Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,465)

Showing posts 29,281 - 29,300 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, been what 7 months since he was shot? Who knows how many have been buried on top of him. Hundreds I'd bet.
A median IQ should quickly wonder why those black reverends are so silent? Seems with such a huge national coverage of this shooting, they would keep the ball rolling, bringing attention to the common killing of black teens, every day, across the country. After all, their the ones leading the blacks in their causes.
It's laughable to watch 'em react the same way over and over again and not get a clue.
I see it as ignorant to focus on such a miniscule percentage of those non-blacks who kill black teens, when the reality is their killed far more by other blacks.
What kind of logic do they think on?
Race hustlers don't care about truth.
Wrist Watch Crisco

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, been what 7 months since he was shot? Who knows how many have been buried on top of him. Hundreds I'd bet.
A median IQ should quickly wonder why those black reverends are so silent? Seems with such a huge national coverage of this shooting, they would keep the ball rolling, bringing attention to the common killing of black teens, every day, across the country. After all, their the ones leading the blacks in their causes.
It's laughable to watch 'em react the same way over and over again and not get a clue.
I see it as ignorant to focus on such a miniscule percentage of those non-blacks who kill black teens, when the reality is their killed far more by other blacks.
What kind of logic do they think on?
They cannot even acknowledge that these killings even take place at all let alone discuss ways to deal with them.

It all comes down to good parenting and family values.

This is the Republican solution.

Democrats can't get behind this concept because it demands individual responsibility and achievement.

That's not something that their constituants want to hear.

"Blame it on whitey" is more up to their speed.

It appeals to their racist nature.

It gets out the vote!

And it keeps people scared and easier to manipulate.
Cooter

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> you continue to be a one trick pony slinging the same bullshit. YOU offer opinion just like everyone else .the facts you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event.
lol! That maybe, but you don't even have "one trick" son.

I simply stated the facts. You keep trying to interpret them the best way you can in Zimmerman's favor. Which is why you never attack the points, but the posters instead! This is why you claim "...you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event." I do. It's you who offers nothing but personal speculation.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your posts have been stupid to date, including this one. I would be hard pressed to select the stupidest.
You can continue to pretend there is no evidence that Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin all you want to. Meanwhile, based on the evidence this is moving closer to trial. Of course it could have already gone to trial except that O'Mara postponed it. He's still groping for a defense.
During the interim Zimmerman is wearing an ankle bracelet rented from the state. He continues to have a curfew, can't drink, can't have a bank account, can't have a passport, etc.
Least I forget, he can't be beating his wive or girlfriends during this time either.
Why is this? This is because the state of Florida has EVIDENCE that he murdered Trayvon and the state of Florida is going to try him for this crime.
None of your racist hatred, your bigotry, or your closed mindedness will have any affect on this. Just like my opinion will not have any affect on it.
and yet, the State opted to NOT put their 'evidence' before a Grand Jury and allow the people to say crime or no crime.
that would have removed even the barest hint of racism or political motive. that would have diffused the entire situation.
except, the State KNEW a GJ would NOT have indicted GZ! the State could have waited and developed real evidence (as IF there ever would be any!), but they didn't and the crap they wrote in their arrest warrant doesn't pass ANY legal authorities' smell test.
and bigots and anarchists like you then try and hang a bogus murder charge on GZ's actions AFTER being falsely arrested and his subsequent bail hearings! wow! use the events that happened months after the tragedy to validate and vindicate the wrongful actions that caused the later actions so u can cast doubts about otherwise UN-impeachable testimony by using lies made in response to unrelated events, etc., etc., etc... talk about a circle jerk!
and still, TO DATE, not ONE shred of evidence to dis-prove the physical confrontation, the fear GZ claimed to feel (who was in his HEAD to dis-prove that? YOU?), the forensic evidence that backs-up the original claims, the actions and co=operation of GZ with the authorities (GZ is soooo studpid but he could 'play' sooo innocent?) that ran counter to all/any guilty person trying to 'hide' something.... in other words, the State has NOTHING, NO more today then the Sanford PD had 1 week after the shooting. ONLY they followed the Law and did NOT arrest (presumption of Innocnce, remember that Rule?).
I just last Wed sat in the Jury box and was interviewed for becoming a juror (I was excused). the defense's lawyer made a valid point to all of us propective jurors: the defendant did not have to prove one damn thing. the State had to prove his guilt, period. the State not only had to prove his guilt on each charge, they had to prove his guilt met each seperate component, however many, of each charge for the def to be guilty of the entire charge.
take murder 2 in this case. one of the components is, what, malice or racism, towards the 'victim'. how in the Hell can the State of Fl prove that against GZ based on his background? who heard GZ scream such words as to indicate such an attitude?
we know what the haters have tried, unsuccessfully, to prove what THEY heard on the tapes. we KNOW the State has cited TM's mom as the 'authority' for id'ing the voice (think THAT will stand up in actual Court?). we know the State's OPINION. what we don't have are ANY facts to support the charges.
but, don't let that stop you....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet, the State opted to NOT put their 'evidence' before a Grand Jury and allow the people to say crime or no crime.
that would have removed even the barest hint of racism or political motive. that would have diffused the entire situation.
except, the State KNEW a GJ would NOT have indicted GZ! the State could have waited and developed real evidence (as IF there ever would be any!), but they didn't and the crap they wrote in their arrest warrant doesn't pass ANY legal authorities' smell test.
and bigots and anarchists like you then try and hang a bogus murder charge on GZ's actions AFTER being falsely arrested and his subsequent bail hearings! wow! use the events that happened months after the tragedy to validate and vindicate the wrongful actions that caused the later actions so u can cast doubts about otherwise UN-impeachable testimony by using lies made in response to unrelated events, etc., etc., etc... talk about a circle jerk!
and still, TO DATE, not ONE shred of evidence to dis-prove the physical confrontation, the fear GZ claimed to feel (who was in his HEAD to dis-prove that? YOU?), the forensic evidence that backs-up the original claims, the actions and co=operation of GZ with the authorities (GZ is soooo studpid but he could 'play' sooo innocent?) that ran counter to all/any guilty person trying to 'hide' something.... in other words, the State has NOTHING, NO more today then the Sanford PD had 1 week after the shooting. ONLY they followed the Law and did NOT arrest (presumption of Innocnce, remember that Rule?).
I just last Wed sat in the Jury box and was interviewed for becoming a juror (I was excused). the defense's lawyer made a valid point to all of us propective jurors: the defendant did not have to prove one damn thing. the State had to prove his guilt, period. the State not only had to prove his guilt on each charge, they had to prove his guilt met each seperate component, however many, of each charge for the def to be guilty of the entire charge.
take murder 2 in this case. one of the components is, what, malice or racism, towards the 'victim'. how in the Hell can the State of Fl prove that against GZ based on his background? who heard GZ scream such words as to indicate such an attitude?
we know what the haters have tried, unsuccessfully, to prove what THEY heard on the tapes. we KNOW the State has cited TM's mom as the 'authority' for id'ing the voice (think THAT will stand up in actual Court?). we know the State's OPINION. what we don't have are ANY facts to support the charges.
lol! Boy, you really have no clue about what's going on do you son?

The Grand Jury is REQUIRED for a first degree murder indictment. It is NOT required otherwise. There's nothing to show that's where Zimmerman was headed with this.

Talk about a hater, you're proving to be the epitome! You're making things up as you go along just o make your case!
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That maybe, but you don't even have "one trick" son.
I simply stated the facts. You keep trying to interpret them the best way you can in Zimmerman's favor. Which is why you never attack the points, but the posters instead! This is why you claim "...you offer support not one iota of your speculations concerning the actual event." I do. It's you who offers nothing but personal speculation.
Your "facts" have no bearing on the event itself. You CONTINUE to employ the SAME tactic on any and all threads you post on. You fault others for engaging in the same speculation you yourself employ.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Boy, you really have no clue about what's going on do you son?
The Grand Jury is REQUIRED for a first degree murder indictment. It is NOT required otherwise. There's nothing to show that's where Zimmerman was headed with this.
Talk about a hater, you're proving to be the epitome! You're making things up as you go along just o make your case!
u miss the ENTIRE point of using a GJ to indict. to REMOVE the accussations of politics or race. god, u folks are so single-minded in ur pursuit of this INjustice!
normally, yes!, let a trained, experienced prosecutor make the call... WAIT!! they did that and u friggin' loons screamed cover up!
that's why a GJ would have been BEST in THIS case. instead we have ONE politician making the call on NON-existent evidence (and that is just not MY opinion, okay? that is ONE fact that ur side canNOT get around, is it?).
IF u truly believe in our historical system of justice based on INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, then you MUST see this for the SHAM this is. if u believe, as u post, in the opposite (or something akin to GUILTY until proven innocent), god help US as a society.
what's next in YOUR society, the Thought Police? Political Police? Religion Police?
"Tell US, commrade, why you are NOT an enemy of the State?"
you loons are scarey AND a threat to a FREE society, a Lawful society. why aren't u guys ever persecuted? get your way here, and NONE of us are safe.
now, when ur side produces an eye or EAR witness that PROVES GZ PHYSICALLY provoked TM, giving TM REASON to 'defend' himself, then I'll listen to you. until then, you either support the Law or you stand with anarchy (at best) or State control. feeling 'bad' about what happened to TM does NOT justify the State's actions. neither does FEAR of civil unrest. neither does claims of prejudice or even racism. proof, proof, PROOF... show me the proof. GET IT?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Your "facts" have no bearing on the event itself. You CONTINUE to employ the SAME tactic on any and all threads you post on. You fault others for engaging in the same speculation you yourself employ.
lol! Really? So in your mind, Zimmerman still would have shot and killed Martin if he didn't follow him with his loaded weapon?

Better still, Zimmerman would have killed Martin without even being there?!?!?!

Such stupidity on your part is comical.... and sad.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
u miss the ENTIRE point of using a GJ to indict. to REMOVE the accussations of politics or race. god, u folks are so single-minded in ur pursuit of this INjustice!
normally, yes!, let a trained, experienced prosecutor make the call... WAIT!! they did that and u friggin' loons screamed cover up!
that's why a GJ would have been BEST in THIS case. instead we have ONE politician making the call on NON-existent evidence (and that is just not MY opinion, okay? that is ONE fact that ur side canNOT get around, is it?).
IF u truly believe in our historical system of justice based on INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, then you MUST see this for the SHAM this is. if u believe, as u post, in the opposite (or something akin to GUILTY until proven innocent), god help US as a society.
what's next in YOUR society, the Thought Police? Political Police? Religion Police?
you loons are scarey AND a threat to a FREE society, a Lawful society. why aren't u guys ever persecuted? get your way here, and NONE of us are safe.
now, when ur side produces an eye or EAR witness that PROVES GZ PHYSICALLY provoked TM, giving TM REASON to 'defend' himself, then I'll listen to you. until then, you either support the Law or you stand with anarchy (at best) or State control. feeling 'bad' about what happened to TM does NOT justify the State's actions. neither does FEAR of civil unrest. neither does claims of prejudice or even racism. proof, proof, PROOF... show me the proof. GET IT?
No, the point was the prosecutors got an indictment without having to use the Grand Jury as you claimed son. They didn't need it. And it proves NOTHING.

You dummies keep playing both sides of the line whenever it suits your needs. Unfortunately for you idiots (and unlike the idiotic Sanford police), procedures and due process is being followed.

Otherwise you wouldn't have O'Mara just sitting on the sidelines not worrying about it.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No, the point was the prosecutors got an indictment without having to use the Grand Jury as you claimed son. They didn't need it. And it proves NOTHING.
You dummies keep playing both sides of the line whenever it suits your needs. Unfortunately for you idiots (and unlike the idiotic Sanford police), procedures and due process is being followed.
Otherwise you wouldn't have O'Mara just sitting on the sidelines not worrying about it.
why didn't u just post and say,'Nope, I still don't have ANY proof.'? instead, u post MORE of the same old, same old. hell, just reprint your first half dozen posts and save time....
SS/DD

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>u miss the ENTIRE point of using a GJ to indict. to REMOVE the accussations of politics or race. god, u folks are so single-minded in ur pursuit of this INjustice!
No one has to show you ANYTHING. You being convinced about Thug Zimmerman's innocence means not one thing to this case; not one thing to law; not one thing to history!

The ONLY people who count concerning Thug Zimmerman's GUILT or innocence are the jurors. They will decide if there is reasonable doubt, not you, not me, and definitely not Firesh!t UiSAfool.

The Special Prosecutor did not need to use a Grand Jury to satisfy your demands. No matter what, you and your kind would still have ripped her. She followed the law. And in case you missed it, look at her record in using grand juries.

Thug Zimmerman is no different than anyone else. No special rules apply to him.

The farce of an investigation that you speak of by the previous no-good, snake-in-the-grass, Normy boy Prosecutor was a seven-hour investigation in which he improperly interfered with an investigation. His actions are currently under investigation and why he is no longer on the case. He says he stepped aside, we know better.

Name me how many other murder investigations that Normy boy produced a decision in seven hours. Just one, that's all I ask.

It is NOT a fact that there is "NON-existent" evidence in this case. HA! Where you been? Sleeping, you ignorant fool? I call 'em like i see them. There's a mountain of evidence. Even the Thug can't keep track of his LIES.

He says one thing to the 911 dispatcher, then says another on the Hannity-Zimmerman-O'Mara Fundraising Entertainment Hour. He keeps opening his mouth and inserting foot and providing the prosecution with more evidence. Shut up already, Thug Zimmerman!

I wonder where was your righteous speech about "innocent until proven guilty" when OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony were on trial. I searched through powerful search engines and could find nary a word from you.

Oh well, I expected as much. You ask a question..."why aren't u guys ever persecuted?" "Persecuted" for what and by whom? Last I checked, the government isn't in the business of "persecuting" and certainly not for having an opinion.

If you don't like my opinion, then great! There's not a damn thing you can do about it, FOOL!

Whatever your area of expertise, stick with it. Because it sure isn't the law.

Thug Zimmerman is still freed, be he STILL ain't free!
Wrist Watch Crisco

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Tastes just like chicken!
2 posts removed
No excuses

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Trevon has been made a member of the Democratic Plantation. No one expected him to be self reliant. They wanted him to be a puppet. Welfare was his future and food stamps his God. Wake up black America, you are being used. Anyone can spew propaganda Son. Alinsky isn't as good as Psyops.
4 posts removed

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

There's only one sick freak on this thread.

And we ALL know who that is.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand juries are mandatory for capital cases, nothing else.

This was originally scheduled to go before a grand jury but when Lee gave Corey his investigation reports, including where he was about to ask for Zimmerman to be indicted, the grand jury was no longer necessary. Corey relied on the evidence from LE to indict.

Had Zimmerthugman stayed in his vehicle this would never have happened. Instead his "little man" complex took over and he had to once again prove his manhood to himself.

Turns out he is not much of a man at all. He is a coward who is afraid to be seen in public. He is afraid someone will do to him what he did to Trayvon. He is too much of a coward to understand that he doesn't merit anyone ruining their own life by murdering him. He's worthless. He's a coward. He's a murderer of an unarmed boy.
1 post removed
Crisco Watch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:

Crisco come on out!

Hurricane Party!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
And its not likely that anyone here is going to be able to take that title away from you.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Crisco Watch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Come out Crisco!

You is pwned!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,281 - 29,300 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••