Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13448 Aug 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right LOL. What are YOUR solutions for the problems that afflict humanity. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha haa.
You cannot even see the world clearly. You live in a smoke filled bubble of your own making and are angry everyday that the world will not make itself to your liking.
You are an adult that still thinks as a child.
I bet I see the world a lot more clearly than you do Suxboy. I live and work in the real world. You live in your moms basement, taking your mountain of daily meds, and think that your version of reality is true. In your version, you are smart, funny and people like you and care what you say. That's not the world that the rest of us live in.
good

Kaufman, TX

#13449 Aug 4, 2012
?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13450 Aug 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
can't help it I'm smarter than you.
waco

Bezons, France

#13451 Aug 4, 2012
Better gov than pres.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13453 Aug 4, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet I see the world a lot more clearly than you do Suxboy. I live and work in the real world. You live in your moms basement, taking your mountain of daily meds, and think that your version of reality is true. In your version, you are smart, funny and people like you and care what you say. That's not the world that the rest of us live in.
You see the world through a fog of cheap beer, cheap fast food and anger that the world will not mold itself to your liking. I know exactly what you are and it is quite pathetic.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#13454 Aug 4, 2012
NBC praises African-American Olympians for sacrifices and hard work they've made on behalf of America...
-
Racist Progressive NBC Airs an extremely "Racist Monkey Commercial" with a smile on its face performing on rings doing a gymnastics event after Gabby Douglas wins Olympics Gold Medal...
-
After Gabby Douglas won the gold and Bob Costas spoke about how amazing this was for the first African-American to win the women's all-around gymnastics title, than NBC airs a commercial of a deranged Monkey doing gymnastics...
-

-
It's the culture...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13455 Aug 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the world through a fog of cheap beer, cheap fast food and anger that the world will not mold itself to your liking. I know exactly what you are and it is quite pathetic.
More mindless accusations SUXboy. I bet the 5 hardest years of your life was trying to pass third grade.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13456 Aug 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
NBC praises African-American Olympians for sacrifices and hard work they've made on behalf of America...
-
Racist Progressive NBC Airs an extremely "Racist Monkey Commercial" with a smile on its face performing on rings doing a gymnastics event after Gabby Douglas wins Olympics Gold Medal...
-
After Gabby Douglas won the gold and Bob Costas spoke about how amazing this was for the first African-American to win the women's all-around gymnastics title, than NBC airs a commercial of a deranged Monkey doing gymnastics...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q1iUSARF_v4XX
-
It's the culture...
Someone deserves an ass beating for that.

Location hidden

#13457 Aug 4, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More mindless accusations SUXboy. I bet the 5 hardest years of your life was trying to pass third grade.
So, could Romney be guilty of multiple felonies:

- lying to the SEC and to the FEC and to the States of CA and MA on official documents regarding Bain

- lying to the IRS about offshore tax dodges

OMG

It's the culture.

Location hidden

#13458 Aug 4, 2012
“Romney’s tax plan: he pays less, you pay more

...You work hard, stretch every penny, but chances are you pay a higher tax rate than him,” the narrator says, referring to Romney’s 2010 tax rate of 13.9 percent and 2011 estimated tax rate of 15.4 percent." reuters

Pathological liar and all around scumbag and possible felon Romney is explicit about this. Of course he wants to pay ZERO in taxes and have the rest of us pick up the tab. He is a cheapskate and a leech on society.

He did not make new products or new services in his business career he just took value out of corporations, shoved it into his own pocket and walked away having destroyed jobs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13459 Aug 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
So, could Romney be guilty of multiple felonies:
- lying to the SEC and to the FEC and to the States of CA and MA on official documents regarding Bain
- lying to the IRS about offshore tax dodges
OMG
It's the culture.
Then he should fit right in with the rest of the corrupt royalty in DC.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13460 Aug 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
“Romney’s tax plan: he pays less, you pay more
...You work hard, stretch every penny, but chances are you pay a higher tax rate than him,” the narrator says, referring to Romney’s 2010 tax rate of 13.9 percent and 2011 estimated tax rate of 15.4 percent." reuters
Pathological liar and all around scumbag and possible felon Romney is explicit about this. Of course he wants to pay ZERO in taxes and have the rest of us pick up the tab. He is a cheapskate and a leech on society.
He did not make new products or new services in his business career he just took value out of corporations, shoved it into his own pocket and walked away having destroyed jobs.
Hmmm, reminds me of Solyndra.

Location hidden

#13461 Aug 4, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, reminds me of Solyndra.
Solyndra started with the Bush administration which pushed to fast track it.

Romney did the same kind of thing in MA.

Location hidden

#13462 Aug 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Suxboy, you don't have the slightest idea about what my world is like. I work, pay taxes and don't depend on govt handouts. The exact opposite of you I'm sure.

Location hidden

#13463 Aug 4, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he should fit right in with the rest of the corrupt royalty in DC.
Or Chicago.
pappy

Dallas, TX

#13464 Aug 5, 2012
Seems the people have not much faith in the governor's choice and then the people of texas made another choice for Senator and has annointed him instead of the Lt. Gov for Senator.Has the Governor lost touch with the people.??? Probably so.

Location hidden

#13465 Aug 5, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Solyndra started with the Bush administration which pushed to fast track it.
Romney did the same kind of thing in MA.
Wrong. The bush staffers recomended that the grant be rejected, but obammys tree huggers over ruled the earlier recommendation and pushed it through, despite evidence from the auditors that solyndra was unstable.
Your precious dear leader pushed it through and wasted tax payer dollars for a sound bite and in a pathetic attempt to buy some votes.
1 post removed
TESD

Castroville, TX

#13467 Aug 5, 2012
test
1 post removed
republicu

Hurst, TX

#13469 Aug 6, 2012
Blah
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13470 Aug 6, 2012
pappy, Perry lost touch with the people a long time ago. He got lost in his own greatness. You see he has long been a legend in his own mind. I mean him and his wife both believe God tell him to do this crazy BS. And people wonder what's wrong with Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min KiMerde 56,633
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min USMail XXXII 270,233
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tony Rome 1,126,013
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Duped 158,873
Hillary Clinton stumps for Udall in Colorado, c... 7 min barefoot2626 21
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Mychihuahuawillbite 306,255
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 10 min Even Steven 594
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 55 min Agents of Corruption 121,035
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 2 hr CorruptedMedia 201

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE