Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 17, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Comments
481 - 500 of 1,460 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

It was much more fakeriotic to give blank checks to haliburton at taxpayers expense.
Whocoudadaknowed

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Vance1 wrote:
"We Aren't Stupid", fool us once, But not twice
Obama recieving the BOOT in NOV
AWOL georgie fooled us twice,and cleaned out the till to boot on the way out. Not to mention the money owed on all the dem and repub enabled crap for 8 years. Both parties suck to the enth degree!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

"Santorum endorses one-time rival Romney"

Only a few weeks ago, this was sanatorium: "It truly frightens me to think what’ll happen if Mitt Romney is the nominee."

"My friend, Republicans and conservatives will be crippled by a nominee who presents zero contrast with Barack Obama on the major issues of this election," the letter says, repeating an attack on Romney that Santorum made constantly on the campaign trail. "Any attempt by Mitt Romney to attack President Obama's positions on healthcare, energy policy, social issues, or the economy will be easily neutralized."
Dane T

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

conservative crapola wrote:
Only a few weeks ago, this was sanatorium: "It truly frightens me to think what’ll happen if Mitt Romney is the nominee."
"My friend, Republicans and conservatives will be crippled by a nominee who presents zero contrast with Barack Obama on the major issues of this election," the letter says, repeating an attack on Romney that Santorum made constantly on the campaign trail. "Any attempt by Mitt Romney to attack President Obama's positions on healthcare, energy policy, social issues, or the economy will be easily neutralized."
Mr. Romney knows how awful these Progressives can be after he watched them slander and denegrate Mrs. Clinton and President Bush last time. He can take it.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
Republicans are desperate and will lie, cheat, or steal to win a election.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Intelligent voters are seeing through the Obama fog, and will vote for Romney 2012

Americans need a better chance to success, The chance democrats have taken away since 2008.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

It was mcblame/painlin that screwed you.
hahahahahahaha....get any since '08?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/s...

Obama was backed by 49 percent of registered voters in the telephone poll, compared to 42 percent who supported Romney. In April, the poll showed Obama leading Romney 47 percent to 43 percent.

INDEPENDENTS HOLD POWER

Independents swung behind Obama. Forty eight percent approved and 40 percent disapproved of his performance in May compared to 37 percent who approved and 57 percent who disapproved in April.

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are desperate and will lie, cheat, or steal to win a election.
You lie.

It's crooked democRats that vote early and often, intimidate voters, stuff ballot machines, and refuse to take the deceased and incarcerated off the rolls. Al franken was elected by felons.

Liberals can't win on the merits of their ideas so they want the fairness doctrine.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

rugby flip:'I like mandates. The mandates work.'

rugby flop:'I think it's unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front.'
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
It's crooked democRats that vote early and often, intimidate voters, stuff ballot machines, and refuse to take the deceased and incarcerated off the rolls. Al franken was elected by felons.
Liberals can't win on the merits of their ideas so they want the fairness doctrine.
No you lie.
Bain’s record under Romney reveals that the company relied on the very government subsidies that Romney and Tea Party conservatives routinely denounce as “crony capitalism.” The Los Angeles Times ran a big story yesterday about Bain’s investment in Steel Dynamics, which received $37 million in subsidies and grants to build a new plant in DeKalb County, Indiana. An analyst at the Cato Institute called it “corporate welfare.”

Romney has recently pointed to Steel Dynamics as one of his success stories at Bain, including in a new ad, which contributed to the 100,000 net jobs he’s claimed to have created at the firm (an incorrect figure he’s subsequently had to walk back). He never mentions that government subsidies played a major role in ensuring that success.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Marriage is a word with a specific meaning; Romney has pledged to protect that meaning while Obama's views are evolving. Obama might announce he will pledge to protect marriage, too.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Brian_G wrote:
Marriage is a word with a specific meaning; Romney has pledged to protect that meaning while Obama's views are evolving. Obama might announce he will pledge to protect marriage, too.
Once the Obama speaks today, He will be falling more in the polls, and the stock market will be down again. The Obama has failed
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the Obama speaks today, He will be falling more in the polls, and the stock market will be down again. The Obama has failed
Keep it up and the home will take away your paste eating privileges.

“hillary's reset button”

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
No you lie.
Bain’s record under Romney reveals that the company relied on the very government subsidies that Romney and Tea Party conservatives routinely denounce as “crony capitalism.” The Los Angeles Times ran a big story yesterday about Bain’s investment in Steel Dynamics, which received $37 million in subsidies and grants to build a new plant in DeKalb County, Indiana. An analyst at the Cato Institute called it “corporate welfare.”
Romney has recently pointed to Steel Dynamics as one of his success stories at Bain, including in a new ad, which contributed to the 100,000 net jobs he’s claimed to have created at the firm (an incorrect figure he’s subsequently had to walk back). He never mentions that government subsidies played a major role in ensuring that success.
You idiots really need to stick to a subject. We were discussing the stealing of elections. You asserted that Republicans steal elections. I stipulated the opposite and offered evidence. By changing the subject I accept your capitulation. Then you set up another one of the famous SURRENDERCRAT STRAWMEN. Not taking advantage of regs and tax codes is dumb. I tell liberals to stop deducting expenses and pay more taxes all the time, but none ever do. We could put a line at the bottom of every 1040 that allows 0prah and matt dillon to pay more if they want, but they don't. Instead, john kerry and ted kennedy employed an army of tax lawyers to hide their income. Bill clinton's estate planner just plead guilty to 250 counts of tax fraud.

STB liberal and stupid
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots really need to stick to a subject. We were discussing the stealing of elections. You asserted that Republicans steal elections. I stipulated the opposite and offered evidence. By changing the subject I accept your capitulation. Then you set up another one of the famous SURRENDERCRAT STRAWMEN. Not taking advantage of regs and tax codes is dumb. I tell liberals to stop deducting expenses and pay more taxes all the time, but none ever do. We could put a line at the bottom of every 1040 that allows 0prah and matt dillon to pay more if they want, but they don't. Instead, john kerry and ted kennedy employed an army of tax lawyers to hide their income. Bill clinton's estate planner just plead guilty to 250 counts of tax fraud.
STB liberal and stupid
They were following the republicans that lead in doing tax codes.

“hillary's reset button”

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
They were following the republicans that lead in doing tax codes.
At least you admit they're cowards.

Republicans are open about the fact that they are willing to pay for services with their taxes, but not generational welfare recipients or mafia union boondoggles.

Liberals refuse to make the argument why they want to take hard working Americans tax money to give to the lazy and/or stupid.

After 5 decades of liberal devolution, you'd think they'd learn by now. We should pay bill gates and condi rice to breed, not felons and trailer trash.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Romney sends his money to foreign banks he will send jobs to foreign countries. Romney is proforeign and antiamerican.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit they're cowards.
Republicans are open about the fact that they are willing to pay for services with their taxes, but not generational welfare recipients or mafia union boondoggles.
Liberals refuse to make the argument why they want to take hard working Americans tax money to give to the lazy and/or stupid.
After 5 decades of liberal devolution, you'd think they'd learn by now. We should pay bill gates and condi rice to breed, not felons and trailer trash.
Romney used tax payer welfare money to help purchase companies then raided the retirement accounts leaving the tax payers with the retirement bills. Republicans call that capitalism. lol Republican and capitalism what a big joke.

“hillary's reset button”

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

President Obama announced his support for same-sex marriage less than 48 hours after the Washington Post reported that prominent political donors were threatening to withhold donations over the president’s position on gay rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min The Apostle 147,192
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 246,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min SpaceBlues 45,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL 1,084,407
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 175,212
King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) 7 min Abdurratln 937
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min Reverend Alan 52,989
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 27 min Tea Party Supporter 257
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough 1 hr Yep2 181
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 1 hr Captain Yesterday 1,042
•••
•••