Arpaio: Obama birth certificate 'fraud'

Full story: ABC Action News

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says there are indications of fraud regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate and selective service card.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Redman wrote:
Obama can relate with Rodney Dangerfield "He gets no respect" and why should he? He is a liar and a thief...he has failed at leading our great nation into prosperity. A dummy could do better!
And with the admission by his lawyers that what he/his administration posted on the internet as his birth certificate is a forgery, he once again betrays all the Obamination worshipers who stood by him swearing that the forgery was authentic because He said so.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Poor Bigot Joe... He has no more steam in his pink panties. He has to bring up the dead birther ploy for attention.

LMFAO!!!
1 post removed
Research

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
And with the admission by his lawyers that what he/his administration posted on the internet as his birth certificate is a forgery, he once again betrays all the Obamination worshipers who stood by him swearing that the forgery was authentic because He said so.
Right on I P!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are your removal proceeding? Bring 'em on.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are your removal proceeding? Bring 'em on.
We all know the usurpation of the presidency has been accomplished. However, what he manages to do between now and November remains to be seen. And it also remains to be seen if he can get himself on the ballot in all states. It will depend, I think, upon whether he presents an authentic US birth certificate for scrutiny and unseals all his other records.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 min fubar 21,565
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 1 hr hornback12 1,142
Neil Abercrombie: The race for Governor 1 hr Joe Balls 23
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr j rocker 1,082,426
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 245,334
Kos: 'Disappointed but not surprised' Gov. Patr... 1 hr Zeppelin 1
$76M OK'd for Golden Gate suicide barrier 1 hr Seniordating 26
•••
•••