Why so few Black men are working

There are 20 comments on the Dec 11, 2011, San Francisco Bay View story titled Why so few Black men are working. In it, San Francisco Bay View reports that:

Amnesty International Ann Garrison Barack Obama Bayview Hunters Point Black Panther Party Block Report Radio California Congo Cynthia McKinney Democratic Republic of Congo France Gaza Haiti and Latin America Haiti earthquake human rights hunger strike Hurricane Katrina Iraq Israel Johannes Mehserle KPFA Lennar Libya Lovelle Mixon Malcolm X Minister ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Bay View.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6053 Jun 18, 2012
Chilliwest wrote:
Mitt is a joke. Stale, boring, rigid, robot-like. Obama has finesse and presense like Sidney Poitier, Paul Robeson, or Sean Connery (as 007).
Mitt is like Donald Trump. Rich boring guys who list their hair as an asset in their portfolios. The dems have had their share of these stiff types, remember Gore. Obama will win, I wouldn't bet against him.
Then educate us. Just what has Obama accomplished in his nearly four years in office?

The People wants results, not excuses. They gave Obama a chance, and he failed miserably.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#6054 Jun 18, 2012
Obama is a traitor and a liar. He thumbs his nose at the constitution(law) and the people of the USA. Hitler and Stalin are laughing out loud from hell at the way he has gotten the USA.
Vengeful White Male

Romania

#6055 Jun 18, 2012
As a White man I've stopped working, now I get enough payments from the government to live off without having to do anything.

However, I receive $1500 per month per child (We only have 1) and we are now going to have as many White children as possible.

The sooner other Whites do the same the sooner this country will collapse, at least we will have some White children to fight for our future.

And it's ok I have a college degree and am intelligent so I'm adding positively to the gene pool, unlike other intelligent Whites who have to pay for all the blacks and mexicans to breed.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#6056 Jun 18, 2012
Vengeful White Male wrote:
As a White man I've stopped working, now I get enough payments from the government to live off without having to do anything.
However, I receive $1500 per month per child (We only have 1) and we are now going to have as many White children as possible.
The sooner other Whites do the same the sooner this country will collapse, at least we will have some White children to fight for our future.
And it's ok I have a college degree and am intelligent so I'm adding positively to the gene pool, unlike other intelligent Whites who have to pay for all the blacks and mexicans to breed.
Yall just joined da ranks of White trash! having a college degree you iz dumb hell for waiting so long.
Vengeful White Male

Norrköping, Sweden

#6057 Jun 18, 2012
Haha that's true.

But I'm awake now.
john horse

Adelaide, Australia

#6058 Jun 19, 2012
I work. Real hard.

www.ghettothugs.com

Check out the link.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#6059 Jun 19, 2012
john horse wrote:
I work. Real hard.
www.ghettothugs.com
Check out the link.
Oooooooo......weeeeee!!! der be a hole gang of those sissys ova in West Hollywood, California has a lot of sissy hoods...
Truth

Matthews, IN

#6060 Jun 19, 2012
Looks around at all of the white trash and racists in the room.......

Cowards and ineffectual dainty types.
Chilliwest

United States

#6061 Jun 19, 2012
Mitt is your little girl...His moves are very feminine.
No, I prefer Obama as President; at least I dont expect him to change tampons once a month.
Chilliwest

United States

#6062 Jun 19, 2012
Every great empire has fallen; history supports my statement. The Roman empire, babylon, etc, etc... They used to say that the sun never sets on the British emipre...but today it does. The US is heading down hill; not because of Obama but because we are too arrogant. Ironically, the Romans section of the bible states, 'the wages of sin is death'. The deception, evil, and enmity that we Americans have demonstrated towards others will be the death of us. It is not too late to change for the better.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#6063 Jun 19, 2012
Chilliwest wrote:
Every great empire has fallen; history supports my statement. The Roman empire, babylon, etc, etc... They used to say that the sun never sets on the British emipre...but today it does. The US is heading down hill; not because of Obama but because we are too arrogant. Ironically, the Romans section of the bible states,'the wages of sin is death'. The deception, evil, and enmity that we Americans have demonstrated towards others will be the death of us. It is not too late to change for the better.
I'll bet Odumbo has 666 on his head.
frank

Humble, TX

#6064 Jun 20, 2012
Chilliwest wrote:
Mitt is your little girl...His moves are very feminine.
No, I prefer Obama as President; at least I dont expect him to change tampons once a month.
You must not have seen oblamer through a ball.....http://youtu.be/AP4ke CkYHYU

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6065 Jun 20, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had spent a single day in Iraq, you would realize the importance of the war. It is not about the oil or the WMDs
That's not what the North Vietnamese/Cambodian field workers said when their brothers and sisters were killed, and there were people in Iraq i.e. college students,retirees,and infants who were anihilated-I wish you could have told their families about the importance of war-and then when Ron Paul speaks the truth about Iraq, he's laughed at..there weren't an Al Qaeda leaders or WMD found-it was a global blunder and the rest of the world knows it

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6066 Jun 20, 2012
Problems. Nothing but problems.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#6067 Jun 20, 2012
Hmmmmm...mmmmmmmm....It be looking like Obama's Empire built on Blaming Bush, Lies, Thievery, Racial Division, Economic Failure, Failure to Up-Hold The Constitution, Can now add Murder! Obama and his stooge Eric Holder have chit the stick and it smells like hell! the only thing that smells worse is Mitchell, Obama's " Kingdom Of O'Babylon " is crumbling before every one's eyes.
frank

Humble, TX

#6068 Jun 23, 2012
2 posts removed
cronn
#6071 Aug 17, 2012
i'm mixed I don't count..
I hate pure people you guys are stupid..

I never get laid..

I hate you so much..
cronn
#6072 Aug 17, 2012
all them black guys making mix babies.. so I get replaced anyway..

I hate white people now..

i'm not dating no pure black person though..
cronn
#6073 Aug 17, 2012
don't vote obama then fine..

you still are dumb..
cronn
#6074 Aug 17, 2012
you all had to convince obama that he was one

race to feel good..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 4 min sarabella 1,034
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min red and right 161,086
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Guru 187,422
News Sanders announcement 'within days?' 5 min Lawrence Wolf 41
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 6 min Silent Echo 340
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min red and right 179,425
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min red and right 1,220,847
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Taletha 324,816
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 45 min xxxrayted 746
More from around the web