Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: politix.topix.com

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Comments
15,141 - 15,160 of 26,178 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey OH great ignorant one! There isn't one sexual act that gays do that Us heterosexuals don't also do! 34% to 38% of heterosexuals perform anal sex with their girlfriends and or wives! LOL,And unfortunately for you this makes up the vast majority of humans performing anal sex! Homosexuality is also very prevalent in nature also which is the very definition of nature at the rate of over 1,500 species! Now what?
Don't forget the upswing in teen girls who now choose anal as a method of birth control. They also (seriously) think that they've retained their virginity by avoiding vaginal sex.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the upswing in teen girls who now choose anal as a method of birth control. They also (seriously) think that they've retained their virginity by avoiding vaginal sex.
it's not only teenagers. nationwide surveys show that 40% of all sexually active women between the ages of 13 and 45 enjoy anal and giving sex as much as they do vaginal. and that it's the birth control of choice across the same age spectrum.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
Can you explain how any of those pairings would affect any one else's marriage?
As I didn't claim that they would, your question is of the type "When did you stop beating your wife?". Do you usually engage in such dishonest tactics?

Now, we were discussing same-sex marriage. Can you provide a rationale for not giving legal recognition to same-sex marriage, other than "We've always done it that way."?

Or are you going to dodge that question yet again?

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not only teenagers. nationwide surveys show that 40% of all sexually active women between the ages of 13 and 45 enjoy anal and giving sex as much as they do vaginal. and that it's the birth control of choice across the same age spectrum.
Well, who would have known?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey OH great ignorant one! There isn't one sexual act that gays do that Us heterosexuals don't also do! 34% to 38% of heterosexuals perform anal sex with their girlfriends and or wives! LOL,And unfortunately for you this makes up the vast majority of humans performing anal sex! Homosexuality is also very prevalent in nature also which is the very definition of nature at the rate of over 1,500 species! Now what?
==========
Speaking of "ignorant" you take the prize.

Abnormal and unnatural in HUMANS. Guess you missed that, and it does not matter that heterosexuals air out their rears too, it is still unnatural and abnormal in HUMANS just as stated.

Look brains, by your own figures anal sex is abnormal. "34% to 38%" is not a norm. You prove my point. You could even add those figures to the entire homosexual population and it would still not be a norm for the general population of HUMANS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is perfectly natural for a homosexual to seek companionship with someone of the same sex. What is unnatural is for a homosexual to masquerade as a straight person by marring someone of the opposite sex.
==========
Only if homosexuals are not human.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, who would have known?
well, obviously someone does, right? and now you do, too.*lol*

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
by your own figures anal sex is abnormal. "34% to 38%" is not a norm.
The word "abnormal" does not mean "less than 50%". It means *rare*.

If more than a third of people engage in some behavior, then it is not a rare behavior.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "abnormal" does not mean "less than 50%". It means *rare*.
If more than a third of people engage in some behavior, then it is not a rare behavior.
==========
Nope, norm means what occurs with greatest frequency or the most.

But homosexuality is *rare* because they are only some 1% of population, and certainly not the 10% they claim.
1 post removed

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, disgusting sack of shit homo, I've slept with 80 + women and not one enjoyed anal sex.
It's not them; it's you.
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, disgusting sack of shit homo, I've slept with 80 + women and not one enjoyed anal sex.
Sorry not gay troll,I'm just in favor of marriage equality like half of the population now stupid! Well it would seem it is you who is full of shyte,that is a bigoted human piece of shyte! LOL A virgin huh? You must have lead a sheltered life! Read the links and weep LIAR!

Heterosexuals and anal sex

nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

And
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, so you slept in your sister's dorm for one night? congratulations. you must have fit right in, huh?
3 posts removed
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying sack of shit, your sites are worthless, like everything you say. Just because you like it up the ass doesn't mean females do.
Well that's not what your girlfriend said just last night! She sure squealed like the pig she is! LOLOLOL,Oh.lets see your links LIAR! You got squat!
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd fit right in yur fat mouth, cokkbyte.
And I bet you'd just enjoy that immensley wouldn't ya big boy! LOL,Problem is WeeB's is straight,you'll have to find someone whose a sef-hating honor-less cowardly in the closet gay like you for that to happen! Oh and you better bring that microscope and tweezers to find that ity bitty thing! LOLOLOL

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Is it painful to be so intransigently moronic?

Why would a straight person choose to do "gay things"--a totally meaningless phrase?

We do not choose to be gay, but we do things with other gay people. We often do the same things with straight people. If you had any human interaction beyond parole hearings, you;d understand that.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Wow. So you CHOOSE to hang out with gays? You CHOOSE to have gay sex, and CHOOSE to do gay things and CHOOSE to be around gay people. It's a CHOICE you've made.
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Because separate but equal is not equal,guys like you just love the 14th amendment when it goes your way but if something is declared Unconstitutional because of it that you don't like let the whining begin! Hypocrite! Oh and by the way,parts of DOMA have already been declared Unconstitutional in Federal court! it's just a matter of time until the whole thing comes tumbling down!
Wonder if you are among the group still crying about the Supreme Court decision favoring Bush in the election...in the case Gore v. Bush?
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Until it's overturned by a court.
We shall see.
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Drew Smith wrote:
Not anymore. The times are changing.
<quoted text>
And there were 16 states that still had laws that barred interracial marriage in 1967. The USSC decision overturned that. Guess you forgot that.
The times were changing then. The times are changing now.
31 states have voted it down...some very recently.

No judge can ever change my personal belief...nor a mayor of Chicago or Boston.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Wrong, as usual. A trait that is less common but perpetuated throughout the history of a species is not abnormal for the species. Since homosexuality is found in our species ALONG with many other species, it is natural by definition.

Do you consider being blond abnormal or just less common? Do you object to left-handers being treated like "normal" people?

Nothing is "unnatural" in humans because we left nature behind millennia ago. It's a meaningless standard.
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Speaking of "ignorant" you take the prize.
Abnormal and unnatural in HUMANS. Guess you missed that, and it does not matter that heterosexuals air out their rears too, it is still unnatural and abnormal in HUMANS just as stated.
Look brains, by your own figures anal sex is abnormal. "34% to 38%" is not a norm. You prove my point. You could even add those figures to the entire homosexual population and it would still not be a norm for the general population of HUMANS.
2 posts removed
Ken

Danville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I would prefer that ALL churches remember that their tax-exempt status relies on their political inactivity. Priests are also representatives of their churches, meaning what they say is directly attributable to the church.
How fu**ing stupid are you? The nuns in question belong to more than one order, and not all orders are dedicated to teaching. Not even the vatican has said anything about them abandoning the schools. Their complaint is that the nuns aren't involving themselves enough in political issues like gay rights and abortion and are spending too much time ministering to the poor.
Any nun who met you could possibly become a man-hater; you have not one positive trait. Your fantasies about lesbian nuns is your problem, not theirs. How would it even be relevant?
It's very cool to be an ex-catholic. There is nothing better than removing the shackles of ignorance and superstition and taking control of your own life.
<quoted text>
Abortion is against Catholic teaching...now I know taking the life of an unborn child has no meaning to you, but how stupid are you to think the pope should be ok with nuns being in any way involved in that issue...each order has their charter from the pope. I would not miss most of them at all, their numbers are dropping daily. However, traditional orders, contemplative orders numbers are increasing.
Well the decent traits I have would not be known in your world of hate and nastiness.

Enjoy your time here, ex-Catholic....Like a naughty child thumbing your nose at a parent. You never really grew up and matured, did you?

Now, aren't you late for yr Janet Reno Look-Alike-Contest? You've the shoe size for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••