Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments (Page 824)

Showing posts 16,461 - 16,480 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no proof this is a hate crime! Just because it's an LGBT church doesn't mean that's why it burned down...they don't even have any proof that it is arson!
Then there must be no proof that the shooting of the Guard in front of the Family Research Council was a hate crime either.....I mean fair is fair, right?

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, both are wrong and should suffer the same punishment........both would be consider a hate crime by me!!!
What hate crime?? There's no evidence of a hate crime in that article....
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, both are wrong and should suffer the same punishment........both would be consider a hate crime by me!!!
Well certainly they are both wrong but burning down the LGBTQI church is worse so there has to be a worse punishment for it. I say doubling sentences would be fair.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
What does it matter the sexual orientation of the person who protects your life?
It doesn't.

Which is sort of why I stated, and you proved, that you don't understand sarcasm.

I'm a great supporter of the end of DADT and in fact feel that that momentum should be used to further add service as a avenue to citizenship.

My grandfather alone was a participant in three wars, to say nothing of my other family members. The difference between them and you is that they learned to never make assumptions...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there must be no proof that the shooting of the Guard in front of the Family Research Council was a hate crime either.....I mean fair is fair, right?
Huh???? Well, we have a witness that heard him address the organization's politics before he shot the guard, then we have the 15 Chick-fil-a sandwiches he had in a bag, and the gun in broad daylight. I know you all think you can just make absurd accusations without proof, but the charge against the guy that shot up the FRC has something the rest of us call 'evidence' to back up our statement of a 'hate crime' here.....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well certainly they are both wrong but burning down the LGBTQI church is worse so there has to be a worse punishment for it. I say doubling sentences would be fair.
What is an LGBTQI church anyway???
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Michael Allred wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't.
Which is sort of why I stated, and you proved, that you don't understand sarcasm.
I'm a great supporter of the end of DADT and in fact feel that that momentum should be used to further add service as a avenue to citizenship.
My grandfather alone was a participant in three wars, to say nothing of my other family members. The difference between them and you is that they learned to never make assumptions...
Yeah yeah, you said there will be an "apocalypse" since we ended DADT. Well it didn't happen and it won't happen. There have always been gays in the military even when your grandpa was in. Ask him, and ask him if they were any less brave. Or maybe the difference between him and me is he is a dumbass and really didn't ask - or tell ;)

YUK!YUK!YUK! Grampa was a dumbass (or he didn't ask or tell).
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
What is an LGBTQI church anyway???
The kind that it's a hate crime to burn down silly.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind said when blacks could marry whites the world would end....IT DID NOT....LOL TYPICAL NAZI FASCIST.......
"NAZI FASCIST"? Aren't they two different ideologies? A fasci, from which we get the word fascism, are a bundle of wooden sticks with an axe blade emerging from the center, which is an image that traditionally symbolizes summary power and jurisdiction, and/or "strength. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Many organizations, and governments, including the U.S. Senate use the symbol in their crests, logos, emblems, etc.

http://sosymbol.tumblr.com/post/9544645575/do...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ok, well that's clear as mud....
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ok, well that's clear as mud....
I dunno I got "LGBTQI" from RnL. I think it means Lesbian Gay Bisexual Tranny Queen and Illegal or something like that. It basically means not straight.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno I got "LGBTQI" from RnL. I think it means Lesbian Gay Bisexual Tranny Queen and Illegal or something like that. It basically means not straight.
LOL! "Illegal"???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

What next?????

Texas’ first LGBT legislator comes out as ‘pansexual’

CHRISTINE ROBERTS
Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mary Gonzalez, the Texas legislator who garnered international attention this summer as the state's first openly lesbian lawmaker now says she identifies as a "pansexual."

Pansexuals do not believe in "gender binaries," meaning that their feelings of attraction are gender-blind, Gonzalez said in an interview with the Dallas Voice.

The 29-year-old's admission makes her the only U.S. legislator to openly describe her sexual orientation as "pansexual."

Gonzalez, who will serve in the Texas House of Representatives next year, said that she's decided to clarify her sexual orientation because

----------"gender identity isn't the defining part of [her] attraction."----------

What the h3!l does that mean????? How does one go from being a lesbian to a 'pansexual' anyway??????

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

For someone who considers themself homo sapiens sapiens, you;re not much of a thinking organism.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
For some who takes pride in being gay, you're not very happy.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the deliberate setting fire to any church a hate crime?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

DOMA is already unconstitutional because it does not recognize marriages found legal in the several states--the states with SSM. That's abrogation of those state's rights you keep talking about.

BT--baker doesn't stop all constitutional questions concerning SSM, only certain bases in certain venues.
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
State's rights DOES resolve the case!
How dense are you?
If there is a right to gay marriage, then DOMA is per se unconstitutional?
do you get that?
If there is not such a right, which the court found there is not due to baker, the statute may still be invalid as interfering in state's right..
and lo and behold, state's rights it is!
Baker doesn't resolve it, but it prevents anyone from arguing there is a right to gay marriage!
see how that works yet?
Get why I dig the DOMA cases yet?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
For someone who considers themself homo sapiens sapiens, you;re not much of a thinking organism.
<quoted text>
Thank you for leaving out the profanity. I knew you could do it.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
....and "P" for pansexual. There's gotta be an acronym in ther somewhere.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

If only you would put even half as much effort into your arguments.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for leaving out the profanity. I knew you could do it.
1 post removed

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
....and "P" for pansexual. There's gotta be an acronym in ther somewhere.
Oh ya LOL I forgot the new one.....

Are they having sex with pans now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,461 - 16,480 of26,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••