Why so few Black men are working

Dec 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Francisco Bay View

Amnesty International Ann Garrison Barack Obama Bayview Hunters Point Black Panther Party Block Report Radio California Congo Cynthia McKinney Democratic Republic of Congo France Gaza Haiti and Latin America Haiti earthquake human rights hunger strike Hurricane Katrina Iraq Israel Johannes Mehserle KPFA Lennar Libya Lovelle Mixon Malcolm X Minister ... (more)

Comments (Page 259)

Showing posts 5,161 - 5,180 of5,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chilliwest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

responses not 'resppnses'.
Chilliwest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Bush built up so much negative momentum for this country, when Obama took office he had to gradually ween us off GOP bad tactics, bad habits, and bad results. Similar to a train that builds up momentum and speed, even when the brakes are fully applied, the train will continue to move in its direction of momentum. Obama has applied the brakes to the old Bush train; it will take time to fully stop that loco (crazy) locomotive. In the words of Bush, himself,'you fool me once, shame on you, fool me again, shame on ...errr...you see,
you just cant fool me again...errr...shame on the fooler..err.'
Black Wino

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Chilliwest wrote:
responses not 'resppnses'.
Yeah when Obama chits out more lies, Chilliwest, you react by eating it all up! you are Obama's first line responder.
Chilliwest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Mitt is a joke. Stale, boring, rigid, robot-like. Obama has finesse and presense like Sidney Poitier, Paul Robeson, or Sean Connery (as 007).
Mitt is like Donald Trump. Rich boring guys who list their hair as an asset in their portfolios. The dems have had their share of these stiff types, remember Gore. Obama will win, I wouldn't bet against him.
Chilliwest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah when Obama chits out more lies, Chilliwest, you react by eating it all up! you are Obama's first line responder.
Where have you been...they all lie! I am left with few options just like you are. The process of elimination compels me to vote for the best of the worst. I would vote for Paul over Obama but Paul is currently the snowball in hell-doesn't stand a chance. He will be evaporating shortly. Obama has my vote over Mitt.
Dane Thorsen

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

If Blacks pretend to be Illegal Aliens maybe Obama will give a crap about them.
Tait

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Chilliwest wrote:
Mitt is a joke. Stale, boring, rigid, robot-like. Obama has finesse and presense like Sidney Poitier, Paul Robeson, or Sean Connery (as 007).
Mitt is like Donald Trump. Rich boring guys who list their hair as an asset in their portfolios. The dems have had their share of these stiff types, remember Gore. Obama will win, I wouldn't bet against him.
Oh for Christ sake Obummer is no Sidney Poitier, Paul Robeson, or Sean Connery unless all you want to look at his 'Crap Acting'
This dude is a total Phony just like your actor heros but worse.
The sad thing is he is in charge of this country & he's running it into the ground!
Let me ask you this...do you want a phony actor or someone who can actually run this country???
Fortunate1

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama beat McCain who beat the pants off Romney.

Are we on the same planet? Here in America, our car manufacturing companies spend $0.60 out of every dollar on advertising to promote their products. The Japanese spend $0.15 out of every dollar to advertise thier autos. The rest goes into the quality of their products. Here in America, the best marketer (marketing campaign) always won the race. Name calling, lies, and other tactics used to discredit Obama (like calling him out of his name - Obummer) will not work. The old marketing strategy is dead...Kaput. Shear talent will win the day, and Obama has it.
Black Wino

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Seems like the Commander of Lies and Deception has met his match with President Putin, the look of disgust and disdain on Putin's face said it all while sitting next to Obama's weak a$$ at the Los Cabos meeting, after giving away America's first line of missile defence in hopes of Russia's friendship and cooperation, Putin gave Obama his reward by showing contempt for Obama weakness and American values, not only has Obama and his band of thieving, murdering thugs put more blacks on the unemployment line, he too will be out of his job as President, Obama has been exposed as a phony to Americans and the world.
frank

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Chilliwest wrote:
Have You seen Your Hero oblamer through a ball????LMMFWAO!!!!!!!
Like a little girl!lol!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Chilliwest wrote:
Then educate us. Just what has Obama accomplished in his nearly four years in office?

The People wants results, not excuses. They gave Obama a chance, and he failed miserably.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a traitor and a liar. He thumbs his nose at the constitution(law) and the people of the USA. Hitler and Stalin are laughing out loud from hell at the way he has gotten the USA.
Vengeful White Male

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

As a White man I've stopped working, now I get enough payments from the government to live off without having to do anything.

However, I receive $1500 per month per child (We only have 1) and we are now going to have as many White children as possible.

The sooner other Whites do the same the sooner this country will collapse, at least we will have some White children to fight for our future.

And it's ok I have a college degree and am intelligent so I'm adding positively to the gene pool, unlike other intelligent Whites who have to pay for all the blacks and mexicans to breed.
Black Wino

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Vengeful White Male wrote:
As a White man I've stopped working, now I get enough payments from the government to live off without having to do anything.
However, I receive $1500 per month per child (We only have 1) and we are now going to have as many White children as possible.
The sooner other Whites do the same the sooner this country will collapse, at least we will have some White children to fight for our future.
And it's ok I have a college degree and am intelligent so I'm adding positively to the gene pool, unlike other intelligent Whites who have to pay for all the blacks and mexicans to breed.
Yall just joined da ranks of White trash! having a college degree you iz dumb hell for waiting so long.
Vengeful White Male

Norrköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Haha that's true.

But I'm awake now.
john horse

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

I work. Real hard.

www.ghettothugs.com

Check out the link.
Black Wino

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

john horse wrote:
I work. Real hard.
www.ghettothugs.com
Check out the link.
Oooooooo......weeeeee!!! der be a hole gang of those sissys ova in West Hollywood, California has a lot of sissy hoods...
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Looks around at all of the white trash and racists in the room.......

Cowards and ineffectual dainty types.
Chilliwest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Mitt is your little girl...His moves are very feminine.
No, I prefer Obama as President; at least I dont expect him to change tampons once a month.
Chilliwest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Every great empire has fallen; history supports my statement. The Roman empire, babylon, etc, etc... They used to say that the sun never sets on the British emipre...but today it does. The US is heading down hill; not because of Obama but because we are too arrogant. Ironically, the Romans section of the bible states, 'the wages of sin is death'. The deception, evil, and enmity that we Americans have demonstrated towards others will be the death of us. It is not too late to change for the better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,161 - 5,180 of5,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Sir William Ferrell 218,494
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Mothra 43,014
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Bruno 39,854
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min Tinka 106,053
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 37 min notevenreal 96
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,243
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min cpeter1313 303,167
Range showdown draws armed supporters to Nevada 59 min Happy Harry Cox 48
Feds: Safety Concerns Led To Nevada Cow Release 3 hr Bob 349
Obama blasts 'least productive Congress in mode... 3 hr barefoot2626 385
•••
•••
•••
•••