Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
19,881 - 19,900 of 65,592 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
how many gulps does it take you to swallow a full load ?
lol! I've heard you've won every contest you've applied to son. I guess the men just line up like sheep to gain your expertise.

How much do you charge, son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
all democrats are stupid
whats your point sis ?
And like you, most cons can't even claim a level that high son... even if you doubled your IQ!

I love this comedy channel.
1 post removed

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

believe I seen that one likely also lookin for an oppertunity to steal had that hoodie up to hinder identification too!
VinceP wrote:
<quoted text> could lead to motive of behavior. could have been high and paranoid.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
the NBP dont seem too worried about it you tool
must be because the crooks ovomit - holder say its ok...
You mean how bushie's people in the DOJ used to ask prospective employees which political party they supported?

That kind of illegal son?

“ ...just hangin' around ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

congratulations you have just proven yourself an opinionated idiot with a foul mouth your inability to grasp the true picture as the evidence unfolds has resulted in a spectacular meltdown. likewise Charges of racism are the first an last resort of those like You and other Travon supporters Who cannot recincile themselves with the facts,
I Am Captain Zimmerman wrote:
PART 4 of 4
I pass judgement upon Jack Sparrow! You're NO captain, but you ARE what you accuseth of others: a bigot and a homo. Take your best gun and stick it up your butt and have at it. The world will be that much better without your inexcusable hatred!
I pass judgement on the idiot No Excuses, Calixto the turd Diablo, Shadow the Chump, Jumpin Jack Jim the Racist Moron, Falconer the DoDo, Westernfool, FreeAsATurdBird AZZ, and EnuchBluster (aka Bronach)
Rot in hell, you fools!
Tractor Farmer, go to your creator and get in that line for brains.
The Real Captain has spoken! The Guardian of Truth must trample upon other vineyards where Justice is ripe. Peace Out!!!
Adios Amigos. Catch you on that train to Nowhere!!!!!!! NOT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure son. That's because you're not serious to begin with. So you shouldn't take anyone else who is.
However, threatening to kill or offering, inciting or instigating others to kill here is a no-no.
Of course, you're not intelligent enough to understand that son. That much is clear.
LOL

Yeahs Report Card

Reading Comprehension F
Persistence A
Common Sense F
Likeability F
Wit D
Vocabulary D (too repetitive)
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

All of this racist, gun-toting NRA B.S. does not change this simple fact:

The Jury will convict Zimmerman on Manslaughter charges (25 years to life).

Chatter about irrelevant conspiracies all you want. Regardless, Zimmerman is going to prison for a very long time. He will get what he deserves.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Prezident Jomomma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi mom, just bend over and try not to scream.

The ramification will begin shortly.
I just put the kids to nap.

Now it's me and you sweetie! Why don't you stop letting that funny over character stop sucking on your slim cock. Isn't it about time to take the dildo out your azz and stick in his mouth while you ream him?

You two twisterbending numnuts are a great tag-team. Too bad no woman will come near your cluster f#ckedup azzes. You both should be committed to a psyche ward where you eat each other's feces while you slurp it down with week-old piss.

How you two can come on this forum and be shamelessly nasty, cruel, racist, mean and inhumane is beyond me.

But there is no corner of the world, no crevice in the oceans, no crease in the sands where you can hide when justice comes knocking on your door. Mercy and compassion shall flee from your nasty and evil ways. You two are sickening.

A pack of wild, deranged hogs have more sense in one snout than you two can muster into fetcher! Now take that nasty thumb and stick in his dooky hole and then suck on it! Repeat and repeat and repeat until you two filthy mutts have had your fill.

Leave my son alone!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
Yeahs Report Card
Reading Comprehension F
Persistence A
Common Sense F
Likeability F
Wit D
Vocabulary D (too repetitive)
lol! Perhaps son.

Too bad you're not equipped to go to school at all. But at least that explains your lack of a report card!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Prezident Jomomma wrote:
<quoted text>
That's BS. Both parties do it. I'd fire every goddam dem if I could, who wouldn't? Even dems fire their own. You people are stupid coxsuckers.
It's always wise to weed out the dems when interviewing prospects for any job. It's not illegal.
I am not required to hire a dem, there is no law says I have to.
On the contrary, logic dictates otherwise.
lol! You mean.... because you said so son?

Apparently, being "politically wise" outranks anything in your book... as long as cons get to do it.

Besides, your idea of "logic" keeps getting you confused with your personal opinions son. Too bad thinking on your part isn't required at all.
3 posts removed

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Prezident Jomomma wrote:
<quoted text>Your son will grow up and become a flaming coxsucker.

He will become this by watching you and listening to the sounds coming out of your bedroom.

There is no charge for this reading, if you want to know more about your future, you have to pay,....up front.

I have a Chrystol Ball!
F^*U:-C+=K Y,"O-_U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
All of this racist, gun-toting NRA B.S. does not change this simple fact:
The Jury will convict Zimmerman on Manslaughter charges (25 years to life).
Chatter about irrelevant conspiracies all you want. Regardless, Zimmerman is going to prison for a very long time. He will get what he deserves.
In Florida a guilty verdict for manslaughter carries a 9.5 to 15 yr penalty. Not 25 to life. If oyu're going to bloviate at least get the simple parts right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Perhaps son.
Too bad you're not equipped to go to school at all. But at least that explains your lack of a report card!
Not only did you recieve a failing report card but now you've supplied failing retort card. Give it up.

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean how bushie's people in the DOJ used to ask prospective employees which political party they supported?
That kind of illegal son?
No the same Justice Department that killed 80 Americans on American soil and now the one that sent weapons to the drug cartel in Mexico. Thats the one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

I hope that the Zimmerman "defense fund" continues to grow.

To the Zimmerman Klan Members: Keep Donating $$$.

The Civil Lawsuit against the Zimmerman Klan will be a walk in the park, with a much lower standard of proof applicable against Zimmerman(More likely than Not).

No amount of money will compensate the Martin family for losing their son. However, there is a sense of justice realized when the Martin's bankrupt Zimmerman as a result of the Civil Suit, and become Millionaires in the process.

I suspect that the Martin family will utilize this money to challenge unjust laws (SYG), and to promote criminal justice on the whole. They are very good people.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

BRONACH THE LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "honorable and socially responsible Zimmerman" are you talking about?
A, B, C or D?
A. The Zimmerman that had his boys do time for him and not ratting him out?
B. The Zimmerman who fought a woman who he called his "ex-hoe" ?
C. The Zimmerman who resisted an officer with violence?
D. The Zimmerman who didn't "miss driving around scared to hit mexicans?"
Enlighten us to which version of the honorable Zimmerman that we should be outraged that he was charged with a crime?
Society has really turned a dark corner if Zimmerman is "honorable or socially responsible."
God help us! God help us!
Bronach is Enoch Buster F**k!
Bronach is a LIAR!!
At the very least there are always two sides to every story, or, nothing ruins a good story like the other side of it.
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did you recieve a failing report card but now you've supplied failing retort card. Give it up.
lol! Just what I would expect from someone who has nothing but personal opinions on the subject... or any subject for that matter.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
I hope that the Zimmerman "defense fund" continues to grow.
To the Zimmerman Klan Members: Keep Donating $$$.
The Civil Lawsuit against the Zimmerman Klan will be a walk in the park, with a much lower standard of proof applicable against Zimmerman(More likely than Not).
No amount of money will compensate the Martin family for losing their son. However, there is a sense of justice realized when the Martin's bankrupt Zimmerman as a result of the Civil Suit, and become Millionaires in the process.
I suspect that the Martin family will utilize this money to challenge unjust laws (SYG), and to promote criminal justice on the whole. They are very good people.
Please your spin is making us dizzy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> In Florida a guilty verdict for manslaughter carries a 9.5 to 15 yr penalty. Not 25 to life. If oyu're going to bloviate at least get the simple parts right.
Wrong.

Manslaughter Conviction + Weapon Enhancement + Assault on Minor

= 25 years to life.

Do your own research on this one.

Since: Feb 10

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

BRONACH THE LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't play the race card. you just did.
his height was NOT listed on the police report as 6' 2". that is YOU saying that. the police listed him as 6' 0" 160lbs.
it's called facts. i know, you STILL want him to be that linebacker.
i see you went forbyour ace up your sleeve, masculine insults. no need for you to worry about me, though. i only deal with the female persuasion. but you help yourself with all the penis rodpops you can keep in your filthy mouth. maybe that'll keep you from talking.
hurry back with a follow up insult. i'm almost outta here.
let my mirror-brotha know that he can come out of hiding.
BRONACH IS A LIAR, INDEED!!!
Lmao your on the band wagon the mutt played tough guy thug and got popped for it,You are still a freaking idiot,And the only females you deal with are trans sexuals but thats good,at least you don`t reproduce...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••