Obama Announces Full Support for Gay Marriage

May 9, 2012 Full story: politix.topix.com 26,178

It's a historic day for gay rights activists: Obama has just announced his support for gay marriage.

Full Story
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#12262 Jul 11, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? If Romney is elected.....he has NO CONTROL over whether Justice Gingsburg stays or retires......the choice will be her's, but know this.......if she should retire....another like-mined Justice will be appointed..........because the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT can not do it's job if it is all one way or the other.
Oh and just for your information.....outside of President Reagan, California has NEVER voted for a Republican Presidential nominee before!!!
Ya... but Reagan ran against Carter. The only president in recent history who arguably did a worse job than the big O... so could go red once again

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#12263 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand that two gay people can't make a baby together???
Yes they can, you stupid sow. Homosexuality and sterility aren't the same thing.
And since you don't have to be able to spawn in order to marry, it's a non issue.

Santa Monica, CA

#12264 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, in theory, they can still have children...they are a man and a woman......
ss couples will never have kids together.....
Well, if you had to be able to spawn in order to marry, that would be an issue.

Santa Monica, CA

#12265 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole nightmare will be over soon....
You're going to kill yourself?
(Don't, that would end your suffering.)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12266 Jul 11, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
By using Stem Cells. Remember that Stem cells can be turned into anything......including sperm!!!
Very good....some lesser minds might have thought I was going for some crude illustration. ;)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#12267 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand that two gay people can't make a baby together???
Actually they can as long as one is of the opposite sex.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#12268 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This is some funny stuff!!! LOL!!!
Fair is fair.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12269 Jul 11, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they can as long as one is of the opposite sex.
Sounds like the makings of a great web based business.

Babies R Us, or something like it...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#12270 Jul 11, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true.....in theory 2 Lesbians can use the egg from one woman and the Stem Cells from the other woman turned into to sperm........so, in theory....2 Lesbians could get pregnant without the use of donor sperm.
Now, stuff that in your azz.......lol!!!
In reality one lesbian can impregnate another lesbian, provided the first lesbian is a male lesbian.

Hey....don't get mad at me....I didn't make this stuff up.:)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#12271 Jul 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no need to procreate or have the ability to procreate to exercise your right to marry. none, nada, zilch. not even part of the argument on this issue.
Woody

No argument on that point pal. There IS NOT a procreative ability, intent, possibility, etc in order for a person to exercise their right to marry. However the fact it is a right in the first place isssssssssss........I know you know this.....THAT'S RIGHT! Procreation! Let's all give Woody a round of appause, and a gold star for citing Baker vs Nelson.

http://www.cas.umt.edu/phil/faculty/walton/ba...
The iinstitution of marriage as a union man and woman, uniquely involving the procreation and rearing of children within a family, is as old as the book of Genesis. Skinner V. Oklahoma ex rel. Williamson, 316 U.S. 535, 541, 62 S.Ct. 1110, 1113, 86 L.Ed. 1655, 1660 (1942), which invalidated Oklahoma's Habitual Criminal Sterilization Act on equal protection grounds, stated in part: "Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race." This historic institution manifestly is more deeply founded than the asserted contemporary concept of marriage and societal interests for which petitioners contend

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12272 Jul 11, 2012
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....how do they do that....by placing the "freeze pop" at the end of a str......
rather than saying stupid things, maybe it's time that you actually did a little bit of research.

Location hidden

#12273 Jul 11, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true.....in theory 2 Lesbians can use the egg from one woman and the Stem Cells from the other woman turned into to sperm........so, in theory....2 Lesbians could get pregnant without the use of donor sperm.
as we know, love, it's not a theory any longer

Location hidden

#12274 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what the heck! Why stop at stem cells, I say we clone ourselves and call ourselves our children....
That is an 'abuse' of science.....
it's not cloning, and it's not abuse of science. it's what god has given doctors and the medical industry the knowledge to do. get over yourself.

Location hidden

#12275 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing up the worst scenarios in which to bring up kids to compare yourselves to....
you do realise that your opinions suck, don't you?

Location hidden

#12276 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they can't...
welcome to the 21st century... yes, they can.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12277 Jul 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gosh-doggy...I don't have that right either, and I don't think it's discriminatory at all, since that's not what 'marriage' is....
That's because you are selfish and want only your selfish ways. You don't care about other people's families. If you were actually a person of God you would understand that God is love rather than an arrogant ego attempting to assert itself.

Location hidden

#12278 Jul 11, 2012
no big O wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya... but Reagan ran against Carter. The only president in recent history who arguably did a worse job than the big O... so could go red once again
mr. carter was the best president since fdr. many people didn't like him because he wanted the u.s. to be at peace with the rest of the world.

mr. obama is the third best president since fdr.

quit listening to the pundits and look at the facts.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#12279 Jul 11, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow..hardly any effort at all...that's just a stupid thing to suggest as procreation and an even dumber reason to assume that would bolster your case for ssm....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#12280 Jul 11, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are selfish and want only your selfish ways. You don't care about other people's families. If you were actually a person of God you would understand that God is love rather than an arrogant ego attempting to assert itself.
You mean like polygamists families???? Or children from incestuous relationships??? You mean 'those' families???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#12281 Jul 11, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realise that your opinions suck, don't you?
Nobody said the truth was easy to accept....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 120,505
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 8 min Delbert 142
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 10 min Abdurratln 3,254
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 12 min Smack Down 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Emeem 1,124,285
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 16 min irateminger 25
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min wojar 179,217
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 35 min Le Duped 185
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 1 hr Le Duped 435
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr harmonious 269,273

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE