Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 758)

Showing posts 15,141 - 15,160 of65,530
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

just a statistic wrote:
<quoted text>
And sometimes a cigar is nasty and has been dipped in some nasty shit before it was shown to the public. Fact is everyone knows she meant "white people" when she says "they" and if they (mom and dad) had been more concerned with their son prior to the shooting he might have been someone else doing something else. He might have actually been at home being punished for being suspended from school for drugs and not allowed to run around going to the store for candy (as they claim). He should have been grounded and not allowed to go in the first place. The fact is the only reason for a trademark is to make money off of it. Really sad but makes it a little more clear why he turned out the way he did....mom and dad should be more upset with theirselves than anyone else but it's very common these days to not take any blame or personal responsibility. So now their child is yet another statistic, nothing more.
Your post is a very poor reflection on what your kind perceive about our society. You basically said that it was Trayvon's parent's fault that Trayvon was permitted to buy candy from the store. Who is safe out in society under your skewed perception of fault? You're flippin nuts.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Change the laws on CCW that are allowing murder to happen legally.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you agree. You will pick up any shit they throw and carry it around in your pocket.
ATTENTION: TOPIX CORRECTION

You mean, in the saddlebag.

It is a common mistake. Kangaroos have pockets. Horses do not.

"IT" is a proud member of the "Asses and Horses Organization of Lost Equine Steeds. Better known by its acronym, AHOLES. You will be getting an official correction letter from that organization.

C'mon man, everybody knows that "IT" luvs to keep that mess in its saddlebags as it roams the plains and prairies of foolishness.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION: TOPIX CORRECTION
You mean, in the saddlebag.
It is a common mistake. Kangaroos have pockets. Horses do not.
"IT" is a proud member of the "Asses and Horses Organization of Lost Equine Steeds. Better known by its acronym, AHOLES. You will be getting an official correction letter from that organization.
C'mon man, everybody knows that "IT" luvs to keep that mess in its saddlebags as it roams the plains and prairies of foolishness.
I stand corrected

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter if it was an order, a request, a suggestion, a simple statement, a disclosure, or a disclaimer. Zimmerman continued after Martin.
It does matter, government had no authority to order zimmerman to do anything, government had every interest to sever liablity from zimmerman's actions. Had the government ordered Zimmerman to sit in his vehicle and not do anything, and Zimmerman had become a murder victim as a result of those police orders, the police would have been found liable for Zimmerman's death. The only time that police can order people to do anything is when they are directing traffic, in times of emergency or when they made an arrest.

Zimmerman is indicted for murder and most likely will be found guilty, regardless. I'm just telling you, there was no cease and disist order from the government in that statement made to Zimmerman.

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You agree with everything. You have no opinion.
"IT" explained to us the reason why it only agrees (most of the time anyway).

Topix moderators warned it about its racist language. It chose to ignore them and continue. "IT" basically called their bluff.

So, they duly axed it. Topix moderators deleted ALL of its posts. "IT" was then known as "lxl rebel girl." After they kicked it out, "IT" reappeared as "ruby starr."

That's when "IT" explained it all to me. "IT" was trying to turn a new leaf by just agreeing and keeping its gnarly hay-filled mouth shut on vile content. You know, let the others say it and just nod in agreement.

So, after everyone recognized it, "IT" changed its name to "ruby starr is rebel girl."

Wanting to get in on the action, "IT" tired easily of just being a sideline patron. Another quick change of bridle and saddle, and "IT" is back in the game in its starring role uttering racist, vile, incoherent sh!t. The name has come full circle. "IT" calls itself "rebel girl" now.

Oh yeah, there's a dirty, mangy and crude dog that "IT" keeps around. Together, they make quite the couple.

Not like Sonny & Cher. More like Beavis and Butthead.

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Individually wrapped and rolled on the sweaty theighs of young latin maidens which is what gives them they flavor.
I shall investigate that a bit more. I didn't know that.

my my my
just a statistic

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a very poor reflection on what your kind perceive about our society. You basically said that it was Trayvon's parent's fault that Trayvon was permitted to buy candy from the store. Who is safe out in society under your skewed perception of fault? You're flippin nuts.
And you're flippin ignorant. I said he should have been grounded and being punished for being suspended and so he wouldn't have been allowed to walk to the store to buy candy. You are obviously too stupid to understand the part about being punished for his previous actions. You kind of skipped the personal responsibility thingy didn't you? It's Trayvon's fault he got shot, it's his parent's fault they are trying to blame everyone else for their son's actions and when it's apparent they weren't too concerned that he turn out to be a repected member of society before the shooting or he would have been too busy being punished for what he had done before to be out running around that night. So before the parent's go around trying to blame others they need to check themselves first. What did they do to make sure things turned out differently? NOTHING, but they sure as hell are on hand to trademark shit and make a profit off their failure now aren't they?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've heard that one many times.
I've also heard bushies grand daddy worked with the nazis. Then again, that is historical fact, isn't it son?
Yes it is true. Its similar to your libs screaming about Halliburton and Cheyney, yet are so silent when Obama continues to use Halliburton too.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

In Rhode Island, African-Americans are 5.7 percent of the population, but are responsible for 67 percent of homicide, 24 percent of rape, 42 percent of robbery, 28 percent of aggravated assault, and 24 percent of burglary. Lots of good little Travons there
http://www.risp.state.ri.us/docs/UCR/2009.pdf
1 post removed

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds funny, but civil strife is exactly what Obama is shooting for. He wants chaos, maybe even marshal law........anything to keep his golf clubs in the oval office.
==========
>>>He wants chaos, maybe even marshal law...<<<

"U.S. Marshals and their Deputies have served for over 200 years as the instruments of civil authority by all three branches of the U.S. government."

President Obama already has Marshal law as he is their boss.

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

just a statistic wrote:
<quoted text>And you're flippin ignorant. I said he should have been grounded and being punished for being suspended and so he wouldn't have been allowed to walk to the store to buy candy. You are obviously too stupid to understand the part about being punished for his previous actions. You kind of skipped the personal responsibility thingy didn't you? It's Trayvon's fault he got shot, it's his parent's fault they are trying to blame everyone else for their son's actions and when it's apparent they weren't too concerned that he turn out to be a repected member of society before the shooting or he would have been too busy being punished for what he had done before to be out running around that night. So before the parent's go around trying to blame others they need to check themselves first. What did they do to make sure things turned out differently? NOTHING, but they sure as hell are on hand to trademark shit and make a profit off their failure now aren't they?
How do you know he wasn't punished?

And now you blame them for the King Captain killing (allegedly murdering, according to the state of Florida) their son.

No, only King Captain Zimmerman (the alleged Murderer who had an ex-hoe) is responsible for his own actions. He's a 28 year old adult who knows right from wrong.

Ohhhhh, if only Mr. T could talk to the King Captain. I can just hear Mr. T.....

"I pity the fool who thinks he can kill and get away with it. Face, we got work to do, but I ain't getting on that damn plane."
1 post removed
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I read where he expects his legal fees will be $1,000,000.
Interesting that he thought GZ was indigent when he took his case. I think he was impressed with how much money GZ collected in such a short time. I think that's where he got the idea, copying Captain Zimmerman.
I still want to know how he spent over 50K in just a few days and what he spent it on.
I read the same thing about the fees also. Guess now that there's money to be made, O'Mara will cut back on the public dissertations and mount a "real" defense.

As for the missing 50k, I'm sure a lot of the money went to his "security detail."

But he doesn't deserve to keep a dime of any residue regardless of the outcome of the case.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Tony wrote:
==========

Not a thing wrong with CWL just as it is when enforced, and that is 99.99% of the time.
JustGoesToShowYo u

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Blavo!!!!!!!!!!
The word is Bravo...

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>It does matter, government had no authority to order zimmerman to do anything, government had every interest to sever liablity from zimmerman's actions. Had the government ordered Zimmerman to sit in his vehicle and not do anything, and Zimmerman had become a murder victim as a result of those police orders, the police would have been found liable for Zimmerman's death. The only time that police can order people to do anything is when they are directing traffic, in times of emergency or when they made an arrest.
Zimmerman is indicted for murder and most likely will be found guilty, regardless. I'm just telling you, there was no cease and disist order from the government in that statement made to Zimmerman.
I don't give a rats ass about any of that. It does not change the fact that Zimmerman was following Martin. The only thing it shows is Zimmerman was acting completely on his own. But you still haven't told me where the truck was parked and where Zimmerman was when he stopped. Keep in mind he said "OK" 13 seconds after leaving his truck. Did he continue following Martin after he said OK? Where was he when he hung up with the cops?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Tony wrote:
The law that allows a citizen of this country to carry a weapon for self defense is what was given by our founding fathers.
You can't just take the ability to own and carry a gun away. It is not yours or any politicians right to do that.
Just think if Zimmerman had not had a gun Treyvon may very well be alive today. And......Zimmerman may have died from a beating by a 6 foot plus gangsta wanna be thug named treyvon.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Not a thing wrong with CWL just as it is when enforced, and that is 99.99% of the time.
We had the wild west many years ago and do NOT need people running around carrying guns and murdering innocent people.

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

icu_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is true. Its similar to your libs screaming about Halliburton and Cheyney, yet are so silent when Obama continues to use Halliburton too.
The contracts were already signed.

IT'S BEEN NICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>==========
>>>He wants chaos, maybe even marshal law...<<<

"U.S. Marshals and their Deputies have served for over 200 years as the instruments of civil authority by all three branches of the U.S. government."

President Obama already has Marshal law as he is their boss.
I see you caught that too. Just too funny they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,141 - 15,160 of65,530
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••