Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Comments
741 - 760 of 5,234 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>I know that with your severely myopic world view it would be a real stretch for you to understand this but there actually is a connect between the CONSTITUTIONALITY of state Anti-miscegenation laws and CONSTITUTIONALITY of state anti SSM bans.

Perhaps you know someone who isn't as obtuse are you who would be willing to sit down with you and explain it slowly in your native language?
Do you even know what the original question was?
Continue to accuse of narrow mindedness and views. Pat yourself on the back for putting up the smoke and mirrors, and talking/posting in circles because you can't back up a point.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874
Aug 5, 2012
 
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>I did answer your question, by providing the link, which said:
"This case presents a constitutional question never addressed by this Court: whether a statutory scheme adopted by the State of Virginia to prevent marriages between persons solely on the basis of racial classifications violates the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment."

You do know how Loving v VA turned out, don't you?
Yes you did provide that link. You did not however, simply answer the question presented.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>If it's not enough you could research for yourself but I know that YOU won't because you don't give a crap about the truth you only want to blow hot air.

In case you mussed it this last couple of time I posted it: you really need to STFU or MOVE ON until you can PROVE me wrong.
It's ironic that someone spreading unfounded supposed "facts" needs to alter my postings to make himself look better.
In case you missed it. When people provide statements on topix, they get called on them. If they can't back them up, it's labeled opinion. When that poster wants the readers to do the work to "prove him wrong" he's called a liberal.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
If our proof of financing a hate group in Uganda that condones murdering gay people isn't enough proof for you perhaps you need to get off your ignorant white azz and research it for your self.
It's a FACT that in 2010 by Chick-felate's charitable arm, the WinShape Foundation made donations THE FAMILY RESEARCH CENTER.
That same year THE FAMILY RESEARCH CENTER spent $25,000 lobbying congress to NOT condemn Ugandaís ďKill all the GaysĒ bill.The Bill is a legislative proposal that would broaden the criminalization of same-sex relations by dividing homosexual behavior into two categories: "aggravated homosexuality", in which an offender would receive the DEATH PENALTY, or "the offense of homosexuality" in which an offender would receive LIFE IMPRISONMENT.
So you see Cathy has contribute to murder and possibly to genicide.
Then again the victims are black so who really give a fluck. Right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homo...
http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/uganda/repor...
Thank you...But, he won't believe it anyway...Some people just have to have something or somebody to hate.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#877
Aug 5, 2012
 
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer your question, by providing the link, which said:
"This case presents a constitutional question never addressed by this Court: whether a statutory scheme adopted by the State of Virginia to prevent marriages between persons solely on the basis of racial classifications violates the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment."
You do know how Loving v VA turned out, don't you?


You do know it had absolutely nothing to do with same sex marriage or polygamous marriages, don't you?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#878
Aug 5, 2012
 
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
If our proof of financing a hate group in Uganda that condones murdering gay people isn't enough proof for you perhaps you need to get off your ignorant white azz and research it for your self.
It's a FACT that in 2010 by Chick-felate's charitable arm, the WinShape Foundation made donations THE FAMILY RESEARCH CENTER.
That same year THE FAMILY RESEARCH CENTER spent $25,000 lobbying congress to NOT condemn Ugandaís ďKill all the GaysĒ bill.The Bill is a legislative proposal that would broaden the criminalization of same-sex relations by dividing homosexual behavior into two categories: "aggravated homosexuality", in which an offender would receive the DEATH PENALTY, or "the offense of homosexuality" in which an offender would receive LIFE IMPRISONMENT.
So you see Cathy has contribute to murder and possibly to genicide.
Then again the victims are black so who really give a fluck. Right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homo...
http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/uganda/repor...
OK. Other countries ban the gay lifestyle as well. So?

There are many countries that still condone and practice slavery, not surprisingly they are in Africa as well even though their freedom can be purchased for as little as $10 U.S. dollars.
gossamer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#879
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KirkW wrote:
WOW! Really! Who cares?
She quit her Governorship to make money.
What a true public servant she was.
Prove it.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#880
Aug 5, 2012
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet it was people of faith that followed them and did all the killing for them, wasn't it? how easily the faithful are led by despotic leaders...
Nope it was their fellow Atheist who followed Joe Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.
to be part of their killing machine a requirement was you had to be an atheist.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#881
Aug 5, 2012
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of US citizens also are still racist.
But today an open racist or an open Klansman would have a hard time getting elected Dogcatcher anywhere.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#882
Aug 5, 2012
 
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention those who still believe the Earth to be flat or hollow. Or that Obama is secretly a Muslim or was not born in Hawaii. Or that Boehnerís face is naturally orange. Or that deep fried chicken is healthy food. Or that evolution is a false theory because it is not consistent with text written second- and third-hand shortly after the Bronze Age. Or that natural disasters are nothing other than godís punishment for manís sins. Or that Sarah Palin is an intellectual. Or that...
you forgot to mention those who believe Gorge Bush did 9/11, that the CIA developed Aides and Ebola. That Joe Stalin Mao Pol Pot and North Korea are simple misunderstood, That Hitler was a puppet of the Bush family and George Bush had Ronald Reagan shot or that raising taxes will get more people to invest money in the USA and create jobs and other Liberal myths.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#883
Aug 5, 2012
 
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Chick-Fil-hAte is homophobic. But nobody is saying they don't have a right to express their opinion. So, the 1st Amendment is a non issue.
Going to disagree there. Those mayors and councilmen who vowed to block Chik Fil A are saying they do not have the right to express their first amendment rights.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#884
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

californio wrote:
<quoted text> But today an open racist or an open Klansman would have a hard time getting elected Dogcatcher anywhere.
Robert Byrd was the longest serving Senator in US History, ending only because of his death.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#885
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Klan is a hate group. You know that.
Why are all fundies racists?
Does that include martin Luther King and Jessie Jackson? Or Bill Clinton and Al Gore. After all they are all Fundies?
Or how about the Amish amd Memonites?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#886
Aug 5, 2012
 
And since we are talking about Race and gay rights. How many of you know Prop 8 here in California passed with 70% of the Afro American votes. Had Afro American vote not been there Prop 8 would have failed.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#887
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Byrd was the longest serving Senator in US History, ending only because of his death.
But he spent the last 50 years of his life denouncing the Klan. People belief change as they go through life.
I have change my beliefs on many things as I have aged and will continue to do so as long as I live.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#888
Aug 5, 2012
 
californio wrote:
<quoted text> But he spent the last 50 years of his life denouncing the Klan. People belief change as they go through life.
I have change my beliefs on many things as I have aged and will continue to do so as long as I live.
Under media pressure he superficially repudiated the KKK, which is not uncommon in politics so that they are not distracted from the duties they are elected to perform. Throughout his political career he spoke favorably of the Klan.
1 post removed
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#890
Aug 5, 2012
 
californio wrote:
And since we are talking about Race and gay rights. How many of you know Prop 8 here in California passed with 70% of the Afro American votes. Had Afro American vote not been there Prop 8 would have failed.
And you were pointing out liberal falsehoods earlier...get your facts straight. The 70% is not the total amount of votes for Prop 8 BUT the percentage of blacks that voted for Prop 8 of the total black vote! Big difference.
3 posts removed
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#894
Aug 5, 2012
 
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
"imprisoned or executed" ? In America? Surely ur referring to muslim countries?
Why would you think I was referring to Muslim countries? Trying to put words in my mouth lacks sophistication and youíve given me reason to believe youíre capable of more.

I must say, however, that I believe the Islamic theocracy of Iran probably does punish people severely simply for being homosexual. Of course, Iranís official position is that there are no homosexuals living there (at least none that are known). I believe the more fanatic a society is about any religion, the more bizarre the culture. Itís never good to be a scapegoat ó but especially so in a fanatic society.

As far as I know, it is thankfully no longer considered illegal to be homosexual in any state in the U.S., as it was in the past. As we progress to become more refined as a society, we tend to be more accepting or tolerant of differences and to treat one another more respectfully.
Mongrel

Aurora, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#895
Aug 5, 2012
 
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention those who still believe the Earth to be flat or hollow. Or that Obama is secretly a Muslim or was not born in Hawaii. Or that Boehnerís face is naturally orange. Or that deep fried chicken is healthy food. Or that evolution is a false theory because it is not consistent with text written second- and third-hand shortly after the Bronze Age. Or that natural disasters are nothing other than godís punishment for manís sins. Or that Sarah Palin is an intellectual. Or that...
Homosexuals: The REAL "one percenters's!" With a death rate of 100% and no way to procreate, how long do you think you'll be able to keep up your hateful campaign against the rest of society?
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#896
Aug 5, 2012
 
I want to indulge you (no one in particular) while I take a moment to discuss form.

Twisting words, setting up ambushes and smack-downs are childhood communication skills. We all know how to do them. They are what they are, but they are not sophisticated tools in the arena of debate or friendly exchange of ideas.

Twisting someone elseís words is sneaky and can be confusing to the casual reader. I donít like being sneaky or confusing. If I think itís worth saying, Iíll tell it like it is and own it fully.

When I smack someone down for rude behavior, I donít expect the courtesy of a response and donít retaliate when someone smacks me back. Why should I?

I donít set up ambushes because theyíre dishonest and I prefer to be honest. If I think itís worth saying, Iíll tell it like it is without false pretense.

I sometimes attempt stimulate discussion by making a provocative post. When I do, itís not to be mean.

I terminate discussions with people who engage endlessly in childish communication strategies ó twisting words, ambushes, smack-downs, etc. They never lead anywhere but in circles and accomplish nothing. On the other hand, when I believe a person is making an honest effort to communicate effectively regardless of his verbal skill level or how problematic or flawed his premise, I appreciate the opportunity to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min harmonious 245,647
Puerto Rico Abuzz as Explicit Pics Hit Gay Sites (Aug '11) 5 min Christy8623 143
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,082,989
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 min Fly straight 200,357
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Imperial Chicano 21,602
Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel 10 min barefoot2626 106
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough 11 min SirPrize 40
•••
•••