Democrats protest plan for Rush Limbaugh bust in Missouri

Mar 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

A plan to place a bust in the Missouri Capitol of Rush Limbaugh, the conservative broadcaster embroiled in controversy over his calling a university student a "slut" on the air, has upset local Democrats who are trying to block the effort.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Andrew Breitbart has fallen, and he can't get up.

RIP
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Idiots, one and all, including you, Poo. I'll bet Ted Kennedy will get a bust or painting in the halls of Congress, and Rush hasn't killed anyone.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Wow, this just keeps getting better and better… Andrew Breitbart is burning in HELL as his curse smeared all over causing 41 advertisers pulled their ads, 3 radio stations drops out, Limbaugh has apologized countless number of times (and his apologies have not been accepted) and now we get to stop these right-wing idiots from putting a bust of his fat head in the state capital… this is the best, LOL!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

... and MCP comes along to make the case-in-point...
Cary Simmons

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

I am not a Democrat and I am sick of Rush! He is ruining our party!

Take that bust and throw it into the trash can!

Rush, please go away. The sooner you are gone, the sooner we can clean up the party!

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Every woman in the country regardless of party affiliations should be raising hell.

But I am really really glad he went after a bright successful law student and refuses to stop! It got 2 of my apathetic nieces and my neighbor to get active.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
Idiots, one and all, including you, Poo. I'll bet Ted Kennedy will get a bust or painting in the halls of Congress, and Rush hasn't killed anyone.
...he hasn't killed anybody we know of. No telling what he does on his trips to the Dominican Republic...

(Of course I could be wrong)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, this just keeps getting better and better… Andrew Breitbart is burning in HELL as his curse smeared all over causing 41 advertisers pulled their ads, 3 radio stations drops out, Limbaugh has apologized countless number of times (and his apologies have not been accepted) and now we get to stop these right-wing idiots from putting a bust of his fat head in the state capital… this is the best, LOL!
Breitbart in hell? Maybe,but all THREE Kennedy boys beat him there. And with a little luck YOU won't be too far behind Breitbart. Liberal scum like you and the bootlegging,NAZI sympathyzing Kennedy clan and their adorers like the Clintons have been a blight on the fabric of this country for decades.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Cary Simmons wrote:
Rush, please go away. The sooner you are gone, the sooner we can clean up the party!
I hope by "clean up" that you don't mean make it look like Olympia Snowe R's. If that's what you mean, then no thanks; Rush can stay around.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Far Away wrote:
In tribute to Andrew Breitbart's memory, let's relive an example of how he contributed to the national debate:

"...In the hours immediately following Senator Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called Kennedy a "villain", a "duplicitous bastard", a "prick"[13] and "a special pile of human excrement".[14][15]... "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

Buh-Bye Breitbart, Buh-Bye.

RIP

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

A bobblehead of Rush? The State sale of the license to sell darts in the Capitol, as well as brisk dart sales/rentals -- could end any budget shortfall Missouri has VERY QUICKLY?

What an ingenious way to raise fast cash for the State budget!

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Cary Simmons wrote:
As an Independent who is marginally more disappointed in the right than the left, I gotta thank Rush for alienating more GOP reichwingers than the candidates themselves.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
... blah... blah... blah...
(Of course I could be wrong)
Of course you could, and you are about 99% of the time, but you do surprise me about one out of a hundred comments. This wasn't the one.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

PlacitasRoy wrote:
Every woman in the country regardless of party affiliations should be raising hell.
But I am really really glad he went after a bright successful law student and refuses to stop! It got 2 of my apathetic nieces and my neighbor to get active.
He didn't "go after" a bright law student. He went after a 30 year old planted liberal stooge who's intent was tomattend a Catholic College in order to create controversy over it's policy on contraception and Rush exposed the little trollop for what she was. His poor choice of words gave libes camoflauge from their real goal for about a week but its all out in the open now. The little tool say in front of a Congressional committee and gave FALSE data and skewed facts given her by her liberal handlers,thus perjuring herself as well as showing herself to be a self avowed trollop. With the morals of an alley cat she was the perfect stooge the liberals could send. I suppose her next assignment will be as Bill's new administrative assistant.....

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

'Ol PooPoo set out to determine which sponsors still support Rush, but so many sponsors are rushing (LOL!!!) to get away, the list constantly grows.

This link is the best source he found. Anyone wanting to reach out to Rush's advertisers can select someone to chat with: http://www.topplebush.com/boycott_rush.shtml

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

More whining by the whiney left.

Yawn.
fatbacks x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Breitbart in hell? Maybe,but all THREE Kennedy boys beat him there. And with a little luck YOU won't be too far behind Breitbart. Liberal scum like you and the bootlegging,NAZI sympathyzing Kennedy clan and their adorers like the Clintons have been a blight on the fabric of this country for decades.
Alot like the Bush clan.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

I would think that hearing his name and the word "bust" in the same sentence would make Rush a little nervious.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
'Ol PooPoo set out to determine which sponsors still support Rush, but so many sponsors are rushing (LOL!!!) to get away, the list constantly grows.
This link is the best source he found. Anyone wanting to reach out to Rush's advertisers can select someone to chat with: http://www.topplebush.com/boycott_rush.shtml
I'm sure that the sponsors that dropped Rush are looking very closely at Carbonite. Oh,you haven't heard? Carbonite,one of the first to dump Rush this week has seen a Stock Share Price drop of 12% in just a couple days...... I seriously doubt if Rush wants a fickle company like Carbonite back. Companies debating dropping him now have reaffirmed their trust in him. Meanwhile NEW sponsors are lining up as predicted to replace the chickensh1t companies that got too politically correct for their own good. Let them find new advertising on the lame stream media TV...... MSNBC should up their exposure to the public..... ha ha ha ha ha

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't "go after" a bright law student. He went after a 30 year old planted liberal stooge who's intent was tomattend a Catholic College in order to create controversy over it's policy on contraception and Rush exposed the little trollop for what she was. His poor choice of words gave libes camoflauge from their real goal for about a week but its all out in the open now. The little tool say in front of a Congressional committee and gave FALSE data and skewed facts given her by her liberal handlers,thus perjuring herself as well as showing herself to be a self avowed trollop. With the morals of an alley cat she was the perfect stooge the liberals could send. I suppose her next assignment will be as Bill's new administrative assistant.....
Yeah and Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis Presley are playing Texas Hold 'Em under the front steps of Congress every day at noon as well.

Do you own stock in Reynolds Aluminum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of132
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••