Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36127 Aug 26, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
why didn't u just post and say,'Nope, I still don't have ANY proof.'? instead, u post MORE of the same old, same old. hell, just reprint your first half dozen posts and save time....
SS/DD
lol! You should follow your own advice son.

For once, that would be factual and true!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36128 Aug 26, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally irrelevant. If Zimmerman had gone on vacation nothing would have happened either right? You are pathetically lame sister.
You have no idea what transpired. You just offer opinions like everyone else you self important douche.
lol! Funny. You can toss out whatever you want because you "say so"....

That only leaves what you "say so"....

Makes your job quite easy, doesn't it son? You just tell people what you claimed happened and it's a "done deal."

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#36129 Aug 26, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
please seemy responseto truth and yeah... SS/DD.
And it still has nothing to do with the facts of the matter son... no matter how many times you tell others to read it!
higgans

Marion, IN

#36130 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And it still has nothing to do with the facts of the matter son... no matter how many times you tell others to read it!
whatsa' matter, pops. u got memory loss, too? I AM just following my own advice!lol

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36131 Aug 27, 2012
Crisco Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
What I "can do" is expose you arrogance and hypocracy.
But you do a pretty good job of exposing youself.
So I expose you narcissistic obese fatbody.
And you racist black woman attitude!
You can't expose anything. Your perversions precludes any reasonable discourse.

Your mental illness pervades all of your posts.

Location hidden

#36132 Aug 27, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
whatsa' matter, pops. u got memory loss, too? I AM just following my own advice!lol

Alzheimers might be your problem. If not mega multi vitamins will delay the onset of senility.

Location hidden

#36133 Aug 27, 2012
Crisco Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away you sick freak!
Sick freak? You ignorant moronic fool, you are sick and perverted and the biggest disgusting pervert on the blog.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#36135 Aug 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Boy, you really have no clue about what's going on do you son?
The Grand Jury is REQUIRED for a first degree murder indictment. It is NOT required otherwise. There's nothing to show that's where Zimmerman was headed with this.
Talk about a hater, you're proving to be the epitome! You're making things up as you go along just o make your case!
You can't explain anything to this hater bigot. Actually, you can't explaining anything to any of them. Closed minded and not allow facts to defer or deter them.

Location hidden

#36136 Aug 27, 2012
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
why didn't u just post and say,'Nope, I still don't have ANY proof.'? instead, u post MORE of the same old, same old. hell, just reprint your first half dozen posts and save time....
SS/DD
She has only posted the facts which you choose to ignore.
4 posts removed
Prosecutor Abuse

Montross, VA

#36141 Aug 27, 2012
I have helped run one Prosecutor out of Office. Angela Corey reminds me of that Prosecutor. Both have abused their power.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36142 Aug 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny. You can toss out whatever you want because you "say so"....
That only leaves what you "say so"....
Makes your job quite easy, doesn't it son? You just tell people what you claimed happened and it's a "done deal."
wow.
. Just like you do. At least I don't try to bullshit everyone into believing my opinions are based 100 percent on factual info.I freely admit to speculating unlike you who attempt to decieve 24/7. You lie like it's your job.
CountryGirl

Titusville, FL

#36143 Aug 27, 2012
Zimmerman is an example of a half Puerto Rican who wishes he was a complete 100% white person.
It's likely he is ashamed of his spanish side, which would never have been brought up had his lawyer not attempted to make Zimmerman look less racist by trying to say oh he's half Spanish.

Zimmerman is white. In his mind he is white. Not to mention when you see Spanish and Black peeps mixing in state prison?

Zimmerman has been raised up white, has good old boy white friends and has been in denial about the part of him that is Puerto Rican, not to mention his last name is Jewish.

Zimmerman IS A RACIST who had been STALKING TRAYVON prior to murdering him.

Trayvon posed no threat to Zimmerman, Zimmerman just wanted to kill, and he killed Trayvon since he assumed the White Police wouldn't care. Zimmerman is a white Jewish name, is a wannabe cop and wanted desperately to fit in with white rednecks.

Zimmerman stalked Trayvon down and murdered him in cold blood. The police botched the investigation, being they're all racists anyway. That's why the FBI came in, to do an internal investigation and hopefully weed out all the bad apples.

Anyone who becomes a cop should only do so if they truly are not bigoted or racist and want to help people. Any other reason is a disgrace to the badge. It's obvious Zimmerman failed at passing the police test.

Yet we see symptoms in serial killers, in which they seek out a job with a badge and uniform just since they think its a "power trip". Look at BTK, he was a town dogcatcher. He had his uniform, he was also a serial killer.

There is no excuse for what Zimmerman did, he should be sentenced to death to serve as an example.
5 posts removed

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#36149 Aug 27, 2012
Cobnobuler wrote:
What will the primates do when Z is rightfully found innocent by self defense.....>??
They'll whip out that race card, use a clothes pin to clip it to the front forks of their 3 wheeled bikes and roll on down the road with their fists in the air screaming, "Injustice" gimme,gimme gimme some free Ben & Jerrys."
Rebel Girl

Brooksville, FL

#36150 Aug 27, 2012
Nothing happening from Issac here.Little wind and rain so far.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36151 Aug 27, 2012
CountryGirl wrote:
Zimmerman is an example of a half Puerto Rican who wishes he was a complete 100% white person.
It's likely he is ashamed of his spanish side, which would never have been brought up had his lawyer not attempted to make Zimmerman look less racist by trying to say oh he's half Spanish.
Zimmerman is white. In his mind he is white. Not to mention when you see Spanish and Black peeps mixing in state prison?
Zimmerman has been raised up white, has good old boy white friends and has been in denial about the part of him that is Puerto Rican, not to mention his last name is Jewish.
Zimmerman IS A RACIST who had been STALKING TRAYVON prior to murdering him.
Trayvon posed no threat to Zimmerman, Zimmerman just wanted to kill, and he killed Trayvon since he assumed the White Police wouldn't care. Zimmerman is a white Jewish name, is a wannabe cop and wanted desperately to fit in with white rednecks.
Zimmerman stalked Trayvon down and murdered him in cold blood. The police botched the investigation, being they're all racists anyway. That's why the FBI came in, to do an internal investigation and hopefully weed out all the bad apples.
Anyone who becomes a cop should only do so if they truly are not bigoted or racist and want to help people. Any other reason is a disgrace to the badge. It's obvious Zimmerman failed at passing the police test.
Yet we see symptoms in serial killers, in which they seek out a job with a badge and uniform just since they think its a "power trip". Look at BTK, he was a town dogcatcher. He had his uniform, he was also a serial killer.
There is no excuse for what Zimmerman did, he should be sentenced to death to serve as an example.
Zimmermans mother is PERUVIAN not PUERTO RICAN .But truth doesn't really matter to you does it?
Stink Fatty

Buffalo, NY

#36152 Aug 27, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>

They'll whip out that race card, use a clothes pin to clip it to the front forks of their 3 wheeled bikes and roll on down the road with their fists in the air screaming, "Injustice" gimme,gimme gimme some free Ben & Jerrys."
Feed em some fried chicken backs with beaks and feet!
Stink Fatty

Buffalo, NY

#36153 Aug 27, 2012
higgans

Marion, IN

#36154 Aug 27, 2012
talking about MIS-information...
watching a Rodney king interview on CSPAN Book TV from an earlier date (20th anniversary) and thought I'd share some 'high points' BOTH the interviewer and interviewee and questioners from the audience made.
1. in response to a question, RK stated that he had NOT done any active participation in anti-black violence.... BUT he would as he was scared to do so.
2. in another response to a quest., about the role of black men intervening and correcting uncivil behaviour by young (teen-aged) black males:
(to paraphrase) RK said one needed to approach such young males in a 'quiet' manner, so as not to provoke a confrontation. his reason? if you make them mad, they may become violent and SOME of them might pull a gun on you! he did NOT say whether or not he had ever done so (I doubt he had) and he did not say, as in 1., above, that he would. his mentioning the possibility of being shot leads me to believe he IS scared of young black males more so than protesting white, racist police/groups.
3. at the prompting of the interviewer, RK offered his opinion that the screams heard in the TM case were 'death wails', similar to HIS own made during his ordeal. nobody there disputed his opinion (surprise, surprise!). in the space of about 10 minutes, TM went from being an innocent boy to his age and race being characterized as dangerous and possibily armed and NOT to be approached in anything but a 'soft' manner back to making 'death wails'!?!
4. interesting bit of data: RK said there were TWO black school(?)'police' officers present at his beating... and they did NOTHING. at first, he was going to sue them, too, but decided NOT to include them (he alluded to them having their own problems and he did not want to add to them). they must have got wind of his original intentions beacause THEY SUED HIM... and won $260,000!! he, of course, had the money to pay them from HIS settlement.LOL
5. in general, the 'information' about the TM/GZ case discussed and put forth by ALL three segments of the people talking, very much resembles the OPINIONS expressed here by similar minded posters. there was NO mention of the violent acts that led up to the fatal shot. NO discussion of what or why a barely 17 yr old 'boy' was either suspended from sch or out in an UN-familiar neighborhood. NO mention of the role of the father or his subsequent actions after coming home (there was mention about the PD NOT notifying TM's parents that their 'john doe' son was in the morgue).
6. there was token mention of black-on-black crime and a lot of references to slavery period violence and RK shared his experience of driving his mini-bike into some seclude spot where he grew up and WITNESSING the sheriff dep's taking blacks there and beating them. NO mention of reporting said abuses or attempting to stop them (RK was born in 1965, so, add 12 yrs? and it would have been '77 or later... no interested newspaper or local TV reporters or the NAACP or Urban League, I guess?). just a LOT of 'Oh, woe is US!' and there ain't NO justice, etc...
all in all, a very interesting look inside the culture and thinking of the 2012 black American male mindset... and the words of the late Mr. King (Rodney, that is).
just thought I'd share this...
higgans

Marion, IN

#36155 Aug 27, 2012
Oops! in 1. it shud read 'NOT scared' to... participate in.
sorry about that.
Rebel Girl

Brooksville, FL

#36156 Aug 27, 2012
Cobnobuler wrote:
What will the primates do when Z is rightfully found innocent by self defense.....>??
They will chimp out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,015
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,063
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 14 min Newland 25
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min positronium 294,477
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Injudgement 165,489
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 20 min Even Steven 603
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 27 min WE JUST DONT CARE 56
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 150
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 hr Aprilvue 898
More from around the web