Poll: A closer look at political labels - Democrat' and - Republican'

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Aug. 19, 2012 - A new poll from The Washington Post and the Kaiser Family Foundation takes a hard look at what it means when voters identify themselves as "Democrat" and "Republican." Polling analyst Scott Clement walks us through some of the key findings.

Comments
1 - 20 of 87 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Great article. Here is a summary:

Demoncrat: Evil

Republican: Good

Where's Vera Baker?
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Curtis Lowe wrote:
Great article. Here is a summary:
Demoncrat: Evil
Republican: Good
I have to agree.

President Obama: Evil, not trustworthy
Bishop Rmoney: Good, trustworthy

I don't need to know ANYTHING about Bishop Rmoney and his tax returns. Suffice to say he's not Obama. Heck, I'd even vote for Sarah Palin! We Republicans are UNITED.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Then again, we Republicans can't complain. We got our government TARP bailouts, record profits, bonuses, tax cuts, and we didn't have to create ANY jobs!!!! Life is GREAT! It's a win win for US no matter which party is in office, even though Republicans give us MORE! They let us pollute!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree.
President Obama: Evil, not trustworthy
Bishop Rmoney: Good, trustworthy
I don't need to know ANYTHING about Bishop Rmoney and his tax returns. Suffice to say he's not Obama. Heck, I'd even vote for Sarah Palin! We Republicans are UNITED.
Your tax return BS is laying an egg. This election will be dediced because of 4 stupid words, "You didn't build that". Obama screwed the pooch big time.

Where's Vera Baker?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

I noticed that in the video there were twice as many Democrats that were broken down into groups than republicans… just more proof that if the Democrats get their base out and circumvent those right-wing efforts to suppress the vote President Obama will win in another landslide as Speaker Pelosi takes back control of the House.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tax return BS is laying an egg. This election will be dediced because of 4 stupid words, "You didn't build that". Obama screwed the pooch big time.
Where's Vera Baker?
Again, I agree and think Bishop Rmoney should stop talking about his tax returns and what Harry Reid knows about him. Let the voting public forget about Bishop Rmoney's hidden tax returns.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I noticed that in the video there were twice as many Democrats that were broken down into groups than republicans… just more proof that if the Democrats get their base out and circumvent those right-wing efforts to suppress the vote President Obama will win in another landslide as Speaker Pelosi takes back control of the House.
We got tea. You got squat.

Obama to the Tea Party in November, "You didn't brew that."
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I agree and think Bishop Rmoney should stop talking about his tax returns and what Harry Reid knows about him. Let the voting public forget about Bishop Rmoney's hidden tax returns.
Agree. And Obama (Barry Soetero) should release his applications to Columbia and Harvard where he applied as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia.

"You didn't build that." - Barack Obama
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Actually, we have to thank Saul Wry-an who voted for TARP and begged all Tea Partiers to agree with him. In his famous speech, he cited our beloved Republican President, Herbert Hoover, and said we have to compromise our principles in order to preserve our principles. As Republicans, life is GREAT for us. If we can elect Bishop Rmoney, it can only get BETTER, for US (the 1%).

BTW, didn't Saul Wry-an make $8 million the day after he passed TARP and compromised his principles? Did he have some government information that gave him a personal winfall in the stock market?

Then didn't Saul Wry-an vote against the stimulus, but then take it?
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Makes sense wrote:
Actually, we have to thank Saul Wry-an who voted for TARP and begged all Tea Partiers to agree with him. In his famous speech, he cited our beloved Republican President, Herbert Hoover, and said we have to compromise our principles in order to preserve our principles. As Republicans, life is GREAT for us. If we can elect Bishop Rmoney, it can only get BETTER, for US (the 1%).
BTW, didn't Saul Wry-an make $8 million the day after he passed TARP and compromised his principles? Did he have some government information that gave him a personal winfall in the stock market?
Then didn't Saul Wry-an vote against the stimulus, but then take it?
I don't know who Saul Wry-an is, but if he has done well in America, it is because of some teacher or some government road somewhere. "He didn't build that" - Barack Obama

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree.
President Obama: Evil, not trustworthy
Bishop Rmoney: Good, trustworthy
I don't need to know ANYTHING about Bishop Rmoney and his tax returns. Suffice to say he's not Obama. Heck, I'd even vote for Sarah Palin! We Republicans are UNITED.
CALL FOR OBAMA TO VISIT ISRAEL, ALLAY IRAN FEARS... Report: Obama may visit Israel this month as it has been made clear to him that it wasn't in Wisconson..........more on nightly news to come.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I noticed that in the video there were twice as many Democrats that were broken down into groups than republicans… just more proof that if the Democrats get their base out and circumvent those right-wing efforts to suppress the vote President Obama will win in another landslide as Speaker Pelosi takes back control of the House.
Sure, there are more lunitic fringe groups that are the liberal base......just like the gay nut that shot up the religious group last week.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Makes sense wrote:
Actually, we have to thank Saul Wry-an who voted for TARP and begged all Tea Partiers to agree with him. In his famous speech, he cited our beloved Republican President, Herbert Hoover, and said we have to compromise our principles in order to preserve our principles. As Republicans, life is GREAT for us. If we can elect Bishop Rmoney, it can only get BETTER, for US (the 1%).
BTW, didn't Saul Wry-an make $8 million the day after he passed TARP and compromised his principles? Did he have some government information that gave him a personal winfall in the stock market?
Then didn't Saul Wry-an vote against the stimulus, but then take it?
actually we have to think Barack Obama for not proposing anything.......in 4 years. In fact if it wasn't for the czars and persidential decrees, noting but a failed tax plan has been done in 4 years..........except add 5 trillion in debt.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I agree and think Bishop Rmoney should stop talking about his tax returns and what Harry Reid knows about him. Let the voting public forget about Bishop Rmoney's hidden tax returns.
Harry Reid refused to release his returns as did Pelosi.....you loons sure do like to hide things.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, there are more lunitic fringe groups that are the liberal base......just like the gay nut that shot up the religious group last week.
The Fempire Strikes Back?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fempire Strikes Back?
Darth Baker........where are you?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope the President goes back to Chicago, and helps Rahm fix the neighborhoods. Another 30 shot over the week end, 6 dead. What could they possibly think they are doing by killing each other off every weekend? These are Obama's chosen neighborhood, yet he says not one word about the chaos.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1



Here's the proper depiction of obamacrats:


http://static.dickmorris.com/wp-content/uploa...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

‘We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt

By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

Vice President Joe Biden (Photo by Penny Starr/CNSNews.com)
( CNSNews.com )– Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.

“And folks look, AARP knows and the people with me here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable,” Biden said at the event on Thursday in Alexandria, Va.“It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it now. It can’t do it financially.”

“We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,” Biden said.

“Now, people when I say that look at me and say,‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said.“The answer is yes, that's what I’m telling you.”

(Listen to Audio)
http://cybercastnewsservice.org/JoeBidenHealt...

CAN THIS ADMIN GET ANY WORSE?

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3



Just look at the Crime Capital of the US, Chicago, to see what Jackasscrats create when they take over like a virus.



What Filth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••