Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments (Page 825)

Showing posts 16,481 - 16,500 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the deliberate setting fire to any church a hate crime?
No. Only a LGBTQI or other minority church. Burning down a standard non LGBTQI or other minority church would be a standard crime not subject to hate enhancements.

Some say this is unfair, all crime hurts the victim equally. But it is very fair because if a LGBTQI person burned down a LGBTQI church it would also be just a standard crime not subject to hate enhancements.

I believe doubling of the standard penalty is appropriate for hate crimes. Also these people are like child molesters, they never reform. There must be a registry of people who have committed crimes against LGBTQI.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Only a LGBTQI or other minority church. Burning down a standard non LGBTQI or other minority church would be a standard crime not subject to hate enhancements.
Some say this is unfair, all crime hurts the victim equally. But it is very fair because if a LGBTQI person burned down a LGBTQI church it would also be just a standard crime not subject to hate enhancements.
I believe doubling of the standard penalty is appropriate for hate crimes. Also these people are like child molesters, they never reform. There must be a registry of people who have committed crimes against LGBTQI.
What about a hate crime against Christians???

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Any hate crime is bad....Even againt nazi fascist christians...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Any hate crime is bad....Even againt nazi fascist christians...
Well, there's a certain logic in there I suppose....
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
poor persecuted christians.... always getting beat up in the streets, fired from their jobs, thrown out of their homes and refused service all because they are christians. Why it's in the paper almost every day!

http://rawjustice.com/2011/01/26/woman-says-g...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SAN-FRA...
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That would be a standard crime, not a hate crime because people don't hate all Christians, they only hate Christians who hate LGBTI, and thus deserve hate.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
poor persecuted christians.... always getting beat up in the streets, fired from their jobs, thrown out of their homes and refused service all because they are christians. Why it's in the paper almost every day!
I know! Right? Like Christians need hate crime legislation! They are the ones who make it necessary for Chrissakes!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Or attacked from the political left...remember Chick-fil-a???? Remember Kirk Cameron????

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. That would be a standard crime, not a hate crime because people don't hate all Christians, they only hate Christians who hate LGBTI, and thus deserve hate.
Huh???

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
What hate crime?? There's no evidence of a hate crime in that article....
Really, then where was the hate crime in the shooting of the Guard? Oh, that's right......because Tony Perkins called it a Hate Crime, you decided to parrot his comment......got it!!!!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Or attacked from the political left...remember Chick-fil-a???? Remember Kirk Cameron????
You consider THAT a hate crime?

ahhahahahahah
ahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahh

Did Kirk Cameron get the shit kicked out of him? I can't imagine why anyone would bother with THAT drip.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???? Well, we have a witness that heard him address the organization's politics before he shot the guard, then we have the 15 Chick-fil-a sandwiches he had in a bag, and the gun in broad daylight. I know you all think you can just make absurd accusations without proof, but the charge against the guy that shot up the FRC has something the rest of us call 'evidence' to back up our statement of a 'hate crime' here.....
Does expressing one's freedom of speech make what he did a "hate crime"? or the fact that he had food with make it a "hate crime"?

Rather pathetic that you call stuff "hate crimes" against an ANTI-GAY organization, but it's not a crime or a "hate crime" when a suspicious fire burns down a Church where Gays and Lesbians worship!!!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo....if an alphabet soup church burns down its a "hate crime"? Specify minority...ethnic, racial, religious, political, economic....which one(s)? If someone burns down a Vietnamese Catholic church, would that be a hate crime?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno I got "LGBTQI" from RnL. I think it means Lesbian Gay Bisexual Tranny Queen and Illegal or something like that. It basically means not straight.
Gee, it means Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Intersex!!!

No where is it Tranny Queen or Illegal anything.....what an idiot!!!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???
Well you see, they hate LGBTI, so they themselves deserve hate. So when a LGBTQI does a crime because he hates a Christian, it's not a hate crime because it's the Christian who started it all. Duh.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about people who hate Christians who hate lgbt people who hate Christians?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, then where was the hate crime in the shooting of the Guard? Oh, that's right......because Tony Perkins called it a Hate Crime, you decided to parrot his comment......got it!!!!
Actually because this little thing called 'evidence' makes this a hate crime...nothing more...

What 'evidence' do you have of a hate crime in your church story???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see, they hate LGBTI, so they themselves deserve hate. So when a LGBTQI does a crime because he hates a Christian, it's not a hate crime because it's the Christian who started it all. Duh.
LOL! Ok, got it! LOL!!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider THAT a hate crime?
ahhahahahahah
ahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahh
Did Kirk Cameron get the shit kicked out of him? I can't imagine why anyone would bother with THAT drip.
He got harrassed. Harrassment is against the law too you know...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does expressing one's freedom of speech make what he did a "hate crime"? or the fact that he had food with make it a "hate crime"?
Rather pathetic that you call stuff "hate crimes" against an ANTI-GAY organization, but it's not a crime or a "hate crime" when a suspicious fire burns down a Church where Gays and Lesbians worship!!!
Why don't we all just agree to hate crime? If someone shoots me because they want my wallet, as opposed to call me a name, then shooting me, it won't matter one bit to the hospital, or my body. A bullet wound is a bullet wound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,481 - 16,500 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••