Now it's Democrats' turn to make presidential case

Sep 1, 2012 Full story: KXXV-TV Waco 160

Some 300 people have blocked a ring road in the Spanish capital to protest the introduction of spending cuts that will leave non-registered immigrants without healthcare.

Full Story

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#125 Sep 2, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: FORWARD
Romney: BACKWARDS into the Bush Ditch
Obama: FORWARD into the deep, dark abyss
Romney: BACK TO the top of the heap.
1 post removed

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#127 Sep 2, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney, where are all of those tax returns?
Romney, what do you do inside that Temple that the rest of us are barred from?
Romney, were you really living in Tagg's basement or were you committing Voter Fraud?
Romney, where are your college transcripts?
Romney, where is your Dad's birth certificate?
Romney, where are Ann's medical records?
Obama: where is your real birth certificate?
Obama: what did you do with the Communist Radicals that you hung around with for 20 plus years?
Obama: where are your college transcripts?
Obama: where is the records for the real estate purchase you made from the Convicted Felon Renko?
Obama: where is your Dad's birth certificate?
Obama: where is Michelle's medical records?
Obama: where is Michelle's travel records that your office swears she and you paid the US taxpayers back, but no one has seen.

OregonSUX: Do you have your Dad's birth certificate? Or your Mom's birth certificate?

I have both of my parents and grandparents death certificates but no birth certificates.

Romney's dad was a US Citizen who moved to Mexico in the early 30's, so no matter where Romney was born, he is considered a US born Citizen thanks to his dad.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#128 Sep 2, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: FORWARD into the deep, dark abyss
Romney: BACK TO the top of the heap.
Obama: FORWARD

Romney: BACKWARDS into the Bush DITCH

850,000/month in job losses
crashing stock market
economy in the worst recession since the Great Depression

Romney had 200 words for the economy and 0 words for the troops overseas.

Romney cares nothing about the economy since he has $250 million to tide himself through and ignores the troops since he is a four time draft dodger.

What a POS Republiscums have chosen.
obarry

Beckley, WV

#129 Sep 2, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: FORWARD
Forward into record debt. Thank you barack hussien.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#130 Sep 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: FORWARD
Romney: BACKWARDS into the Bush DITCH
850,000/month in job losses
crashing stock market
economy in the worst recession since the Great Depression
Romney had 200 words for the economy and 0 words for the troops overseas.
Romney cares nothing about the economy since he has $250 million to tide himself through and ignores the troops since he is a four time draft dodger.
What a POS Republiscums have chosen.
Sure beats the lying Oblama...nothing is ever his fault. Just look at how many lies he's told over the last 3 years...it would take a really thick book to hold them.

I don't like Romney at all, I would have much prefered Condi Rice for President, but that isn't going to happen this year.
1 post removed

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#132 Sep 3, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right,people fear the unknown,and less has never been know about a sitting President than Oblamer.
You've seen him in action for 3+ year; how much more do you need to know?

And people know even LESS about Romney, so again I think the fear of the unknown at this precarious point in the economic recovery will hurt Romney.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#133 Sep 3, 2012
I wonder if Obama wants to borrow my chair idea? An empty chair: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
Flipp Flopney

Fullerton, CA

#134 Sep 3, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
I wonder if Obama wants to borrow my chair idea? An empty chair: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
He can talk to a fish flopping around on the stage while fish handlers standby in case of emergency.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#135 Sep 3, 2012
This is when scumbags like Romney and Ryan were not running AGAINST their own country in favor of global banksters, overseas tax dodges, thieving billionaires.

The GOPOX: America-haters.

"But he [Henry Ford] was one of the first business leaders to articulate what economists call “the virtuous circle of growth”: well-paid workers generating consumer demand that in turn promotes business expansion and hiring. Other executives bought his logic, and just as important, strong unions fought for rising pay and good benefits in contracts like the 1950 “Treaty of Detroit” between General Motors and the United Auto Workers.

Riding the dynamics of the virtuous circle, America enjoyed its best period of sustained growth in the decades after World War II, from 1945 to 1973, even though income tax rates were far higher than today. It created not only unprecedented middle-class prosperity but also far greater economic equality than today.

The chief executives of the long postwar boom believed that business success and workers’ well-being ran in tandem.

... At the same time, corporate profits were booming. In 2006, the year before the Great Recession began, corporate profits garnered the largest share of national income since 1942, while the share going to wages and salaries sank to the lowest level since 1929. In the recession’s aftermath, corporate profits have bounced back while middle-class incomes have stagnated.

Today the prevailing cut-to-the-bone business ethos means that a company like Caterpillar demands a wage freeze and lower health benefits from its workers, while posting record profits. " NYTs

“My Colostomy Bag is Full”

Since: Feb 11

Sterling, CO

#136 Sep 3, 2012
Crippled people for Obama

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#137 Sep 3, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats the lying Oblama...nothing is ever his fault. Just look at how many lies he's told over the last 3 years...it would take a really thick book to hold them.
I don't like Romney at all, I would have much prefered Condi Rice for President, but that isn't going to happen this year.
These goobergoblers ain't going to answer you with anything of substance, they're fodder.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#138 Sep 3, 2012
Ryan/Romney Promising to Kill Medicare in 2016.

Middle class families panic. Who will take care of Grannie and Grampy?

Ryan/Romney say put them out into the street to fend for themselves.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#139 Sep 3, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>These goobergoblers ain't going to answer you with anything of substance, they're fodder.
I know that...they've been drinking too much Obama koolaide.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

#140 Sep 3, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Ryan/Romney Promising to Kill Medicare in 2016.
Middle class families panic. Who will take care of Grannie and Grampy?
Ryan/Romney say put them out into the street to fend for themselves.
Obama, Reid and Pelosi are the ones who pulled $716 BILLION dollars from Medicare to pay for his lousy ObamaCare. That is doing a really good job of killing Medicare.

Starting January 2013 my monthly Medicare payment goes from $97 to $200 and on January 2014 it will be $350. All thanks to ObamaCare. So who is killing Medicare? Not Romney, but OBAMA!!!!
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#142 Sep 4, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, Reid and Pelosi are the ones who pulled $716 BILLION dollars from Medicare to pay for his lousy ObamaCare. That is doing a really good job of killing Medicare.
Starting January 2013 my monthly Medicare payment goes from $97 to $200 and on January 2014 it will be $350. All thanks to ObamaCare. So who is killing Medicare? Not Romney, but OBAMA!!!!
You are a liar like your Mormon Messiah America-hater Christian-hater Smutt Romney.

ObamaCare SAVES $716 Billion by reducing Medicare costs by addressing waste, fraud and abuse.

That extends the life of Medicare by a decade.

Smutt Romney, Medicare-hater, plans to KILL Medicare by 2016 by wasting $716 Billion instead.

Republiscum are 100% pathological liars and 100% scumbags.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#144 Sep 4, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that...they've been drinking too much Obama koolaide.
You dine on Rafalca's poo and call it yummy.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#145 Sep 4, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>These goobergoblers ain't going to answer you with anything of substance, they're fodder.
Yeah, you have as much substance as Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, pitiful little liar, economic crank, dork and all around wimp. You would blow away in a breeze if your head wasn't rooted in a hole in the ground.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#146 Sep 4, 2012
Migraine_King wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats the lying Oblama...nothing is ever his fault. Just look at how many lies he's told over the last 3 years...it would take a really thick book to hold them.
I don't like Romney at all, I would have much prefered Condi Rice for President, but that isn't going to happen this year.
Condi Rice? You mean the woman who gave the most visible speech of her life with lipstick all over her teeth? That one?

You mean the idiot who called Bush her HUSBAND in public? You mean the lying scumbag who is still talking about WMDs in Iraq as if the horrendous and deadly lying done by the Bushies is even remotely acceptable? You mean that POS?

What on God's Green Earth has she ever done that would qualify her for any elected position much less POTUS? Eh? Huh?

I told you, you dine on Rafalca's poo and call it yummy. You have zero taste and not a lick of common sense.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#147 Sep 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you have as much substance as Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, pitiful little liar, economic crank, dork and all around wimp. You would blow away in a breeze if your head wasn't rooted in a hole in the ground.
Did you learn how to talk like that on your own, CHUMP. You see if you and I were walking down the same side of the street your punkazz would see me and turn around and run, and do you know why? It's because the only place you can get away with talking the way you do is on your keyboard, Ho. The next time you go outside, beware.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#148 Sep 4, 2012
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Did you learn how to talk like that on your own, CHUMP. You see if you and I were walking down the same side of the street your punkazz would see me and turn around and run, and do you know why? It's because the only place you can get away with talking the way you do is on your keyboard, Ho. The next time you go outside, beware.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah little smelly rodent...all blather and no character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 3 min thewordofme 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Life is Love 305,563
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min dont drink the ko... 46,607
Pence, 2016 hopefuls back 20-week abortion ban ... 16 min cpeter1313 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min thewordofme 116,549
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Teatard nation 153,156
NYC One of Four Possible Locations for Obama's ... 40 min Bama Yankee 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min harmonious 1,109,482
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Valerie 261,752
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 2 hr kuda 198
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 4 hr barefoot2626 72
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••