists who control us. We were told by the elitists that you need direction and was brought under control by Freedom Works and Sarah Palin with a Rothschild wife in tow and others. Wars make money. Death and destruction is okay as long it is not us. Progressive Democrats are this and you have no excuses! You selfish imbeciles worrying about the edge of civil rights won decades ago and in power now are writing our epitah as a free nation. Repubs and Dems have the same agenda in foreign affairs which does not make a difference in the final result. over a trillion dollars a year is spent on defense, wars, domestic security and more now. OVER A TRILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!! We are a police state. Firgure out what you pay for minor offenses. Figure out how you become a criminal so easily. When the currency is diminished big time, you will figure it out.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Aug 13, 2012
GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>China couldn't have done it without the help of all the fine American companies that shut down in the US and moved them to China. Under my Presidency we created over 5.5 million new Chinese jobs. The millionaire and billionaire CEOs will bring American jobs back to America just as soon as all the workers here agree to .30 cents an hour. Capitalism at it's greatest.
Ssssush!

Don't worry Obama Crony GE CEO Jeff Immelt is still moving jobs to China this calender year.
Once Obama announced 2% tax increase on medical devices Immelt couldn't move fast enough to close the GE X-ray mfg. plant and move its' operations to China.

BTW , Immelt is chairman of Obama's Job Council. How's that for good old Chicago wink...wink...nod...nod..chuck le ..chuckle style politics.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#21 Aug 13, 2012
America cannot keep trying to spend her way to solvency.
We need to cut taxes, and spending. New jobs will bring in taxes. Government jobs cost taxes. They had 4 years to do something, and we are in the 4th summer of no recovery. We laughed so hard. Romney, and Ryan are discussing issues, Obama is discussing the rich. Oh, and he did say, Quote, "Chicago is an example of what makes this country great" Unquote. Really. The county turns itself into a killing field on weekends? I don't think so, but Chicago does, 20 suffered gunshot wounds over the weekend, while their President slept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Flexible Barry 1,115,667
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 min Liberal Retardation 12,065
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min The Dude 117,521
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 7 min Fully sourced 227
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min mjjcpa 47,080
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 178,623
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 21 min Hope in Chains 11,186
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,564
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 50 min Coffee Party 265,816
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 56 min Go Blue Forever 33
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 1 hr inbred Genius 73

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE